Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was gonna talk about the last few guys to breed me in the bathhouse public sling. no idea what they looked like but the last few guys were pretty big.one had a beer can thick cocked I could feel his huge nuts bouncing off my ass. the two guys before him were really big.i think maybe black guys. but my last load actually got shot in me while I stood here at the computer in the bathhouse. also no idea what he looked like cause I didn't bother to turn around to see who was fucking me. he said he watch me taking loads in the sling and was so turned on he had to fuck me himself but was having a hard time getting a shot at my ass all night. so he dumped his load in me before he left. quick 2 minute pump n dump n I can feel his load dripping down my thigh right now. for the record he was load number 23. heading back to the darkroom fuckbench so I can suck cock while I get fucked. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

My last loads were this afternoon. This hot barely 19 year old "straight" boy  responded to my post on the double list. Said he had a fiance but was curious and extremely horny and very interested in fucking and getting fucked by a guy discreetly. He sent some amazing ass pictures and dick. 6 foot 160 lb perfect round little ass and a big 8 inch cock. had my doubts but told him to come on over after work. Said that was the only time he could play was on his way home and it would only be for a quickie. His fiance would be expecting him home at a certain time. he showed up promptly at 4:30 and was fucking gorgeous. Sexy tall and slender with shoulder-length brown hair pulled back in a ponytail yes. He walked in the door as soon as I opened it almost as though he was afraid someone would see him coming in  and barely saying hi before you ask me where the bathroom was. I showed him and about three minutes later he walked out completely naked and his dick already rock hard and pointing straight out in front of him. he walked right past me and straight into the bedroom where he got up on the bed with his ass straight up in the air and I went to town eating that delicious musky sweet manhole. He tasted absolutely divine. about 10 minutes into feasting on his amazing whole I knew that had to get my raw cock balls deep inside of him.  I started teasing his hole with the head of my cock and within a minute or two he started pushing back a little humping his ass up and down. I couldn't resist it and without asking permission I began to slide my raw cock into his spit slick hole. I was already balls deep inside of him before he asked me if I was clean. Of course I told him that I . That boy ass was like Silk and clamped down tight on my cock When I bottomed out. I wasn't exactly gentle with him as I desperately needed to blow my load and wanted to get it in him before he had a chance to think twice about it. a few minutes into the fuck and I was unloading my first nut. I didn't bother to let him know and just kept fucking him. I think I only lasted about another 10 minutes was pumping the rest of my 5 day load deep inside of him. I no more and pulled my dick out and he had climbed off the bed gotten behind me  and pushed me face down into the bed and proceeded to shove his big boy dick deep inside of me showing no mercy.  I think he was getting back at me for having been a little rough on him. LOL I thought he was literally going to split me open. he didn't ask for Lube and not even any spit. I didn't even consider asking him to stop though in spite of the pain he was inflicting on my ass. I needed that boy seed way too much to ask him to quit, slow down, Or pull out and Lube up. He Didn't last more than a couple of minutes before I felt his dick pulsing and throbbing and unloading deep inside my gut. I reached around behind me and pulled him against me and held him there until he told me he needed to get going So as not to be late getting home.. as much as I didn't want to I felt him slide out and I spun around so I could take his cock in my mouth and clean it off. he was in the bathroom in about 60 seconds and getting dressed. As he left he promised he would be back.  He messaged me on his way home that it was his best sex experience ever  And Thanked me again for having him over. He promises to be back next week on his way home from work. We shall see. I had to wank off again since then just thinking about him walking in the door to his girlfriend with an ass full of my DNA LOL

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I was gonna talk about the last few guys to breed me in the bathhouse public sling. no idea what they looked like but the last few guys were pretty big.one had a beer can thick cocked I could feel his huge nuts bouncing off my ass. the two guys before him were really big.i think maybe black guys. but my last load actually got shot in me while I stood here at the computer in the bathhouse. also no idea what he looked like cause I didn't bother to turn around to see who was fucking me. he said he watch me taking loads in the sling and was so turned on he had to fuck me himself but was having a hard time getting a shot at my ass all night. so he dumped his load in me before he left. quick 2 minute pump n dump n I can feel his load dripping down my thigh right now. for the record he was load number 23. heading back to the darkroom fuckbench so I can suck cock while I get fucked. 

