Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just took a bedtime load. Top on Grindr couldn’t sleep and hit me up for a pump and dump. 20 minutes later I walked in and had a cock fucking my throat. Only made it to the sofa where he put me ass up and ate my hole then slid his cock in deep in one thrust. He fucked me deep and hard before pausing, “I don’t want to cum yet” and flipped me on my back pushing my legs up over my head. He then slammed his cock into me and pulled out. He did this again and again, going in hard and deep then out. Soon he asked if I was ready to be bred. Of course I was begging for it and he started fucking hard and fast before thrusting deep and holding it as his cock pulsed delivering his load. As he pulled out some ran out and down my used hole but I’ve managed to keep some in me. I’ll sleep with it tonight.

i uploaded a pic from tonight in my gallery. Love it when a top is cool with pics. I always want to see their cock in me 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest LoveBBC

I can’t get my the first cumunion in Detroit at Body Zone from this past weekend out of my mind. Getting so much good dick and 15 loads felt so incredible.  Those nights of being unplugged from the outside world are pure ecstasy, waiting for raw dick to mount me as I’m bent over doggy style and never knowing who may fuck me and give me the gift of their load is the best feeling in the world for us cumdumps.  Knowing my hole is the source of stress relief and release for so many validates my purpose.  I wish I could be a resident cumdump at a bathhouse and have that as my life’s work, always there for everyone’s use and pleasure.  

It had been a while since I got a good breeding so I hopped on grindr and found a top. He didn't have any stats but sent a dick pic. He said he was 29 and looked pretty fit from the pic he sent. Nice cock too. He arrived and I was waiting on the bed lying face down. He had to piss first before he pounded me. I heard him pissing which was pretty hot. Then he had me get in the doggy position and I heard him open a condom wrapper. We discussed beforehand and had decided on bare, so I wasn't sure what that was about. He gave me a pretty good pounding for about 5 minutes. I didn't hear him cum but I guess he did because he pulled out and zipped up and left. 

After he left I noticed an opened condom wrapper and the condom was on the floor, unused. Not sure what that was about haha. He blew a decent size load in me. 

• Like 1

Met one of my married regulars under a bridge - sucked 3 loads out of him after thoroughly tongue cleaning his ripe rank sweaty fuck hole. Tasty. Love that he works outside and sweats all day then comes to me before he goes home.  

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Got a text from the 19 y/o blonde SMU condom nazi boy last night. I’ve been stealthing him for a while but he agreed to bareback for the first about a week ago... ow he’s pretty much a full on barebacker as he’s messaged me almost daily since then wanting me to load his ass up. He’d admitted he was letting other guys bareback him as well and as we were talking last night I discovered he and his GF We’re taking a break. I dunno if that’s had anything to do with it but she wanted to take a break as they were both going home for the summer. He was pretty nonchalant about it but grinned when he said it gave him more time to play with guys. He’s super cute, slightly doughy place body, smooth, with pretty blue eyes, an enormous uncut dick, and a gorgeous bubble butt. He’s kind of dorky and goofy but in the sack he’s an animal, with a cocky dickish swagger. I loved how he was unwilling to bottom raw but would only top raw. It’s equally hot now to be looking in those blue eyes as he begs for my seed and he was last night...taking three of my loads in his ass. Hotter still, he already had cum in his ass. He admitted he’d been fucked by a couple guys at the gym earlier and got fucked by a bud a couple hours before he messaged me. He cockily added that he’d fucked all three as well, as if somehow that made him less of a slutty bottom. I asked him if he knew the guys at the gym and he shrugged and said he’d done stuff with them before...a non-answer that pretty much meant he was taking anon loads now.

i gladly let him pump his slutty seed deep in my hole, getting two loads, one after the other. The end of his semester is drawing near and he again said he wanted to try getting gang fucked and seemed more serious about it. He’s fantasized about it and apparently took part in one at spring break in Mexico. He wasn’t the bottom but went to top and loved seeing one guy after another fucking the bottom. He’d fantasized about bottoming for the guys as well but was too scared to do it, although he did see two of the guys later and hooked up with them, letting them both bareback him. I told him I had a few regular fuck buds and could line them up. He wanted to see pics and I showed him some. I like kinda trashy redneck boys and Latinos and I think maybe they weren’t his type or the reality of getting gang fucked still scares him as he said he’d have to think about it. I noticed when he got the lube out of the nightstand the everpresent box of condoms was now gone and now in there was a bottle of poppers and what looked like s huge dildo. Clearly he no longer is the condom nazi boy and is on his way to being a slutty pig.

