Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night I was so horny after texting the bf all day begging to be used. 

Got back home, he waited naked and ordered me to strip and put on a blindfold to which I immediately obliged 

we made out while he started probing my hole then I feel a cock rubbing against my hole and it wasn’t the bf’s 

I got so horny I started moaning as my bf whispered to me how he’s gonna make sure I’m fully stretched tonight

then I feel a massive cock head starting to push through (just a little spit and the load my bf left in me that morning)

I was in heaven! As the guy behind pushed through (later I realized it was a friend with a 10.5” thick cock!) my bf put me on all 4 and had me sucking his cock while I was getting pounded from behind 

they switched positions a couple of times so I had a cock up my pussy while cleaning the one that was just in me

this lasted for a while till the friend had me ride him then I felt my bf pushing his cock in me as well, then I spent the rest hour or so being double penetrated by them, they both loaded me up and continued fucking me till I got a second load

when they were finished my hole was plugged to keep their precious cum in me (I’m still plugged as I write this and full) and went on cleaning them as they finally removed the blindfold

We were all spent after almost 3 hours of constant pounding, took a shower and fell alseep together, having two amazing guys sandwiching me all night ;) 

x

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Recently hooked up with a guy from bbrt, we planned it for about a week so by the tine the night arrived I was crawling up a wall. I arrived to him taking a power nap as it was after 10 and he was jetlagged.  I stripped down to my jock, pulled the covers back, and started deepthroating him. He immediately woke up and then it was on. For close to 2 hours he fucked me every which way. But the best part was that he liked to be edged so he would stop every so often and rim my pussy deep. There was lots of kissing which drives me crazy. I finally got on top of him and plugged his dick deep inside and rode him furiously. Feeling him slide in and out of my cunt only made me focus on getting his load even more. My Pusey was slick from spit and pussyjuice how I like it. I locked my legs in place and encouraged him to let go. Finally I felt him release a huge load on me. We kissed some more, cuddled, and then I snuck out when he fell asleep. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

Last night I was so horny after texting the bf all day begging to be used. 

Got back home, he waited naked and ordered me to strip and put on a blindfold to which I immediately obliged 

we made out while he started probing my hole then I feel a cock rubbing against my hole and it wasn’t the bf’s 

I got so horny I started moaning as my bf whispered to me how he’s gonna make sure I’m fully stretched tonight

then I feel a massive cock head starting to push through (just a little spit and the load my bf left in me that morning)

I was in heaven! As the guy behind pushed through (later I realized it was a friend with a 10.5” thick cock!) my bf put me on all 4 and had me sucking his cock while I was getting pounded from behind 

they switched positions a couple of times so I had a cock up my pussy while cleaning the one that was just in me

this lasted for a while till the friend had me ride him then I felt my bf pushing his cock in me as well, then I spent the rest hour or so being double penetrated by them, they both loaded me up and continued fucking me till I got a second load

when they were finished my hole was plugged to keep their precious cum in me (I’m still plugged as I write this and full) and went on cleaning them as they finally removed the blindfold

We were all spent after almost 3 hours of constant pounding, took a shower and fell alseep together, having two amazing guys sandwiching me all night ;) 

x

Okay that is super hot.  Where are u? Can u host? How about out of town visitors?  I'm willing to travel for some of your sweet hole.

• Like 1

My last load was in a toilet cubicle in Gran Canaria. My husband and I were in a shopping precinct having a coffee. I was desperate for a pee so left him in the coffee shop. Found the toilets, went in, a Spanish guy was standing in a cubicle but not peeing. I went to the urinals and had a pee looked round and the guy in the cubicle was clearly wanking. He turned towards me showing me his cock which was a decent size. I’d finished so I went in to him thinking I’d get a mouthful of spunk at least. He had other ideas he turned me round and felt my arse so I lowered my shorts. He wet my arse and pushed his cock in, fucked me for a couple of mins and shot in me. I then quickly left to get back to my other half. He said I’d been a while so I made out I needed more than a pee. I was so horny all afternoon knowing I had anon spunk in me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8

19 hours ago, Dirrtyboi said:

