Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Been texting this guy I met off Adam a few weeks ago. He made it sound like he wanted a LTR, we met for a coffee date originally, then the follow-up never happened. We did continue chatting, and I mentioned I was getting home tonight from an out of town trip. He offered to come to my place, and seeing that he was on the other end of the city there was no harm agreeing to him coming by. This guy is a younger guy, mid-twenties, black, shorter, and on Adam described himself as having an 8" cock and practice only listed "condom." I have no expectations of this meeting, because he seemed to want more of a dating relationship. His arrival was like the coffee date, I'm not sure how far to push things other than rubbing his leg while on the sofa. I'm hoping maybe some oral action. After he's been here about an hour, we start making out. He keeps grabbing my ass through my shorts. He eventually pulls my pants off me and I'm rock hard, he's fingering my ass. He undoes his pants and pulls them down, and makes me flip over. I don't think he's gonna go raw, maybe just rim or play with my hole. After our first meeting he told me he wanted to grab my ass but held back. Well, he doesn't hold back this time, no lube or spit, he shoves his fat cock in my ass! Fortunately I had lubed earlier so it wasn't too difficult, and thankfully he wasn't the biggest guy I've taken. I think to myself, is he just 'teasing' and gonna pull out and get a condom? Nope, he keeps going, raw. A few times I feel like he was about to cum, and didn't. He pulls out a couple times for repositions, and goes back in. At some point I decided to finger my hole and it was very wet. I asked if he came, he said he did. Didn't make a sound while coming. Methinks this guy is very stealthy and I loved every minute of it! Can't wait for the next fuck

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I was horny most of yesterday even though I had fucked my wife in the morning.  This time of year she works later than usual.  I got home early, cleaned out, and looked online for a hookup.  It wasn't looking promising and was getting later than I wanted, but I needed to get fucked.  I found a nearby poz versatile bear who was up for a quick pump and dump.  He came over and dropped his pants in the entryway (so I can keep an eye out for my wife driving up).  I sucked him for a bit, then turned around and bent over.  He shoved his thick 7" dick up my ass with just spit for lube.  He was a hot verbal fucker and fucked me hard for about 5 minutes before the tell tale sign of him getting close.  I told him to cum in my ass and he did.  It was so hot taking his poz load, I had a raging boner.  I started playing with his hole.  He wanted to get fucked but hadn't prepared.  I was so horny I didn't care and bent him over and shoved my cock up his ass with a little lube he provided.  I lasted about 30 seconds and blew a big load up his ass.  He pulled up his pants and left.  My wife came home a few minutes later, so that was close!  It was a hot flip fuck and I can see doing that again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday, I went to a bbrt group hosted by 2 30yo btms in a Manhattan hotel.  

Both were attractive but 1 of the btms was too loose and sloppy (not my thing) & the other kept pulling away as I was fucking him.  I left as there was about 5 guys in the room and it kind of got too uncomfortable for me.  

Fortunately for me, I had Sex plans later in the evening with a hot muscle neighbor so was sitting in the lobby killing some time on grindr.  I talked to another guy on his way to the group but was waiting on the room #.  We ended up meeting in person (he’s a beautiful dorky 27yo brunette) and I convinced him to join me and my daddy top in chelsea.  We chatted along the way; I learned he’s in tech, new to NYC, and wanted to meet new friends.  

When we arrived at my neighbor’s place, we chatted briefly and warmed up (man, it’s cold out there) and stripped down.  The 27yo usually only sleeps with Asian guys so it took him a while to get settled in.  They both tagged my ass good - 27yo is more of a rough fuck whereas my daddy neighbor is more artful with his dick and takes his time to really dig into me.  Daddy neighbor just got back from vaca and hadn’t cum in a few days.  I gladly took both of their loads & then slammed 1 into my daddy neighbor (his 52yo hole felt better than the 2 30yo’s).

More lovely conversation ensued & the 27yo told me he’d like to be fwbs going forward.  As neighbor daddy and I haven’t had much sex recently, we r going to meet up again this afternoon with perhaps a few others :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Yesterday afternoon. Met a regular fuck bud. Have been meeting up with this guy since 2009....ten years of near weekly fucks....just as hot today as it was then. I have been bred by may other guys, some hotter, some not so hot, but keep cumming back to him for another load. Odds have it that he pozzed me...but that doesn’t matter. Taking his load and laying in his arms afterwords is so hot. Hope I can get another 10 years worth of his Poz seed.

• Like 2

Great Saturday. Went for  a bite  this morning and on the walk home this guy with no picture on Grindr messages me. He's at a local hotel. I decide to flirt a little for fun. Usually I ignore faceless messages.  After a few messages he finally sends me his face. Nice Asian guy, Says he loves a guy who deepthroats.  I'm an expert ?

