Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just swallowed a massive load! Sitting in the parking lot at  truck stop and get a hit on grindr asking if I want to suck. He backs in next to me, climbs in his back seat and I get in too. He slides his pants to his ankles and reveals a beautiful 8 inch cock! I immediately went down on him. After about 5 minutes of my oral skills, he said he's getting close and asks if I want him to cum in my mouth. I said yes unless he wanted to fuck. He groaned and held my head down on his cock while he squirted a huge load into the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and finished sucking him dry. 

• Like 1

Just left after meeting a 24 year old who hir me on scruff. We met in a park and he was waiting in an oversized (must be handicap accessable) portapotty. I locked the door and reached fo take out his cock. It was about 6 inches and fairly thick. Aucked it hard and in about 2 minutes he unloaded in my mouth (that's why I'm the HEADnurse!) I kept stroking and asked if he could go again. He said he thought so. I dropped my pants and leaned against the grab barwhile he slipped in behind me and slipped his cock in my hole. He ducked for a half an hour, cumming 2 more times! My hole was a little tender but quite happy! It was 28 degrees outside but he heated me up nicely! Look forward to him becoming a regular!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

About an hour ago went to a local place for a few beers and was on squirt when I got an I/m from a guy at a hotel who wanted to get blown. Chugged my beer and went to the hotel . He wanted anon which I love so when I arrived I texted him and he gave me the room number. When I got to his room I knocked and he pooped it open slightly and told me to come in. The curtains were drawn with just a little light. He got on the bed and told me to walk over and get on my knees. I leaned down between his legs taking in his aroma of his balls and began sucking them and licking his shaft. He had a nice thick head and I’m guessing by the feel of it 7 -8 inches. I have this thing about having me head held down while a mans cumming (something my uncle used to do to me) so I asked him to make sure when he came he didn’t let go until all of it was down my throat. He laughed and said that wouldn’t be a problem. I suck his balls a little longer and went to work on the rest of his dick. I can tell he was getting close and he stopped me for a second holding my face. I could see him but it was dark, he asked me if I was ready and sure I could take his eight day load. I assured him I could as he cupped his hands around the back of my neck and told me to hang in tight. He forced it all the way down my throat as I began to gag on my saliva I felt that familiure feeling as hot goey load after load shot down my throat. I gulped hard four or five times as he kept cuming hard and finally fell backwards on the floor . He got up threw a towel at me as I gathered my breath.. thanks for the head now get out I got work early in the morning....

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got hit up by this guy off Grindr, wanted to know if we could meet to fuck, anon, no strings, and I'd video me fucking him and him fucking me. He wanted to do it bare and in a bathroom and said he knew a place that was safe. He was pretty good looking, my age, avg build, brown hair, nice thick uncut dick. I said I was down and met up at where he said to meet. So often these are BS but it was nearby and he showed up and was pretty much what he'd shown in his pics. My cock was already throbbing cause he wanted it bare and really wanted to feel him fucking me with that thick cock, not to mention feeling him blast inside me. The building he'd suggested was an office building in downtown and pretty much dead. He must work there as he had a bade to get us in and there was no security to speak of. I imagine he'd done this before and my hunch was he brought guys there because he couldn't bring guys home or didn't want to. I understand...you don't want the BF or GF to know. We rode the elevator up to a floor and got out. He led me down the hall to the men's bathroom and to my surprise it had a lock on this inside of the door. He turned the lock and pretty much right away we were all over each other, making out and groping each other as our clothes started to come off. He was down on his knees sucking on my cock and it didn't take long before I had to stop him as I was getting close to cumming. I had to back him off my cock and explain how easily I came. He smiled up at me, stood up and led me to the mirror over the sink. He handed me lube and his phone and showed me how to work the video. He said that even thought the building was empty we still needed to be quiet in case the cleaning people or security came by. I slowly eased my cock inside him and started videoing it as I slid more and more of my dick in him, with him hissing and gasping as I made my way in. I was admiring his tattoos and I chuckled inside as I'm sure he couldn't post that video as his GF or BF might recognize them. He didn't seem to care and loved it as I stroked deep inside him, blowing one massive load and continuing to stroke because I knew it wouldn't take long for another. I could hear a loud splash of cum hit the floor and his ass was slowly leaking my cum out. I was making sure to get shots of my cock stroking and delight on his face in the mirror as I shot load two inside him. I made sure to focus on his ass as I pulled out and the thick load of cum that leaked out with it, showing his gaping ass loaded with my cum.

