Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 11/13/2018 at 6:21 AM, xxbjn2 said:

just back from a local toilet block, one hot jogger with a nice uncut cock, sucked  him in the main area then got his cock up my hole, we were then interrupted and he wanted to go into a cubicle so that's what we did. Fucked me good and told me he was about to cum so I just pushed back to make sure I got the seed deep in my cunt. When we left the cubicle the block was empty, but soon the other guys came back, one older and one middle aged with a nice fat cock. sucked him hard and got him to fuck me, but he was a bottom and wasn't into it, lost his boner. the older guy was just there to watch but at least I got one good fuck and a nice load out of the trip :)

Awesome. I loved being fucked in toilets, bending over just taking strangers cum, especially hot if they were tradies or truckers giving me one.

My regular Sunday afternoon visit to the nude cruise session at my local cruise club was a success. I’m versatile but actually prefer to bottom but usually find I’m in more demand to top, usually fucking 4 guys for each one that fucks me. However this week I was rewarded by being fucked 7 times but only fucked 3 guys, a ratio more to my liking. Nearly all were in a dark room and I couldn’t see who was fucking me though I could feel the cocks before they went in and there was a good assortment. I couldn’t really see most of the guys I was fucking either although using my sense of touch I got a fairly good idea of hair, chest, nipples, butt, etc. The final guy to fuck me after 2 hours at the club dumped his load in me and I came at the same time - I hadn’t planned to cum and hadn’t touched my cock but his words ‘I’m gonna cum in you’ kinda set me off. 

• Like 3

Went to Crew Club DC last night and got wrecked.  I was deterred by poor views online, but a good FWB encouraged me to go. 

Saturday night after a warm day is prime time.  DC has the largest number of days per capita and it shows.   Lots of Homo’s on the street and it was easy to get a hottie to come to my hotel room.  The bathhouse didn’t have any more rooms to rent out and it was overflowing with cuties last night.  I lost count of how many dicks and asses I took.  

I am absolutely demolished and keeping my legs closed for a few days to recover. Thank you, DC!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

LAST NIGHT/EARLY THIS MORNING -> Steamworks Toronto

Hey, fellow bb pigs! After a long hiatus I decided yesterday to immerse myself in the bareback forest by going to Steamworks Toronto (I got there around 8:30 PM). They've changed inside. In all darkrooms I see these long vertical and horizontal shiny strips on the doors and trims. I guess it's to give guys who have trouble seeing in the dim lights. At least these strips were installed tastefully. I was ready having recently got a new haircut, body trim and shave (shaved cock and balls too, ass crack got sugared!), and was clean as a whistle following douching.

1. Within the first few minutes after putting on my jock and lubing my ass with BOY BUTTER (new for me) I got to fuck a guy in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp area-darkroom area. I presented my dick through one of the hole and (wow!) someone on the other side sucked it to get it hard. I love his sucking technique. The otter then turned around to have me fuck him raw. His ass felt just right -- not tight nor very loose. I went next door to where he was and fucked him some more. It was very early in the night. I didn't want to cum just yet.

2. Met some cute young boys who wanted a kiss from me. I don't know why. But it felt GOOD.

3. I got to rim a few great bubble butts. Two guys pushed their cum loads out, so I could taste cum and ass juices together. HEAVEN!

4. I was in the back narrow dark room which has become quite dim after 1-2 AM. I knelt down to suck some cock. This one guy's cock was ready to burst. I sucked him for less than 5 mins. He aimed his cock down after telling me he was about to cum. I changed my position to catch most of it in my mouth. I wonder why he didn't want to bust a nut directly in my mouth. I did ask him to. LOAD #1 - taken.

5. Toward the end of my stay (pushing toward 3 AM) I had a curious young man enter my room as I was taking a pitstop rest. He was very polite. He told me it was his first time time at Steamworks and that he was fed up with guys on phone apps. He wanted to suck daddy cock for real. I was invited him in. GO FOR IT! I asked him what he liked to do. He said he loves sucking cock. I told him I was only in bb sex. He didn't want to be fucked last night. He didn't like to rim older guys; he was ok with being rimmed. Ok, but would he take my cum? He kept sucking and said for me to spray cum ON his face. After fucking a number of guys I had to jerk off more than him sucking me. He was a gentle cocksucker to say the least. It didn't take me long to shoot. What was unexpected was that my young guy not only took my whole load in his mouth but he also licked whenever else the cum landed (my left hand and a bit on my chest). He told me my cum tasted a little sweet. From a guy who told me just to spray his face on the outside to totally gobbling up my cum -- I'LL TAKE HIM AND ANY MORE YOUNGER GUYS! LOAD #2 - given. We exchanged contact info. He told me he wants to meet again in future. 

6. I did have to say no to some guys insisting on using condoms. IMHO, bare sex is ALWAYS the preferred norm these days. 

I had a FUN night. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Spent last night at a friend’s place and as usual fucked his throat aggressively to make him gag lots, then pumped a couple loads deep into his ass with only his spit for lube. When we woke up this morning he hopped on my hard cock and I pushed it in with no new lube, my cum that had been sitting there all night were all we needed. Filled him up a third time with one of the most intense orgasms I can remember, then fell back asleep. Later I fucked him once more without adding any lube aside from what was already in his ass, emptied into him for the fourth time, and left straight to work. 

1 hour ago, myxoflagellant said:

Spent last night at a friend’s place and as usual fucked his throat aggressively to make him gag lots, then pumped a couple loads deep into his ass with only his spit for lube. When we woke up this morning he hopped on my hard cock and I pushed it in with no new lube, my cum that had been sitting there all night were all we needed. Filled him up a third time with one of the most intense orgasms I can remember, then fell back asleep. Later I fucked him once more without adding any lube aside from what was already in his ass, emptied into him for the fourth time, and left straight to work. 

