Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Been awhile since I posted...since the holidays I've been exploring this new bottom side of me, and being vers is pretty cool LOL

Other than a daddy type in his early 40's that I flip fucked with early in January (first weekend I think), I really hadn't topped anyone much.  I've sucked a few married guys off and let another daddy type (close to 60, but pretty hot) fuck me for awhile one night.  Then, on a weekend where we got a lot of snow on a Saturday, a top guy from Grindr hit me up on Sunday and asked me if I wanted him to come up (to my town) to hookup like we had been talking about.  Well, it turned into hookup/dinner/cuddling/me sucking him off that Sunday.  And then he came back the next day (Monday MLK day) for more of the same (cuddling, playing around, getting to know each other, food).  Then the following weekend we spent Friday night through Sunday morning together.  Then this past weekend we spent Friday night down in Indy with a nice dinner and hotel room.  Through all of this, he's only bred me once (some hardon issues that we'll be working on) and I've sucked him off 3-4 times.  So...we're dating.  However, we agreed early on that we weren't going to be monogamous and had a discussion this past weekend that ultimately sounds like we'll do our own stuff on the side and only really share things with each other if there is some reason to. 

Since I won't be topping with him, I've been looking around a little.  Last week, before the polar vortex moved in, I hosted a couple guys - a latino vers and a white twink.  I fucked both of them off and on, latino guy was having trouble getting hard to help me fuck the twink but he was a great kisser.  At one point when I pulled out of the latino, the white kid moved in and started fucking him.  I had prepped just in case that night, so I let the white twink fuck me for a few also...but ultimately I got him on his stomach and bred a load nice and deep in him before they had to leave. 

Today I finally met up with a married guy on Grindr that lives about 20-30 minutes away.  He was one that I was starting to think, "he'll never meet up, he's all talk" but damn I'm glad I didn't give up.  Totally the type of daddy bear that I'm into.  40, hairy chest, beefy and muscular.  Started off with mutual oral and some 69 (which I'm usually not into, but it worked today), then he said he wanted my ass.  Yes daddy!  Started off riding him to get myself opened up, and moved eventually to my back.  Before he got off, he said he wanted to feel my dick in his hole.  So we flipped and I fucked him doggy and on his stomach and back for while.  Took a little break and then got him back inside me again, and was telling him how much I wanted his load in me...must've turned him on, because within a couple minutes he was shooting inside me nice and deep.  Cuddle and chat break and then I got his legs on my shoulders again and fucked him...he wanted me to pull out and cum on him, so I did.  A little more cuddle and making out, and I managed to get him hard again.  We tried for awhile more with me on bottom, but he wasn't staying hard enough for a successful round 2.  Ended up showering with each other before he left.  Pretty sure he'll turn into a regular ? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A week ago I got fucked at the local cruise park by a really hot guy. This was the second or third time we have seen each other there. Each time he fucks me in the woods, pumps his load and leaves. Until last week, we have barely spoken a half dozen words. The guy is super hot, very straight looking/acting, with a beautiful 8” cut cock. After we were done last week, he gave his number and said he wanted to host me so we could really take our time fucking and avoid a potential arrest fucking in a public park. We exchanged numbers, I never thought I would hear from him but I have several times. His texts are one word “available”. So this morning I texted him “available until 4”. He replied and gave me an address to meet him at. I jumped up got dressed  when he said he had to cancel. DAMN! I texted back “how about the park instead”. In 15 minutes I pulled into the park, it was slow but I saw his pickup truck. We walked back to our usual spot, I dropped and sucked to him fully hard. He said he couldn’t wait any longer and spit on his dick and slid in me fully. I leaned up against a tree as he began to fuck me fast and slow. I could feel his dick getting really hard, like he was about to blow and he would immediately slow down. He was enjoying the blistering he was giving my hole. He kept saying how much he loved my tight hole. He pulled out completely and spit on his dick once again and told me to bend over and stick out my ass as far as I could. When I did, he rammed his cock all the way in, grabbed my hips and pounded me as furiously as he could. I could feel his dick swelling but this time he didnt slow down. Couple of minutes he’s panting and says I am gonna breed your hole right now! One final thrust and he held on has his load splattered my insides. He pulled out and as we cleaned up we (finally) made some small talk. He told me that he has a “chick” that lives with him. But that he will keep in touch and wants to keep fucking my ass whenever we can meet. He left as a few cars were arriving. 

