Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've been out of town for a few days and staying in the frozen wasteland of the upper-midwest to help family. This town overall is nice, but has absolutely no nightlife worth speaking of. Maybe a hotel bar or two, but no gay bars. The primary industry here does attract a LOT of travelers, but not too many that are actively looking for sex sadly. Looking at GRINDR & Scruff half the profiles are faceless, with only an age at most, and seem to be from bi/str8 guys. A lot of scruff profiles have the new-leaf symbol so I think a lot of the locals delete the app after it fills their needs. Also, almost EVERYONE is looking for safe sex according to their profiles. That being said I have had a few fun encounters over the past few days:

1 - First night in town I invited a younger bear with a faceless grindr profile over. He sent me a pic of a nice fat cock. Never asked for condoms. did ask about lube, and I thought I wouldn't push it. He shows up, I suck him, he lies on the bed, and i drop my ass raw on his cock. No objection and he dumps his load fast enough.

2 - This younger latino guy sends me a ton of cock shots, nice looking cock, and of course he's looking for safer. I'm at lunch with a member of my group when he messages the cock shots. In the evening when I'm free, forget about sex here after 10 PM, he shows up. His messages include asking me about condoms, so I leave a couple out in view. He's a cute guy, his cock is of average size and he likes to force-face-fuck. When he has me bend over, he shoves is raw cock in my ass and pounds like it's the end of the world. A few minutes in he stops, and pulls a condom out of his pants! He puts it on quickly and starts fucking me jack-rabbit style again. I play with it hoping it'll slide down, or he'll stop to take it off, but he shoots a load before any of that comes up. He pulls out and makes a comment about that being why he wore a condom (pointing at the load which isn't too much) and asks where to discard it. I take it from him and after he leaves made sure what little cum is inside is in me. 

3 - Next I had a bi guy hitting on me off of adam, and against my better judgement I agreed for this condom wearing top to drop by. We make out, he is really not my type, and we start going to town on oral. I'm on my back and he makes a comment about wanting to bareback me for the first time. He teases my hole, thinks about it, teases hole and finally shoves inside of me. He fucks me hard and fast, and pulls out to cum in his hand, cock pointed at my hole so I get a few drops in. I try my best to get some more of his cum in my ass.

4 & 5 - I had been chatting with two guys online, both had nice cocks. One wanted to fuck, one just wanted me to suck etc. I told the second one I wanted to get fucked and he seemed open about it. The first guy had a 8/.5" cock according to his profile, and I invited him over first. The second guy I told I was already taken, and he asked about a group. The other guy agreed (so much easier here for that at least) and eventually they make their way here. It's at this point I discover the hotel locks the door at 10 PM and have to go down to let them in. Overall a great fuck from the big dick top, the less big top who wanted oral does slide in raw, and for over an hour I'm working on these two guys. Both say condom on their profile, both fucked raw. 

Will see how these last couple days go. Tonight is a dud, but I am optimistic about tomorrow!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Met an italian guy on Grindr. Invited him to watch films and told him he could stay for the night if he wanted to. We talked a moment while drinking, then we finally moved in my bed to watch some films. I started it, then went into his arms. He quickly started to kiss me and rub his crotch against my back. Soon we both were naked, and his cock was rubbing against my ass. He rimmed me pretty good, and go back to the rubbing stuff while kissing, even thought his cock already pop in me. At some point he asked if I had condom, I answered I still have one, then he said "let's save it for later", then he rimmed me again. Don't know what this "let's save it for later" meant, 'cause his cock break in it not long after, and he started fucking me raw. Overall, he fucked me 3 times this night, 3 times bare. Loved how his rimming job succeed to open my ass so his cock could pop in without any pain. It was a good night overall.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest MightyMouth
On 2/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, MightyMouth said:

it's Friday, 2/18 and i am heading out to Manifest in ATL in a couple of hours to take loads so if you're in town, look for me in the green planet of the apes shirt and you can put some seed in me.  i'm in heat and need it real bad.  i'll post an update tomorrow to let you all know how it went.

I promised to let you all know how it went so here goes...

I got to the club about 1:00 AM.  As soon as I walked in, I made eye contact with a cute man about my age.  He walked into one of the private rooms and motioned me in.  We rubbed on each other and made out for a few minutes before I dropped to my knees to suck his cock.  He was pretty big, I'd say close to 8 and average thickness.  After a while, we traded off and he sucked me for a few minutes before standing back up and turning me to face the wall.  Before I knew it, he had his tongue lapping at my hole, making it feel amazing.  I knew what was coming next and was trying to get the wrapper off the poppers I had just bought for a huff.  I finally just gave up and gave in.  After the initial shock my ass hole felt about the intrusion, his dick felt fucking amazing as he fucked in and out.  It was probably only about 5 minutes or so before he pumped his cum into my hungry hole.  He pulled out and I grabbed his cock and slid my fist over it hoping to get some residual semen for a taste and wasn't disappointed.  We pulled up our pants, I thanked him for giving me his load and we parted.

