Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest LoveBBC

Friday night got fucked by 5 black guys and 1 white guy.  Slow night.  Usually get 10-15.   I’d be most happy with 25 to 30 in one night.  The 25 happened once and I left feeling like I could easily take another 25 more. BodyZone has a lot of black guys in their 20s late Friday and Saturday night.  And there are a lot of bottoms. The guys seem to prefer sample tasting, fucking every hole they can before cumming.  Lots of one time and done cummers  there.  Not complaining, I get lots of raw dick, but the load count seems to be going down.  Used to be 75% of the guys would give me their load.  Now seems to be under 50%.   Anyway, I love black dick and black guys seem to love my Phat ass, so I’m happy to live not too far from BZ so I can always get some raw BBC any weekend I want and maintain anonymity.  For my fellow BBC lovers, BZ has changed management and what was before as nasty as Mans Country is now slowly becoming a mini version of Chicago  steamworks.    I have been going to BZ for 19 years since it opened in 2000.    From a ‘hot black guys’ only guy requiring condoms, to a ‘hot black guys only’’ guy allowing raw fucking to no cumming in me, to a ‘hot black guys only” guy who started allowing breedings after the first one felt too good to let it end there, to a ‘all black guys welcome to breed me’, to a ‘all men are welcome to breed my hole’.   I’ve progressed over the years to be BZ and possibly Detroit’s most well known cumdump.   

Edited by LoveBBC

• Moderators

I was at TBRU last weekend. The first night I went to a sex party a friend was throwing. BBRT said about 95 people were coming; there were probably 50 guys through the party over the course of the 3 hours I was there although never more than about 20 there at any one time. I got lots of cock in my hole. There were lots of good places to bend over and make yourself available. I think I only got a couple of loads, but I had 15 or more cocks in me. 

Unfortunately, I got a case of food poisoning or a stomach bug the next day, so I my hole was out of commission the rest of the weekend. :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Went to cumunion this weekend in DC. Spent most of my time in the dark room. Jumped into the sling some, but when that was being used, just bent over and took whatever cock went into my ass. Left with a cummy hole, and the bf bred me again in the am.

• Like 5

A couple days ago I had a few hours to myself, and its not everyday i have a chance to look for some cum so i took advantage of it. As always it takes a while to sort or the flakes on bbrt, or a4a but at the end of the night i got more then one would expect.. i got to talking to this guy in a hotel down the road who travels here on business every month, older guy 50s 6 foot with a belly and a avg cock but great mushroom head and shoots big loads! We established he wanted to be drained but he went quiet for a bit then comes back with, "Do you wanna get fucked by a bbc tonight?". Instantly I was intrigued but not getting my hopes up and sure enough, i ended up rushing to get ready, cleaned up relatively quickly, got my hole nice and lubed, sliding my thick 7 in dildo a few times (which im happy i did because i had no idea).

All i knew was this guy has 20 yr old waiting with a big cock i was running. Luckily he got there first and the hotel had three building one with doors that open to the outside. Once inside I kept my word and dropped my clothes to my jock and put the bbc in my mouth. After i started to gag and realized how big this cock was he was pushing me back on the bed to fuck me like the slut i am. I willing present my hole and have the nice bonus of the guy who set it up shoving his in my face :P, The kid took a bit to get in so i assumed he put on  condom, not a nazi but i could feel him going soft in it. And thats when I knew i had a chance to get filled by this guy. I spun around to suck him back to full and slipped the condom off. A bit more deepthroating and he was rock hard again, spun back around and he shoved his full 9 in deep in. Couldve been five min or and hour but next thing i know i can still feel my ass getting stretched and i hear the daddy ask how i was doing and that i looked great taking his big dick. Goes on to tell me hes got another one on the way! At this point i needed to be breed and shoved my ass up and took as much as i could milking and spreading. A load grunt and i felt one last drive followed by what was at least three massive spurts. Pulls out and gives my fat ass a hard slap. Gets his shit and is out before im reaching back to taste a bit of his seed. 

