Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Finally finally finally got the house to myself in the mornings again. Kids were off due to snow and then tons of errands and appointments to get them to. But today I was finally free to host. Thankfully the top who gave me my first true, sight unseen anon load was available. This time though I was bent over bare ass naked for him in my living room. He showed up, gently played with my ass and hole before getting up in me. He pumped me good and would then get balls deep and grind around and then slowly pump. I was in heaven. Finally he moaned and started orgasming a good hard load deep in me. He climbed off grabbed a towel wiped off and left. Now I have a cum soaked hole horny for more. Cock. Hope I have one other update soon.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest nelly26
8 hours ago, Kmbbtm said:

It’s been hard to find pretty big thick cocks in Miami, guys! Any recommendation where i should start looking ? I’m done with the apps. Too much back and forth and zero action 

I live here. This city is nothing but bottoms, mostly either closeted or queenie ones from Latin America. Don't get your hopes up at all. 

Fort Lauderdale seems more varied. 

A really polite Polish fucker

picked up a Polish truck driver. Got back to my place and he asked "May I fuck you?"

"Of course"

"Please bend over"

He then fucked me so hard I could hardly breathe. He came just before my legs gave out. The he said "Thank you. Would you like to come too?"

me: "Yes please" . 

He got dressed, said thank you again and left.   

Still dripping cum.

• Like 3

Attended an Xmas orgy in Sydney, probably 200 guys there at least. Most were fit young guys who weren’t interested in me but it was fun to rub up against them and watch them at it (it was packed tightly for at least the first half hour and was almost standing room only, other than a mattress on the floor, so most guys were fucking standing up). The first guy to ask me to fuck him asked that I wear a rubber, though not keen I reluctantly complied as he explained he had a girlfriend and couldn’t risk STIs (though frankly coming to an orgy wasn’t the brightest idea in that case). However things hotted up for me when a cute young Asian guy watched me fucking and as soon as the other guy came squeezed through the crowd to ask me to fuck him. Raw this time. He was pretty tight but was game to take my cock which tapers up to a thick base. After I had screwed him for quite a while, in several different poses, we flipped and he fucked me raw. Then we flipped back and forth. Normally in an orgy I’d be prowling around to score with more guys but I surprised myself by spending more than an hour switching back and forth while other guys were coming and going along side us on the mattress, sometimes watching us or having one of us suck someone while we were ploughed, and occasionally fucking one of us in a brief pause in the action. We took a short break and took some food and drink before returning to finish. As it happened I never actually came at the orgy but I was pleased to have the Asian guy come in me whic slowly dripped out over the following hour. The guy offered to drive me back to my hotel after the orgy wound down as I’d arrived by bus. Naturally it didn’t end there as he came up to my hotel giving me the chance to give him the proper breeding I’d denied him earlier.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Back at my regular sauna. There was an inviting bottom ready as soon as I entered the darkroom. I happily lubed up and stroked my erection to its full 7 inches and then plunged my cock bare into his hole. No objections there! Then a bizarre situation happened. Another person enetered the darkroom and seemed very impatient to also receive ny attention. Eventually his persistance paid off and I swapped over and thrust my bare cock into him. Meanwhile another guy who wa watching whilst wanking his cock and who initially, I thought would take over the job of barebacking the first guy,  but he didn't do so and seemed also to be interested in me. After I had pulled out of the second guy, I thought I might get a bareback fuck from this third guy, but before I knew what was happening, whilst I was still standing and fully erect, he had positioned himself with his bottom ready to take my cock also, so after some skillful maneuvring, I took my third arse within my first thirty minutes of being there. It was a quicker visit than I'd anticipated, I can only give so much!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Just took a fresh load from a sexy latino top. He sent me a text message asking if i wanted to fuck, silly question. Gave him some head he told me to get on my back and spread my legs. Pushed in and pumped till he blew his load in me.

210 379 6407 putting it out there sure helps. NEXT ?