That was very disrespectful, you didn't thank the man for filling you with cum, and you didn't clean his cock with your tongue, you know the fucking rules faggot! 1917598379_ZomboMeme20012019085126.jpg.5476f871b69e9fb6e151a93ba148227d.jpg

Guest LoveBBC

Leaving BZ bathhouse in Detroit.  Total is 7 loads.  5 black.  2 Latino.  One black guy worked my whole body from the backside with the most amazingly erotic kisses.  His dick was rock hard just sitting inside me.  One time he had to stop kissing my body cause he almost came.  He also sucked on my ear lobes.  I always hated that and stoped guys. But he did it so sensually.  Then he flipped me over missionary and reinserted his rock hard dick while he gently kissed me all over and then started to suck on my nipples.  I was in ecstasy. He then asked me if I wanted him to cum in me and I said yes.  It was the most amazing baby love making sex I ever had.   Who would have thought at a bathhouse.  I never had a bf that could make love like that. Of course I feel like I need another 20 loads and leaving wanting more. 

Edited by LoveBBC

got an even 30 loads shot in my ass at the bathhouse last night. mostly blindfolded in the public sling and on the darkroom fuckbench. i was the face of 1 of the men who barebacked me.not a single guy tried to use a condom or even mentioned condoms. i think everyone at the bathhouse knows i'm a bareback cumdumpster. a guy asked me "why do you let so many guys fuck you bareback in here?" i said "cause i'm a dirty whore.i was born to take loads" he said "i bet every guy that fucks you is poz" i said "probably" and he said "fuck thats hot.i'm not poz but i'm still gonna fuck you.is that okay" i said "ANYONE can fuck me" he said "good,cause i already fucked you and i'm gonna fuck you again before i go home"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

got an even 30 loads shot in my ass at the bathhouse last night. mostly blindfolded in the public sling and on the darkroom fuckbench. i was the face of 1 of the men who barebacked me.not a single guy tried to use a condom or even mentioned condoms. i think everyone at the bathhouse knows i'm a bareback cumdumpster. a guy asked me "why do you let so many guys fuck you bareback in here?" i said "cause i'm a dirty whore.i was born to take loads" he said "i bet every guy that fucks you is poz" i said "probably" and he said "fuck thats hot.i'm not poz but i'm still gonna fuck you.is that okay" i said "ANYONE can fuck me" he said "good,cause i already fucked you and i'm gonna fuck you again before i go home"

I know 30 loads was what you took at the bathhouse, now count the loads you got during the day, and add them together for daddy and everyone else to know what a cum craving POZ fuck slut you were Saturday. @gangbangsuperstardownload.jpeg.76ff181fb46c72b2e7643f01efc7fb99.jpegC9JA6v8V0AE62fj.jpg.6346bfc216290697b3d3774e7e6fdc66.jpg.7086640a257082e7e68f1d757e5af3ed.jpgtumblr_m9vyze72jm1rfipe7o1_500.jpg.3ec470610b5ad76bf19da5dbc39e2f1e.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Steamworks Toronto -> Sat., April 6/19 (8PM-3 AM)

Hey, pigbros!

From the outset I would say that I had a GREAT time. Amazing bb encounters. Let me tell you last night's story.

1. After putting away my clothes and getting into my jock with a lubed (and thoroughly douched) hole I like to check the place out. So I head to the large gloryhole play area at the front of Steamworks Toronto. Last week I entered one gloryhole, poking my cock in. My cock got sucked and I got to fuck an amazing hole. Last night I chose another gloryhole. I wonder if I'd lucky again. WOW! I put my dick in and got sucked by some anon guy. Then I turned around and offered my ass. He felt me up -- my crack is still hairless. He began to fuck me. My ass adjusted quickly. He didn't last long, and I was rewarded with an ass full of cum. I could feel him spurting in me. I got down to quickly thank him by cleaning off his cock mixed with my ass juices. When we exited both gloryhole I saw that he was a daddy like myself. LOAD #1 - in me.

2. I love rimming and felching bubble butts. There were two asses in particular that I remember tasting cum and not some flavored lube. Mmmmm....

3. In the long and narrow dark room in the back of Steamworks Toronto I spotted a younger dick that needed some TLC. He wasn't big, kinda pencil-shaped. I got down on my knees and he offered his cock to be sucked. He grew longer in my mouth, perhaps 4-5 inches at the most. He was ready to cum. The moment I got to deepthroat him, he moaned in pleasure and came down my throat. I cleaned off his cock and thanked him. He quickly disappeared out of this darkroom. Mission accomplished. LOAD # 2 - in me.

4. There were a few other guys I sucked. But no matter how long you suck, it'll take them forever to cum. Why is that? Dunno.