A young Hispanic guy and regular showed up and smiled as we passed. He fucked me months ago - maybe a year now - but nothing since. As we passed I could tell he was looking back so I turned around and smiled. By now, lots of guys are cruising since it’s lunch time. I walked away and passed a young hot black that fucked me a few weeks ago but again it was pretty busy so not easy to connect. Finally the other cruisers were in different parts of the park and the Hispanic guy motioned for me to follow him into a very wooded area off the path. Just so happens that the black guy also follows. The 3 of us are standing behind a pretty large tree that is surrounded by brush and mangroves. The Hispanic guy grabs my ass and spits on his dick and slides in. His cock is average 6” or so and uncut but he’s obviously pretty horned up the way he starts to pound me. After a couple of minutes he pulls out and a gob of cum from the other guy leaks out. I turn around and he says I am not done yet. He slides back in and takes little time in shooting his load inside. The whole time the black guy is watching and slowly jacking off. Once the Hispanic pulls out the black slides right into my cum filled two load hole. This guy’s cock is probably 7” or so and thicker than the last one. He doesn’t waste any time in pounding me. I see another very old man cruising and he is walking towards us but neither of consider stopping. The old man can’t see or doesn’t notice us but he is only a couple of hundred feet away! With a couple of more thrusts my black stud makes a loud groan and releases his load into me. The cum is now pouring out of my ass, my jock is completely soaked in cum. I tried to clean up but realized there was too much cum for a napkin so I left. 

I took 3 huge loads in a little over an hour. Pretty efficient use of time. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

I went to Magnum Sauna tonight. I can’t say that there was a mass of people but some good guys were cruising around. I was there for five minutes when in the steambath met a guy who fucked me earlier more times. He was a well-shaped sixty something daddy with rock hard huge dick. When he realised me he immediately began to stroke my ass. I pushed it back, let him to touch it with his cock. I grabbed this massive tool and pulled myself onto it. He started to fuck me hard. Near me stood a big bear like a viking. Another guy was sucking him, while he was watching me being fucked. He kissed me. And we were kissing till the sucker stopped his work. Then the vikinng pushed my head to his cock and I began to suck him. I was still being fucked. Later the viking left and the fucker finished barebacking me. After a while I returned to the steambath. I heard a familiar flapping noise, a guy was being fucked. I stayed close to him, was jerking and watching him. When his fucker finished, he started to suck me like no tomorrow. I was playing with his sloppy hole. I was getting rock hard, stepped to his ass and pushed my cock into him. I was fucking him for a while. I felt his cock was also hard. Then I stopped and turned back. He started to rimming me, later hi pushed his cock int my hole. He fucked me hard. When he pulled out I bent him to the wall and pushed back my cock. We were fucking for a while when he said needed time. 

The time was running, I decided to go home but before it I went back to the steambath. The daddy was there and immediately began to play with my ass. We started to fuck. I was extremely horny so after ten minutes shot a huge load to the ground. I was moaning loudly which made daddy more excited and then he also began to moan and gave me a massive load. 

Guest Binudenative
On 1/23/2019 at 7:12 PM, Kmbbtm said:

Wait until you start realizing that just one cock isn’t enough.  Just one load isn’t enough. Wait until you figure it out that there is no other better lube than men’s cum. You’ll get addicted to it. 

If your first load was this good your mind will blow when you have a second, third and so on loss in you. 

Its literaly the best feeling on earth. Your rectum gets so sloppy, wet and warm that you literally achieve anal orgasms with no issues. 

