Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Not well at minute bad cold, achy etc, however; felt horny but did not want to do anything, very selfish i know.

Took my myself to a sauna, positioned myself on a dark room fuck bench on all fours facing the corners of the walls and waited.

No poppers today as i could not breath properly, but more alert, i had 3 different blokes lick and rim me deep during. I counted 10 dicks up me, 1 with condom and about 8 that grunted up me.

I was a total uncaring could not be bothered cum dump; who just used tops for his own benefit,

• Upvote 4

Last night 12 of our closest friends came over for some fun at our play room. 

In the menu was me, my holes and anything goes, as long as it’s hard and rough ?

i was immediately put in position (doggy) and had cocks in both ends and was fucked rough and got 6 loads, then the boys took a quick break for drinks and greet some more guys that arrived. 

After a quick break the fucking resumed and boy, was I in heaven!!! 

I was fucked HARD and rough, Double penetrated, fisted, buckets of cum in my pussy and down my throat cause most of the guys came at least 2-3 times, drinking piss and also got pissed all over.

I was so exhausted at the end of the night after being used for nearly 5 hours my bf cuddled me in the play room, making love until we both fell asleep with him inside of me. Heaven!

I don’t know the exact count of loads (I should really start counting better!) but my guess is something between 30-40 

??

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Hey, Rawslutz!

Yesterday, despite the bitterly cold temperatures and recent snowstorm in Toronto, I decided to haul my daddy ass to the FukdTo bb sex party at Club120 from 4-8 PM. I got to the Club at 4:30 and some guys were there already. No much action yet.

I must agree with Felching Pisser that the fuckmaze is AMAZING (pun intended)! Tarps were hung and are pretty easy and fun to navigate. Holes to stick your cock in or get fucked are spread out all over the fuckmaze. A sling was set up in one corner, a fuckbench was positioned on the opposite side of the fuckmaze. Guys on level 2 could see and jerk their cocks what was happening downstairs. I was told by the organizer that the fuckmaze is up ONLY for the last bb party of each month. My guess is that it takes the setup crew a long time to set up these tarps due to rentals of the club before and after the FUkdTO bb sex parties. Oh well, such is life. Guys, you gotta come to Toronto to experience this FUkdTO bb sex party with its slings, fuckbenches, and fuckmaze!!

After being out of commission for a while, I wanted to blow a big load I was saving and have some raw fun. I stayed until around 7 PM. Here's who I met:

1. An acquaintance -- a big bear of past parties has been after my daddyass to break it in. I did douche thoroughly before and was ready to be vers yesterday. Well, he got his wish to open up my hole. He opened it but didn't come in me.

2. I met a tall black guy with a great dick. He was off to work but told me he already came in someone. I love how his dick fucked me in the past. He said he was a one-hit wonder. I hope to get his load next party.

3. There a white-haired bottom parked on a fuckbench in the fuckmaze. My bear acquaintance said for me to fuck his ass. I fucked him for a bit, a bit tight for my wanting.

4. In the fuckmaze I met this amazing younger Columbian guy. He told me that Columbian guys love to fuck bareback. His boyhole felt amazing. I fucked him in the fuckmaze. He's a fellow slut who used to love vanilla sex only. Upstairs I met up with him again, fucked him for a bit. He invited me to taste the loads in his boycunt. He pushed some out and I kissed him with these loads and his ass juices. He kissed me deeply and was playing with my nipples. I felt myself getting closer to cum. I told him I was about to cum, he turned around ass up, I went back in and could be the joy and relief of me spurting in him. He grabbed my ass cheeks and wanted to stay in him a bit longer. I love doing this!

5. Another young guy saw us. He too was from Columbia. Both of them talked in Spanish for a bit. I took the second Columbian's hand and wanted to rim and fuck him for a bit. I thought I could give him a second load. But for me, either it happens or it doesn't. Well it didn't. He said to me, "Next time, Papi!" and kissed me on the lips. I really get turned on by South American men, as well as Mediterranean guys and South Asians too.