Recently hooked up with a guy from bbrt, we planned it for about a week so by the tine the night arrived I was crawling up a wall. I arrived to him taking a power nap as it was after 10 and he was jetlagged.  I stripped down to my jock, pulled the covers back, and started deepthroating him. He immediately woke up and then it was on. For close to 2 hours he fucked me every which way. But the best part was that he liked to be edged so he would stop every so often and rim my pussy deep. There was lots of kissing which drives me crazy. I finally got on top of him and plugged his dick deep inside and rode him furiously. Feeling him slide in and out of my cunt only made me focus on getting his load even more. My Pusey was slick from spit and pussyjuice how I like it. I locked my legs in place and encouraged him to let go. Finally I felt him release a huge load on me. We kissed some more, cuddled, and then I snuck out when he fell asleep. 

very hot! thanks for sharing.

Yesterday I arrived to home from Australia. After 26 hours flight I needed to have a rest but I couldn’t. My buddy who lived at my home for a while had birthday. We celebrated it and he slept here. Around ten I aslept, but two hours later I awoke and realised his cock was rock hard. I was getting hungry for his cock,so I got it although I was partly sleepy. Agter a good sucking and a solid deepthroat he bent onto my stomach and pounded me well till unloaded me his three day cum. 

The nextr ten hours we spent with sleeping and fucking one after other and so on. One of us woke up, was starting to do something with the other which ended a fuck. Once I rode him, next a spoon etc. Around noon I felt I wasn’t be fucked since hours, so I announced my claim to doggy me. Then got the last load. I don’t understand that guy, from when collects he such a big measure cum, but every time he unloads me with a huge dosis. 

This is the ground our long time friendly relationship. LoL 

• Like 1

Hey, Rawsluts!

After 6 weeks of no bb sex due to some medical issues, I decided to go to Steamworks Toronto for some bb sex relief. My new mantra - "We all have sexual needs and need relief!"

Well, like my past posts, every night at Steamworks Toronto bring a whole new crop of men. I find my experiences there interesting on many levels. But, to cut to the chase, here the highlights:

1. There was this tall tanned skinned younger guy with yellow highlights in his hair. We kept my passing each other - me in my jock and nothing else, and him with his towel on. I did meet up with him in the front gloryhole area. He was watching guys getting sucked off in a small dark niche near an exit. He wanted to get off and leave. I knelt down licking his ass crack while he was jerking off. He said, "I'm cumming!" I turned him around to catch most of the cum in my mouth. YUMMY - cumshot #1.

2. I did rim a few beautiful bubble butts in the darkened places of Steamworks Toronto. This I love to do!  I wish 100% guys would clean out. Oh well, most do! And this is reassuring to me!

3. In the back narrow darkroom with the confessional and adjacent gloryholes I was interested in a small group of guys. One was getting suck and fucked, tall young guy with a great body. It was the guy sucking him who I had this feeling that he was sluttier than the rest of them. After the sucker finished sucking the other guy, he stood up and I pinched his nipples and he did mine, all in the dark (a wee bit of light was here after 2 AM!). I came closer to him and kissed him and his neck. He liked this. I knelt down to taste his cock. I was sucking his cock for about 2-3 minutes when he told me he was ready to blast. I kept his hard cock in my mouth and he rewarded me with a good-sized hot load - cumshot #2. I never did see him in the full light. But, isn't that the whole idea of darkroom sex. The anonymity of it all.

4. The next guy whose cum I did taste (it wasn't a full cumshot) was a younger Asian guy who presented his hard cock for me to suck in the front gloryhole area. He was the second (upper) level and I was on the ground floor. I could taste because he just came like a minute before with someone else. He enjoyed me giving him head and wanted to be more private in one of the gloryholes that became empty. I don't really know these gloryholes are used for sucking and fucking anon guys. What I see is two guys wanting a more private space to have sex so they go into the gloryholes while the holes go unused. WTF!

5. There was a younger tanned guy (of Pacific Island descent) who was offering his hole to be fucked bareback. We passed each other several times throughout the night. He wanted my daddy dick in him. While resting in my private room from walking around I noticed me and immediately lubed up and sat down on my hard cock. Boy, was he ever TIGHT! I couldn't take him for long. He had an ass like a vicegrip! I fucked him for a bit but I can't cum in very tight holes like that, sorry!

