Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just had a sexy 45 year old man leave my apartment after breeding me in every position you can think of. His dick was super fucking hot. It was 8" uncut and just looked perfectly sexy for breeding. I ended up taking his load in my mouth and he came so hard that the cum went into my nasal passages! But it was very tasty.....nothing better than the taste of a man's cum.

• Like 2

Had what I would call one of the most embarrassing situations ever with my last load. Found this hot, young, black guy on Adam. His profile says he looks for plays with condom, nothing else in that section. I tried to get together with him last week, but it didn't work. When I suggested it tonight he responded back that he only plays raw asking if that is a problem. My profile says 'depends' in the safe/bare section (which means want bare to me) and of course I tell him he can cum in me. A few back and forths, and he's on the way over. Here's the embarrassing part. He gets to my building, and instead of the doorman calling me, they call one of my emergency contacts! I get a text message from a family member, as my phone is ringing correctly, that the guy is there! WTF! He also texts me saying the doorman is being stupid.

Anyway, to the good stuff. He cums in and immediately starts kissing me, I grope him and can tell he's already hard! He's really into me and I totally am going for it instead of being an ass up cum dump. When I pull is underwear down, his cock is perfect for fucking. About 8" nice average thickness and responds well to my deep-throat. We move to the bed, and he starts rimming my ass! Score! A few minutes later he climbs on the bed and starts teasing my hole with his cock, finally pushing into me. I'm in heaven taking his cock. We try a few different positions throughout the fuck, he started mounting me on bed, but then pulled my ass to the edge so he could stand by the edge. Later I stood up so my back and his chest were tight. Throughout the fuck he stops every few minutes, gets down on his knees and rims my ass again. I'm guessing he's edging himself doing this, and he goes for a good half hour. Finally while I'm on my stomach, leg curled to side he starts breathing heavy and blasts his load in my ass.

Glad I talked him into coming by, was an excellent fuck 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

About 1 hour ago. A road builder  calla every now and then .called early on his way to work,   thick uncut cock, loved sucking him and smelling his overalls of tar oil etc. Ths ring wearing married rough bloke then had my face riden by his arse whilst i was rimming him. Then finally fucked me hard came buckets. Washed his dick and left awesome. Now im going to work suited and booted with a married  builders cum sat in my arse.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Huge load leaking out of my hungry PIG hole now from a regular who comes by about once a week. Always wants the door unlocked and me completely naked in a totally dark room. I've never seen his face or found out his name. The only picture he has on Grinder is of his chest.  For a long time he would just want a blowjob. After the 7th time blowing him. I offered my ass up for next visit. He was back the next day and fed me a nice load, stayed hard as a rock and dumped another nice load deep in my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Had the bf load me up this morning and when we left he told me to not come back home until I got at lease 10 loads planted in my hole

so that got me horny, cancelled morning meetings and began hunting on Grindr and the regular fuckbuda

immidiatly got hit by a blank profile, texting me saying he’s a horny top looking to unload after the gym

i was 5 min away, got to his place, he was wearing a jock so I dropped to my knees, started licking his sweaty balls and ass, he released his hard cock from the jock, 7” and thick, and made me suck on it

i was super horny so I just turned around presenting my wet hole and begged him to shove it in me 

he happily obliged and went to town on my ass, power fucking my hole and he was into getting off quick just kept plowing me till he loaded me up (load #2)

i left his place and saw a message from a fuckbud saying he and his partner are still home and horny, 15 min later I was at their place as they were waiting naked (8” & 9”) 

i started slurping on them and while I was facefucked by one of them the second went behind and shoved his dick balls deep in one go, commenting on wet tight pussy and started fucking deep 

i was impaled on his partners 9” down my throat as I was moaning from the pounding and leaking precum 

then they switched places and I cleaned the one while taking the other in my pussy till they both unloaded in my pussy and I cleaned the both 

loads #3 & #4 and it wasn’t even 10am

Left their place and went through the Grindr messages. One stood out, 24 yrs, ripped body pics but he sent me his dickpic and boy did my pussy twitch, hung and a HUGE mushroom head 

the only words he sent was: “think you can take it?”

i responded with a fuck yeah and got his address, was 15 min away and I was at his doorstep excited like a puppy in heat ?

he greeted me naked and told me he’s got time, that he’s horny and he can cum lots and multiple times 

told him I got 4 loads in me and that I NEED more

he got instantly hard hearing that and I saw his beautiful beast (said he’s 11” but I think it was bigger) with a head almost as big a fist 

I started licking it and i could barely fit it in my mouth but he kept pushing rough, made me gag on it and I had tears running down but I fucking loved it! 