Thank me later 

-Hi there!

I mistyped my "First Load" and it was actually my first load for the year 2019 when I bottomed raw and bareback in the Video Booth in Albuquerque! My apologies for the error and misunderstanding but it's not a regular thing when I bottom raw! I haven't had a load yet since!

8 hours ago, barecubtop said:

Been awhile since I posted...since the holidays I've been exploring this new bottom side of me, and being vers is pretty cool LOL

Today I finally met up with a married guy on Grindr ... Pretty sure he'll turn into a regular ? 

A continuation after the morning/lunchtime daddy bear left...

Late afternoon - a guy starts responding to me on Grindr, says he's vers and over at the mall and wants to know if i want to play around before he goes back home (out of town).  I am a little skeptical about this guy, not sure I'll really be into him.  He says his cock is about 7-8 with a big mushroom head.  I give in and invite him over.  Do a quick clean out to make sure everything's ok down there if it goes that direction.  He gets here, comes into the bedroom and strips down...I was right, not the most attractive guy, but his body was alright.  Started sucking him and sure enough he has a nice long dick with a big head.  I decide to go for it, lube myself up, lube him up, and sit on it...after the head slips in, it feels pretty dang good.  Rode him for a little bit, then I got on my stomach and he got on top of me to finish off...grunted a nice load into me.  Chatted for a bit and then he left.

While I was getting that first load, another guy from a swinger's website had texted me.  His profile on the website says he's straight, but as we're texting it comes out that he's very bi curious and wants to try it all.  I ask if he wants me to come over and he says yes.  I head over there, and in typical straight guy fashion, he mostly just lays there while I suck him and doesn't do much of anything else.  His dick had a bit of a curve to it, so after I lubed my hole and his cock, I ended up having to start riding him facing away from him in order for things to fit right.  Rode him for a bit and then got on my back...had to give him instructions on how to get going again (get on your knees, put my legs on your shoulders) but once he got going in me that way, it was only another minute or two until he was filling me up.  Of course, after he pulled out he was done.  It was almost as if I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough lol. 

Then I grabbed some dinner on the way home and figured I was done for the night.  Was folding some laundry later when Grindr chimed and it was a message from a guy that had traveled through the area a couple times but never stopped.  He said he was in town, which I assumed meant he wanted to hookup. Gave him my address and he responded with "10 minutes".  So I got the lube and poppers out in my living room by the chair where I usually suck guys off, and was on my knees in front of it when he walked in.  He dropped his pants and sat down, and I started sucking him.  His uncut cock got pretty hard and big pretty quick.  My whore side just said, "go for it" of course.  So I lubed his cock up, and he tried to get behind me doggy style and started to jab his cock around my hole...I was like, "no...sit down again" and I spun around and sat on it.  After a couple minutes of riding him in the chair, I got up, put some more lube on his cock, and moved over to where my desk was and leaned over it...he took the hint and started fucking me doggy style while I was bent over.  Got pretty rough too...to the point where he was pulling out completely and ramming it back in, etc... eventually grunted a big load into me that I kept feeling trickling out for awhile afterwards.  Tried to talk to him a little as he was getting dressed, but I don't think English was his first language - hardly said a word to me, other than "thanks" when I pointed out the wet wipes in the bathroom. 

So...all in all, I took 4 loads from 4 separate guys today.  Feeling surprisingly good about it too!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Yesterday: dude I've been chatting with on BBRT for a bit, but never managed to meet up. We started texting a few days ago. He mentions he'll be off work early and whether I want some company. To be honest, I couldn't even really remember his profile, but I don't really care either.