6. Guys know that daddies like me do exist and are around if they need us for relief. Toward the end of my story, a younger guy in the back narrow darkroom asked if I could fuck him because he needed to cum. I told him I only bareback. It took him 10 seconds to think about it. I felt his hole. His hole needed a quick rim job to get it ready for my cock. He was a bit tight and my cock loosened up his hole. I didn't cum in him but in about a minute he announced he was almost ready to cum. I offered my mouth. I withdrew from his ass and he turned around to offer his hot young cumblast in my mouth - cumshot #3.

7. I did meet a tall bearded young man I found attractive. He was taller than me (over 6'), and I'm 5'8". He was settled in his room with his tummy in his bead and ass up. I asked him if I could taste his bubble butt and said I only bareback. He said I could continue and fuck him for a bit. I loved rimming his hole and began to fuck him. I guess I was his first cock because he asked me to stop as it was a bit uncomfortable for him. I did. I never him again last night. 

8. I needed to cum too. It's nice that all the young guys are playing with each other, for the most part. My last pitstop I had the door to my room wide open and was jerking off. A passerby noticed and knelt down for me to feed him my saved up load. I was happy!

Guys have needs, let's all help each other by playing with each other (said by a true bb daddy slut)!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Friday morning and evening I swallowed my first two loads of the new year. Guy I met on Growlr a week earlier came over before work in the morning.  Hot time.  Great kisser and hot average hard as steel dick.  Tried to get him to slide up my hole but he was wanting to use a condom.  So after 30 minutes or so I sucked his load out and swallowed it down. Yum

Then early evening a guy messaged me that I had talked to on Growlr two nights before said he wanted to come give me his load.  He was close by.  I only had about 20 minutes to play but he said he would be quick.  Came in the door.  Grabbed me hard and kissed me. Then I pulled out his hot dick and sucked him off in 5 minutes. So hot.  Shot it all down my throat.  Def want more from each.

Near closing time at bar, I started cruising a 20 something with brown hair and a goatee. He was beefy and I could see he had a hairy chest. Since I was getting sleepy, I didn't waste any time and told him how much I'd enjoy fucking him. He laughed and after chatting a bit I was kissing him and rubbing his ass. Fast forward to his apartment- after eating his ass for a good 20 minutes, I mounted him doggie style and fucked him raw for about 15 minutes before unloading my charged nut up his ass. 

Laying in bed after I got to hear about his bf being out of town and how he usually doesn't do this kinda thing, etc. Made me harder hearing he was a cheating slut, so I fucked him again only rougher this time, and gave him load number two. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

On 12/13/2018 at 4:09 PM, nelly26 said:

I live here. This city is nothing but bottoms, mostly either closeted or queenie ones from Latin America. Don't get your hopes up at all. 

Fort Lauderdale seems more varied. 

Yes that’s why I’m always there. Book a hotel room and can have easily 10 men in one day 

Guys... I just came to realize that I will never stop getting my ass bred... every time I take a break the urge to get my ass bred comes back stronger than ever ! 

Booked a hotel room in fort Laurderdale

last weekend for a single night. I arrived around 8:30pm and surprisingly the city still had a few visitors for New Years. Ended up getting right cocks in my ass on Friday night. (Two blacks, one white from Ohio massive beer can, another local white muscle bear 8.5 cut big mushroom head, an interracial couple and a Brazilian with a horse cock) 

I got so high on weed I couldn’t say no anymore. Just kept them coming from Grindr, BBRT, Squirt and GROWLr. 

Saturday morning I had around 7 guys if not mistaken. A Denver guy on his 40s. White tall linebacker type of body massive beer can dick. An average Cuban cock, one Haitian with a super thick tool, an older white daddy probably poz with a super tool. Uncut heavy balls, a white twink who lived a few blocks from the hotel and a married with woman dude super sexy. White look no idea where from however extremely sexual. He licked my feet while he was inside me.

long sorry short... although I try to wear condoms to keep myself away from the STDs I just can’t resist the fact of having my inside sloppy full with warm thick cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:13 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

Yesterday I arrived to home from Australia. After 26 hours flight I needed to have a rest but I couldn’t. My buddy who lived at my home for a while had birthday. We celebrated it and he slept here. Around ten I aslept, but two hours later I awoke and realised his cock was rock hard. I was getting hungry for his cock,so I got it although I was partly sleepy. Agter a good sucking and a solid deepthroat he bent onto my stomach and pounded me well till unloaded me his three day cum. 