Manifest has a theater with 3 levels in the back.  It's kind of dark and a good place to recover between action.  I am a bit of an exhibitionist too so I like to go up there, strip down and bate my little dicklet.  Hey, I am not ashamed of my small penis!  A hot bear came up and we rubbed on each other a bit until a hot, naked, Latino twink came up and leaned over the railing to present a perfectly smooth ass.  I'm a total bottom and never fuck.  The bear jumped right in and fucked him for a bit.  After the bear pulled out, the twink kept standing there with his ass pointed at me looking so delicious.  I know the feeling of wanting dick inside you so I decided to be a sport and through him a bone.  While I was fucking him, the bear mounted and fucked me.  Load #2 in my hole.  I fucked the twink for a few minutes but didn't want to cum so I pulled out and slurped on his cummy hole making me think about how many might have been there before me and how much of their DNA I was tasting.  While I eat his sweet ass, I played with his uncut dick and was in awe of how much precum he was producing.  After a while, I slapped him on the ass and let him move on to find his next fuck.

My last adventure of the night happened in the dark room.  There's a corner with a bench in it and I've been wanting to give it a try.  When I got there though, there was already someone one it so I waited on the side thinking I'd climb on when he was finished.  A cute young black guy walked up and mounted whoever was on the bench.  I recognized the top by his height and body type.  There's just enough light to make out a few details so I knew it was him.  He fucked the bottom for what seemed like forever.  The bottom was a moaner but the top was pretty silent so I don't know if he filled his butt hole with his babies or not but there was this open ass hole and I'd already fucked once so I decided to have a go too.  For a bb bottom slut, he was surprisingly tight.  I am a terrible top but I gave it my best effort and tried some different moves to make sure he could feel me inside him.  Either I hit the right spots or he was being kind because he was a moaner.  I still wasn't ready to cum because I wanted more dick so I pulled out after a few minutes and went cruising.  

By this point it was almost 3 o'clock and my husband was ready to go home so we called it a night.  I'm still horny as fuck and spent some time masturbating on the webcam last night, edging my dick for anybody that wanted to watch.  I'm on day 4 now without cumming.  I think I'll let that energy keep building.

Edited by MightyMouth

During the recent cold snap, a guy near where I work posted online that he was taking loads all day.  I love fucking sloppy bottoms so I went by, but when I got there he told me I was first in line.  Figured I'd have to take one for the team and break him in for the next guy.  He was a big guy, probably 6'3" at least and stocky build.  When he got undressed he had a big beautiful hairy ass.  I fingered him for a little while and then went in for the main event.  As hard and horny as I was, it was some work getting inside.  Definitely one of the tightest holes I've ever been in.  I gave as good a fuck as I could to loosen him up for the next guy.  His hot, tight hole got a load out of me pretty quickly, orgasm was super-intense with his ass squeezing my cock like a vice.  Got dressed and left for work.  Checked in with him later in the afternoon and he said he'd had 3 more guys after me.  Still turns me on thinking that they got my sloppy seconds. 

• Like 3

Had a longtime fwb come over yesterday. Stocky, built brunette early 30's, thick-dick. Has been fucking me for 8 yrs. He bred me deep :)

Then went to a sex party where unfortunately, most of the guys were outta shape. It was weird being amongst the 1% of guys there. Still had a nice time as I took 4 hot tops. ?

I will be in San Diego 2/14-2/21. If you want to meet up, DM me XD

Last week I had to head to Houston for work, so I made plans to be a pig at Club Houston, and was not disappointed.

When I got there parking lot was full -- a good sign for a fun night.  Once I got to my room, stripped down, and lubing my hole with Elbow Grease, I was out the door and explored the place to get my bearings.  Certainly the maze was a virtual field of sweaty, piggy men and did not disappoint with lots of gropes and being pushed against the wall while getting my cock sucked and nipples chewed on.  During my walk around, I kept on seeing this guy checking me out, so when we finally met up it was immediate chemistry.  We headed back to my room and immediately became engrossed in each other's bodies -- his nice and smooth, as well as muscular.  We continued to kiss, lick and rim each other; his pits and hole tasted so sweet.  As I opened his hole, he noticed the Elbow Grease on the ledge and commented he really liked pig play, especially as a fisting top.  So I plowed his hole all the harder, enjoying every second and stroke.  As we swapped fucks, he wanted to fist me before fucking my hole.  Grabbing the Elbow Grease he started lubing up my hole and then started opening it up with his hands, eventually punching it and wrecking it.  Once my hole was opened from the fisting, he dove in and started fucking me.  Between his fists and cock my hole was in heaven -- sloppy and used.

I continued to be on the prowl, and found the guy who had been blowing me in the maze.  As he invited me into his room,  I discovered he had a biohazard tat on his back.  My cock immediately got hard.  We immediately started making out and wanting to swap fucks and seed.  His hole was already sloppy from use -- feeling nice and cummy; it felt so great and tasted equally good.  As we swapped positions, he slipped his cock in me and pounded my hole.  He spread my legs as I lay on my stomach and pounded my hole even harder.  He then whispered in my ear -- take my cum in your hole.

I definitely plan on making a return trip to Club Houston.

