Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Monday night - got to do something I've always wanted to do - have sex in a cemetery. Met my married regular at our regular place, someone was there, so we moved up to the cemetery. Sucked four successive loads out of his cock. The last one buckled his knees and he fell against his truck. Turned him around, ate his sweaty ripe ass, he works outside so at the end of the day his ass stinks. I usually don't do cum and go's but he's always good for 3 or more loads, always has a ripe hole for me to eat and I like him.  

Tuesday afternoon - Cowboy regular text me he wants to fuck my ass. Got naked at his place, licked his pits, chewed on his nipples, made out for a little bit then got down to eating his hairy hole out good. Sucked his cock till he was hard. He flipped me over and slammed his cock into me doggy style till he ask me if I wanted his load. He already knew the answer bred my hole with a 3 day load. Laid around and talked awhile. I went back to sucking his cock, told me he thought his cock was dead, told him he didn't know my powers. Got him hard again and I was back on my hands and knees with his cock buried in my hungry hole. Bred me with second load and kept fucking me. Wanted to give me a third load but guess there wasn't any cum left in his balls. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Went with a few friends to a club downtown. Had a few drinks and danced a bit when started making out with one of them on the dancefloor. He grabbed my ass and told me he wanted my hole so we went out the back door to the alley where he slid my pants down to my knees and bent me over to slide his cock into my already lubed ass without any ceremony. Went back inside with his load deep in my ass.  Ended up making that trip with 2 other guys before the cum was starting to leak out of me to leave a wet spot on my pants to let everyone know i'd been bred. 

• Like 4

Guest bbncguy

I recently started traveling for work and my first visit was to Coatesville, PA. I met with my customer and headed to my hotel which was in the middle of nowhere but what a perfect location. I posted an ad on Grindr and said I was ass up, face down and hosting. I honestly didn't expect any hits due to the rural location but within a few minutes, I had a mixed dude hmu and ask if he could come by. I agreed and he told me to have my face buried in the pillows when he came into the room. He had a nice thick cock and he lubed up and slid inside me. He fucked me pretty hard and I could feel his low hanging balls slapping against me so I reached beneath me and begin to play with his balls when they hit my hand, he apparently loved that because he didn't last long and begin to explode inside of me, after he bred me, he pushed his cock as deep as he could for about 30 seconds without moving, then slowly begin to fuck me again. He fucked me for about another minute and as he started getting soft he told me his girlfriend would never let him cum like that inside of her. I stayed facedown while he got dressed and left. My hole was throbbing and wanting more. A couple of hours passed and no hits.

I had a black guy ask if I would be hosting at midnight when he got off work and I told him I would be but normally that just means someone is browsing.

I had a guy message me and ask if I was still looking and of course I was so he came by. This was the fastest load I have ever gotten. So I was face down, he walks into the room and I could hear him jacking himself and then he stepped up and pushed his cock inside me, it was an average cock but as soon as he started fucking I could feel my ass getting slick, he started cumming as soon as he was inside of me. The best part of this load was it was huge, and I do mean huge. When he pulled out, I could not hold it all inside of me and there was cum dripping down the towel I had draped over the corner of the bed. He kept apologizing for cumming so fast but I told him I was totally cool with it, I just wanted his load. As he was getting dressed to leave I got another message and this guy said he was a mile away and wanted to fuck. I gave him my room number and told him a top was leaving and he asked if he bred me and when I told him yes, he was stoked and told me not to let his load out, he wanted to fuck that fresh load and add his to the mix. 

The third top arrived and he had an average cock but he was so horny and while he was getting undressed he would touch my ass and slide his finger inside me and tell me how slick and hot my hole was. He then slid his cock in me and begin to fuck me using the other loads as his lube. He fucked me for about 5 minutes or so and he begins to pound my ass and told me he was cumming. I felt his cock throbbing as it unloaded inside of me and he pounded it as deep as he could and after cumming, he started slowly fucking me for another few minutes and then he asked if I wanted another load and of course I said yes. He again started pounding me balls deep as he unloaded his second load inside of me. After he bred me the second time he started getting dressed very quickly and said he could have continued as he can normally cum several times. I told him he could keep fucking me but he said he had to get home in case his wife woke up and realized he wasn't there...

