Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today my bf left town for work until tomorrow night. I got online right after he left and I had 12 missed messages on my bbrt. An hour later I took 3 loads in my ass from 3 guys. The last guy flipped and took my seeds balls deep.

Edited by PNWbbCUB
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

So last week on Tuesday I finally signed up for bbrt. And in less then 48 hours later I was in a hotel on my knees taking orders, being facefucked. There were lots of firsts for me that day. It was my first cock with a PA and it was a big PA. He was poz undetectable and of course he bred my hole, so basically my first knowingly poz cock. He also make me cum first as he made me suck him. I came into his hand and he proceeded to later up his cock with my load and then told me to get on all fours right after I had cum. I was so tight and was hard taking his thick cock but he managed to do it, and he unloaded deep inside me. Don’t think my wife would approve of how big of a whore I am if she ever found out. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guest Visitor567

Last week I was chatting with a guy on Grindr. Typical no profile picture saying he need a slut to unload his seed in. Went back and forth deciding whether or not I was going to meet up and finally decided to meet up with him one night at a local adult theater. He told me to wait in my car until he got there and when he did he messaged me on Grindr telling me to get into his. Got in and he had already managed to pull his pants down and grabbed my head and pulled me down. Sucked his cock for a bit and before I knew it he had started his car and told me to keep sucking. He drove to some empty parking lot behind a strip mall got out, bent me over the passenger seat and fucked a load into me. 

So I was at work and super fucking horny.  A sexy guy on Grindr was looking to get fucked right away, but he had nowhere to host.  He was 6’1”, 200 lbs of muscle, 42 yr, had a real 8” cock, and overall extremely easy on the eyes. He suggested I meet him inside of a Home Depot restroom. I told my secretary I was going to the hardware store, which I did.  

He took My dick like a champ.  The fucker even was prelubed Even still, I had to chow down on his hole a couple minutes before mounting his ass.  I shot two loads in him in about 15 minutes.  Like a good pig, he cleaned off my cock when I was done.  I had to return the favor by felching my load out of his hole.  

I’ve never done anything like this before. Public sex has always been a big no-no, and my husband would not approve ?.  I plan on telling him next time we are going over the dudes we have fucked lately. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A surpise fuck at bookstore after work. I went in hoping to get blown, and I see two guys in very back messing around. A clean cut 20 something, bent over bench and getting fucked by a 60's guy. I go over and lean against wall to watch, and I notice the old guy is wearing a rubber. They're both having a good time, so I present my cock to the younger one to suck, and he's all too happy to do so. I guess the old man liked the show, as he quickly came, pulled out and threw rubber on floor as he left. The bottom pulls a rubber out of his jacket pocket, and hands it to me and says he wants me to fuck him. So I unroll the condom over my cock as it's right in his face, and as I'm walking around to his asshole, I slide the rubber right off. His hole is slick from the fucking, and I slide in deep and fuck his ass nice and steady. When I heard him coming, my balls tightened up and I shot my charged load in him as deep as I could. I stayed inside until my cock stopped twitching, and then I slid out, tucked my cock back in my jeans, and left for the exit. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

I had to drive down to Salem to cash in a lottery ticket but I got there after the lottery office closed. So I went to the adult bookstore they have a small theater. I was in there with one other guy an older man. After a while he took out his cock it was about 9 inches long. He was sitting on a bench higher up to me so I crawled over on my knees and started sucking his cock. He had a big hard head and I’d suck it in and out while licking underneath it. He had big balls that were hanging down in his sack. I lick them and took each ball in my mouth and turn. Then I deep throated him. I pulled back and told him I wanted to eat his cum. This really got him going and he came hard in my mouth, big thick gobs of jizz that i gobbled up. I swallowed every drop. I cleaned his beautiful cock up and he left. In the meantime two other guys had come in the theater and were stroking their cocks. One guy was a burly blue collar looking dude with a thick cock so I got on my knees and began sucking his dick. His hearty cock smelled and tasted like it had recently been in someone’s ass and that just turned me on even more. I pleasured him for several minutes then moved over to the other guy. He was apparently married and had a suit on and a hard 6 inch dick. I got on my knees and sucked it with enthusiasm. He came in my mouth and I devoured it. Licked him clean and went back to the burly guy who had been watching us. I sucked his gigantic balls while he jacked off. Then he started to tense up and I put his cock in my and inhaled his thick strong tasting spunk! We all left satisfied.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Monday I went to my go-to cruisy park nearby. I have been a couple of times since the new year. Initially it was slow so I went for a walk. I ran into a young late 20s/early 30s Hispanic guy, average build with a huge bulge in his sweat pants. I started following him until we got a semi private part of the trail and he turned around, grabbed my cock and started deep kissing. He immediately starting feeling my ass so I lowered by pants and let him rub my hairy ass. He said he wanted to fuck so I spit on my hand/ass and bent over right in the middle of the public trail. It seemed slow so I was adventurous. He pulled out a condom, I asked if we can go with out it and he said No. With no other prospects, I decided to go for it even though I prefer raw only. He bent me over and started to fuck me with intensity. He was grabbing my hair, kissing my neck and pounding away. This went on for 10 min and I was getting paranoid that a random person could walk right up and there wouldn’t be anything we could do. He was fucking when I saw a guy turned the corner and see us. Lucky it was another cruiser that wanted to watch. The top didnt really care, he slid right back in and pound some more. I decided he would/could fuck me for hours and never cum so I told him I needed a break and left him with the other guy.