I get home and wash up and he invites me over. I get there and the room is hot and completely dark - no light.  In the darkness I make him out on the bed. He's lying naked on the bed with his feet on the floor.  I get the scenario. I don't bother to undress and I kneel and start sucking his cock. He gets bone hard and i start deepthroating him. I figure about 5 minutes from then I'll be walking out the door with his load swallowed. He starts wanting to get under my clothes and so I started to take some off. Before long I'm completely naked and making out with him and rolling around.  I wind up on top of him and start teasing his hard dick with my bare unlubed hole.  After much teasing and some spit on my hole I decide to see if he'll let me push his cock inside me. Next thing you know he's buried balls deep and fucking my ass as I ride him. Never expected that.  Awesome.  He then proceeded to fuck me for a solid 20 minutes before dumping his hot cum directly in my hole with me on my tummy and him on top.  Beautiful.  Totally passionate man.  Made me feel so good.  Best sex in while and I've had some great sex lately.

After I left him I went to the gym for an hour.  Then at home later a new guy I had chatted with a week or so ago says "sup".  I tell him not much and he says he's edging his cock and horny.  Wants to know if I want to suck and fuck - with condoms. I usually don't bother with guys that insist on condoms but thought I'll just suck him off. Beautiful upcurved dick. I invite him over. He's about a mile away.  20 minutes later he arrives. Handsome younger guy with a large build.  Probably 32. He lays back on the bed and I get busy sucking his cock. He's locked and loaded  and wants me to put on the condom and ride him. I'm hesitating cause I really hate condoms.  So I edge him longer and he's getting too close so I figure what the hell, I'll throw on the damn condom and sit on his dick so I can feel him cum in my ass. I love the cock spasms in my hole when a man shoots his load. I use Gun Oil lube in the condom, on his dick and in my hole and line up with his rock hard cock.  Slowly I slide down as the rubber is not the best for easy entry. I finally end up with his balls on my cheeks and then start riding his cock.  Hate the condom. After a few minutes he flips me over so he can get me on all fours from behind.  He rams his dick in and started jackhammering and a few minutes later I tell him to fuck his load into my ass. He blasts off and I feel the throbs of his dick.  So hot.  I figure I can slip off the condom and play with his cum after he leaves.  He pulls out, I quickly retrieve the condom from his dick and put it in the bathroom. This guy is not a snuggler type.  He left almost immediately and thanked me.  I had a feeling he's not out.  Didn't matter though. After he leaves I rub my hole and it feels wet. I sniff my fingers and smell cum.  Hmmm. I go get the used condom from the bethroom.  But there's no cum in it. I pick it up and examine it and sure enough theres a big tear in it.  The lube, the age of the condom and his pounding must have all caused it to give way.  His load ended up in my ass.  Fucking great. The condoms I have are old because I rarely use them. So I must have stealthed myself by accident.  Yay!

I take a quick shower and an hour later a regular fb messages me to come over.  Should I take a third load today?  This guy cums within a minute when he fucks me.  I thought why not, one last load for the day in my ass will be great.  I bike over to his place about a mile away.  We get naked in the dark. He won't let me suck him cause he'll shoot his load. Says he wants to put it inside my ass. So we kiss and snuggle a while. Then he says he wants to eat my hole. The last guy's cum is still in there so I'm hoping he won't notice. Sure enough he didn't notice. Just said my ass tasted so good.  Then he tells me to sit on his cock.  By now my ass is somewhat sore what with the broken condom earlier and the good fuck that the asian guy gave me.  I slowly slide down hi shaft.  Big dick too.  So hot.  I wiggled my sore hole on his dick for a minute and he fills me with seed the next minute.  Thank you sir! Huge load.

On the ride home I decided to stop for fresh poppers and some asian takeout.  Great sex day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Forgot to post that a week ago today I stopped by my fb with the PA. He ate my hole and then shoved his cock in me and bred me. About 15 minutes and I was on my way home with cum inside my ass.  Yum!

There are often days in a row now that I have cum in my ass.  It's beginning to be a regular thing getting bred by horny tops looking to unload. The smell of a man's cum in my hole is intoxicating to me.

