Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

just took loads from 3 guys in a mall restroom.went there to hook up with a random guy.he actually met me there (me waiting naked n lubed) and came right into the stall to fuck me. super skinny older daddy with a huge cock. we actually had 2 guys end up watching but he didn't care .said"oh I know that guy" about the guy watching through the door crack,then said"mind if he watches? and opened the door.when he was done humming in me the new guy said"can I get in there?" I said go ahead, so he fucked me hard n fast, blew his load in me in less than half a minute. then after they left I stayed to jerk off n got another cruiser in the next stall that ended up sticking his cock under the partition for me to suck but I jerked him off with my asshole instead.he said"that's not your mouth is it slut?"lol

• Like 5

3 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

just took loads from 3 guys in a mall restroom.went there to hook up with a random guy.he actually met me there (me waiting naked n lubed) and came right into the stall to fuck me. super skinny older daddy with a huge cock. we actually had 2 guys end up watching but he didn't care .said"oh I know that guy" about the guy watching through the door crack,then said"mind if he watches? and opened the door.when he was done humming in me the new guy said"can I get in there?" I said go ahead, so he fucked me hard n fast, blew his load in me in less than half a minute. then after they left I stayed to jerk off n got another cruiser in the next stall that ended up sticking his cock under the partition for me to suck but I jerked him off with my asshole instead.he said"that's not your mouth is it slut?"lol

Tell everyone about this pic boy!

download.jpeg

• Like 1

Out at the cruise club tonight managed to fuck 5 guys, all BB, but disappointingly didn’t get fucked myself. I got to suck a number of nice cocks as I got a prime cubicle in the gloryhole zone. Also a guy interested  only in tit play so I sucked and nibbled him for a while but while I quite enjoy a bit of nipple twisting and squeezing it’s not enough for me on it own and needs to lead onto sucking or fucking. One of the fucks was in the darkroom while the other 4 were through gloryholes - though in one of the glotyhole fucks I managed to coax the guy to come though to my side to get a better and deeper go at him. Good fuck but it was clear that he was struggling with the girth of my cock and he took a break after 5 minutes. The final session of the evening was a great gloryhole fuck where we really hit a great rhythm with the bottom really in sync with me - the penetration wasn’t that deep but going in and out at the tight entry to his hole giving the head of my cock a good workout. This was the fuck where I dropped my load of cum into him. A pleasing end to the night.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Tell everyone about this pic boy!

download.jpeg

I think this pic is from  a really cruise  public restroom at the mall after a bunch of random guys fucked me.i think this is from the day a few guys pulled me out of the stall naked and fucked their loads into me out in the open bent over the sinks in front of the mirrors after I had taken a few loads under the stall partition and a couple guys who came right into my stall to fuck me.so no idea whore loads those are all over my ass

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I think this pic is from  a really cruise  public restroom at the mall after a bunch of random guys fucked me.i think this is from the day a few guys pulled me out of the stall naked and fucked their loads into me out in the open bent over the sinks in front of the mirrors after I had taken a few loads under the stall partition and a couple guys who came right into my stall to fuck me.so no idea whore loads those are all over my ass

Good slut daddy's off until next Sunday babygirl hooker

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Hotel room in philly. Two toxic tops. Got on my knees to get them lubed up. My hole was pre lubed with cum. The one with the larger cock went in doggy style first, whispering in my ear that he's pozzing me. Then flipped me over and went in missionary till he filled me with his toxic cum. Then the younger, cuter one goes in, pounds hard and fills me with his own toxic cum. Cleaned their cocks off and they left. 

On 8/18/2018 at 6:03 PM, djsg said:

Nob Hill Theater in San Francisco is closing soon / Today so I decided to send it off Friday around lunch.

Got warmed up by meeting a guy off BBRT in some restrooms downtown, played understall some, I've still never seen his face. He took the attached photo of my ass understall. High and horny on poppers when he had to take off (sadly without having shot his load in me), licked some dried cum off the floor next to the partition of the stall I was in (it's a popular cruising spot, there was quite a bit around), and after I'd dressed again on my way out since no one was around I took a nice big lick of the front of one of the urinals. Such a good flavor, not too many pubes.

I then walked over to nob hill theatre, committing to it on Sniffies to encourage guys to come by. The live shows were empty, but the arcade was fairly busy. Cruised around a bit, figuring out who all was there and building up my nerves. Finally one guy went into a gloryhole booth and I followed him, beautiful well hung black guy.  Slurped his cock for a while and took some poppers hits to get me good and horny. He wasn't looking to fuck sadly, but did comment that I gave great head which made me happy. After a while of that left the booth and circled around the arcade a bit again. 

Made eye contact with a guy than went into a glory hole booth and he followed into the one next to it. Swapped cocksucking a bit, I was getting hot and horny so I stripped down to my jock, he liked what he saw through the hole, and groped me front and back, fingering my hole. I took two deep hits of poppers, backed to the hole, spread my cheeks, and waited for him to enter. He fucked me for a while, bare through the hole. After a while he said thanks and that he had to take off. Later when I'd check turns out he left his load in me without saying a thing. So hot.