I love young guys with a high sex drive! Met the grandson of a female friend. After a few social meets he got into my pants on Thursday. Rugby build and a thick 7" dick. Pounded me forever and dumped two loads in me until my hole could take no more (he would have gone for another round if he had his way). Let's say I wasn't sitting at my desk very comfortably the next day ? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5

Have had the best sex recently.  Have never had more sex in my life than I'm having right now.  Today was stellar.  Three fucks and breedings. The first was the second time with the 22yr old black guy.  He calls me daddy fucks me slow and deep with me on my back.  He didn't last long. He came in five minutes.  Intense throbs from his shaft as I opened up and told him to push it in deep.  So damn hot. The second was a beautiful solid muscled hairy latino.  Heaven to me so hot.  We had talked a few times over the last two years. He just popped up today and boom.  His dick was very thick. He proceeded to fuck the holy hell out of my hole.  He totally fucked me hard.  Incredible.  So lucky.  He got too close and pulled out at the last minute and shot his cum in my face and there was a lot of it.  So fucking good.  The third guy has fucked me a few times.  He places me ass up and eats it out. Then he fucks me with his PA cock. Deliberately until he says do you want my load.  I say yes and heaven in my hole.  More awesome throbs and cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

During the week I did a mid-afternoon visit to Spartacus Lounge ... it's generally a dirty, sleazy place in Chinatown (Melbourne) ... but its discreet and cheap.  Just recently there's been construction in the laneway outside of the building and my luck (which isn't great to start off with) has taken a nose dive with the labourer's hanging around the entrance.

Well, I broke that unlucky streak in pretty spectacular form ... as I walked up the steps into the lounge, this hot Asian muscle guy walks out of the dark area ... and its like we both did a double take.  He turns and follows me into the dark areas and I head for the glory holes.  He immediately goes into one and I follow next door ... I unzip and put my cock through the hole.

He's giving me great BJ, but that's not what I'm there for :)  I fuck his face through the GH a bit, then stop .. and then start again.  Eventually, he works out that I'm after his ass.  He stands up after getting my cock juicy, then just impales himself on my rock hard stick.  He must have already been fucked and his silky smooth muscle ass probably has someone else's load in there given how easily my cock slipped inside.

He grinds and I pump ... I eventually blow a massive load inside his greedy hole ... then I slowly continue fucking and eventually get fully hard again and blow a second load inside.  After I slide out, he just pulls up his pants and he's out the door of his GH.  I thought that he might be headed to clean up ... but when I went to leave, I found him semi naked in the TV room ... looked like he was getting ready to have his hole filled again.

That was such a hot fuck ... I really love slutty Asian guys :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Last night at my regular cruise club it was a quiet night but managed to fuck 4 guys and was fucked, regrettably, by only one (and that guy put on a rubber which was rare theses days at that club). I’m versatile but like to bottom but it sometimes seems that there’s a shortage of tops so guys often seem to line up to be fucked once they see me in action. That was especially the case last night as the first guy fucking me was clearly shy and inexperienced so stopped and pulled out when another guy walked up. The other guy saw his chance and positioned his ass next to my hard cock, so what’s a guy to do, I fucked him. Later in a dark room I was fucking one guy and two other guys angled their way around in the dark to get me to switch to fucking them, which I did, changing between the three guys in the dark. However, the first guy loyally remained and I returned eventually to fucking him and he got the prize of me coming inside him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Had a little road trip for work that led to some fun. I love how being the new guy in the area on Grindr gets such good response - a new hole for the tops to drill and seed. Anywho, cute hipster guy hits me up and comes by right away. I’m ass up in my jock strap and harness and he proceeds to eat me out for a while before finally flopping his hard cock on my hole.

I knew it was go time, so I hit the poppers and he slid right in - bliss! Love the way he fucked me - very passionate and intimate. He basically made love to me with a lot of body contact while he was inside me. It was fantastic. After about 10 minutes of hard, passionate fucking, he was breeding my hole deep. He rolled off me into the bed and I licked him clean. 

After some chit chat and making out, he’s back on top of me with me on my back and legs in the air. Round two which was also very intimate. After about 5 more minutes of blissful fucking, he blew load number 2 in my eager pussy.  He says to make sure that I look him up if I ever get back through the area. He definitely wants my hole again. 

After he leaves, a guy I had been chatting with finally gets off work and shows up. He eats out my freshly fucked hole (I wonder if he figured out that there were two loads inside me? ?)  He then slides his long hard cock in my hole and pounds me relentlessly in several positions over the next 30 minutes. Glad I had a pre lubed hole, as he destroyed it. Loved every second of it. Finally he asks where I want his load. Duh ? “Inside me, breed me deep!” I licked him clean and fell wonderfully asleep after he left. I always seem to sleep better with cum in my pussy. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, GaBottom said:

.....Finally he asks where I want his load. Duh ? “Inside me, breed me deep!” I licked him clean and fell wonderfully asleep after he left. I always seem to sleep better with cum in my pussy. 