6. I did get cruised by this young tanned guy I met at Steamworks some months before. He was really. I got to kiss and lick his boycunt a bit. He kept grabbing my hard daddycock. I felt him up, his whole was slick. I was right up against his boycunt lips about to go in when he left. Oh well, I'll see him again, I hope. 

7. A black older man with a curved thick dick did come over to fuck me. He did fuck me before. My hole just could take the head this time. He noticed he couldn't go in any further and went off to fuck other guys. 

8. I met a younger, Greek guy, who has a bubblebutt. I want to eat him out (I have a fondness for bubblebutts!). But he said he was a voyeur ONLY, no sex. I thought WTF!? In my thinking if you're a voyeur and no sex kind of guy, you're missing out on all the bb sex around you.

The guys yesterday weren't as picky, more sluttier (the kind I like). A lot of new faces and asses and cocks. The FukdTo bb sex parties are Toronto's little gem on this side of the Atlantic Ocean. Well worth the visit and experience!!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

Last night 12 of our closest friends came over for some fun at our play room. 

In the menu was me, my holes and anything goes, as long as it’s hard and rough ?

i was immediately put in position (doggy) and had cocks in both ends and was fucked rough and got 6 loads, then the boys took a quick break for drinks and greet some more guys that arrived. 

After a quick break the fucking resumed and boy, was I in heaven!!! 

I was fucked HARD and rough, Double penetrated, fisted, buckets of cum in my pussy and down my throat cause most of the guys came at least 2-3 times, drinking piss and also got pissed all over.

I was so exhausted at the end of the night after being used for nearly 5 hours my bf cuddled me in the play room, making love until we both fell asleep with him inside of me. Heaven!

I don’t know the exact count of loads (I should really start counting better!) but my guess is something between 30-40 

??

Sounds like your bf should whore you at a horse fair .. with a red hood for raw cocks ?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, JamesL100 said:

Sounds like your bf should whore you at a horse fair .. with a red hood for raw cocks ?

What makes you think he hasn’t done it already? ? I’ve been to 5 total, 3 of them he was there with me ??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

What makes you think he hasn’t done it already? ? I’ve been to 5 total, 3 of them he was there with me ??

OMG you have the best boyfriend in the world!!! I would love to have BF like yours. He’s generous to your needs and confident in himself. He’s a keeper! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Japbtm said:

OMG you have the best boyfriend in the world!!! I would love to have BF like yours. He’s generous to your needs and confident in himself. He’s a keeper! 

I am truly blessed ?

we can openly share our needs and desires and a testament for that would be all the parties we host and he gets off watching me, his boy, used ?

• Like 2

Noticed this guy at the gym in some tights and a tank showing off all the goods up front! Good think I had my thong on so I was sure to go change when he went. 

As I bent over to take off my pants I knew he was looking. Started chatting and I offered him a ride bc of the snow, which he accepted. I figured we could drive by my place since it was “on the way”. I invited him up for a drink he reccomeded smoking some 420. 

Flash forward, I forgot my dildo was still out bc I was watching some anal training fun the night before. We chatted about it, I pulled up a video to show him, he slid down my pants and asked to try to keep up with the 20 minute video. 

We follow the video and I’m hitting the poppers hard. Video ends and soon after so does he, still dripping cum as he’s pulling out. Slides my thing back over my filled cunt, pulls up his pants and goes to leave. Here’s to going back to the gym again soon!!

Alright guys. I’ll try to be as detailed as possible. I’m about to turn 30, not a Prince Charming but I often get people telling me how good looking I am. I’m 5’8, 180lbs, average to muscular body, white skin, big lips, blue eyes and hazel hair. 

The thing is, no matter how independent, successful and “good looking” The BB allay scene is always on my mind. 24/7. - I have considered to go see a psychology to check whether I should look for help or not. 