This daddy that was hosting me told me we had about 20 min till the next one got here, that he wasnt as long but still a big 8 in cock. Im not one to sit around so i started going to town on his nice cock head to keep myself occupied in the mean time. Before i could get him to shoot, i hear the door open and the cumslut in me tells me to arch and stay focused on the cock in front of me. A felt a finger and then a few start to leak the cum out of me and without warning he shoved his cock all the way. The first time his cock touched me was literally pushing balls deep. I was in heaven and thank god i had a cock in my mouth or i would woken up the hotel neighbors hah. This horny fuck tore my ass up for about five min hit it three hard deep strokes and stayed in there. I tried my best to squeeze and hold it all in but my hole was not in any shape to do that haha. I need to get a new plug as  my last one got lost in a move. 

Before i left i made sure to take care of my host and boy was that worth it, he emptied what must of been a pretty big build up and i struggled to keep in all in my mouth! 

When i got home and in bed I hit up this daddy and said id love to do it again and it was probably one of the biggest ive ever taken. Now were setting up a time for this time next week! Hopefully it works out. Working up to a trip down to atl for a true cum filled weekend! More to cum :P

Tongue cleaned my Cowboy regular's sweaty pits yesterday before he turned my over, gave me another great pounding, dumped a huge 3 day load deep into my ass. Getting to be every week now, not complaining....lol....sent me his usual Thank You text the next morning!!!

Guest Partyandtakeloads7

Philly hotel. Young twinkish white guy with a latino name (might be mixed). I was chemmed up. Long-dicked me all night, shot two huge loads in me. Think he was high too. I remember him slipping out at some point, since he was going so hard, and I felt so incomplete without his 8 inches in me, that I reached around (he was fucking me sideways) and forced his cock back into me. He thought I hadnt noticed the scorpion tattoo and I hadnt asked him about his status before the fuck, and messaged me after he left to tell me that he's poz and not on meds. One of the hottest fucks. Will definitely hit him up if I visit philly again. 

Been quite a bit since I could host but was not disappointed Monday. On first day of being able to hunt for mobile tops I got hit up by three. One disappeared. One showed up but it was obvious he was nervous. He got in me a couple of times but could not stay hard and eventually he admitted he was not going to be able to cum. But the 3rd one was tried and true top from previous anon encounters. He showed up rode me like a man and came deep. Felt so good. Now just need a few more...thousand.

• Like 2

Found out an old sauna I used to go to got a new dark room. Decided to check out Tuesday which is half price entry. Ended up with about 10 loads up my hole. Definitely a good move going there. Will check it out more often.

27 yr old hairy Hispanic guy, don't think he had  much experience. He wasn't quite ready for VERY aggressive pit licking, nip biting, ass eating, cock sucking I gave him. Extremely tight foreskin fed me huge load after 3hrs play. Wish guys would still kiss after you eat thier ass though!!!! I've ruined him though, NO ONE else will ever eat his hole as well as I did tonight

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Last night. Walked into a dark room, stripped naked and put on a blindfold. Heard them walk into the room and then felt hands on my body and a finger found my cummy hole and slipped in. I felt a hard cock on my cheek after i told them i had lube and 2 loads already in me so i turned my head to suck a nice long cock.  Wasn't long before 4 fingers were probing my ass and then they were replaced by a nice fat cock while they said they were going to fuck my slut ass and someone put poppers under my nose. I moaned loudly as i sniffed them and then he slid into me and immediately started fucking. I know i moaned really loudly then with the pleasure of the sudden invasion and they laughed and said i was a whore.  They switched places multiple times and kept pounding me. When one of them picked up the pace he started breathing fast and telling me he was going to fill me with his poz cum i slammed my ass back on his cock so he would know he could really give it to me hard and suddenly i felt the slickness that indicated he was cumming deep inside me.  By the time they tossed my clothes into the yard and pushed me out the door still naked i had 3 more loads in me. 

• Like 4