The nextr ten hours we spent with sleeping and fucking one after other and so on. One of us woke up, was starting to do something with the other which ended a fuck. Once I rode him, next a spoon etc. Around noon I felt I wasn’t be fucked since hours, so I announced my claim to doggy me. Then got the last load. I don’t understand that guy, from when collects he such a big measure cum, but every time he unloads me with a huge dosis. 

This is the ground our long time friendly relationship. LoL 

I don’t want to waste your time, therefore I won’t write what happened in Sunday, but you can imagine the same. To Sunday night my hole was really sloppy. 

Friday morning, I had gotten home from working night shift a little early and was on Scruff. A fuck bud I haven't played with in a while woofed me. I'd messaged him a couple times and he hadn't responded back in the past few months and figured he must have lost interest or something. Anyway, he said he was looking for a BJ and wanted to drop by on his way to work. I said that was cool, and he said he'd let me know when on the way. Almost 2 hours go by and I figured he found someone else to blow him. Low and behold as I'm about to crawl into bed he messages me saying he's on the way. He gets here, comes inside and I drop to my knees in front of him. Grab his cock through his pants and he's already hard. He's real fucking horny. I pull his pants and shorts down and start sucking him, he sits on the sofa and I'm  in heaven. He has a beautiful uncut cock that is perfect for sucking. I'm loving every minute of it.

When I've been worshipping his cock for about 10 minutes he tells me he wants to fuck me, and has me get on the sofa doggie style. He pushes in me raw and starts pounding! I'm ecstatic because it's been over a year since we fucked and he wanted a condom (though he took it off halfway through) and that was the first time in a year he wanted more than head. He drops a huge load in my ass after fucking me a few minutes. I wasn't quite ready for it, but it worked out beautifully. He cleans up, leaves and I go to bed with his warm spunk in my hole. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Sorry for not updating yesterday, it was one of the most intense sessions I ever had! 

I was blindfolded, and was placed by my bf on the mattress with a bottle of fresh poppers in my hand and was told to embrace myself cause it’s going to be a rough ride ?

in total there were 9 guys, hung as fuck (the largest one was 11” and thick like an arm) 

they were instructed by my bf to “use the slut hard” (he repeated this throughout the session) 

And boy did they deliver! I only had the bf’s load from the morning and no other lube was allowed, the second they entered the room I had a cock in my mouth sliding down my throat and one paving it’s way up my pussy in one hard go. I screamed in pain and pleasure but of course, they took it as encouragement to go even harder 

I decided that I won’t be using the poppers cause I wanted to feel EVERYTHING and boy I do not regret it for a second 

the boys used me hard, double penetrated me and began loading me up making my pussy a sloppy mess. 

Little did I know they were preparing me for the ‘next’ step... I was laying on my back and they must’ve formed around me and started pissing all over me while I started to feel fingers in my pussy, they began with 4 going in easy so they continued with the 5th till I had a fish in going further almost taking the whole wrist (and a very thick wrist it was!)

after they were satisfied I was able to take a fist they began punch fisting my gaping pussy, I was in HEAVEN!!! I moaned and whimpered like a bitch in heat begging them to go harder while my bf was watching from the side telling them to “shut him up” so dicks were lining up to go down my throat 

this went on for almost an hour, having my pussy assaulted by fists and at one point they tried double fisting me but I couldn’t really open up that much this time (maybe with the help of poppers next time) 

at the end, after about 5 hours my bf told me I got about 20 loads in total and my pussy lips were swallen like never before!

i was led upstairs to our bathroom by my amazing bf, he started rimming me to ease the pain and drink up all the cum and ass juices I had in me and then we both enjoyed a nice worm relaxing jacuzzi 

I must crashed the second my head rested on the pillow as I was exhausted like never before but I was also feeling SO GOOD! 

Woke up with the bf grinding his hole on my hard cock begging for my load so as a loving person I am I obliged and took his load as well ;) 

Sitting at the office now with a tight pussy again but the feeling, the feeling is just amazing of having a been used in such an amazing way!!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1