Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night.  No load taken but very well fucked bare.

A guy I had chatted with on Grindr over the last few months.  Beautiful cute short cub with a hot thick black beard and a big upward curved cock. Don't know why but I love curved dicks.  They are so hot looking. And this cub loved to fuck. He fucked me for about 70 minutes but didn't give me his load. Says he rarely cums. My loss.  He fell in love with my eager hole and wants more time in it.

Hopefully i'll get his load next time we fuck.

I have my regular bud coming over soon. That'll be a good fuck. And another new Hispanic top/vers guy coming over in the morning.  

Gonna try and get a few nice loads this weekend.  Tops need a place to unload

• Upvote 1

Just got loaded by a hot 33 yr old El Salvadoran guy. Nice long dark cock. Sexy smooth body.

We chatted a few weeks ago on Grindr. He messaged me after work yesterday and we set up an early morning meet for 9 AM.

As soon as we started kissing he was bone hard. I moved him to the bed and stripped his clothes off and started sucking his long hot dick. Great kisser. I saddled up on top and slid down his hard boner. Slid in so nice. Fuck, felt so good. Rode him for a while and kissed and then he wanted me on my back so he could be in control of me.

He watched his cock fuck my hole for a while and then we did a little video of him fucking me.  After another 10 minutes he stuffed his cock in deep and blew his load. I felt his cock throbbing in my ass.  Fuck.  Love that so much.  He laid on top of me for a while until his dick fell out.

He wants to fuck me every Saturday morning now.

Late last night my regular bud came over and fucked me. Loaded me up after a hot session of kissing and cock sucking.  He loves to eat my hole after he fucks it.  He's so hot and gives me great big loads.

Fri., May 3/19 -> STEAMWORKS TORONTO (8:30PM-4:30AM)

Hey, Rawbros! Another installment of my bb sex diary. I did douche completely -- 90 mins. (though I wish I could do it faster, but I don't want any accidents at the bathhouse later!). So I was ready to fuck and be fucked. 

1. The first two loads I got by sucking anon younger men's cock in the back narrow darkroom. After 1 AM, it was totally dark except for a thin green light strip going the length of the wall there. A younger guy with a white watch which glowed green caught my attention. I knelt down to take his cock. He was hard as a rock. I really enjoyed when he asked me, "Do you want to shoot my load?" Well, YES, I do! It didn't take him long to shoot a full load into the back of my mouth and down my throat. A win-win for both sucker and suckee! LOAD # 1 - in me. I cleaned off his cock, and he thanked me and exited the darkroom (never did see his face). Another younger guy loved how I played with his nipples. Also, hard as a rock. I sucked his cock while gently twisting and playing with his nipples. He was a fast cummer too. LOAD # 2 - in my mouth. More of a dribble. But beggars can't be choosers (sound something my Mom would say! LOL).

2. LOADS # 3 and #4 - same dark room, a bit later (same guy it turns out). A younger man named Neal got on his knees to suck my cock and hold on to my calves for support. He worked a few fingers into my ass. You, rawboyz, know what that means. I shot my 5-day load into his mouth. He cleaned my cock off and shared a bit of my load with me. HOT! LOAD # 3 - in him. Later, I thought another younger guy wanted to crank out a second load from me, but it was this same younger pig who asked for a second load from me. Pigs can sniff out others pigs, no?! Hehe. He stared to kiss me and play with my nipples. A second load was about to happen, I asked him to swallow my cock again, and, BOOM, I managed to surprise myself and give the same guy a second load! WOW! I was lucky to get the same younger pig and feed him some more.

3. LOAD # 5 - in me. Curious, that I don't get to play with many younger black guys here in Toronto. A beefy younger man (he said he was 47 yrs old) kept cruising me. I was lying down on the bed taking a pit stop. He asked to come in and began feeling my hole. I invited him to choose his favorite lube - silicon lube, Vaseline clear, or Boy Butter. He chose the Vaseline to slick up my hole. His cock, I felt, was not a pencil nor was it beer can thick, kinda in the middle. I told him to go in slow. He did and picked up his pace a bit. He told me he wouldn't last too long. He was ready to cum. In about 3-4 mins. he grunted, and I could feel his cock spurting a big load in me. His load went down my left leg. A win-win for both fucker and fuckee! My earlier douching paid off in spades!

I had a quite nap and was reading to leave around 4:30 AM. Not too many guys were left at that hour. I did meet up with a bottom from the Club120 bb parties. He told me he had a few loads in him already. He allowed me to taste his cock and flooded hole. YUMMY! I got to taste a few bubble butts too (perhaps 2 or 3 more). A FUN bare night!! OINK!

• Like 2

Received my last load this morning. I was on my laptop waiting to check out of my hotel room in Split, Croatia. Suddenly I heard a pling on my cell phone and saw it was a message on Grindr, asking what room I was at. Shit, I thought, I'm checking out in half an hour. Sent a message back with my room number, but it would only be a quickie as I'm about to check out of the hotel. The response was "A quickie is ok. Coming right now."

