Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

One of My Tops called early this morning (4am) saying he wanted to fuck me after he’d finished working out. Told him to shower before he got here and I’d let him in.  I told the doorman to let him up. I got myself ready and climbed into bed. 

Around 730 I heard the door open and then the deadbolt being thrown. He pulled off the covers. I way on my belly. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards the edge. After spitting on my hole he started eating my pussy. He’s really good at it. When he was finally finished getting me ready he spit in his hand and coated his dick. I ended up standing at the base of the bed bent over. There wasn’t any waiting as he pushed he bloated cockhead inside and started fucking. About 30 minutes later he filled my cunt with cum. He stayed in until he slipped out naturally. As my pussy oozed cum he fucked my mouth until he was clean before dressing and going to work. 

• Upvote 1

Saturday night party at a buddy's house turned into a darkened sex orgy once the booze got flowing. About 9 bear guys going at each other in the basement space with no lights on. I took two loads in my ass right away, and then found a warm mouth to fuck for a while. I didn't cum though, as a friend of a friend whispered in my ear he wanted my dirty load. He then left the fucking space and went into the laundry room. I waited a few minutes then slipped away, joining him. He was naked, drunk off his ass, and sexy as fuck with a bushy beard and hair covered body. I started rubbing him from behind and told him I didn't know he was poz. He said he wasn't poz, but wanted to be knocked up. He just didn't want anyone to know he was a bug chaser. I bent him over a small table and rubbed my cock in his hairy crack. He was dry so I spit as much as I could, then pushed in hard. He grunted, and I held my cock deep as he adjusted himself. I began hammer fucking him and shot in about 2 minutes. I stood him up and jerked him off, and told him to let me know if my load takes. I left the laundry, joined back in the group fun, and took another load in my ass before the night was over. I didn't see my bug chasing bottom again, but I'm hoping I hear good news from him soon. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

More from yesterday.  I was such a slut.

I gave the guy at the dorm a BJ in the morning. Later around noon I heard from a hot guy that I chatted with on Manhunt a few years ago.  I saw him online and hit him up on Saturday and he was up for a get together on Sunday. So we planned some early evening fun. I got home at 2:30 and got a message from the hot latino guy who's fucked me about 5 times asking when we can see each other.  Damn! I want to see this guy but already had plans for later.  So my inner slut kicked in and decided I could fuck them both.  I invited him over.

This guy is very well built and hung. About 5'8. Nice lean body.  Damn hot.  We got busy fast and he ate my ass and got me on my back for his big cock to fuck in.  As usual I was too tight so I asked him if I could ride him for a few minutes.  No problem with that.  My hole relaxed pretty quick and he had me on my back again fast.  Another good lick of my ass and he dived his dick in.  So good dammit.  I was open for business and he fucked me good for about 15 minutes and blew his first load deep in my hole.  So fucking hot.  He never got soft. After a few minutes he started back up fucking my cummy hole.  Damn I love that. Especially when I'm stretched and relaxed. It's so good. He fucked me for another 10 minutes and sent his second load deep up my hole.  Superb.  We cuddled a bit and kissed and he never got hard.  I started sucking his cock and he rewarded me with a third and final load for me to eat.  Yum.  He left.

It was about 5pm and I was feeling so good with two loads in my ass and still horny. I was surfing BBRT and got hit up by a guy that wanted me on all fours. Anon. Come in. Fuck me. Leave. 9 inches and thick.  Hmmm. I never do that but I was feeling so fucking horned by my last guy that I thought let's do it. Then I thought should I tell him that I have cum in my ass? I felt guilty about that. What if he didn't like that.  I decided not to say anything and see what happens.

He came by and I was ass up for him.  I took a quick look at his face. Handsome guy.  I was feeling a bit nervous. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down and started to play with my hole.  He was working his cock trying to get hard.  He then starts to push his semi hard cock into my ass.  It took some time but he eventually got inside. His dick was big but spongy still.  My ass had already been fucked good so his big dick wasn't a problem for me.  He was hitting the poppers pretty hard. Total popper guy. I had a few huffs myself. He fucked me for quite a while and my hole was getting pretty sore. I was hoping to hell he'd cum in me soon.  Finally after another few huffs of poppers his dick got super rigid and thick and he blew his load in my ass.  He thanked me and was really sweet.  He took off.  Whew.

So by now I'm feeling pretty much the cum slut and I still had plans with the guy for early evening.  My ass was fucking sore. So I decided to text him and postpone til another day.  I told him I was a bad boy and had some fun earlier.  He texts back about an hour later and says next time to invite him over for a threeway. Then he asks if the guy had cum in me. I said yes. (actually 2 different guys - 3 loads) and he says he'd love to lick my hole. Fuck!

