Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

In a single occupancy bathroom in a highrise office on Valentine's Day. Didn't say a word to the guy, he just bent me over the sink so we could watch in the mirror and went to town. There was a room with several people right across the hall. He must have waited to cum for a few days, because a ton of cum ran down my legs on the train home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A guy I've been chatting with on Scruff messaged me. Never thought much of him because he said he was dating someone and made it sound like he 'just wanted to chat' every time we spoke. Noticed his profile said single and asked him about it, he said he had broken up. A couple messages later determined he was a top (profile said nothing about position, only that he wanted to use condoms.) I jokingly sent him my address, knowing he's on the other end of the city, and he tells me he's willing to come to me but it will take an hour. He does show up and he's a sexy young black boy, I really know nothing about what he likes to do sexually.

We cuddle a while, and eventually get to the dirty deed. His cock is a nice thick one, perfect for fucking with the right length. He teases my hole a lot, and when it gets time to fucking he asked if I wanted to use a condom. I gave him one (didn't want to seem too eager for his load yet), and then he has trouble putting it on. Halfway through the fuck he pulls out and I pull the condom off. We make out and I suck him, and eventually tease his cock head with my bare hole until he's balls deep in me. He makes me cum without touching myself, and after another 10 minutes we take a break.

We hang out some more, and after eating and watching some netflix he wants to go back to bed and 'make-out'. He pounds my hole out another good 20 minutes before blasting. He says next time we'll have to use condoms (oh yeah I totally agree.) Great fucks all around, love these 'condom' boys that want it raw

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I went to my favorite “love hate” glory homr arcade in Waikiki. I just needed my ass fucked. I saw a cute Latino mixed local kid, around mid 20’s with tattoos. I’ve seen him before the other day and he seemed picky and uninterested. I thought he was a show off flake, who would bring out his long 7 inches and only let guys suck but not fuck. 

Tonight was different. I wore my slut jeans and no underwear. My slut jeans is big, a couple of inches too loose on the waist that it falls down. I use it to help get what I’m looking for across. By letting my belt go, the jeans drop down and shows my ass. I get into the booth and sort of bend over showing only my ass out of my jeans in a “cum fuck me” move. 

The mix guy comes and starts allowing me to suck his dick, it’s on the thin side but it’s long like 7 inches. I slobber over his dick to get it wet. I no longer use lube these days. He enters me and starts fucking hard. He doesn’t cum but leaves. Shucks...

i see a buddy who fucks me. He goes into the booth and me in the other. He’s a short Asian not really big but I like the way he breeds. Mix Latino boy knocks on my door and wants to fuck me while I’m getting sucked. Asian guy is sucking me and then Latino mix guy cuts in and gets suck. 

This gets interesting. He gets hard, pulls out then fucks my ass. My Asian buddy is watching and edging him on to breed my hole. Mix Latino boy is going to town and showing off that he’s fucking me raw. He gets soft and then returns to the hole to get suck! My Asian buddy is sucking his dick so he can fuck me again. 

Ive never experience this before. The top is going from my ass to another guys mouth back and fourth, at least 3 times. My ass is full of saliva and pre cum. The last round he finally breeds me. 

My aaian buddy asks me if he came in my ass. I said yeah and then asks me to turn around so he can eat it out. After sucking my hole out, he stands and shoves his cock raw in and fucks my hole, blasting another load in me. 

My jeans are wet with spit and cum, I leave since the remaining pickings were sad and it was getting late. I love this place but hate it when it’s dead and uneventful. This is one of the better days! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Saturday was my last load, started out breakfast with a friend ( straight) but I saw a regular from the cruise spot so I made eye contact and when I went to the bathroom he followed, I dropped to my knees and sucked him for a sec and told him to meet me in 45 min. He was waiting for me and I jumped in his truck, we kissed and before I could pull out his cock he said he had his place to himself to follow him, in less then 15min I was in his bed him naked and me in my jock. He kissed me all over and really chewed and sucked my nipples hard, nipples dark red and marks on my neck . He then started giving me his cock it was fully in my throat before I knew it, it tasted good. He pulled out and produced a bottle of poppers and held it to me and I breathed in its toxic vapor, by the time he was done I was ready for anything inside me and began to beg and whimper like a little girl. He pushed me to my back and mounted me like only an alpha does, lubed up and peppered up he took me. Deeep hard and good, he pressed his body on top of mine and began the breeding process his lips never left my body and his bites and sucks left it’s mark and by the sight you know I was bred, when he was ready to dump bit down on my lip and exploded inside me, my body just quivered. I need more of this man and I think he wants me 

• Upvote 2

In the shower this morning getting ready to be bred. My Top joined me. We soaped one another, jacked each other, I let him fuck my throat but didn’t want his biggest load in my gut. I led him by his cock to the bed and bent over the corner. He’s a big precummer so he fingered some up my ass, spit on my hole, centered his cockhead on my hole and pushed in. He needed to cum very badly and I needed to feel him loading me up. After about 10 minutes he screamed and slammed in balls deep. I reached back to hold his nuts while he filled my cunt. 