Still horny and high on that guys cock, was still in just a jock in the booth. I hear the door close in the other booth as another guy comes in, one I've never seen before. He likes what he sees through the hole, sticks his cock through. I suck it hard, thinking I'm about to take a new, anonymous, cock in my hole bare until he chooses to give me his cum or take off. No idea who he is. No idea if he's poz. Once he's good and hard I lube up his cock and sit on it. He pounds a bit rougher than the previous guy and is a bit longer. Feels great inside me pounding away. I take a number of poppers hits during the ride until finally I feel him pulse in me shooting his cum deep in my hole.

At this point I'm horny as hell and feeling a bit exhibitionisty. I grab all my stuff, take a hit of poppers, and do a leave the booth in just my sneakers and jockstrap. Do a lap around the arcade for all the horny men to see. 

Sadly no one wanted to fuck me in front of others in the darkened glory hole maze. Still had an awesome time.

By the time I left I had taken 4 cocks up my ass, sucked on three others, and at least two came in me. A good send off for me for Nob Hill Theatre.

Sent some of this to a guy I've been chatting with who posted it on his thumblr: https://fuckhardcumdeeeep.tumblr.com/post/177141000573/from-a-cheating-follower-in-the-booth-high-on#notes

image1.jpeg

tumblr_pdoe9bcCOi1v08riwo1_640.jpg

Damn that ass you got!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

46 year old married guy had me come over on friday while his 2 kids were playing in the other room.  Rough fuck and gave me 2 loads. I love married men/daddy's! Then on saturday I got gangbanged at the arcade and the rest of the night/early morning I delivered my ass door to door to guys

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BreedMeInVegas

Had a rare busy day or so, or at least rare for here in Vegas.  Took a total of 6 and a half loads on Friday and Saturday.  5 different guys, one of them bred me 3 times, and the half load was a guy who used a condom, but left it behind so I used a lube shooter to take it out of the condom, and put it in me after he left.

Load #1 was a hot and cute 18 year old who was pretty good at topping, and hung out for a bit.  Load #2 was an anon guy that's bred me at least 5 other times in the past, all anon.  Load numbers 3, 4, and 5 were anon also by a guy I met off BBRT, and then load #6 was also an anon load from a guy off BBRT.  Finally, load number 7 was the condom load.  Getting fucked with a condom happens a few times a year and the way I look at it is I'm still getting fucked, and the load usually ends up in me, but via a different delivery method!

CumUnion was here in Vegas last night, but I decided not to go since I had a pretty good day or so, and it didn't cost me $35 to get a room to do it!  On BBRT I've found it's best to post one of the Quick Connect ads since it seems guys don't scroll through online profiles too much.

Todays a new day!

Party on Saturday night- lots of drinking and some guys having sex. The one bearded cub I wanted got drunk early and went to sleep in a bedroom. I gave him an hour before I went in, pulled his jeans down and ate his ass. He woke up confused, but I kept tonguing him in the darkness and finally told him to get on his knees, which he did. I fucked him fast and hard, and shot a big dirty load in him deep. He just rolled over and fell back to sleep. Not sure he'll even remember what happened....lol 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

Guy I had fucked before in cruising lay-by .

Got a message on Grindr asking if I was around , replied Yep (am self employed tradesman so fucking at short notice always possible - just tell the client I'm working for that there is an "emergency " , and ill be back shortly).

He replied Im 1 load up , just the encouragement  I needed.

I got to the cruising ground and saw his car , but also a car of another young top with a large cock.

Went in to the bushes and saw the younger top doing the walk of shame , I went further in to the bushes and saw the bottom still with his pants round his ankles (Its that old joke "Why do bottoms out cruising wear pants - to keep there ankles warm")

He said the he had now got 2 loads , the hot top had cum back for seconds.

His hot white ass glistens and are slippery with cum , i got a couple of fingers in him , sloppy and warm.

I stuck my ripe cock in his mouth till he gagged.

The previous top was hot (We've wanked and sucked in a group thing) , i'd love to fuck him too , but he's all top.

He has a thick cock and when I've seen him fuck , he dumps deep inside.

Knowing this I pushed the bottom against a tree , always one around  when fucking in the woods.

His ass was oozing cum , you could see it was very fresh as it was still thick and white.

I do love the taste of other guy cum , i pulled the bottoms cheeks apart so I could get in deep.

At this point I'm super hard - like an iron bar.

I take the position and gently push in to his soft wet ass , it's like velvet.

I can feel the other guys load , still thick and warm.

I push the bottom down so that he he my ideal hight for going deep and grinding in to him

My cock is flying in and out  , no need for any lube with all the spunk in him , I'm sniffing poppers which makes me even harder.

Finally Im at the point of no return and I put all my body weight on him so that my load goes as deep as possible.

I stand there plugging his ass , then pull out and roughly finger his ass , mixing all the loads together .

We have shared great intarmercy , but i still don't know his name.