It was my turn and it was hard to keep quiet with that thick cock of his slamming in and out of my hard and deep. I could hear all the loud noises my ass made getting stretched by that thick cock and I knew it would sound hot on his video. I was moaning with delight, telling him how good he felt in me and how bad I wanted his cum. I could see in the mirror he was fixated on his cock and my ass, wanting to catch that moment when he blew his load inside me and soon he got what he wanted. I could feel my ass throb with the huge load he pumped in me and I was moaning with delight. Sliding out I could tell he was catching my ass and what he'd done to it. I wondered what he'd do with the video. if it was for his own spank bank, maybe a trophy of all the guys he'd hooked up with, maybe one of dozens, maybe scores of videos he'd bred and who bred him. I jokingly asked if he did this often and he shot me a pissed off look that startled me. I regretted it as soon as I said it. He went into a stall and I could hear him pulling toilet paper and wiping his ass clean and I also went into a stall and did the same. I could hear the door of his stall slam and could hear him walking over to where our clothes were and could hear him getting dressed. "I've got to go" I heard him say and I finished cleaning up and stepped out of the stall. Our eyes met and he turned his hand on the lock and opened the door to step out. Nothing more was said and I quickly locked the door and got dressed. I was kicking myself for saying what I did. Sometimes we all keep momentos of tricks from time to time. A pair of underpants, maybe photos, sometimes a video, or something else. I get it. I was a little weirded out that my face might be in a video that gets posted online but guys like him never post that kind of thing for others to enjoy. It's more for their personal pleasure. And I love it when a hot stud like him wants bare and doesn't ask questions. And hopefully I can have that pleasure with him again.

Guest BBBoyfromTN
On 12/3/2018 at 12:30 PM, ff-whole said:

Last Sunday in a gay sauna in Santiago, Chile... My first time on Prep so I was looking forward to - no questions asked - BB loads... and I felt extremely relaxed and horny.
First had a nice dick to suck on but he didn't cum and I didn't have the chance to get him back inside of me at a later stage. Too bad.

Then a smaller dick which I first sucked for a while - so so, but he wanted to fuck me so let's get to it. When he started to cum he wanted to push me off but I was straddling him and stayed on until he came with a blast. Filled me good with a gigantic load. Started to clean his dick afterwards but he didn't tasted that good. Sorry I am still picky.

There was a lot of action afterwards besides me on the beds, but quite a few bottoms that almost started to fight for the tops.

I then had a thick but very short and curved dick that wanted to BB me, but he didn't get it quite in. Not sure if he came or not although I felt quite wet, but that could have been the large first load dripping... dunno.

But the Prep freedom was great.

Love guys who go on Prep so the can bareback as much as they want. That’s so hot you’re going to bathhouses and taking anon loads. I get being picky...u want hot loads from hot guys...nothing wrong with that.

Took the day off work and had the house to myself so I thought I should get my slut on. Woke up smoked a little and then hit up a really hot cub Ive played with a few times before. He says he'll stop by on his way to work and pound a load into me. I start be eagerly slurping on his hard cock, getting it nice and wet. He tells me I must be a hungry pig by how hard I'm going at his dick. After a few minutes he says I've done a good job, now assume the position. I hop on my bed doggy style and he gets it inside me and starts fucking me good. He's got me moaning and then he starts really giving it to me I as beg to be bred. Finally he makes a loud growling noise and I feel him unload in my ass.