Edited by downtownswallow

On 2/5/2019 at 3:24 PM, Hunter22 said:

I’ve met this amazing stud a couple of weeks ago and due to our schedule we couldn’t meet since that first time (ended up taking 6 loads from him during two amazing sessions in one day)

After I met this guy a couple of times we were hooking up regularly and I mentioned to him all the parties and fun my bf and I are involved in and suggested he should meet him (and of course I told my amazing bf all the details of Dan’s magnificent cock and how I’d like him to join our inner circle (including showing him our conversations) 

yesterday evening I got back home to hear some voices coming from outside so I assumed my bf was in the jacuzzi with some music on, to my surprise I found both my bf and Dan chatting in the jacuzzi, naked, drinking wine and very relaxed. I knew this is going to be fun ?

i greated them both with a deep kiss and ran upstairs to change (and clean up real quick making sure I was ready for fun) 

when I got back downstairs they were both back inside dry and sitting in the sofa naked. My bf explained that he reached out to Dan and invited him over as a surprise for me (have I told you already how amazing he is?!) 

i immediately got on my knees in front of them and started blowing both of them, licking, sucking, rimming, basically everything I can to make them feel good

my bf pulled me up for a deep kiss and I was grinding my ass on his cock while Dan was sitting next to us touching me, feeling my hole and smiling like a happy puppy!

he then guided my bf’s precum covered cock to my wet hole and in one slow go he was balls deep in me (my bf is 10” and thick) this started the nights fuck fest! 

I was riding my bf, moaning into his mouth as we were making out, Dan came up allowing me to suck him, first slowly, then he was basically face fucking me (I think he’s larger than 11” and extremely thick) 

then we broke off and went to our play room so we’ll be more comfortable on the big covered mattress 

i was on my back, legs up on Dan’s big shoulders and my bf told him to “wreck this pussy”, to which he obliged and he started pounding my hole, it’s always hard at the beginning even after my bf opened me up but he sure knows how to use his weapons and work my pussy! 

I was in heaven, gasping when I felt his pubes as he was balls deep in me, flexing his enormous cock in me and my bf was just cheering us on before shoving his cock down my throat 

we were changing positions all over, they were alternating between them taking turns on my pussy and my mouth having me taste the cum and my ass juices (they each dumped loads in me already) 

the highlight was when I was riding Dan and my bf shoved a fresh bottle of poppers up my nose, telling me to open up and relax cause he wanted to me to feel full, I took the hint, a couple of huge hits of poppers and I felt my hole tingle around Dan’s cock as my bf came behind me, and I could feel his cockhead pressing next to Dans huge memeber, Dan asked if I really could take it and I just grunted and kissed him deep when my bf was pushing in

i was impaled by two beautiful cocks, sandwiched between two amazing looking men and I was in HEAVEN! 

They slowly started finding a rhythm and fucked me deep, stretching my pussy to oblivion and I just couldn’t get enough 

This went on for almost an hour and they both came in me like that together twice before we took a break for drinks 

Dan just kept saying “wow” and “this is incredible” in disbelief and the 3 of us started making out again, very passionately, till they were all hard again so I slipped down on Dans cock with my well used, stretched and cum filled pussy till he was balls deep and he started fucking me, I switched between them as they were sitting next to each other until I was rewarded with their last load of the night 

We asked Dan if he wanted to stay the night but he couldn’t so we all took a quick shower and my bf showed Dan his favorite thing to do when we’re done, feltching the cum and eating my well used ass, so we gave him quite a show ? 

also Dan asked if he could pee in the shower, to that I just told him no, “if you have to piss, you do it in my mouth or all over me” he took my offer and let me drink his piss, then splashed some over my face till we were all done, rinsed off, Dan got dressed and we kissed him goodbye 

AMAZING night will be the understatement of the century and I can tell it’s the beginning of a wonderful friendship ?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Was home all day super horny and went on Grindr to try and get my ass filled.im 5 10 170 7uncut smith shaved ass .msged this 41 year old daddy type with a nice 7.5 uncut thick cock ,that was only 5 mins away at a grocery store. Told  him I’m home naked door unlocked Ass up, not even 5 mins goes by he Messages said he’s outside. He comes in comes up stairs and waste no time and goes to town Tongue fucking my ass ,I’m in heaven and then the starts to spank my ass , harder and harder , I though I was gunna cum from the pain on my ass checks and his  tongue  Deep in my ass . Then he jumps up and with one moation starts power fucking my ass,good thing I was using my toys Earlier. He fucks me hard for about 3 mins non stop  then he tells me he gonna CUM. He fills my ass with his seed and can feel his dick Pulsating as he dig is cock as far up my ass as he can ,  stands up slaps me ass hard as fuck and says thx and leaves . Loved it