On 1/27/2019 at 9:03 AM, Cumslut943 said:

Live in Chicago. The frigid temps have been killing my cumdump vibe, but last night I managed a decent night all things considered. 9 loads total, 4 from bbrt 5 from Grindr. I prefer the ass up anonymous scene, so I was blindfolded with my hole in the air waiting for my breeders. First guy was from bbrt, black guy with a very long big headed dick, but not too thick. He pounded my hole deep for a good 30 minutes, which I love. His big head popped my second hole open easily and when he came his cock pulsed so much I thought it would pull out on its own! It didn’t, and he said he hoped I liked his special load before leaving. Next two guys were from Grindr, the classic blank profile asking for an anon cumdump. I’m always happy to oblige, so the next two came and went w in the following hour, never saw them, never asked any questions just took their load. First Grindr guy was thick but not too long, came in about 5 minutes but dumped a massive load. Second Grindr guy showed up as the first guy was leaving and really took his time w me. Are my hole for 10 mins then worked me open for another 10 then pounded me slow/fast/slow/fast for 20 mins and bred me his balls smashed against mine he pushed so deep. Never saw a pic or asked him any questions either. Loads 4 5 and 6 happened in the span of about 30 minutes. Fucking crazy, and my favorite. All quick pump n dumps, less than 8 mins each lol. They’re all regulars of mine who love to use me after I’ve taken a few loads cuz it makes them cum gallons. They didn’t disappoint. Two white guys, 8” and 9” respectively, both massive bull balls. Dumped large loads in quick succession which really made my cock rock hard. Third guy is a Latin guy with a thick 10” uncut monster who only uses me after a minimum of 5 loads. So. Hot. Well I guess he hadn’t cum in a while so he came real quick in my sloppy hole. He’s  violent Pulser too so I felt every shot of his huge load. All 3 of those gentleman really of the same sexual mind as me ?. The last 3 loads were all Grindr guys, two more no pic all ask mes looking for a used hole. I happily obliged and put the blindfold back on and waited. They both showed up at the same time!! Lucky me ?  nice sturdy cocks, nothing too long but good heads and thickness. Dp’d me for a good 20 minutes then each dumped their load one by one. The last guy was this perrrrrfevt bbc. I mean perfect. 10”, thick, nice bulbous head, cut (my pref.) with a baseball size sack. Oink. He pounded me deep and hard in a few positions (blindfolded still) and then pumped a weeks worth of cum deep in my now very wet hole. I was pretty tired and it wasn’t late so I went to sleep w the loads deep in me letting them all soak overnight ?. Still looking today!! Always looking, if anyone needs and anonymous hole to use hit me up ??

I would love to meet that black guy and get some of his special load

• Like 1

I went to the bathouse got sucked by a few guys one was really good. Saw a guy lay down on his bed fucked him raw for a bit did not cum then walked around and then a hot CD came in.  So waited she sucked me good we kissed then went back to her room she laid down and I went on top and entered raw felt so good then I dumped my load in to her she loved it 

• Like 1

So I had a HOT time this morning. First breeding (top) of the year. 

This guy on Sniffies I’d talked to before but couldn’t ever coordinate. Pics actually didn’t do him justice - tight worked out muscle bottom. Very hot. Dark room, anon, ball cap, with four previous loads in his tight n squishy hole. He had a huge thick cock but was strictly a bottom. 

I walked in, he’s on all 4s, I ate his hole which he loved and hit his poppers. He turned around to suck my dick and pulled my hands down to his nipples and went nuts as I squeezed them hard. 

Back to all fours, rubbing against my cock. A little lube and I was in! Fucked him hard and being a tight little muscle boy, I could grab onto his shoulders and slam myself in. He laid down flat and I did push up slams into his ass. He started begging for a load in his cumdump ass. 

I said I’m gonna breed your fucking faggot hole, and went in as deep as I could and shot. We were both breathing heavy and all sweaty. 

Pulled out, wiped my dick off, got dressed while he was still laying down and left. Hope he took more loads that day. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

My pussy may still be recovering from last night but I love the feeling of being sore and worn out ?

i was blindfolded in our play room, laid on the sling with poppers in hand and my bf told me to wait. He later told me I had taken 16 guys (10 were invited by my bf and the rest came with them)

i was royally fucked for almost 6 hours straight, used hard from the very beginning 

at first I was waiting till I heard movement in the room and then felt a hard cock pressing on my hole, seconds later he was balls deep in me (I had my bf’s load in me for lube) and we both grunted from the pleasure, then he just started pumping me in various speeds, from hard long thrusts to slow and deep till he announced he was cummin deep in my pussy 

when he withdrew someone else took his place and he moved to my mouth for me to clean him 

this went on till they all dumped a load in me and then I was release from the sling and carried to our large fuck mattress (it’s on the floor and covered in rubber for all sort of fun including piss?

i was then fucked doggy and I felt one of the guys laying next to me and I was moved on top of him and was instructed to ride him, which I gladly did of course 

then my favorite thing happened and I felt a second cock pressing next to the cock I was riding, looking for a way in, which he found and shoved himself deep and I was double penetrated, I just love how the tops find their rhythm and they fuck me hard and deep 

all men took their turn double penetrating me till each rewarded me with another load ?