5. An interesting dynamic was happening in that back long and narrow darkroom. After 1 or 2 AM, the lights are totally dimmed. All you see are bodies and guys trying to move through from one side to the other. I wonder: why do they even try to walk through when there's a lot of action happening - guys getting fucked and sucked. It's like they try to jump over the action. Why not just stay and be part of the action. The interesting dynamic -- guys getting touchy-feely, guys moaning and cumming, other guys jerking their dicks, a few guys getting fucked. Oh the sights and sounds! Can't fully describe the vibe felt. I was close to cumming after my nipples and ass were being worked on. 

6. The last guy asked to come into my room while I was having a pitstop. He told me he liked daddies a lot. He was very frisky and high on something. No matter. I asked him he would cum in daddies' mouth (my mouth - LOL!). He was all over me, kissing me, rubbing up against me. He was on my chest with his dick facing my mouth. I got to suck his cock as he came. Slightly salty but good volume of cum. I cleaned off his cock. He began to kiss me lots and all over. I was ready to cum. I came and he took his fingers and tasted my cum. LOAD #3 -- on me and in his mouth. He thanked down and went on his jittery way. I asked him as he was leaving if we played before; his face looked familiar. I may forget names but I don't forget faces.

7 hours of fun, and one happy raw vers daddy!! OINK, rawbros!

• Like 4

Guest LoveBBC
3 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

That’s awesome   That’s how many I need   As my record is over 20 at the Detroit bathhouse and I still feel like I didn’t get enough    I was born that way too....to take loads   I love being able to give all men a good piece of ass no matter looks or weight    Although my preference is black guys, when I’m a cumdump, everyone has access to me   

Saturday night, been at wedding and evening reception etc, wore a kilt, nothing underneath only a lubed arse just in case. Anyway late evening broke away, found a sauna which had Darkroom and was busy, on one occassion i was getting sucked, bith nipples being sucked on whilst wanking a thick cock at the back of me, he managed to get his cock up me, it was awesome, i had 4 guys working on me, eventually 3 of the guys all fucked me and gave me their loads, whilst i sucked so many unseen cocks....

• Like 2

Had a nice condom to BB session. Went to the bathhouse saturday.with the husband.  He’s a power bottom, so on the occasions I want to get loaded up, we hit a bathhouse he lets me do my own thing. 

Found a hot twink with a big ol cock couldn’t get it hard for me so I fucked his hot hole and delivered a big load balls deep. This happens to me more often the not when I’m at a bathhouse.... always a sea of bottoms  

Still on the hunt for my own load. Eventually found a hot black guy who took me back to his room. Sucked his big fat 8 inch cock on my knees on the bed and whispered, “breed me balls deep”.  I then got on all fours. Heard the unmistakeable sound of a condom being opened. Damn I thought  

He tried to shove it in with no mercy,  and not being fucked for 4 months, you just can’t do that with my ass.   I explained to him my ass was 4 months in fucked and asked him to get on his back so I could take his fat cock at my own pace. 

He obliged and I sat and grind on his covered. Cock.  Over and over he get saying, “damn you’re so fucking tight”. Through the moans I could feel his cock deflate.  

I stood up and let his limp cock fall out.  I was about to leave, but he took the condom off and his cock immediately got rock hard again. Knowing it was as my moment.  I sat my muscle ass on his throbbing raw cock and took all 8 inches in one thrust. 

I rode and grind his cock for only a few minutes and heard a moan followed by the surge of nut flooding my guts. 

Wasn’t amazing but I fucking love it when I get dudes to take their condoms off and breed. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

After over a month of not bottoming due to an STD and waiting to ensure everything was back to normal, my boyfriend fucked and bred me twice on Sunday morning.  Relatively short fucks, but that was ok since I had tightened up after holding off so long and wasn't ready for a long session (that probably helped him too lol). 

It's been even longer since I bred a guy, though.  Boyfriend is all top and has gotten some side action down in Indy where he works...so I told him I may need to go down there sometime soon and have some playtime of my own.  ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

I know 30 loads was what you took at the bathhouse, now count the loads you got during the day, and add them together for daddy and everyone else to know what a cum craving POZ fuck slut you were Saturday. @gangbangsuperstardownload.jpeg.76ff181fb46c72b2e7643f01efc7fb99.jpegC9JA6v8V0AE62fj.jpg.6346bfc216290697b3d3774e7e6fdc66.jpg.7086640a257082e7e68f1d757e5af3ed.jpgtumblr_m9vyze72jm1rfipe7o1_500.jpg.3ec470610b5ad76bf19da5dbc39e2f1e.jpg

yes sir. i did take another dozen loads during the day in various apartments.took 2 of those in an alley behind a dumpster. both guys met me there to tag team my ass cause they wanted something "quick and easy" and said "nobody is easier than you" lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1