• Like 2

Two this morning! One from my regular (semi-tall, dark and very popular) who had a new boy-toy over and we put on a lewd fuck-show for him. the new boy is a fairly young theater director and totally is into the voyeur-thing. I intend to get myself a slice of that too, but he was 'shy' but I sucked his dick with the other coc up my ass! FESTIVE! I rode my regular top's cock from all kinds of positions until he nutted... all that way before noon in the middle of the week!

Then I got home (still hungry for more) hit up grindr and bbrt and this college punk with a cool asymmetric tat came through in 23 minutes just like he predicted. He wanted to bring a 3rd but he said the dude flakes. So he fucked me by himself, face down (the 3rd time) since he found me on BBRT.

Really I wanted this older, tall guy (verified poz) who hit me up on grindr but he was at work. Dammit. We then realized he had come over once with his HUGE-dicked, black partner (after my man summoned them for play) My man couldn't take the black guy's cock while I blew the tall, white dude. My dick wouldn't get hard (as I was with the tina boys earlier that day) I was embarrassed and 'not on the top of my game' that night. AWKWARD and embarrassed but I swallowed! So the dude was apparently 'on to me' at least by suspicion... on grindr he wanted to know if I 'party' and I hoped I wienered the 'right' answer which in this case was 'oh no'... well dammed... I think I was too ambiguous. But then he was at work and couldn't respond in real time. Hope I didn't scare him off. He is one of those who was CONCERNED about barebacking poz, whatever! I still want both him and his monster-sized partner's black cock! All that walking in 'the middle of the road' about the drug issue is difficult... would have been nice to top off my hole with that strapping buck's seed. My mouth is dry thinking of it... 

Two juicy loads, co-mingling as they are being fully absorbed and all I can think about is even more cock!

Edited by rawsatyr
  • Like 3

Managed to get five loads from 3 guys on Friday night while at the Red Roof in Buckhead. All three were black guys and the last guy pounded my hole relentlessly for about an hour and a half. He loved fucking my juicy cum-filled hole. Have to admit that I loved when asked me to get on my back and put my legs up (my favorite position ?). Being able to watch him fuck me in the dim light was amazing. I could’ve had 4-5 more guys/loads, but had to get up early and check out. Gotta plan a weekend soon with both Friday and Saturday nights so I can get more loads for my stay. I’m looking to break 20 loads for a 24 hour period. It’d be great to have someone whore my pussy out. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Sunday night, met guy in local motel. Got plowed hard by him and his buddy. Didn't get a load though. Left went to friend from high school, sucked a load out his cock. Went to another guys house, sucked his load down. Went back to original guy at motel. He fucked me again, ended up swallowing his load. Monday met a huge 9X7 inch Daddy. Plowed the hell out of my hole while I had my tongue buried deep in his bf's sweaty hairy hole. Bred me twice. Today a cowboy regular dumped a load into my ass. My hole is still craving more hot steamy cum though.

• Like 4

So I go back to the glory hole in Waikiki, it’s raining cats and dogs. I see the mix Latino boy and think, this guy is here all the time. He ignores me and the pickings sad. 

I sit in a booth preview for one hour, thinking I’m in unfuck hell. The familiar long brown cock cums through and I know it’s the mix boy. He pushes his dick in me. He owns it. Precum on my ass lips and makes sure each inch of my hole is touched by his dna. No lube just spit. He goes to town on my hole.. pulling my hole in and out. It’s an amazing fuck. He fucks but doesn’t cum. He just used my hole for his pleasure and smearing his juice in and on my hole. 

We break and split in two different directions. He sits in a middle room and I on the left looking in, he’s sucking a nice hard cock. Wait, he shows me the cock he’s sucking. It’s fucking hot. Omg he stands and sticks the anon dick in his ass!! He looks at me and motions me to cum in. 