Just reread this after a nap and can’t figure out how/whether I can edit it lol - just one correction, the most intense/filling orgasm was the last one just before I left! It’s amazing what a difference using less/no lube makes as a top, it’s as though I could feel every centimetre of his rectum. A whole new level of intimacy, almost as different as fucking with or without a condom. 

Was a nasty slut this weekend. Went to the local bathhouse Saturday night and got a room. Started off waiting in my room door open for guys to pass by. First load was a hung fat black guy. Lights off except in the hallway so couldn’t see any face. Bred me deep and hard, loved all the grunting using my white cunt. A couple more guys filed in. Met up with a buddy and flip fucked with him for a bit then headed into the public areas. Started playing with him until a crowd formed and we both hopped onto some random cocks. Nice and fat for our prelubed asses. Pretty much continued taking loads all night in the dark room and sauna. Really craving more black cock now. DC based here for anyone interested. 

92D2F90A-49BC-4BB7-BE57-3A18196E7D5B.jpeg

9A3BFC09-DADD-4A01-9461-09E09BCD5E64.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Upvote 13

Saturday night was a blast!  I went over to a friend's house who hosts a POZ party for 10-15 guys every few months.  Like all of the previous parties, I came away with three loads of cum; it feels great to stick your fingers in your hole and taste the cum dripping from it.  One of the guys used the cum as lube to fist my hole.  The only thing missing was taking some piss in my dripping hole.   

• Like 1

I was horny this morning so got on bbrt and found a couple tops close by. Went to the first, put a blindfold on outside his apartment door and stripped naked. He opened the door, grabbed my clothes and dropped them in the hallway, grabbed my dick and pulled me inside where he fucked me raw up against the wall and then shoved me back outside.  Went a few blocks away and went in an open front door where an alpha top pushed me to my knees to suck his cock. After he throat fucked me he spun me around and shoved his hard cock into my ass. I yelled with the sudden pain but he grabbed my mouth and my throat and choked off the sound while pulling me up to start pounding my ass.  He was verbal, telling me how i was just a cunt to be used by real men. He slapped my ass hard and then reached around to choke me while he used my ass. I was hard as a rock with his hand choking off my air and his cock in my ass.  At last he grunted and came deep in my ass.  I begged him to put me outside naked. A few cars passed by as dressed on his front porch.  

Still being horny and not having cum i went to a downtown bookstore.  Walking in the back hallyway i caught the eye of a few of them and them walked to an open door a few rooms down. Looking back behind me i made sure they saw me drop my sweat pants, exposing my ass and letting them know what i wanted.  i walked in the video room, pulling off my shoes and pants and dropping coins in the machine as a couple guys walked in the door. I bent over to expose my cum lubed ass. Feeling 2 hands on my ass i reached back to feel their crotches.  Wasn't long before both holes were full with bare cock. The door was partly open as they used me and it wasn't long before others were in the room. Someone pulled my tshirt off so i was completely naked. I kept my eyes closed so i never saw who was using me as guys came in the room.  End3d up taking 2 loads down my throat and 5 loads in my ass.  Cum was leaking out of my ass as i drive home.  It was a good afternoon.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Was feeling  horny and slutty so head off to a crusing park. Despite the cool/cold weather there were a number of guys strolling around. I wentto the midlde of a bridge over the lake dropped trou and leaned over, the breeze on my lubed-up hole made my dick hard. A guywalks behind me and fingered/ felt my hole, shoved his cock in. I  defintely felt that.  he pulled out almost immeditely and I could hear him stroking.  He repeated this three times, The last time I could hear him moanign, getting ready to cum, The first shot landed om my butt, the rest he pumed into my ass.  He patted my ass then grabbed my neck and turned my head away from him, presumably so i couldn't see his face. He left. I was squirming around feelingh is cum in my ass when a second guy pulled up to my bumper.  He unzipped Hiis cock my have been hard already  because he started pumping straight away . He took my hand and put it on my cock and indicated that I should start jerking. Felt like he had a PA that kept rubbing my prostate.  He pumped and I stroked, We attracted a few onlookers,, one of whom pulled my head onto his cock. He came quickly and the taste of his jzz sent me over the edge.  THe guy fucking me tried to catch my cum . he then pulled out and started stroking his cock with my cum.  He shoved his spermed up cock in me and shot a load.  . Felt the cold a lot more after cumming so decided to call it a night

• Like 6

Last week and today I was bent over chair with my ass pointing to the front door so the anon top could walk in and see what he was breeding right away. He played with my ass before sliding in slowly. My ass gets him so turned on that in seconds he is pounding me silly and just slut talking me down. Makes sure I know my place is as his cum dump. He pumps such lovely loads. Only top where I can feel his cock pulsing his dna into me. Now I am jerking my cock, fingering my cummy hole and hunting for another quick load.

On 4/1/2019 at 11:54 AM, row2infinity said:

Was a nasty slut this weekend. Went to the local bathhouse Saturday night and got a room. Started off waiting in my room door open for guys to pass by. First load was a hung fat black guy. Lights off except in the hallway so couldn’t see any face. Bred me deep and hard, loved all the grunting using my white cunt. A couple more guys filed in. Met up with a buddy and flip fucked with him for a bit then headed into the public areas. Started playing with him until a crowd formed and we both hopped onto some random cocks. Nice and fat for our prelubed asses. Pretty much continued taking loads all night in the dark room and sauna. Really craving more black cock now. DC based here for anyone interested. 

92D2F90A-49BC-4BB7-BE57-3A18196E7D5B.jpeg

9A3BFC09-DADD-4A01-9461-09E09BCD5E64.jpeg

damn. fucking sexy love to breed you next time i'm in dc