while I was being dp’d some of the guys felt the need to piss and I first had a golden shower to drench me and my blindfold in piss and then I started drinking them from the tap 

Apparently some of the guys had to leave after their second round but 7 remained and had a competition between themselves to show each other who can fuck me harder and deeper 

I sure wasn’t complaining and I kept encouraging them to keep on going and go harder on me, which they sure did!

each rewarded me with another cum load and I cleaned them all before they took a quick shower and left while I was laying on the mattress drenched in cum and piss 

only when they all left my bf came and told me what a good boy I am and how proud he is of me which got me instantly hard 

he surprised me and sat on me taking my cock up his hole balls deep, I was exhausted so he rode me for a couple of minutes before I exploaded in him and he got up, lifted my legs and shoved his cock in me, pumped for a couple of minutes and dumped the last load in me 

only then he took the blindfold off and we made out a bit and he ate my ass and we shared a couple of cum filled kisses before calling it a night and taking a nice long bath before bed

woke up with my bf pumping my sore hole and got his morning load ?

overall, last night I received nearly 40 loads ?

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

My pussy may still be recovering from last night but I love the feeling of being sore and worn out ?

i was blindfolded in our play room, laid on the sling with poppers in hand and my bf told me to wait. He later told me I had taken 16 guys (10 were invited by my bf and the rest came with them)

i was royally fucked for almost 6 hours straight, used hard from the very beginning 

at first I was waiting till I heard movement in the room and then felt a hard cock pressing on my hole, seconds later he was balls deep in me (I had my bf’s load in me for lube) and we both grunted from the pleasure, then he just started pumping me in various speeds, from hard long thrusts to slow and deep till he announced he was cummin deep in my pussy 

when he withdrew someone else took his place and he moved to my mouth for me to clean him 

this went on till they all dumped a load in me and then I was release from the sling and carried to our large fuck mattress (it’s on the floor and covered in rubber for all sort of fun including piss?

i was then fucked doggy and I felt one of the guys laying next to me and I was moved on top of him and was instructed to ride him, which I gladly did of course 

then my favorite thing happened and I felt a second cock pressing next to the cock I was riding, looking for a way in, which he found and shoved himself deep and I was double penetrated, I just love how the tops find their rhythm and they fuck me hard and deep 

all men took their turn double penetrating me till each rewarded me with another load ?

while I was being dp’d some of the guys felt the need to piss and I first had a golden shower to drench me and my blindfold in piss and then I started drinking them from the tap 

Apparently some of the guys had to leave after their second round but 7 remained and had a competition between themselves to show each other who can fuck me harder and deeper 

I sure wasn’t complaining and I kept encouraging them to keep on going and go harder on me, which they sure did!

each rewarded me with another cum load and I cleaned them all before they took a quick shower and left while I was laying on the mattress drenched in cum and piss 

only when they all left my bf came and told me what a good boy I am and how proud he is of me which got me instantly hard 

he surprised me and sat on me taking my cock up his hole balls deep, I was exhausted so he rode me for a couple of minutes before I exploaded in him and he got up, lifted my legs and shoved his cock in me, pumped for a couple of minutes and dumped the last load in me 

only then he took the blindfold off and we made out a bit and he ate my ass and we shared a couple of cum filled kisses before calling it a night and taking a nice long bath before bed

woke up with my bf pumping my sore hole and got his morning load ?

overall, last night I received nearly 40 loads ?

Hunter22, you’re an icon for me. ;)

• Thanks 1

154040959000509d16dc063bfca14ac7d3f5bde4bae295ccd0a50df15a9e7d7c97e9860acebee700b6f73c0a9feee2d5335b76ed5885677c472efa6f6db950cea2535a34f7c84.jpg.a818d957ced4832c57e8c907b1371e7e.jpgI agree with you theres so many want a be,s that just fantasize but lead you on,i went to grinder last night first night,and hooked up, didn't get fucked like I wanted to but I gave him a good blowjob and got a good cum swallow it was great he might come backso not everyone's a fake. Was gonna send pic of me getting mouthful of cum but don't know about url,s lol,well had this pic here

Edited by Davylee58
Send pic

My friend is “straight” with six kids. Still married to his wife, but they’ve been separated for years. He’s always horny and loves to fuck. He has a nice six inch uncut cock. He works construction and stopped by today after work. Arrived funky and sweaty which I love. Sucked him until he got hard and he fucked me hard until he filled me with his babies. 

I  can still taste his load in my ass five hours later. Finger-licking good.

I’m a pig but I’m a happy pig

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2