He got me up and laid me on my back on the sofa, legs on his shoulders and handed me a poppers bottle “just in case” haha and pressed his cock on my pussy, no lube, just using his precum (and lots of it) and the previous loads and slowly pushed through. 

I was in HEAVEN! Feeling so full and stretched and he kept on pushing. I resisted using the poppers cause I wanted to feel it as I love the “pain” of being used hard 

he started plowing me and 10 min later announced he’s gonna fill me up and seconds later I felt his cock thicken as he shot a MASSIVE load in me, I could feel it pumping more and more cum in me and the most beautiful thing was that he didn’t get soft and kept his cock in me while I was milking him with my ass muscles

load #5

couple of minutes later he resumed fucking, this time it was a longer and after 30 minutes he flipped me to doggy and started fucking my pussy HARDER, slapping my ass and calling me a slut, cumdump, whore and all sort of wonderful words I love to hear 

I was backing up my ass to meat him and his balls slapped mine hard till he came for the second time but it again felt like a huge load

load #6

this time he pulled out and I immediately turned to suck his cock clean and to my surprise he got hard again! 

So this time he told me it’s going to be quick cause he needs to leave so I was back on all four and he shoved it back in my aching pussy in one go and fucked HARD

15 minutes of him grunting and me whimpering like a little bitch till I felt him pumping more cum into me

Load #7

he was shaking so hard as he came it was like having a vibrator up my pussy ?

as he pulled out some of the cum spilled out and I cleaned it up and sucked his cock clean again 

while I had his head in my mouth he grinned and I started to feel some piss trickling on my tongue and I sucked harder indicating I was down so he started filling my mouth with piss, it was hard to swallow but I didn’t miss a drop 

we finished up by me shoving a plug in my used pussy to keep it all in and he asked if I was free later ?

gave him my # and told him to call me whenever he’s down to fuck and mentioned my bf and I are into group play too and he had another grin on his face

im now having lunch meeting, gut full of cum and plugged waiting to get some more

not a bad start of the day!!! 

oink! 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Mission accomplished! Got loads 8, 9 & 10 from the stud today, he texted me “come over for some more, I need your sweet hole” 

cancelled the rest of the meetings and I was headed to his place to feel his fucking huge cock in me today. 

2 hours later I had 3 loads in my hole and boy did he deliver. My pussy was on fire and we are definitely going to become close friends ?

gonna intreduce him to the bf this weekend ?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Took the biggest risk of my life yesterday. Slept with a homeless guy!

A rando guy on the street (black 40-50) commented on my ass and how it would look at the end of his cock. (I have what you call a THICK ass) I blushed a bit and entered the store. I was going in to buy grocery but my mind convinced me to buy condoms and lube for fucking that guy outside. I went outside and spoke to the guy and asked him to get in my rental. We drove to the Hampton got to my room and that’s when he dropped his pants.

This guy has the biggest cock I’ve ever taken >9” and I feel a bit scared. I blew him for a good 30 minutes before he started pressing and spanking my ass and put his finger in my mouth and then put it in my hole. After 2 minutes or so of this I took out a condom from my bag and urged him to put it on. He refused and this when he got aggressive.

He held my hands back and pushed me to the bed. He was constantly degrading me by commenting about my small cute cock. I was a little concerned and really horny at this time. (Btw he is much larger than I am, I’m like 5-5 and he’s 6+) I knew he was raping me but it didn’t feel that way. He ate my ass while I was faced down on the bed. Then he started teasing my hole with his cock before he ultimately put it in all at ONCE. I cried out of pleasure and pain. As I settled down he began pounding my ass hard. I remember calling him daddy. I told him several times not to come inside me when he started grunting I knew he was close. I soon I felt the warm fluids gushing deep into me. He took his cock out and fingered my hole until it came out and he gathered it on his hand and made me clean it with my mouth.

overall I was scared but I loved it. Taking risks has never felt this hot.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Sitting at the bar with friends now after I’ve been fucked so hard I think the 2 studs wanted to rip open a new hole ?

i recieved 4 loads from them after almost 2 hours of constant brutal fucking, slapping my ass and face so hard which only kept me hornier wanting more with the addition of feeding me poppers all the time. 