Yep ?I sleep way better with a good hard pounding and cum in my ass. Better than a sleeping pill. I think that’s why I’m such a cumdump. 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, DaddyBare said:

Back at my regular sauna. There was an inviting bottom ready as soon as I entered the darkroom. I happily lubed up and stroked my erection to its full 7 inches and then plunged my cock bare into his hole. No objections there! Then a bizarre situation happened. Another person enetered the darkroom and seemed very impatient to also receive ny attention. Eventually his persistance paid off and I swapped over and thrust my bare cock into him. Meanwhile another guy who wa watching whilst wanking his cock and who initially, I thought would take over the job of barebacking the first guy,  but he didn't do so and seemed also to be interested in me. After I had pulled out of the second guy, I thought I might get a bareback fuck from this third guy, but before I knew what was happening, whilst I was still standing and fully erect, he had positioned himself with his bottom ready to take my cock also, so after some skillful maneuvring, I took my third arse within my first thirty minutes of being there. It was a quicker visit than I'd anticipated, I can only give so much!

What sauna is this?

Guest BBBoyfromTN

While it wasn't my last load, it was last night at it was hot! I was roaming between JRs, Roundup, and TMC last night and settled on TMC as they have an insanely hot Latino stripper there I would love to get with. I wasn't the only one enjoying him either. There were two guys near me chatting with each other who were pretty "friendly" with each other and were constantly looking at me. I figured I'd move closer and maybe make the first move. It didn't take long for the dark haired one to do that as he leaned over and told me I was hot. I thanked him and said he was too, and honestly he was, dark brown wavy curly hair and gorgeous eyes. He introduced himself as Mark and we started chatting and he introduced me to the other guy, who was blonde and looked a little sunburned, which was weird as it's been too cool here to lay out and tan. The blonde guy was Jordan and had just moved here from Oklahoma and had a hot country accent even though he didn't look the least bit country. Jordan had his hand inside the back of Mark's pants and it was clear Mark didn't mind. I mistakenly thought they were friends but had only just met there. We got so busy talking to each other that we hadn't even paid attention to the stripper, who having finished his set came over and started chatting with Jordan, while he rubbed Jordan's cock and saying how nice and big it was. I had new interest in Jordan now and he started rubbing the stripper's cock which was showing hard as was Jordan's. The stripper leaned in and whispered to Jordan and then moved his attention to Mark and I. After a few the stripped moved on and we asked Jordan what the stripper whispered and he said it was that the stripper wanted Jordan to fuck him and that they could meet up when he got off. Jordan was noncommittal about it and turned bright red. I got the sense he was interested in either Mark or me and I bold said we should go to the bathroom so we could see how big Jordan's dick was. We'd all had a few drinks and Jordan agreed.

Once in the bathroom we were tempted to go into the stall to see the show but there was already someone in there. Jordan went over to the urinal and asked Mark and I to block him and he'd pull it out. The stripper wasn't kidding as Jordan pulled out a long, nicely thick uncut cock. Mark grabbed it to stroke it, but Jordan quickly yelped as Mark's hands were cold and his dick was quickly hardening. Mark leaned in to Jordan and started kissing him and whispering in his ear. I could hear Jordan say he didn't live alone and couldn't host and his eyes met mine. I said I could host if they were interested and both quickly agreed. None of us had a car so we agreed to Lyft back to my place. Once in the car I sat in the front while Mark and Jordan took the back seat and immediately started kissing loudly. The driver didn't seem to mind and soon we were at my place. In the elevator we were all over each other and once inside the clothes started flying off. We were quickly in the bedroom naked, fondling and kissing each other with deep intensity. Mark admitted what I suspected which is that he wanted both of us to fuck him and he wanted to try double penetration once we'd both taken turns fucking him. I was down for that as was Jordan and soon I was lubing up my dick and Mark's ass and taking first crack at his hot bubble butt. He didn't ask me to wrap so I went in bare. Without me seeing it, Jordan grabbed the lube and had lubed up his dick and was forcing his way inside me. I was gasping as his dick had a curve to it and was really bringing me close to orgasm. I said I was close to cumming and Mark said for me to cum inside him and I gladly gave him what he wanted, blasting a huge load inside him. I could feel Jordan slide out of me and I was kind of bummed as I really wanted him to cum in my ass, but knew he really wanted to fuck Mark. I moved to the side and Jordan eagerly slid inside Mark and started fucking him with abandon which had Mark whimpering like crazy. For fun I slid in behind Jordan and teased his hole with my cock head and I realized there was no resistance and he didn't seem to care I was in him bare. I don't know if he'd been fucked recently or not but could only guess he had as I slid in and he moaned with delight. More than anything I wanted to cum in his ass even if it meant it would take a while to bust the double pen load in Mark. Taking a cock really got Jordan horny as fuck and he warned Mark he was gonna cum. Mark was begging for his cum. Now  Jordan was begging for my cum too and nearly simultaneously we both blew our loads, me seeding Jordan's hole and Jordan filling Mark with still more cum. We were both taking a breather a Mark asked who wanted his cum. Jordan weakly said he would and soon Mark was fucking his mouth, blowing a huge load of cum in it. The three of us then snowballed the cum between us before Mark finally swallowed it with a shit eating grin.