Less than a minute I heard a knock on the door. I had no idea how this person would look like, because it was an anonymous profile on Grindr. I kind of expected an middle aged man. When I opened the door I was really surprised. My first thought was "How old is this guy? 16?" But damned cute. He could well have been 18 or more. I didn't worry worry about that. 

He asked if I was top or bottom. I said, what do you want me to be? It turned out we could both go both ways. He asked if I had any condoms, and I said no. Ok, we suck each other then, and I went down on my knees and started sucking him. Suddenly he said, do you want me to fuck you? Sure, I said. Off my clothes went, and I dug out some gliding gel. Wanted me down on the bed. He fucked me hard and fast, and came inside me. 

Hope to see you in Bosnia soon, he told me. I'll send you a message. Then he got dressed and left. I checked out of the hotel with cum in my ass a few minutes later.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Baremeat

I worked today but got online and so horny, I hit the bathhouse. I like weekend afternoons, lots of older guys and Dads from the burbs. Lots of Poz cock. took 3 quick loads, 2 of which were Poz - blew about 6 feet when he announced it was coming. 

Got two loads while traveling for work. Was in Little Rock and got one from a poz sexy daddy with a very large cock and full balls.  He bred me for about half hour, pulling out and having me clean his cock.  He kept rimming my ass and feeding me his pre-cum and my ass juices.  Finally he worked up his nut and dumped it. Was a super hot time.  Next day got bred by a younger stud who was nicely hung.  We made out a lot and 69'd for awhile.  He laid back and I straddled his cock and rode him for awhile and massaged his balls as i slid up and down his cock.  He finally flipped me onto my back and drove in hard and deep and shot a nice big nut inside me.  

I had my last loads cruising naked in the forest all afternoon. Took the first three loads whilst sunbathing, which made me super horny. Spent the next couple of hours wandering around with spunk dripping down my legs and giving my man cunt to whoever wanted it. By the end of the day I'd had 8 guys breed my cum hole. Went home and spent the night playing with all the spunk in my pussy

• Like 1

Another load this afternoon from my new Vietnamese top.  Third time in about 10 days now. Hope to be getting many more of them.

Beautiful uncut hard as rock dick that love to shoot cum in my ass.  I went to his place which is very close by.

He was lying on the bed jerking. I crawled up and sucked his dick like nobody's business.  He almost shot in my mouth. But I wanted it in my ass so I sat on top and slid down his dick and he shot in about 5 minutes.  I kissed him and said until next time.  Then went off to the gym with his load in my hole.

Two loads today. Hope to get another before bedtime.

Last night at cruise club, I’d already fucked three guys, one through a gloryhole and two standing fucks in a dark room. I took a break, had a coffee then went back into the maze for a while and then found a room where a guy was lying face down on a bed in the dark completely naked (the cruising was generally clothed). Although I couldn’t see him well I ran my hand down his body and liked what I felt, especially his bubble butt. So I locked the door, stripped and climbed on him. I lay on top and started easing my cock in. It’s actually a position I find a real turn both when I’m topping, as here, or bottoming, perhaps to do with the skin contact or perhaps the near total control it gives the top. From on top I could now see the back of the guy’s head and he looked to be Japanese- or I fantasied that he was as I like Asians and I have some fond memories of some hot fucks at some Tokyo and Kyoto bathhouses. As my cock entered him and I started my rhythm he was quietly moaning which I found a turn on. With the moaning, his hot body, combined with the earlier fucks it wasn’t long before I shot my load deep in his ass. He seemed duly grateful. 

got an email this morning "5 guys looking for a cumdump.my buddy told me you take all loads.wanna get fucked right now? we are partying n just need an ass to smash" so that's where my next loads are gonna come from.my last load was from whoever the last stranger was to fuck me at the bathhouse last night was. no idea what he looked like cause i was blindfolded all night. i'm gonna take these guys loads blindfolded too but on the bed like a classy cumdumpster 

images.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I hosted guys all aft noon and evening yesterday. Got 22 loads!! My hole was so loose and sloppy. Didn’t see a single one as I was blindfolded and m just a hole for top vreeders to use. Hit me up if u like sloppy hole in Chicago 

On 4/30/2019 at 10:24 AM, dale3 said:

took my last load several months ago from a guy I met on BBRT.  I have a second home in another state and have the opportunity to go alone on occasion. He has fucked me several times before but this time he really loaded my ass with his cum. He is Poz Undect. I had cum dripping out of my ass all day long'

He doesn't touch my cock or let me jerk off so I leave still horny as fuck but filled with cum

Hot.  Love that he keeps you away from your dick.   A good top MAKES a bottom good.  

First time with regular spanker doing BDSM on me. Collared (then attached to ceiling plate/hook to be strung up) with hands cuffed (roped to another ceiling hook), and legs spread with metal bar... after about 90 minutes of that he dribbled lube into crack and slide in. Had no option. Fucking deep ride. Loaded me up (he's never discussed his Status). Then he put on more tension around my collar by hoisting me up further... strange feeling being 'hung' that made my arse voluntarily opened and cum flowed.

Yes; I will going back for more. Waiting for invite.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2