I was on all 4 the entire time as they wanted and they just switched positions 

fuck my pussy is sore and I can’t wait to get back home for my bf and surprise him with a ruined cum filled hole ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hunter22 said:

Sitting at the bar with friends now after I’ve been fucked so hard I think the 2 studs wanted to rip open a new hole ?

i recieved 4 loads from them after almost 2 hours of constant brutal fucking, slapping my ass and face so hard which only kept me hornier wanting more with the addition of feeding me poppers all the time. 

I was on all 4 the entire time as they wanted and they just switched positions 

fuck my pussy is sore and I can’t wait to get back home for my bf and surprise him with a ruined cum filled hole ?

I want to fill you so bad.  Use all that cum as lube and given you a hot, thick load.  

A8439E90-080F-4E37-A3FC-C6C193F36E15.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Load #1 (I'm hoping to break my record of 13 tops in 24 hours).  Partner away for MLK weekend so I'm planning on being a huge pig slut in the next few days. 

Fri. 1/18 noon: Married-to-a-woman, 50yo, silver-haired, muscle daddy came over.  He repeatedly insisted on condoms online, but when he got here, our physical attraction was so great, I was able to convince him to use his thick married dick and fuck me bare.  He bred me deep on my back and it is likely he'll give me another lunchtime fuck on Tuesday.  

I'm hosting a group of my fit daddy fwb's tonight.  I'll keep you updated on what # I'm at. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Top # 2 - today at 1pm.  Muscle daddy, Irish neighbor fwb came over.  He told me his favorite music artist was Michael Jackson so I asked Alexa to play some MJ, & the first song that came on was "The Way You May Me Feel."  How fitting. 

Neighbor has a thick, uncut dick... just the way I like it except he prefers to fuck safe : - (  He nailed me on and off for about 30 minutes and dug me out good fucking me on my stomach 

Below is a pic of him and I :)

P.jpg

Edited by reliableslut
to insert pic
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now in local rest area I hadn’t been to in a while. It’s daytime and fenced, so I wasn’t expecting much. But I pulled ahead of a big red pickup. Didn’t get a good look at the driver cuz he was leaning back. A good sign, or did he just need a break? I got ou and went to the passenger side of my vehicle, against the fence. I kept looking for a signal- a light flash or something. He put his seat further back- I still can’t tell what he looks like. I think I see him just during his hand like stroking, but I’m not sure.   Finally he lifts his hips and I can see he’s obviously stroking his cock. Just before I go over there another vehicle pulls up and he stops. Vehicle leaves, and he brings his hips up again stroking. I walk over to his passenger side and see a beefy goatee blue-collar guy with a fat uncut 6 inch cock out of his pants. Vehicle leaves, and he brings his hips up again stroking. I walk over to his passenger side and see a beefy goatee blue-collar guy with a fat uncut 6 inch cock out of his pants. I get in, we say hey-  then I go right to town on his delicious deck. He shaved all around, so I know he must like his balls licked. I start doing that and then he tells me to hold off as he pulls his pants down so I can really get between his legs. He’s moaning so I go back onto his cock and he tells me go all the way down so it’s back in the back of my throat. He’s loving it and  i I am too but this side angle doesn’t let me do my best work with the tongue. I got more down on the floor and began to wrap my tongue around the front of his cock. This really got Him and he was saying “yeah just keep doing that” And within a minute he was telling me he was going to come. I took him deep to the back of my throat and swallow every drop.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tops # 3 & 4, 3pm 

#3- met a visiting Greek Bostonian on BBRT in his 30s or 40s.  Nice guy, a little hard of hearing, but nice body.  He had a full mustache and beard and was rimming the loads out of my ass.  He also flipped me over and was licking up my back, and behind my neck.  *YES (I love that!)*  He was an above average fuck despite his probably small-than-average dick.  Overall, a good experience and he dumped his 6-day load in me.  

#4 - 55yo fit fwb whose been nailing me since 2011 came over.  He has a thick d that hits my second hole and knows what I like.  While talking dirty to him about the guys who fucked me earlier and those coming over tonight, he shot his load into me and told me he's coming back later this evening for seconds. 

G2g Asian neighbor top here for #5.  At the rate I'm going I might need a warm bath as I'm going to medal at the power btm Olympics

• Like 1

#5 @4pm 

Fit 45yo Asian top neighbor who I've been talking to for weeks finally came over.  He was the most malevolent top so far.  I was screaming into my pillows as he fucked me hard and he loved watching the loads leak outta my hole. 

The only issue with him was after we finished, he kept asking me questions.  Do you like your nipples played with?  Do you like DP?  Can you cum while getting fucked.  I rather a top just use me and go; this isn't Oprah. 

• Haha 2