Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest faggot hole

i got to the office kinda early this morning, and the only other person there was the super-hot college intern, who has been dominating me almost continually from the very first day his internship started.  "Ah, bitch," He said.  "Glad you're here, I need to unload."  So He directed me to one of the conference rooms and He pushed me against the conference table, using His hand against the back of my head, He bent me over the edge of the table, pulled my pants down to my ankles, and was in me in one thrust.  "fuckin' whore," He said.  "You're prelubed."  (It was, in fact, my second load of the day.)  He was long-dicking me with a vengeance until He shot His load.  Then He zipped himself up and left the room, leaving my with His cum dribbling down my leg, and leaving me to get myself back together quickly, before anyone else showed up for work.

Staying at Holiday Inn near an airport tonight in a smaller city. Checked out bbrt, a guy is 104 ft away and he’s a top. After a couple of message he comes over. Short, below average looking guy but what the hell, he was right down the hall from me. After a bit of making out I sucked on his average uncut dick. He was hard as a rock and totally turned on. This guy was not my type at all but decided to go for it. We exchanged oral, he gave me a nice rim job. Next thing he’s fucking me and breeds me nicely. We make small talk and he tells he’s married to a woman and is an airline pilot. He get dressed and walks down to this room. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I went to an adult video booth and I was able to suck 3 cocks without condom and have my ass used by two BBC, both had cum inside my ass, and I didn't ask their status. I got so much cum that it leaked out into my female skinny jeans. One of cock fucked my ass through the glory hole, it was very hot and I love it. He was calling me slut and whore, and told me that he will make me "pregnant".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

About 30 minutes ago. I met a 23 y/o married guy who’s wife doesn’t suck him.  I dropped to my knees unzipped his pants and swallowed a nice big load.  He was so excited he only lasted a couple minutes.   I think I will be swallowing that load again real soon  

So far I’ve had a very successful day ?

i was super horny all morning, feeling my bf’s load swimming up my hole I decided to cancel my day and hunt for more loads and sent texts to some regular fuck buds and fired up Grindr. 

Immediately I had a reply from a friend telling me he was home and horny, 15 minutes later I was sucking on his dick getting him rock hard and then got spun around and got a rough pounding with nothing but the spit from bj and the cum in my hole 

it was a short fuck and I was rewarded with a creamy load up my hole, pulled out and I sucked him clean, pulled up my pants and headed out

fired up Grindr in the car, got hit from a good looking body, 23,  no face but I was horny so I said fuck it, 5 min drive and I was there. I was in the elevator and he texted telling me to get in the apartment, get naked and head to his bedroom, I like where this is going ;) 

i got in to his bedroom fully naked, he was laying on his bed, gorgeous toned body, rock hard with a thick 8” dick, I was drooling! Got up the bed on my knees and started sucking him, he was verbal and addressed me as his bitch (only got me hornier) and then I moved up, and lowered myself on his pole, no condoms were mentioned. 

I began riding him and though that he was a lazy top but then he started pumping me, I was then moved on my back, legs over his shoulders and he really fucked me hard, till he blew his load deep in me

apparently it was his second load he dumped while the first one was while I rode him, so I just sucked him clean andwe exchanged compliments and he told me he loved my cum full ass so we swapped numbers and I’ll invite him to our next group session 

When I left his I saw a couple of messages from fuck buds and on Grindr, one was really close (next building) from a well built daddy type, told me his wife was out and he needed a quick fuck, I got there, he was naked and swinging his meat at me (7” and average size) 

he didn’t want head and just wanted to fuck, and fuck he did! 

Pounded me really good till he dumped a load in me doggy, asked if I was up to one more and I just milked his cock with my ass in acceptance. He pumped me for 15min longer and I was rewarded with his second load, again he pulled out and I licked him clean thanking him for his loads before leaving 

5 loads in about an hour is a great stat, gonna see how more I can take today for my bf to munch on when I get back home ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Guest nastypozhole

My last load was in an adult bookstore here in Chicago.  It isn't a gay bookstore but the men, mostly Hispanic, who go there are more than happy to let another man suck their cocks or open their holes for them.  I was in a booth with a glory hole and I sucked some cock first but then decided that I wanted to feel cock fucking in and out of my loose and juicy hole...so i pule d down my pants, used some of my spit to lube up my hole and backed it up to the the glory hole. Within seconds I felt the marvelous sensation of a cock gliding up inside me and begin fucking in and out.  It didn't tkae long long before the cock spurted cum up in my trashy pussy and then pull out.  The fucker must have told other guys about my loose and available hole because before a few minutes went by another cock slid in and fucked me full of cum.  In the space of an hour I must've taken 5 or 6 cum loads, hopefully at least one of them poz (I am a serious poz cum fetishist and love to collect new strains of poz in my hole whenever and wherever I can) but all of them big loads of cum...the most precious substance on earth!