About an hour later, I get a message from an older married bi Daddy with a thick cock that I've never been able to connect with. Today he's free and wants some oral service. I hadn't seen a full picture but I'm pleased when he shows up, 50s, clean cut, looks like he was in the military. He told me he's never been rimmed so I get his legs up in the air and start licking and sucking this hot married daddy hole. He's rock hard the whole time. I wasnt able to give a great blowjob cause he was too thick. But while I'm sucking he asks me to stick a finger in his hole, something he hadn't ever tried. He loved how that felt, his cock somehow manages to get even thicker and I'm rewarded with a huge load in my mouth. 

I've already jacked off 3 times today and I'm still horny for more. 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN
6 hours ago, 21Perv said:

parking garage in between two random cars, 10 mins ago. pumped my load into a cocky young soccer boy's guts.

That is so fucking HOT! Love public sex like that and so hot u bred him raw. Love young guys like that who want it so bad they’ll take it anywhere.

I went out last night and met a buddy for drinks. We hit up a local dive bar that my buddy knows the bartenders so we could drink for essentially free. The main bartender was tall and slim but toned and apparently we had met before. I felt bad because I didn’t remember but apparently I was very drunk and had let him fuck me in a bathroom stall at one of the other bars he was working at at the time. Oops. My buddy ended up grabbing an Uber to go see a guy he was talking too on Grindr. I stayed and ended up talking to the bartender until he was cut. He asked if I wanted to keep drinking at his place and we headed out. At his place, we smoked some weed and he started rubbing his dick through his shorts. I couldn’t help but stare as he started getting hard and he told me to take it out if I wanted. I took the invitation and started to suck him. His cock was long, 9 inches or so and thick. I was in awe of how big it was for being such a skinny guy. As I was licking his balls, he slide a hand down my back and started rubbing my hole. The weed had relaxed me and my hole was easy for him to slide a finger inside. He said how hot it was that I was moaning on his dick as he fingered me. That’s when he mentioned our last meeting in the bathroom stall. I totally did not remember any of that but then again, it was a phase where I was taking dick in a lot of bathrooms and dark rooms at the time. We moved to his bed and he pulled out a butt plug and worked inside of me while I continued to suck him. He kept using the plug and played with my hole for a long time before he pushed my face down into the sheets and started grinding his cock on my hole. As he did this, he asked if I’d be cool with going raw like we had before. I only moaned he took that as a yes and started to push his cock into me. He was huge and thank god for all the prep on my hole before because he was really splitting me in half. Once he was in, he basically went to town on my ass. Pounding me while holding my head down into the sheets. He didn’t say a word and all I could hear were his balls smacking my ass. It went on for what felt like forever before I felt his cock start to swell and he started shouting fuck over and over again as he unloaded his cum deep inside me. He was dripping sweat off his brow onto my shoulders as he kept slamming his cock into my very sore hole, shooting forever. Finally he clasped next to me. We made out some more before he asked me to stay the night and we fell asleep after that. My alarm went off at 6 and I started to grab my clothes so I could get home, shower and head to work. He woke up and told me I couldn’t leave yet, pulled his sheet down and said I had to take care of his morning wood. I climbed back on the bed and started sucking him again before he pulled me up, aimed his dick at my hole and made me sink onto it. I rode him for another 30 minutes or so before he came again, really slamming his shooting dick up into me. When I slid off of him, cum just spilled out on his lap and made me clean him off before I could leave. I ended up having to call in late to the office and am completely sore and worn out. He text me after I got into work and told me to come by the bar again tomorrow night when he’s working so he can have another go.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7