So hot. He said he'd be gentle.  After a bit of coaxing I agreed to go over to his place. Damn. One more man today. Just in case, I took some advil to help my hole feel better. This guy is handsome. Nice body and another big beautiful cock for me.  So lucky.  I got to his place and we stripped and started kissing. He sat on the sofa and pulled me on to him. He's a stud too. His dick was so hard and I started teasing the head with my hole as we kissed.  He got his cock in a few times. Love that.  He took me to his bed and we 69'd. I sucked his cock and he licked and sucked on my cumhole.  Fucking awesome. I've never had that done before. He was so turned on.

He repositioned me on my back and started to press his cock on my wet hole.  I let him slide in and we fucked.  Damn. Third fuck today.  He fucked me a good while and exploded up my ass. Heaven again.  He collapsed on me and we cuddled for a nice while.  Then he got hard again and tried to fuck me but my ass had hit a limit.  He laid back and I sucked out his 2nd load.  What a great sex day.  I made 4 guys happy.  Love that.

• Like 2

Tonight I said hey to a guy whose fucked me a few times. Older hot man. Beautiful cock. Soft lips and loves to cum in me. He messaged back almost 2 hours after and I just had to answer. We had a great fuck. Sexy fuck and he came in my ass.

Then as I'm going home another guy who is close by and have fucked with about a dozen times says hey. Sends me a pic of his hard cock and damn if I wouldn't mind another hot load in my ass. So I tell him we should make it a quickie. I went over and he fucked his cum into me and I was gone in 15 minutes. Just love making them cum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sucked off married regular in rainstorm. He was incredibly horny and very vocal, didn't care about the rain. Fed me 3 nice loads of steamy cum quickly. I'm not usually for cum and go's, but he always delivers 2 to 3 loads every time. Can't wait till summer, he works outside all day. Has the best tasting sweaty musky raunchy ass at the end of the day.  Got him to piss down my throat once.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest TheHoleStory

Took a load from an older friend about a week ago at his place.  This was after getting fucked by another guy earlier in the day, but sadly he didn't leave his load in my ass.  Older friend was wonderful at rimming my ass and opening me up for his cock, which didn't take long to give me that Daddy seed.

Hooked up with an older ginger married bud while his wife was out of town. It’s been a while since we last got together, and he is showing his age. Bred him for the first time on the last meet. He let me in bare and I decided not to pull out. I wanted to fuck him again. 

I was in bed and left the door open for him. I pretended to be sleeping, he gently pulled down the covers while still dressed, and began sucking my hard cock and fingering my as. He came up to make out, and that’s when I ‘woke up’ lol. Deep tongue kissing, he got undressed and came back to the bed. Sucked me more as I slapped his ass hard. He climbed on top, rubbing my cock on his crack. I grabbed his hips and brought his cock up to my mouth for a taste, pinching his nips hard. He got on his side and was sucking me while i slapped his ass some more and fingered his hole with spit. I could feel a firm one inside, but I decided I didn’t care/ I was gonna fuck him anyway. 

He rolled onto his back and I spat on his crack- got my cock inside without too much resistance. At this point, he was looking smaller and much older than he did when we first met years ago. He was the total ‘coach’ type guy- firm and masculine. I had to shake that out of my head, and just concentrate on loading up his man pussy now. There was a faint familiar smell from hitting the log, but I knew I was close enough to finish before it turned me off. Pulled out for a sec to stroke some lube onto my cock, reentered and fucked a minute more before my load filled his old man guts. He seemed a little panicked when he asked if I really just came inside him. Then I laid next to him pinching his nips as he tried to stroke back to a hardon. He must have been turned on about the breeding as he shot his load while still soft. Then he was on his way home with my cum in his hole ‘before the neighbors start talking’ about his absence lol ? 

Edited by Opensesame
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Was very piggy last night at a friends place took my first but plug. Then when a friends arrived I was getting fucked by fat daddy cock all night. Even ended up getting doubled fucked by both fat clocks until the older silver daddy shot his load in me and the other younger daddy went to town on my ass. I didnt heg his load, but my buddy this morning wanted to fuck my ass and I asked if he was going to breed me. He said yes and that is the fastest I have ever pulled down my pants and once my hole opened back up he his 3 day load in my hole. Very hot night and great start to the morning. I thought I would be sore and good for a while, but I need more cock lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last night a regular fuck buddy finally fucked me raw. He used to put on a condom, the previous time he came, he was caught in making out with me and almost get in raw but finally put a condom on. Last night, he just pushed his raw cock in my prelubed ass, was not a mistake as I needed to help him to push him in, he looked at me me as every inch of his raw cock went in. I said nothing but moaned. It felt so much better, first time he succeeded to make me cum. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

First repeat with a well-hung top that's a bit of a drive from me. He's got a fat 8" cock according to him. When we first started chatting last year all his profiles I came across referred to being safe/condom use etc. and the first fuck was bare, but he didn't breed me. Last night was different, it was full on bare and I rode the cum out of his cock. Wish he lived closer, be fun to fuck regularly. Definitely worth the drive thoguh 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1