I walked over to the (closed) boardwalk where a lot of action happens including to/with me! I passed a young black, prob 30s that gave a turn around stare. He followed me back to the best place to suck/fuck. He said he was a top and I said bottom and he said pleased to meet you. I bent over and sucked him while he fingered my ass. It was wet from the other guy and he felt it. He slid into me with his above average cock, I bent over a bench so my ass was wide open for breeding. He had pretty good stamina and fucked me until another cruiser arrived. We briefly unconnected his cock with my ass but then went right back to it.  The new guy came back and watched as this black hottie pounded this daddy hole. Top kept saying how smooth and good it. Soon he was grabbing my waist and I could feel his cock swelling inside me. His head went back as he unloaded his prize in me. The voyeur left and the top and i chatted for a minute and he said “damn I got another one to give you”. Fuck yeah! I bent over and he really pounded me like a slut. This fuck wasnt as long as the first but the load was much larger. I mean much larger. We pulled our clothes back and on and headed out. Within an hr a bud of mine on Squirt posted he was on his way. Cool, I like this guy, he’s a bb top slut like me. Loves freaky shit. He got there and we did a three way with another slightly older cruiser. My bud has a beautiful BBC and loves to fuck my freak ass. He filled my hole while the other guy watched. I love guys watching me get bareback fucked and take loads. After my 3rd load, I headed home. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

Great question.  My last load(s) were last Thursday in NYC.  I did a little pnp and became really horny and decided that I would go to Paddles.  However before I left I went on BBRT knowing that I would not meet anyone as I never seem to find anyone on that site.  I got a message from a Top in the neighborhood and he said he was real horny and was looking for a quick pump and dump.  We exchanged numbers and sure enough I ended up as his place.  It was not so quick and he really pounded my ass asking me if I liked his black cock in my cunt and was I ready to take his load.  I said absolutely.  

He continued to pound and pumped me full of his cum.  We rested for a few moments and then he was hard again and pounding my hole for a second time and again loaded me up.  It was about midnight and I was still horny so headed to Paddles but it was closed.  They had an early night. - very strange

I then walked to The Eagle (flagging red on my right) and grabbed a beer with my hole leaking cum.  I met this hot top who got me  in a corner and asked if I like drinking piss.  I said "you bet" and with that I was on my knees hidden from view and drank what he had to give me.  He was very impressed that I did not waste a drop.

After that encounter a hot leather Top stood by me and I started sucking his nipples and licking his pits.  He asked if I wanted to go into the stall.  I said yes and when we were there he took out his huge cock - after sucking it he turned me around and fucked me filling me with his cum.

All in all it was Avery good night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Up to 37 (yes 37!) this year. Best ones so far

1 - guy at local sauna who said he'd fucked me a few times before giving me two. Very aggressive and verbal. Huge loads. Really great top.

2 - flatmate coming home after a night out with a random guy and getting him to fuck me as he watched. He then jumped on a filled me. Guy who came over ended up staying over and fucked another load into me the following morning. He's coming back again this weekend.

3) 7 loads session at a sauna. All loads accepted.

• Like 1

Last Sunday was my first two breedings of the new year. First one was early afternoon by a young, hot, red bearded, short stocky hung guy.  Nice thick hard dick.  Ate my ass and then fucked me really good and loaded my hole beautifully.  Really eager guy. Loved his hot attitude. We kissed and rolled around for a good 30 minutes before he blasted his load in me.  He wants to come back and give me more.

The second was later that evening.  Went over to a fuckbud that lives in the neighborhood. Older hairy stocky hard dicked man.  Loves to kiss and fuck my hole.  He had trouble cumming but he finally jerked himself and just as he started to blow he shoved his dick in my hole so I caught his load.  Awesome.  Two load day. 

Four dicks this weekend.  Love it.

• Like 2

Monday night I had my regular bud come over and fuck and breed me.  Always the best damn sex.  We fuck well together.  He must have fucked me 25 times last year.  Wants to keep it going this year.  He really lights me up.  My ass is in heaven.

Tonight I walk in the door after work and get hit up by another young short stalky guy on Grindr. He is at the nearby library and wants to have some fun.  I tell him I'll blow him if he wants. He says sure and comes over.  Ten minutes later he arrives.  Ten minutes later after sucking him he asks if I want to ride it. I oblige and am rewarded with a nice hot cum injection in my hole.  Yum!  Off he goes.  Thank you!

Four loads in my hole and two in my throat in five days by 6 horny guys.  Damn I love being a bottom.

Edited by TopHunter
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TopHunter said:

Monday night I had my regular bud come over and fuck and breed me.  Always the best damn sex.  We fuck well together.  He must have fucked me 25 times last year.  Wants to keep it going this year.  He really lights me up.  My ass is in heaven.

Tonight I walk in the door after work and get hit up by another young short stalky guy on Grindr. He is at the nearby library and wants to have some fun.  I tell him I'll blow him if he wants. He says sure and comes over.  Ten minutes later he arrives.  Ten minutes later after sucking him he asks if I want to ride it. I oblige and am rewarded with a nice hot cum injection in my hole.  Yum!  Off he goes.  Thank you!

Four loads in my hole and two in my throat in five days by 6 horny guys.  Damn I love being a bottom.

You are so lucky to have a regular fuck bud - I'm in envy.  Keep taking him.  Oink!

Guest bigbessy696969

I actually just took a load at work for the first time! I was walking through the bathroom here and I could hear somebody beating off. I walked by the stall the noise was coming from and it stopped. I said "don't stop on my account" an a voice answered with "why don't you help me out" I thought for a second and told him to unlock the stall door and to my surprise, he opened the door and there he sat, Pdick in hand. He smiled and said "well..." So I walked in, shut the door, slid my pants off (he laughed when he saw my thong), spit in my hand, lubed up and sat down as he guided my ass onto his throbbing cock. He was rock hard. I bounced up and down for a little bit until he stood me up an pressed me up against the wall. He didn't take long to cum but he came BUCKETS. I'm back at my desk and I can still feel him leaking out of me lol