I went out cruising today at my local park. When i got there, I only saw a few cars and recognized a couple with regulars like me. I took a walk around and didnt see anyone interesting so I went back to my car. In a few minutes, an SUV parked and a nice looking bearish guy got out and walked into the woods. Of course, I jumped out and followed him but noticed that another regular was also following me and this guy. Once the regular saw me following the other guy he backed off. I have seen this guy several times before but never done anything with him. He’s Hispanic probably mid 30s and above average looking but he always seems really nervous so I leave him alone. Finally the first guy sees me and turns and waits for me to catch up. He starts playing with his cock and he leans in and gives me a kiss. I suggest going to the abandoned boardwalk for more privacy. We climb over the fence since it’s officially closed by guys go back there and suck/fuck all the time. We get to the end and both drops our pants and start kissing again. This guy is really handsome more than what I initially thought. I bend over suck his dick and he reaches around to feel my ass. When his hand feels my furry buns he starts to groan and I can tell he likes it. Then he slips a finger in for a minute. I take my mouth off his cock and bend over and spit on my hand and reach to lube up my ass. He spits in his hand and he inserts his average sized (maybe 6.5”) uncut cock in. I tell him not to pull out and I want his load. He lets out a moan as his cock feels the walls of smooth ass. He’s really into it now and he proceeds to start fucking me, I lean on the railing to keep my balance and provide some resistance to his pounding. After about 10 minutes of fucking, I see someone watching us and realize it’s the regular i mentioned earlier. He starts walking closer and has his cock out and is jacking. This is the first time I have seen his cock and i was very impressed. The guy fucking me doesn’t slow down, he just keeps banging me. Once the other guy gets next to us, the top asks he wants a turn. He nods yes and I turn around and tell him that I want his load and not to pull out. He agrees and slides in after he spit on his dick. This guy didnt waste anytime before he was pounding me very hard and grabbing hold of my waist giving me a good pounding. In a couple of minutes I can feel his dick getting hard as a rock and he makes one final ram and he unloads. When he pulls out a big glob of cum comes out and on the boardwalk. I thank him and he gets dressed and takes off quickly. The first top can’t wait to get in my sloppy hole and he starts pounding harder than before. I am bouncing on this guy’s cock when he unloads. He doesn’t pull out as fast and I feel about 3 waves of cum exploding from his dick. Finally he pulls out and we clean up and walk out. I am feeling pretty good, I got 2 big loads and the scene was very hot with those two guys. 

Instead of leaving I hang around to see if can score anymore. Now the park is completely dead. I see another regular parked a distance away and an older guy parked next to me. The older guy walks to the wooded area so I follow just for kicks. Once back there he asks if i want a blow job so I say sure and he starts to suck my dick and it feels really good. I see someone walking toward us and pull up my pants and walk away from him. Then I realize it’s the other regular, he walks over and says he wants my ass. (This guy has fucked me 8-10 times at this park). He is really not my type but i am always up for a load. The older guy watches as I bend over and lean up against a tree spreading my ass cheeks apart. The guy asks if I need lube, I laught and say I got 2 loads in there already! Once he slides in it isn’t long before he pops his load in me and is off. I go back to my car and am about to leave when a car parks and a really attractive with a wedding ring gets out of his car and heads for the trails. I can’t resist so I follow him. He walks up and starts playing with his cock and suggests we find a more private spot. We go into a wooded area and he pulls out a 7” cut cock. It’s beautiful and so is this guy. Salt & pepper hair (more pepper), really good build, you can tell he works out a lot. I bend over and start to suck him and get him fully hard. After a few minutes he pulls out and starts to jack profusely. I tell him to let me take care of that and I get on my knees and start to suck and jack his cock at the same time. Now his cock was getting super hard and I knew he wouldn’t last long. He grabbed my head and held it down as he unloaded down my throat. I took every last drop and got up and we dressed and started to walk back to the parking lot. Now the place was dead again and my phone was ringing for a work related call. I was pretty happy with 4 loads (3 anal, 1 oral) in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Now that’s efficient cruising! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

