Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest LoveBBC

Going to Body Zone tonight from 8pm to 8am looking to take as many raw dicks and loads as possible.  Most will be from bbc. Hoping for at least 15 guys to raw fuck me.  I’ll report back tomorrow.  Record is 25 tops in 12 hour period.  A record night of 30 would be nice. 

Cum swimming in my ass from no name, darkroom regular. Sucked him tell he was hard. Climbed on and slammed my hungry hole up and down on his throbbing cock like it was the last dick I was ever gonna have inside me.  Had him really going, flipped me over and plowed his cock into me till he blasted a huge load up my ass. Squeezed his cock with my ass to milk all his fucking cum out. Started sucking him, got him hard again. Fed me his second load while I was fingering his ass working his prostate over. Was the best fuck we've had so far. Hadn't been bred in a week. This PIG's ass was hungry. 

• Like 1

Just got home from the top’s hotel. He was a bit buzzed, closer to drunk, muscular and insisted on wearing a condom. He was riding my ass pretty hard with his slightly lubed raw dick though, honestly thought he was going to stealth me but I think he was genuine in wanting a condom. Fucked me for a bit with one on, then got a bit soft so he took it off to get hard again. I said he could go without if he wanted, but he said he always stays safe. He fucked me for a bit with the second one. I thought I felt it pop, he stopped for a second but started fucking me hard again, then said “I think it broke” and pulled out. 

He said he thinks the alcohol was making it hard to cum, so I offered to go bare again, but he said that he just wanted to jack. I laid next to him and was rubbing his body and nips while he jacked, he lube up more. I asked him to cum on my hole so when he thought he might be close he rolled me over and started jacking next to my ass. The he started riding my hole really hard again with his raw dick and pushing up against it slightly. I told him to shove it in. I couldn’t see but he was grabbing something off the night stand, thought it was another condom but didn’t hear the wrapper so honestly wasn’t sure. He lubed up with his bottle and shoved his dick back in my and fucked me even harder till he moaned from cumming. I felt a bit wet and got excited,l. Sure enough, when he pulled out and I looked at his dick, he was raw! Glad I got his load because he was damn sexy. I’m absorbing it inside me right now.

• Like 6

On 3/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, truepig said:

27 yr old hairy Hispanic guy, don't think he had  much experience. He wasn't quite ready for VERY aggressive pit licking, nip biting, ass eating, cock sucking I gave him. Extremely tight foreskin fed me huge load after 3hrs play. Wish guys would still kiss after you eat thier ass though!!!! I've ruined him though, NO ONE else will ever eat his hole as well as I did tonight

Not a problem Stud. Someday we will finally meet and after each of us has eaten the other’s filthy shitty hole we will engage in multiple oral exchanges. Be it cock or tongue Ass 2 Mouth, it’s all good. Hail Sarah Palin. 

Friday. Met up with fb at his place. Hot muscled guy. Great body. Ripe armpits and ass. Ate his hole foevever. Then he slid his 9” BBC in in my ass and bred me for 30 minutes. On my way home stopped by a new fb’s place. Young...19...loves to kiss, loves his ass eaten and loves to fuck raw. Had never bred my hole when it had a load in it.....hesitated at first but loved it and dumped 2 more loads. Later in the day met up with a regular fb....once or twice a week for 8 years. Regular routine. Strip, suck him. He slides his bbc into me and fucks me rough. Pulls out, I suck him clean, we kiss and cuddle and I leave. Drive home. Let my partner slide his cock into me and enjoy the loads. A good afternoon.

• Like 2

Yesterday I had a party ad on bbrt as I was taking anon loads all afternoon. I had 40 guys on the guest list before it started with another 15 or so requesting throughout the first hour. Started at 4 pm. I put on my blindfold and made sure the door was unlocked after I sent out the address and got some confirmations. It was slow going at first but eventually there was a group! I was thrilled. All manner of cocks shapes and sizes were going in and out of my holes and eventually they started breeding. I finished at midnight with 39 loads, my hole is still loose and sloppy and leaking a solid stream of cum 

Got  to take two loads on Saturday afternoon one off grinder from a white skinny twink the other off BBRT a nice long black cock. The twink lubed me up just right for the black cock. They both liked my fat chub ass and deposited the load in my hole. 

This week I visited family in Havana.  Stayed with my gay choreographer cousin who I’ve been fucking around with since we were kids and his butch auto mechanic wife.  Cousin took me to a flat party Friday night - 6 sweaty Cuban horndogs ranging in age from 26 to 63 in various shapes and sizes, 4 bottles of rum, one room and no electricity.  Had an awesome time drinking, dancing, chilling, making out, sucking, fucking, eating ass and just about everything in between.  Except for my cousin, none of them had ever seen or played with a PA before - or been fucked by one - but they seemed to enjoy mine....  Gave and took loads from everyone there, including my cousin.  Cousin and I left sometime Saturday afternoon drenched in sweat, spit and cum, smelling like all 6 guys, a little hung over and completely satiated.  We got home, showered and passed out in his bed together.  All in all not a bad weekend.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Driving through Luton Saturday, remembered an old sauna with GHs etc, stopped to suck some cock as i was pushed for time. I ended up getting fucked 5 times, two over the edge of the jacuzzi with blokes in the pool watching me....one through a GH.And two in a Darkroom. I was so late.......

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A hot daddy come over few minutes ago, he was in his forties, lean and muscled, nice average cock. I did rub my ass against his cock, but I could not have much from this side. I still sucked him deep and nice until his shoot his load down my throat. I swallowed it all, and keep sucking his cock gently until he was soft. He left with his balls empty, back to his wife.

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
12 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Driving through Luton Saturday, remembered an old sauna with GHs etc, stopped to suck some cock as i was pushed for time. I ended up getting fucked 5 times, two over the edge of the jacuzzi with blokes in the pool watching me....one through a GH.And two in a Darkroom. I was so late.......

You mean that Luton is actually worth occasionally visiting? ;)

I was in England last week. Unfortunately I didn’t have time and occasion for sex, but on Saturday I had some. I went to Vault bar. It was close to my hotel.  This cruising bar was hot. Many of the guests are naked or half-naked. Guys were fucking everywhere. 

I had three days doses in my cock. I felt this view could let me cum immediately. So, I put my cock into the first hole I found and soon unloaded it. My cruising was continued, find a pit where two guys assisted another barebacking a lucky bloke. I took my pants down and was jerking when a bearish guy grabbed my cock and began suck it intensely. 

After a while we changed and I sucked him. Then turned back and positioned my hole to his cock. He was barebacking me till bred me while I was shooting the floor. 

Finally, I found a guy who fucked my throat deeply and fucked me long, unfortunately wrapped. 

I was really sorry that I had only brief time there. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1