The place I live (Miami, FL) is the most superficial and snobby place you could be. Guys in sex apps are always looking for the most ripped bodies, the biggest asses and the super fat big cocks. As I mentioned, I look good but the competition here in town is pretty heavy. Since the tops are rare down here, every time the urge of some kinky fun crosses my mind i pack, book a room at Days Inn in Fort Lauderdale and head out. And that is exactly what I did yesterday. 

I left my place around 5pm but before leaving I made sure to change my BBRT location to Fort Lauderdale as well as posted an ad on the ad session. Fort Lauderdale is SO SIMPLE and EASY. 

By the time I got to my hotel room I had received over 12 messages. All types of guys. I typically go for either undetectable or PrEP guys though I was so horned up that the “no fucks given” button was on. I took it all. 

Sunday night, around 6:30 the first guy come in. Not a monster cock, white fit average  6 inches but he had a five day load so no better way to start it off that party. He got in, ate my ass like a champ and started fucking me. Lasted for about three minutes until he shot inside. I could definitely feel his warm load inside up my guts.  

He left, I brought weed with me so as soon as the first guy left I smoked some to keep myself on the whore out mood

next guy, another white man. Much bigger cock. Typical North Carolina man. On his 50s. One of the most beautiful cocks I’ve seen to date. White, cut, around 8 and according them 6.5 girth. That man was hungry and he fucked me good. Last time I had had a cock before last night was about two weeks ago so I was pretty tight. He was so into it that as soon as his fame his hole body had little spasms from time to time. 

Onto the next one. That was a buddy of mine. Totally fucker who lives in the area. Latino, beautiful shaped thick cock. One of those guys that definitely know how to fuck a hungry hole. We spent some time together. He fucked me on fours, missionary, in front of the mirror, on the couch. The other two loads were so big that we could hear how sloppy and wet my ass was. He shot inside and left. 

Next... this was a catch! Temessean guy. Visiting. 6’4, around 190 pounds, bi according to him and new to the gay life. Huge feet and typical southern white cock. 7.5 super, extremely thick, one of those you’re proud to call beer can. He wanted me to ride him, so I did.... SO MUCH CUM DRIPPING OUT FROM MY HOLE!!! That man was rock hard. Going nuts and deep in me. I remember feeling it all that jizz leaking down through his cock. We did feel a connection in between and decided to trade numbers. He will be back in town in a week or so so hopefully we can connect again. One of those cocks you want to keep it close. 

The next guy on that night was a super chub, with a 6 inches cock. The next was another super chub, sleazy looking. Three day load. He did his job and left pretty quick 

this next one was handsome. Like very handsome white dad. Beautiful body, beautiful cut thick cock. But I’m oretty sure he was high on meth. Those tiny tweaked eyes said it all. I haven’t ever done tina in my life but maybe you guys can tell me? His cock was super soft but then I started sucking it and he got rock hard, like extremely hard. I didn’t ask anything but he was hungry for that ass. Fucked me deep, loud, hard, no shame. It felt like that man was born to fuck. 

it was already 2am or so so I decided to go to bed and set my alarm to 6am so I could catch that crowd who likes to drop some loads right before work. 

Another post on BBRT. Less messages back of course so I decided to try Grindr. For my surprise I had this black guy really close by. He offfered, I couldn’t say no. 8x6 cock, huge feet, slim and tall. Although I douched that morning I still had some fun left right there deep. He loved it. Fucked me like he hated me. Deep, it reached places that the other guys didn’t. Shot his nut pretty quickly and left 

them after him I had a couple, one poz another negative. Nice cocks, I’d say one 8 and 4 girth the other 8 by seven. It was massive ! 

Next man was probably high as well. Couldn’t keep his eyes open and rock hard cock all the time... 

I was about to leave the hotel at 1pm and it was 10:30 so I needed to rush. So I sent a shout on GROWLr. Got literally 50 messages in 10 minutes. Could only get two guys from there 

the first, a tall beautiful muscle bear, white blue eyes, average cock but a total whore in bed. Licked my ass, my soles, are the guy left in my crack and fucked the hell out of me. The next one was also from GROWLr. Daddy on his 60s... total fucker. Not a big cock but definitely experience makes all difference. He fucked so good that my second hole was totally open by there. So opened that the soreness had disappeared in a blink of an eye. 