I go into his booth. He moves away from the hard cock jutting straight up. The cock is stretched through as though trying to reach a hole. He moves my ass to the dick and allows the top on the other to think he’s fucking him but we pulled the “switching-ru” and he’s fucking my ass. The top is ripping through and finally plants his seed into my ass. The top splits and the mixed Latino boy leaves. Damn I’m in heat and I just “ass-switch-stealth” a top... fuck... 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

My local burly bi guy with the ginger beard really needed to be bred. We planned a Sat afternoon flip fuck. He strips down and we have some stand up rubbing our cocks together and touching while he gets hard. I had been stroking before. I squat down and suck his average cock and shaved balls. He loves that. Then he lays down on the bed, thick legs raised to show me his pink shaved hole. I lick. And tongue him while he moans and groans. We usually fuck on all fours, but he wanted to watch me as opened his ass so I get between his legs, slop some lube on his hole, and push inside. He’s in ecstasy looking at me as we both held his legs with my cock buried in his bare ass. I tell him I’m gonna fill him with my seed and he better hold it till later when he fucks his GF. I’m so edged, I shoot my 4 Day load deep inside him in 5 minutes. I pull out, and get on my knees on the edge of the bed. He puts some lube on his cock then grabs my hips and slides inside. More verbal about my seed in his ass while he fucks me, and soon he’s shooting a huge load inside me. I get down and clean him up after he pulls out. 

Two days later he stops by and seeds my ass with me on my back. Loved watching his eyes glued on mine until he starts cumming and they roll to the back of his head. After he leaves, I squirt some out and lick it from my hand. Some drips on the floor so I get down and lick that up too. Can’t waste his seed! I shove a big butt plug up my ass, pull it out and lick it clean, then put it back as I jerk off to Xtube ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was sitting at the pool while I was on vacation. I was wearing very short shorts and my left nut kept falling out. I saw this man, maybe early 50’s, just staring at me from across the pool. He was pretty hot. Definitely handsome and rugged and well preserved. I’m 42 so I don’t mind taking loads from guys in their 50’s and 60’s. As long as their wood gets hard and stays hard, then I’m in. I’m a power bottom. I was a top for many years. I started partying and realized that I really couldn’t stay hard. I’m masculine and look very masculine and I quickly realized that this turned guys on. These power tops love fucking a manly bottom. Sometimes the sissy bottom just won’t do. Anyways, the guy finally came to the other side of the pool and introduced himself. He started staring at my nut and I coyly looked down and gave him a little smirk. He reached down between my legs and he pulled the other one out. I instantly got hard and excited. Man was I excited. He was still standing and the guy was packing some serious cock. I could see the veins traced along his shorts. He looked down again and moved his hand back down to between my legs and stuck a finger in my shorts and went straight up my ass. I have a tendency to get wet when my ass Is craving cock. People used to stare at my hole for hours and just cream because most guys said my ass gets wet like a pussy. It gets warm and I feel like sweat is just beading out of my hole. I clamped down on his finger and straight up asked him if he was ready to fuck. He stuck another finger in and brought them to his mouth and said he wAs going to fuck me crazy. He did. 3 times. 3 loads. Hard and deep. He was a solid 9.5 and his cock was fat. The first time he came was quick. He asked if he could come in my hole. I said there or in my mouth. He shot his load and immediately started kissing me. He said he wasn’t done. That was just a warm up. He said if I kept on kissing him he would stay hard. He did. He fucked me on my knees for a good 30 minutes. He would pull his cock completely out and just tease my hole with the head. My hole was churning. It was craving his cock so bad. I couldn’t take it in deep enough. He shot another load and then we just layed there and kissed and felt each other up. He started sucking on my cock and licking my taint and I was about to fall asleep. I was so relaxed. My ass was happy. I thought we were done. He pushed my legs back and said just relax. I will do all the work. He told me my ass had a life of its own. He fucked me hard and deep and released a quick load. I was flooded and there was cum all over the sheets. He asked me if I wanted to go swimming and I told him that I just wanted to sleep and my ass just wanted to enjoy what was just done to it. I didn’t cum. I didn’t need to. My ass must have cum a few times because the elation I felt was like the first time I got fucked by my older cousin. We’d fuck each other like rabbits. It was that good. I know he told me his name and left me a card but I lost the card and I can’t remember his name. Fucks like that need not be involved exclusively with just one person. People should experience what I did. What a fuck. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest faggot hole

This morning -- at he gym.  i had my workout in the sauna.  Two awesome men spit roasted me, the blond hunk at my throat, the dark haired one at my cunt.  They climaxed simultaneously.  Then they switched positions and noticed the dark hair guy's toxic tattoo for the first time.  At that moment, i shot my load totally spontaneously.  i never touched myself.  It was so fucking hot. 

My partner and i had  a beefy bear over on Tuesday night.  really nice 8 inch cock and he ate my partners ass for a long time then started sliding in with only spit as lube.  My partner is mostly top and dosent get fucked much and took him balls deep.  he was loving it and i said to him what would you like and he goes to be bred.  the bear fucking goes you want me to breed him and i say oh yeah.  eventually he blows a really big load in him (his second load bare) and when he pulls out my partners ass is really sloppy with cum i put my fingers in and then got my partner to get in me and give his cum to me.  I love a guy with a cummy ass fucking me.  afterwards he gave me another load and now he wants more and next time i eat it out and also take the guys guys

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3