1 hour ago, nastypozhole said:

My last load was in an adult bookstore here in Chicago.  It isn't a gay bookstore but the men, mostly Hispanic, who go there are more than happy to let another man suck their cocks or open their holes for them.  I was in a booth with a glory hole and I sucked some cock first but then decided that I wanted to feel cock fucking in and out of my loose and juicy hole...so i pule d down my pants, used some of my spit to lube up my hole and backed it up to the the glory hole. Within seconds I felt the marvelous sensation of a cock gliding up inside me and begin fucking in and out.  It didn't tkae long long before the cock spurted cum up in my trashy pussy and then pull out.  The fucker must have told other guys about my loose and available hole because before a few minutes went by another cock slid in and fucked me full of cum.  In the space of an hour I must've taken 5 or 6 cum loads, hopefully at least one of them poz (I am a serious poz cum fetishist and love to collect new strains of poz in my hole whenever and wherever I can) but all of them big loads of cum...the most precious substance on earth!

which bookstore is this? I love Latin dick, bet your hole would have taste good with all that cum dripping out

I did an extended lunch break today from work and s  New fresh bottle of poppers, and a cloth, naked in Darksteam room, poppered up and got used by six strangers just sliding in my hole, fucking me and grunting in me their Cum. Dont know what they looked like but my arse was sure full of cum in my afternoon meeting suited and booted.... who knew.????

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 2

Guest hotelcumdump

I took 2 loads on the sling last night. I could have taken more, but one of the guys loves ballbusting as much as I do, and I also had a brand new bottle of poppers. I went back home with 2 loads and swollen nuts.

just dumped a big creamy load in my favourite high school pussyboy. had him down on his hands and knees in his parents' bed with him wearing his mothers' panties and bra and wig and his sisters tiny skirt and had him calling me his fathers name. made him watch himself get fucked like a whore in the big mirror. made him put on makeup before i got there. he's not good at makeup (yet) but he looked like a whore so thats good. he used to be a "straight" cocksucker. but I turned him into a cumdump. eventually he's gonna be a poz tranny whore. it's a pussyboys natural path. sweet pussy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

just dumped a big creamy load in my favourite high school pussyboy. had him down on his hands and knees in his parents' bed with him wearing his mothers' panties and bra and wig and his sisters tiny skirt and had him calling me his fathers name. made him watch himself get fucked like a whore in the big mirror. made him put on makeup before i got there. he's not good at makeup (yet) but he looked like a whore so thats good. he used to be a "straight" cocksucker. but I turned him into a cumdump. eventually he's gonna be a poz tranny whore. it's a pussyboys natural path. sweet pussy. 

omg what a cumincidence! i just got fucked by a man in his daughters bed wearing her highschool uniform and a cute wig while i called him daddy lol (my makeup was totes on fleek doe) ps;i saw pics of his daughter and i totally look like her.we even have the same ass. too bad your boy and my daddy werent related. sounds like your boy actually wants to get fucked by his dad and my daddy definitely wants to fuck his daughter. but im glad i get his big old dick and sounds like you enjoy that "straight" pussy lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Been getting fucked and bred a lot the past week.  Began by meeting a young 20's sexy latino guy who i met on grindr. He had me stop by his place, still lives with family.  It was late at night, I had to climb into his room through a window.  I got in, made out, sucked him to get him hard.  We moved to the bed, continued making out. I slid down his cock as we made out.  I started riding him, getting him super horny and bucking.  I flipped me onto my back while his cock stayed inside me, and finished off by pounding my ass hard and deep.  He shot a huge load. He's got a super thick and rock hard uncut cock and a nice set of large balls.  He wants to regularly breed my ass. 

Left for Boston on Monday and got there, pre-arranged a lot of guys on bbrt. As usual, nothing ever works out there.  I logged onto grindr, suddenly a long and constant stream of dudes were contacting me...after filtering through who was a top and who wanted to fuck me raw, I ended up with four different guys that first night coming to my hotel to fuck me.  I was dripping so much cum by the time I was done taking cock.  Next morning, same thing, connected with two sexy hung guys that wanted to breed me simultaneously.  That loaded up my ass and was a good way to start the day.  Was then out working for the rest of the day, got back and ended up taking two more cocks later that night. Nothing the next day, ass was too sore.  Thursday had a few repeats back over to breed me again before I had to leave.   Will be traveling to the south next week.  Looking to continue riding cocks, getting bred as much as I can.  Just having so much fun riding bareback.  Most amount of cock I've taken in a short amount of time. Will hope this trend continues.  Guys like my ass and my body, so might as well put it to good use.  

• Like 3