No more success on GROWLr so back to BBRT. I don’t even waste my time with Grindr anymore. It doesn’t work. Not a success in Miami, not Fort Lauderdale or any other place I’ve been. Grindr is back and forth all the way and no meeting at all. 

Back to BBRT... got a couple of messages there. It’s funny because the more loads o get inside the bigger the cocks I want it. So my goal for that last hours at my hotel was to have my ass filled up by heavy thick meat. I then started scrolling BBRT and unlocking my profile pictures to all guys with either a Large or Holy shit type of cock. It didn’t take long until I started receiving some replies back. I was lucky because the lunch time was approaching so guys were looking for ass... the last two guys of my journey came together. A daddy on his late 50s, poz look, humangous  cock. (Another observation, most poz guys carry huge cocks... anyone know why?) it was easily 9.5 long and 6 or 7 thick. I’m a power bottom but trust me that dick was a struggle ! I was a bit high on weed and sniffing poppers like a hoe and STILL, it was painful. The other guy was a muscle bear with a pretty thick dick. I assume somewhere around 7x6 or 7x6. They both take turns, they went deep, hard, made me moan uncontrollably, once my second hole was right there opened I could’ve taken all cock sizes, even fists. Totally not into fisting but the hole was wide open. They eat it, fuck it, dropped their loads inside like two hungry pigs. The huge cock guy asked me if he could piss inside and all of sudden my dick got rock hard... he saw it and I didn’t even need to respond his question. Put me on fours, ass really up, started pounding my sore swollen hole until he shot his cum. As soon as he did, he was like... don’t move don’t move... he stayed inside for around five minutes then suddenly my whole intestine was getting full with piss. It was one of the hottest things I’ve ever done sexually. The feeling of having my sloppy hole that full with piss made me so slutty...

they left, I showered packed and head out to home this afternoon. Back to return to my “regular” life at the office tomorrow. I have a very young looking, kinda guy next door, no one can say a big of whore I am... 

I have my prep appointment on Wednesday so this time I am sure an STD will say hi but to be honest as bad as they are my whole adventure was paid off. 

Here is a pic of my ass for you guys 

Hope you guys like it 6B5D13C3-F841-49D2-8E9F-D8485E7C3413.thumb.jpeg.728ecd6b0c44ba95511d0c437e31c78d.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 2

Monday Funday

Worked from home yesterday and of course wanted to go out cruising for a bit. I was logged onto Squirt when I saw a guy that i’ve played with before post that he was heading to the cruisy park nearby. I was about to leave to go shopping so I quickly left in hopes of seeing him again. I arrived at the park to a full parking area making me feel like i had a decent chances of hooking up. After a quick walk through one set of trails, I saw the guy from Squirt. He’s married and has a wife but is pretty passionate for a staight/bi guy. His cock is cut and probably 6” or so, he’s an attractive man. He walked up to me and gave me a big kiss. We decided to go to the closed boardwalk area for more privacy.  When we got the area on the boardwalk where the sex happens we start making out and proceed to undress. We exchange oral for a few minutes since we are rushed for time although it is getting dark and the park will close at dusk. He leans in and kisses me and starts to rub my furry ass so I know what he wants. He tells me he wants to fuck me so we both use spit as lube and he slides in raw as usual. I bent over the bench and let him have his way with my hole. He kept telling me how good it felt and went from slow to fast and furious fucking. As i felt his dick swelling he asked where do you want my cum? Without hesitation I said inside me. Within seconds he was depositing his load in my hole. We cleaned off and walked out discussing his wife and my partner lol. Time for my shopping so I left. 