At 1205, the black dude asked if I was up for a load, and of course I was so he came by and was very quiet but fucked me for a couple of minutes and unloaded his cock juice inside of me. He patted me on the ass and left. I begin to realize I had taken 5 loads and was hoping I could pass my one day best of 8 loads, but I guess it wasn't in the cards. I went to sleep and around 630 a dude asked if I would suck him, so I had cum for breakfast and checked out of the hotel.

Last fall I posted here about a hot fuck I had from a stud doing demolition work at a house down the street. I told him then to let me know if he was in the neighborhood again. So guess who knocked on my door close to noon today? Yup, Mr demo top, who's knocking down a house a few blocks away, and who proceeded to do a damn fine job knocking up my ass. Fast and hard, just to get his nut in my hole. Great for both of us. :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Just got home from a first time experience. Took two loads from a guy in his office late tonight. He’s a cubby top who’s bred me once before. I was out searching for loads and he had one to give. We both agreed that me getting bred bent over his desk would be hot. Wait till all the staff left and I went over. Went into his office, door open, dropped my jeans and underwear and bent over his desk. He went to eating my ass. He soon mounted me with his thick cock. He fucked me for about 7min before making his deposit. I sucked him clean. He said if I got him hard again, he’d have another load. So I sucked him in his chair till he told me to ride me. I did for a bit till he slipped out. He put me on all fours on the floor and went to fucking my ass till be bred me again. Second load was bigger than the first and I could feel it. Cleaned his cick, dresses and went on looking for the next one. 

I posted video on my twitter @ scorpionprinc20

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

my friend and occasional work-out buddy Pete (not his real name) called me this morning.  "Got plans for lunch?" he asked.  "Nada."  "Join me and a couple of my buds at the Four Seasons.  Noon."  i agreed.  i thought that we'd be having lunch in the hotel restaurant, but Pete met me in the lobby and steered me toward the elevators.  "The guys are in the room.  The room was like the Presidential Suite and "the guys" were four of the most gorgeous muscle tops i have ever seen.  Two of them already were naked, with cocks dripping pre-cum.  No sooner did i step into the room, then the guys literally tore my clothes off (so much for returning to the office after lunch) and the two naked guys were deep into my holes in an instant.  They both came simultaneously within minutes, and no sooner did they pull put than the other two muscle pups were in me..  Then Pete had me all to himself for a somewhat more leisurely fuck.  Then the muscle dudes started in on round two.  Long story short -- eight loads in a little over 2 hours.  So it's mid-afternoon on the 5th and my load count for the month already stands at 14.

Guest Binudenative

- I had sex with my girlfriend when we first awoke this morning on our bed and I shot a huge load inside of her. I will never tire of the sight of my cum oozing out of her pink and her long lips covered in my cum, along with her thick bush.

- A long time acquaintance, and a closeted Native guy, topped and fucked me bareback and bred me. We were both completely naked in my living room and he fucked me doggy. He was a bit nervous, a rancher and a little heavier set, but he had a nice circumcised cock and he was hairy. We were sitting on the floor naked, and after I sucked his cock, I had to sit on his erection for him to penetrate me. I was on my hands and knees and it didn't take him long to cum inside of me ? 

Thursday was Fuck Day. Three buddies all on the same day. Doesn't happen very often. Started early afternoon with a guy who usually wants me to edge him just sucking but occasionally dumps a load in my hole. This was one of those occasions. After blowing him for quite a while he turned me around and dumped his load in my hole. 

Then around dinner time another stopped by on his way home from work to hammer a load in me. And in the evening a buddy with the biggest dick I ever had came over. Hadn't seen him in a while, One-Load-Only-Wonder usually but he takes his time getting there. Tbh it was hard to take him after the hammering I got just before but I drool over his huge dick and was glad he was back. Said he would be back more often now that he is single again. Yes!

And last night a more recent addition to my "stable" of fuckbuddies, a very virile younger guy, went crazy and pumped two loads in me.

Great start of the weekend but I think I'll take it easy tonight and let my hole recover a bit ? 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest faggot hole

For a change i got to bed at a decent hour (before 2:00am).  Some time around 4:30, my cell phone buzzed.  Groggily, i picked it up - a text from this high school jock who lives in the building and who fucks me occasionally.  He's about to graduate and already has an athletic scholarship to university and i've been getting sad about the prospect of his leaving.  i digress.  The text said "'rents out of town.  My apartment, NOW, bitch"  (All CAPS like Trump, when he really means it.  i love the romantic small talk!)  i slipped on some basketball type shorts and a wife beater and took the stairs up to his apartment.  As soon as i entered he commanded:  "lose the clothes."  i did and he put his hands on my shoulders and guided me, not too gently, to my knees.  i automatically opened my mouth, and his cock filled it instantly.  And forcefully.  Soon i was inhaling his funky crotch smell.  It was an aphrodisiac.  He skull fucked me aggressively, and i swallowed his first load.  His second load went up my cunt, so far that i swear i could taste it.  He allowed me to suck his toes for about an hour while he recharged.  Then he favored me with a third load-- also up my cunt.  Then he threw me out of his apartment.