I was still rock hard but Jordan had gone pretty limp. Mark wasn't going to give up on getting double penetrated and was soon riding my dick while jerking Jordan's cock. He kept that up for a while then suggested I should fuck Jordan and see if that got him horny. I was dying for another opportunity to fuck Jordan's hole and pump another load of seed in him and soon I was boning him for all I was worth. As Mark sucked his dick. We kept that up for a while and soon Jordan signaled he was ready. I laid on my back and Mark mounted by cock facing me, his face looking eager, nervous and excited. Jordan entered him from behind and it was pretty clear it was too much for Mark. I told him to hang on and went to  the fridge to get some poppers. Mark snorted the poppers and soon both Jordan and I were stroking inside him. The feel of Jordan's cummy bare dick rubbing on my dick was sending me into overdrive. I kept checking in with Jordan to make sure I didn't cum too soon and paced myself so we would come close together. Jordan was taking a while to cum and Mark complained about how sore his ass was getting. More poppers and he shut up about it and was instead moaning like a whore. Jordan was hitting the poppers too and soon declared he was close. I quit holding back and soon both Jordan and I blasted out loads deep in Mark. The look on Mark's face as we came inside him was pure ecstasy. Jordan slid out and Mark collapsed on me and we laid there for a bit catching our breath. I could feel cum all over my crotch and ass and there was a huge wet spot from all the precum Mark was throwing off. He got up to go to the bathroom and I could hear him cleaning himself up. Jordan leaned in and thanked me for fucking him and said he liked it. He said he usually topped guys but had been bottoming more since he moved to Dallas. He'd admitted he'd had a GF until fairly recently and hadn't done much with guys. He admitted he'd let a few guys fuck him without a condom and really liked how it felt and was glad that I fucked him without one. I popped a huge boner hearing this hot stud admitting to being new to getting barebacked and confessing he liked how it felt. I pulled him closer and started kissing him, grinding my boner up against him, forcing his legs apart and my dick back into his ass. He admitted he was worried I might try and fuck him as he'd been fucked by a guy that afternoon and was worried I'd be turned off. I told him it didn't turn me off, that I found it hot, and asked if ther other came inside him too. He sheepishly nodded yes. I was stroking pretty hard and realized Mark was watching this go down with a huge grin on his face, jerking his cock. I shot my load in Jordan and soaked in the look of pure bliss on his face. Almost as if on cue Mark shot a huge load that sprayed over both our faces and it caught Jordan by surprise as he wasn't aware Mark was there.

Mark got back in bed with us and Jordan went to the bathroom to clean up. Mark thanked me for hosting and giving him a good time. I said he could stay if he wanted, but he was ready to go to sleep and wanted to be back in his home. He'd already gotten Jordan's number and went in the bathroom to tell Jordan he was leaving. He dressed and left. Jordan came back out, leaned in to kiss me and said he was going to go too. We swapped numbers and he thanked me for hosting and the fun. He asked if it would be possible to do group stuff again as he couldn't host at his place and all too often the guys he hooked up with couldn't host either. I said sure and he admitted he was tired of doing quickies in bathrooms, cars, the gym showers and such and that got me so hard knowing this hot stud was probably taking anon cock in gym showers and bathrooms, probably never asking for condoms and letting the guys cum inside him. I said I knew some guys who might want to join and he seemed interested. I loved the idea of watching other guys breed his hole raw and cumming inside him and said so. He turned bright red but didn't say no. He leaned in, kissed me, and said he'd like that and asked me to send him some pics of the guys and he'd send me some pics of him. I walked him to the door and damned if I didn't want to fuck him again. But he said he had to go. I love formerly straight boys like him who start fucking around and get the taste for barebacking. He's quickly learning how hot it is to get fucked too and I want to feed that desire. I've spent today messaging buds to see who wants to fuck him and got some pics to pass around. Hopefully I'll have other guys breeding his ass too.