The next night I checked out AssPig and on the spur of the moment, went over to a pig's house where I was again not disappointed.  This man was incredibly sensual and certainly knew how to kiss and his way around my hole.  I have never had a man who was so tantric and intuitively able to open my hole.  Between his kissing, toys and fists I was totally spent  and felt incredible assgasms. 

I feel another trip to Houston is up cumming 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Monday I got hit on by a guy on Growlr.  Here for a conference.  We flirted a bit and exchanged pics.  He was bald with a ZZ Top beard. Looked really hot.  Hadn't fucked with a man with a really long beard yet.  I invited him over from his hotel.

He arrived and had a nice hairy body. We kissed and he laid back on the bed and I sucked his hot average size dick.  Got him very close. He wanted to use condoms so I rolled one on him and climbed up on his boner. I rode him for a while and then decided I wanted to eat his load.  So I climbed off and ripped off the condom and sucked him dry.  Huge load.  Yummy.

Friday night an old (young guy) regular came over.  Haven't seen him in at least a year or more.  Beautiful hairless tall beefy boy with a beautiful thick cock that I love.  He always lays back and lets me ride him after a nice slow blowjob. Loves to kiss.

When I first met him he was all about condoms.  I weaned him off ?  Now he doesn't even ask for one and there were some on the bureau he he wanted to use it.

I rode his hot dick and he rewarded me with a nice thick load.  We chatted a while and then he flipped me on my tummy and drove his hard cock back into my cummy hole.  Fucking hot.  He fucked me a while then I got back on top and rode out his 2nd load.  Love getting bred this way.

Hope to see him again soon.

• Like 3

It was a busy weekend. 

On Saturday evening the guy who regularly organises home sex parties sent a message inviting me to his place. There were nine guys and did the party. When I arrived it seemed rather a boring chilling session. Nevertheless, I recognised the guy with we flipfucked on Monday in the sauna.

We began immediately to kiss and suck, as he fucked me hard. It was funny but our fuck inspired the others.  There were five tops, three versa (including me) two bottoms. I was fucked by all the tops except the younger one who was not able to produce a hard cock. Poor guy. And the two versa guys fucked me tooEverybody fucked bareback, only one top wear condom. However, the sex with him was also passionate. 

I fucked the bottom and the versa guy I mentioned before. Finally I bred him, unfortunately I didn’t got any load 

On Sunday evening I went to the Magnum Sauna where dark and naked party

Not more after I arrived I met a  guy who wanted me to fuck him . I did

After that I concentrated on the tops. And fuck yeah I was fucked almost ten times and collected two huge loads  i

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/9/2019 at 1:47 AM, truepig said:

Monthly orgy Wednesday night. Sucked 5 cocks. Ate 4 hot holes out, two with a couple a loads in them. Got fucked by 7 cocks, including an intense double fuck by two very large thick fuckers. Only got two loads though, no one wanted "to cum just yet". Hate that if I'm working your cock with my hot cock or tight hole I want you fucking load. Brought one hot Daddy home with me, climbed on his cock and slammed my ass up and down on his dick till he flooded my hole with a huge 5 day load. 

Went to a group thing last week. Fucked and filled 4 holes.  Friday another bud is hosting a group.  Can't wait.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

I was traveling from Montevideo by plane to Santiago and had to wait at the bus station for the night bus to go South. I knew there was a gay sauna not to far away, but never visited it, so after my luggage I walked over the place...

The place was crowded and there were a few guys that clearly worked the scene for money... Not a very clean or secure place but I am on Prep so what the fuck...
The steam room was huge and at the end of one section there was a guy sitting on a bench who wanted to suck my dick... No problem there and I felt surrounded by more guys groping my balls and fingering my ass....

Oh yeah, I felt in heaven so was hoping for a dick to enter my ass but it never gotten that far. The guy sucking my dick stopped as well... what a bummer.
So I ended up just walking the steam room - almost had another dick inside but no such luck...
After an hour and half I decided I had enough of this shit and went back to have something to eat and wait for the bus.
Very unsatisfying.

Chinese tourist hit me up on bbrts. agreed to meet anonymously at his hotel. He hid in the bathroom when I came in. had his toys laid out on the bed and I put on the blindfold as instructed. He hogtied me and poppered me up, then he worked me over--tit play, sounds, vibrator, dildo, he fucked (VERY well) and then started all over again, edging me for a good hour When he was  tired of that, (I guess) he milked me like a fucking cow, pumping three loads out of me. Finally told me he wanted to come at the same time. My balls had nothing left, so he shot a load up in me.  I left drained but still very horny. He was GOOD!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday one of my fat bear buddies, 5-7" and 300 lbs with a beer can 8", came over and bred my ass raw 3 times. He loves a sloppy hole, so he actually came faster the last two fucks than the first. I loved laying back and rubbing his hairy belly as he fucked me and talked dirty. After his last fuck, he filled my ass with piss which sent me over the edge and I finally came without touching myself. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

I stopped by a cruise spot on my way home and got hit on right away by a older guy I sucked off before, he had a van and we jumped in back I sucked him hard and he lubed my hole and pushed me over a set and began to fuck me , he was good and soon shot his load deep in side me , I’m going to his house friday

• Like 1