Hooked up with this hot cub from bbrt last night. Went to his place, started making out and grabbing each other all over, got on my knees and sucked him a bit, and he returned the favor. Then he had me get on my hands and knees on the couch. He ate my ass real good and started fingering me. He was so good at playing with my ass at one point I thought he was already fucking me but he wasn’t . After that I got on top of his ottoman on all fours and he started fucking me doggy, I started pushing my ass back up against him. Pretty sure we were both pretty loud. It felt so fucking good and before you know it he was telling me he was about to cum and I told him to do it. He bred me. And when I got off the ottoman I noticed a small puddle of cum where my dick was. So all in all it was a Good Friday night :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4/5/2019 - wasn't looking but was lurking on adam4adam.  Unexpectedly a fuck buddy sent me a quick message, said he was horny as fuck.  I said, I can be there in an hour.  He then asked if I could come over in the evening, but I couldn't.  I thought that was it but then about 20 minutes later had another message from him telling me he wanted my ass.  I told him I could be there in 30 minutes.  He said, "come on."  I got cleaned out and headed over.  I haven't seen him in over a year, our schedules don't usually line up, but he was working from home.  He greeted me at the door, always a warm welcoming smile.   We kissed and made out in the living room and then he led me to his bedroom.  He couldn't wait to get in my ass.  He is 6'1" 182 nice 6"uncut cock with nice girth.  I sucked on it briefly and then he said he wanted me doggie.  I was happy to oblige.  Oh and before I forget, he gets very turned on by poz talk.  Loves that I don't know my status.  He got me in two other positions and finally bred me.  When I have a load in me I feel complete.  I kept his DNA inside me.  It absorbed into my body mixing with mine. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It wasn't my last one but it was so hot! We were having systems issues at work and while we had some down time I was on Grindr seeing if there was any action. I got messaged by this hot as fuck 18 y/o and we started chatting. Not much of a dick and he wanted to top but considering how pretty he was I was dtf. He needed to fuck quick as his parents would be home by 6 and needed me to host. He didn't say no to getting fucked and I like a challenge so I left work early to meet him back at my place. He beat me there and was exactly as his pictures showed him...5'8" or so, husky but defined rather than built, probably pushing 180, blue eyes, dark blonde shaggy hair. He was quiet on the way up to my place aside from saying he didn't normally do things like this but was horny and needed release. He put my hand on his crotch and I could feel his cock throbbing. Once in my apartment we went right to the bedroom and started stripping. His cock was rock hard and dripping precum...probably 6" hard, thicker at the base than at it's head and he had a lot of foreskin. I asked him how he wanted me on the bed and he said face down, asking me if I had lube. I pulled it out of the nightstand drawer and was relieved he didn't ask for a condom as we hadn't talked about fucking safe or raw. He spurted a gob of lub out on my ass and proceeded to force his cock in me balls deep. He wasn't holding anything back and soon popped his load in me with some enthusiasm. He was out of me and rolled me on my back and was again grabbing for the lube as he quickly lubed my cock and slid his ass down on it. He was wincing and grimacing but at the same time told me he needed it but needed it quick. I sometimes can get performance anxiety but between how hot he was and how energetically he was riding my dick I let go as he took every inch of me.

It didn't take long for me to bust inside of him and as I did how showered me with a huge spray of cum. Clearly he wanted to get fucked and I told him if he had time I could pop another one inside him. He was almost speechless after shooting his load so I flipped him on his back with his legs over my shoulders and proceeded to pump another load inside him. He face was flushed and he was sweating like crazy as I finished, panting like he'd run a race. As I slid out of him, he quick hopped up and said he had to go, quickly throwing his clothes on and making sure he had everything before rushing out the door. I prefer taking my time with a guy and enjoying the sex but if its a hottie like him and just a quick dump and go it's totally worth it!