He arrives and he's much taller than expected, like 6'3-6'5 range. We make out for a while, thankfully he's a great kisser. We undress each other and he's rock hard. Thick cock, probably 5" around. Uncut. Maybe 8" long and sticking straight out. I get to work on his knob, and I'm having a hard time deepthroating because it's so straight, which never happens. We move to the bed. He likes sucking cock too, and he's quite good at it. I'm not really into receiving oral, but he was better than most so I let him. He munched on my ass for a long time, putting his tongue very deep in my ass. He asks me to sit on his face and I happily oblige. It finally gives me a better angle to deepthroat, and get it all the way in. Holy fuck his cock head is thick though, I can literally feel it "pop" in. I love me a challenge though!

Finally I ask if he wants to fuck me and you can tell he's been waiting for it. I'm usually good with just spit, but given my issues getting it down my throat, I figure lube is not a bad idea.  I ask him how he wants it, he says he wants me to ride him. No complaints here! I take a few hits of poppers and start sliding it in. Fuck it feels good. Take me a bit of time to get it all the way in, but I eventually do. And then I'm off to town. His eyes are rolling back, I think he hasn't gotten laid in a bit. It doesn't take long for him to start shooting up my hole. He finishes shooting but doesn't stop fucking me, and his cock surprisingly stays hard. So I continue riding him until I bust my nut on his chest. We keep fucking for a bit and make out, I can feel the cum between our chests.

We jump in the shower together, and then chill on my couch for a bit. He keeps sucking my little limp dick, clearly loving it. It's actually really hot seeing my cock in this tall burly man's mouth. Soon enough his dick is right back at attention, and he wants to fuck me again. Yes, sir!

This time he wants to fuck me on my back, which I love. Only takes him about 5 minutes and he's dumping a second load into me. Again, he keeps fucking me even after cumming, but I tell him I probably won't cum again. We're cleaning up in the washroom and he has to pee. I start playing with his cock while he's peeing, knowing he's into watersports. I surprise him by sitting on the bare bowl and splashing my body and face with his piss. I suck him off a bit as he finishes his stream. Rince off in the shower and send him on his way.

Probably fucked around 50-60 guys these past few weeks and this was easily my best lay. Will definitely be seeing this one again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I’ve met this amazing stud a couple of weeks ago and due to our schedule we couldn’t meet since that first time (ended up taking 6 loads from him during two amazing sessions in one day)

today finally he texted me saying he’s free asking if I wanted to take him cause he hasn’t cum for over a week and needed a good fuck

this little slut couldn’t say no to that right? So I cleared my meetings, texted the bf telling him he’s going to enjoy my cum filled pussy later and went to the stud’s place

we immediately got to it, kissing, making out, he groped my body all over feeling my right hole, and his huge dick was instantly rock hard. He threw me over the sofa, legs up and dove tongue first to my hole giving me a wonderful deep rim job, prepping me for his thick dick. My hole responded well and loosens up while he fills me with saliva to use as lube

then he stands up, lines up his cock head on my hole and asks me if I’m ready for his beast. I didn’t answer and instead I just pushed myself on him cock getting his enormous head in me 

we both grunted like animals and he eases his beast in me till he was balls deep, resting his rock hard in me allowing my insides to adjust while he kept kissing me (my cock was ROCK HARD wedges between us leaking precum) 

we he felt I was ready he started pumping, and boy do I love his style, he changes speed, angles, deep and shallow thrusts, making me moan like a bitch in heat while he has this amazing grin on his face 

10 minutes later I feel him expand in me and I knew he was about to dump a load which he did 2 seconds later, but what I love about him is that he stays hard in me,  so we keep making out with him lodged deep in me till he starts pumping again

this time he took his time for almost 30 minutes before he dumped a second load deep in me 

still in me we kept making out till he pulls out all of the sudden, flips me and put me on all 4 and starts eating my abused pussy like a hungry beast, (I begged him to leave something for my bf ?

when he was done he shoved his beast balls deep in one fast thrust, making me gasp for air but it just felt SO GOOD!

the third load took the longest and an hour later I was rewarded with him nutting in me after a very powerful and sensual fuck 