I live in the outer burbs of Atlanta and I usually have to travel (ITP) inside the perimeter of Atlanta to find cock, but not this morning. Rainy and cold this morning as I drank my coffee getting horny for cock I got on Grindr and found a ok looking hung BBC within walking distance! He was literally through the neighboring woods. I just wore a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie over. He was horny and hard when I got there. No words except to yell "Strip Slut". Had me strip and get up in a wingback chair with my ass pushed out. He handed me-a bottle of poppers and then rubbed a-little lube in and around my hole. Then his cock mounted my hole in one powerful stroke and drilled me hard for a-good 20 minutes. All behind the lit Christmas tree that was in his front window. He covered my mouth from all of my groaning , buy seemed to get off on it and dumped a load but held me firm slapping my hairy ass and continuing to plow my ass for two more loads then threw a wet wash cloth at me and told me to "Get the fuck out". I did not get home good before I had a message from him wanting me to come back later after he got off work.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Guest POZaddict
On 12/6/2018 at 1:19 PM, 21Perv said:

parking garage in between two random cars, 10 mins ago. pumped my load into a cocky young soccer boy's guts.

Way to go hot pervert ?

Yesterday afternoon I fucked a chubby mid 30s guy.  His boyfriend was away visiting family and he was bored and horny.

I sucked his cock, licked his arse and then fucked him.  He had said I would need to use a condom if I wanted to fuck him but when his pants were off and his arse was in the air he didn't mention condoms again.  I lubed him up, slid my cock up him, fucked him bb and shot a nice big load into his cheating arse.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Been awhile since I posted on this thread...I've had some fun here and there over the past few weeks, but nothing I felt was worth posting.  Yesterday I went down to Indy with the intent of having some fun (next weekend I'll be back down there, but with a female friend to do all the holiday shopping/shows and such).  I attempted to line up some fun in advance, but of course nobody would commit to anything.  I had signed up for a BBRTS party on the north side of town, and CumUnion was also happening that night...so I figured one of those would work out if nothing else.  Grindr came through for me, though.  Awhile back (maybe August?) I went down to Indy on a Sunday and within 30 minutes of sitting at a fast food place eating lunch, I lined up about 3 hookups in a row for the afternoon before I drove home (posted about it on this thread).  Yesterday was almost a repeat of that.

* First guy was a hot daddy type on the west side of town.  I had talked to him before I got on the road, but didn't officially decide to go over to his place until I was almost down to Indy. He was recently out of a LTR and turning slutty.  He was very verbal, kept saying how good my cock felt in his hole.  Bred him and stayed inside for a bit until I went limp.  Had a nice, intelligent debate afterwards about open relationships...good guy. 

* Went downtown and was sitting at a Starbucks and sure enough Grindr started exploding a bit.  Had about 3 options to choose from, two of them had given me addresses that were within a 5 minute drive from where I was.  Picked one, drove over, walked up to the apartment building door and was messaging him that I was there - radio silence.  (and it was freaking cold out too)  He finally messaged something like, "roommate came home unexpectedly".  *eyeroll*...I've heard variations on this one quite a bit.  Thanked him for wasting my time and asked the other guy if he was still free.  He said yes, went over there, he sucked me for a few minutes, then turned around on his bed and I slid in and fucked a load into him.  He was also on BBRT and we talked about the party that night - he wasn't able to go because a friend was coming into town.  (looked up his profile later and saw that he was vers top...he had a great hole for being more top!)

* met up with a buddy that I had met at CumUnion the previous month at his hotel - just caught up socially, had a snack at the hotel's happy hour, and then we drove up north to the BBRT party.  My buddy wasn't feeling it, but I was.  About 8 guys (out of the 25 that had signed up)...4-5 bearish types, a couple BBC, and a hot white otter type.  Got my dick into 3 asses, sucked one of the BBC, ate out the otter's hole...but didn't cum or eat any loads.  My dick wasn't cooperating very well, probably because of the action earlier in the day.  Buddy and I left to go have dinner, and we heard awhile later that the party sort of fizzled out soon after we left.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1