I leave him fingering his ass waiting for the next guy.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

I got a text yesterday from a guy I've met a couple of times at fisting parties one of my buddies throws (so he can get lots of attention). Jeff's mid-40s, bearded ginger, kinda lumbersexual guy with the exaggerated upper body you see on some gym bears. I knew he was in a relationship because at these parties his rule is supposedly that he can fist but he can't put his dick in any holes. His hands are big and he's never fisted me but he has played with my hole while I have fisted my buddy or fucked someone else who's waiting to fist.

So yesterday he wanted to know if I was interested in breeding--his word--his boyfriend who was feeling slutty. He said the had one or two other guys coming by maybe, and he sent me some pics of the bf. Guy looked darkish skinned--could have been middle eastern, maybe, or hispanic, nice body with a hairy ass. And I said I was down for it.

A little later I got to their apartment and Jeff let me in. He was naked and I realized I'd never realized how hairy he was. Or that he had a thick bull dick, thicker than mine. It was standing straight out so I knew it wasn't as long, though. He gave me sloppy kiss that tasted like whisky, and led me to the bedroom. I could hear noises and for sure there was another guy there already, fucking the boyfriend. This was a really built black guy, maybe my age in his late 20s. I learned later that his name was Mark.

The BF--turns out his name is Sam--on his knees on the bed and Mark the black guy is really nailing him while Sam is grunting. Jeff sticks his head down and peers at Sam's ass from the side, then he waves me over and says, "look at that sloppy cum hole. This stud is gonna load it up with his dirty cum and then you're gonna do it too."  And that was pretty much the tone of what went on!

I started getting out of my clothes while Jeff climbed on the bed and started slapping his BF's face with his cock, saying shit like, "fuckin' bitch, fuckin' dirty slut, filthy dick pig." The BF was moaning and Mark just kept saying, "fuck yeah, fuck yeah."  Jeff had me get up on the bed next to him and we alternated feeding our cocks to Sam. Jeff worked a couple of fingers into my ass, feeling for my prostate, saying, "Gotta help you get a big charged load ready for this cum hole."  Finally, Mark started whispering "close, I'm close." Jeff was chanting, "load him up, load him up," and it was damn hot.

Mark shook like he was having a fit when he finally shot, and Sam was whimpering like some kind of happy dog. Mark almost fell backward off the bed after he came. I could see his long, thick dick--it had a huge foreskin and a bright pink head--come out all shiny. He reached for a towel but i waved him over and licked it clean for him. I heard Jeff say, "That's fuckin' nasty," in a voice that said he approved.

So now it was my turn at Sam's hole. Mark got up on the bed next to Jeff in front of Sam. I didn't bother to lube up because Sam's hole was pretty slick and there was almost no resistance as I slid inside. Mark was slapping Sam's face with his dick, but Jeff was just looking right at me as I started to fuck. "Be sure to give him a big load," he said. "My little cum whore wants your dirty poz cum real bad. He wants to be a big a whore as you are."

Now, I never talked about my status--unknown, for the record--with Jeff, but he had a game to play here so I went along. "I'll breed his ass with the dirtiest load he ever had," I said, and Sam started whimpering again.   Jeff got a big grin on his face and got off the bed and came to stand behind me. "One whore fucking another," he said, putting a couple of fingers back in my ass.

And so pretty soon he was fucking my hole as I fucked Sam. I really didn't have to do any work because Jeff's thrusts were so hard that I drove my dick into Sam's hole effortlessly. Mark was lazily jerking his dick while he watched us and Jeff was more verbal than ever. He was really ready to shoot, too, because it was only about five minutes before he pushed me down on top of Sam's back and said, "You're fucking bred, you filthy poz AIDS bitch. Take my dirty seed." He slammed into me one last time and I could feel him pumping inside me.

I was raging hard now and completely revved up. I pulled out of Sam and made him turn over on his back and put his legs in the air. Jeff was kind of gasping for air still and I ignored him after his dick fell out my ass with a pop. Mark was grinning as I climbed on top of Sam and shoved my dick in his hole. I know that changing position after you've been fucked for a long time is a good way to freshen the fuck up. Pretty soon I was fucking Sam hard, staring into his eyes with an angry look in mine. It didn't take me long before I started to cum and then I collapsed on top of him. (I wanted to say something to try to keep the mood up, but I couldn't really beat what Jeff had been saying, and hey, it was his party, let him do that work.)

After a little recovery time, Mark fucked Jeff while I fucked Sam again. We both dropped another load but the intensity of the buzz was gone and after that I headed home.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Sunday: as it is usual I went to Magnum Sauna. It was a huge crowd. After my arrival my first way led to the dark room. My hole was extremely eager, I decided no cock and no load would be refused. Therefore, the dark room was an ideal choice. In ten minutes I was barebacked three times. It was amazing. After it I went to the video lounge where three other guys were fucking. It made me horny but the others from the audience too. I felt a hard cock by my hole. Not much later I was fucked. Unfortunately he was wrapped, however he cummed into me. I had to wait for further three guy, when the last one bred me. When I arrived to home I was full with the cum of my last breeder. Although I was a bit tired I was happy to get a message from a guy, who wanted to fuck me. I invited him to my place. He was fucking me for almost two our. Finally I was bagging his cum. I got it. He hadn’t cummef for three days, so, I got a huge load. 

• Like 1