I arrived at Macy’s and got on the escalator to the third floor. As i was going up a guy passed me going down. It was a brief second or two at best but the eye contact was enough. I got off on the second floor and went to the Men’s restroom. This was once a cruisy restroom and it’s tucked away with little use. There is a large handicapped stall and one urinal. I went to the urinal and took care of business. When I was done, I went to the sink and washed my hands. I heard footsteps down the hall, the door opened and it was the guy from the escalator. Good looking guy in great shape probably mid 50s. We exchanged glances and he went directly into the handicapped stall but didn’t lock the door. After a few seconds with no sound, I slowly opened the door to find him jacking a very nice cock probably 7.5” or so. He stood up and I bent over and sucked his very rigid cock. After a couple minutes of sucking/jacking i move his hand back to my ass. Like always, I lower my pants exposing my ass when giving oral to entice the guy in case he wants to fuck. Once he rubs my ass I look up and tell him that I want his cock in my ass. He pulls up his jeans and walks out of the stall and to the urinal and leans against the wall. When i walk over to him, he turns me around. Without any words, both of us apply spit on ourselves and i slowly back onto his cock. Since I still had the load in me from my buddy at the park I had some juices already flowing. He took his time and rammed my hole hard and deep for a few minutes. Since it was in the early evening and this restroom is not very visible he had time to thoroughly pound my hole. He started making the usual sounds and with one final thrust he unloaded in me. He pulled out and leaned against the wall to catch his breath. I did a quick clean up and left him there. We did smile at each other as I left... 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

On Sun night, I hosted a group for my younger fwb's.  It was the coldest night in NYC so I got a few last minute cancellations.  But 6 of my fwb's braved the weather and made it hot in my apartment :)

3 Vers Guys: two fit white 40 yo's and a beautiful black 28yo
   1 27yo Latin Vers top
   1 40yo HUNNNGGGG top
   1 26yo Asian cocksucker (he's in a limited open relationship and can't do anal with others.  I told he needed to change that soon b/c I wanted to dog his hole out). 

At one point, I had to open the window b/c some of us got too sweaty haha.  I got 3 loads and bred the 28yo.  A great time was had by all. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, reliableslut said:

On Sun night, I hosted a group for my younger fwb's.  It was the coldest night in NYC so I got a few last minute cancellations.  But 6 of my fwb's braved the weather and made it hot in my apartment :)

3 Vers Guys: two fit white 40 yo's and a beautiful black 28yo
   1 27yo Latin Vers top
   1 40yo HUNNNGGGG top
   1 26yo Asian cocksucker (he's in a limited open relationship and can't do anal with others.  I told he needed to change that soon b/c I wanted to dog his hole out). 

At one point, I had to open the window b/c some of us got too sweaty haha.  I got 3 loads and bred the 28yo.  A great time was had by all. 

This sounds about as perfect as it could be to me!  If I could have group sex with a total mix of age and race and almost everyone vers I'd NEVER have one on one sex again!!  I get the mix I crave when I hit a sex club but rarely for private parties due to not everyone being into everyone else, and so tough to pull it together :(  Congrats and HOT post!!

• Upvote 1

Took a little break after NYE where I spent the night taking loads at a party. Three rounds in the sling and countless loads wore me out. Last night I had my bi married guy come over for the first time since before the holidays. We spent hours just making out, me sucking him and him eating my ass and fingering me while we passed poppers back and forth. He finally said he had to fuck me and threw my legs up on my shoulders and worked his way in. He barely gave me any time to get used to him before he just started pounding away on my ass. He was dirty and aggressive, spitting in my face and calling me his dirty little whore. It didn’t take him long to blow a huge load deep up inside my guts. He didn’t pull out and kept fucking me, holding a hand around my throat while he kept fucking me until I blew my load all over my stomach between us. He finally pulled out and shoved his dick in my face, making me gag on his cock until he blew another load down my throat and on my face. Again calling me his dirty little slut for letting him use me this way. He started out tender and sweet before getting inside of me and turned aggressive and dirty. It was just what I needed and clearly what he needed as well.

• Like 3