I could barely stand up straight when I got up on my feet but he told me that we must do this more often, so I suggested he comes by sometimes to meet the bf and they can both share me, his cock twiched in my hand when I mentioned that so we’re gonna make a ‘playdate’ very soon 

it took me almost 10 minutes to calm down sitting in my car before I could drive back to the office ?

overall, great way to spend the afternoon ?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Had an unplanned visit from a regular bi FB Saturday. He’s a stocky, bearded blue collar guy almost 20 years younger than me. We started barebacking each other a little over a year ago. I have an average sized cock, his is smaller but goes in easy and he shoots big loads. So he texts me Saturday when I was in the middle of a project so I wasn’t feeling horny. He had been begging me during the week for a load in his ass, but I told him there wasn’t enough time for me to edge up to topping. He said that’s fine he just wants to dump a load and tho he showered, he wasn’t able to prep to get fucked (I had gotten my ass ready earlier just in case). So he gets there, we strip down and he’s grunting and moaning about how horny he’s been all day at work while I lick his nips. I drop down and start working on his cock and balls, feeling his small furry belly hit my forehead. Surprisingly, I spring to life quickly while stroking, so I stand up and stroke our cocks together. He makes out with me, moaning, so horny... I drop back down on his cock and hear “oh god- that’s so good”. Knowing he showered, I turned him around to rim him. He kneels on the couch- loves having his ass licked and fingered. At this point, my cock is hard and lubed up with spit. I get up and start rubbing my cock on his hole. He’s opening up and I can’t resist- I push into his unready ass and start fucking. I’m sure it hurt a bit at first, but he wanted my seed. In a minute I’m pumping my 4-day load into his hole- it just kept shooting. When I finally pulled out, there were no ‘isdues’, so I kneeled on the couch right away and he slid his cock into my prelubed ass. He was breeding me not long after. Felt so good!! I turned around and cleaned the last drops of cum from his cock. We cleaned up and he said “I’m glad you went for it”. So was I ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I've been fucked last week. Mid-twenty guy hit me up on Grindr, was not really up for it, but He convinced me anyway. I was just supposed to suck him, but he ended up wanting to eat my ass, then he just rubbed his cock against my hole. His cock finally went in, and he started fucking me bare. At some point I informed him that I needed to go soon, he just said "Okay, let's finish then", he started fucking me harder, then buried his load deep inside.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Just a couple of hours ago...

I had my pin prick HIV test and I was still negative and since I am on Prep, I decided to immediately celebrate it with a good load.
So I went too the gay sauna...

And immediately was fucked by a nice fat dick, Condom covered, but I retrieved the condom and emptied the load into my ass. In the steam room I sucked another fat dick and swallowed the load... wow the old guy was really happy I sucked him good. A little later I had a youngster really gay versatile who really was looking for a top as well, however I turned him and he fucked me hard and short and he shot his load not inside but on my ass... too bad, but I shoved it right back into my asshole... that was it for this afternoon.

Just left a Grindr meet up. Didn’t Know anything other than a cock pic before I walked inside. Within a minute his cock was down my throat. He talked a lot about his ex and no sex for 2 years as he was getting into it, a bit nervous at first, but soon was grabbing my head and using me like a slutty cumdump whore. For a long dry spell he held his load and fucked my throat and ass like a machine.  Took the first load down my throat at his request. Second fucked deep into my eager hole.  He must have enjoyed it as he asked about dumping in me again and gave me his cell to text for cum. You can bet I will as I already want more. Can’t resist a str8 guy just looking to use a cumdump.

• Like 2

Yesterday I had just about given up on finding a top willing to travel to me when the top who likes to fuck me anon pinged me on A4A. 15 minutes later I was bent over chair in my front living room. He played with my bare ass a little before finally sliding in. He fucked me good and long complimenting my ass as it bounced on him. He then came so hard I could feel his cock pulse while in me and later found out he shot a weeks worth of cum. He left and I went to jerk off while absorbing his dna. I came so hard all over the floor, I would have made another bottom very happy with the load I blew.