5 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Got a text from the 19 y/o blonde SMU condom nazi boy last night. I’ve been stealthing him for a while but he agreed to bareback for the first about a week ago... ow he’s pretty much a full on barebacker as he’s messaged me almost daily since then wanting me to load his ass up. He’d admitted he was letting other guys bareback him as well and as we were talking last night I discovered he and his GF We’re taking a break. I dunno if that’s had anything to do with it but she wanted to take a break as they were both going home for the summer. He was pretty nonchalant about it but grinned when he said it gave him more time to play with guys. He’s super cute, slightly doughy place body, smooth, with pretty blue eyes, an enormous uncut dick, and a gorgeous bubble butt. He’s kind of dorky and goofy but in the sack he’s an animal, with a cocky dickish swagger. I loved how he was unwilling to bottom raw but would only top raw. It’s equally hot now to be looking in those blue eyes as he begs for my seed and he was last night...taking three of my loads in his ass. Hotter still, he already had cum in his ass. He admitted he’d been fucked by a couple guys at the gym earlier and got fucked by a bud a couple hours before he messaged me. He cockily added that he’d fucked all three as well, as if somehow that made him less of a slutty bottom. I asked him if he knew the guys at the gym and he shrugged and said he’d done stuff with them before...a non-answer that pretty much meant he was taking anon loads now.

i gladly let him pump his slutty seed deep in my hole, getting two loads, one after the other. The end of his semester is drawing near and he again said he wanted to try getting gang fucked and seemed more serious about it. He’s fantasized about it and apparently took part in one at spring break in Mexico. He wasn’t the bottom but went to top and loved seeing one guy after another fucking the bottom. He’d fantasized about bottoming for the guys as well but was too scared to do it, although he did see two of the guys later and hooked up with them, letting them both bareback him. I told him I had a few regular fuck buds and could line them up. He wanted to see pics and I showed him some. I like kinda trashy redneck boys and Latinos and I think maybe they weren’t his type or the reality of getting gang fucked still scares him as he said he’d have to think about it. I noticed when he got the lube out of the nightstand the everpresent box of condoms was now gone and now in there was a bottle of poppers and what looked like s huge dildo. Clearly he no longer is the condom nazi boy and is on his way to being a slutty pig.

I’m thinking he has accepted the possibility of being Poz by taking so much cum in his guts. Of course we all know he is already one of us. 

• Upvote 1

Guest MyDarlene

Got my last load before i went to bed last night, live alone in a small little basement apt and even have a private gloryhole (very popular) setup for guys looking to just come over and unload, usually get at least 3 or 4 guys to stop over on any day and yesterday was no different not every guy i see uses the gloryhole just the few that rather not be seen and just want to come and go. Yesterday was no different from any other and 4 guys visited the gloryhole throughout the day the first was a young married guy who's first time was just two days ago, nice thick and rock hard 8" his first time the other day he came so fast didnt get to enjoy it for long yesterday though he stayed awhile and i milked that cock as long as i could and he came a nice big load deep down my throating as i was deep throating him, the next guy over is a long time regular, early 30"s looks Czech or my Polish, big piece of meat he usually starts at the gloryhole then comes in and stands then sits on the couch till he shoots, he loves a sloppy wet blowjob, lots of ball licking and sucking and stroking and making it last a very long time, he always moans a lot and cums a lot too, while he was sitting i sucking his cock that he came, next guy has been here before but not in awhile middle aged white guy average size cock, cut and thick, gave him a nearly 20 minute blowjob all at the gloryhole, the last guy to visit the gloryhole yesterday was a new guy young spanish guy early 20's came over for the first time very late around midnight, the biggest cock of the day and i have already suck more then a couple big ones, his was at least 9" nice thickness and uncut, wow did i have blast sucking that cock, and he loved every minute of it staying a long time and i was so glad he did, i know i made a new firend for sure, cant wait till he visits again, i love cock and yesterday got to swallow some throbbing hard and big cocks, just this morning already actually right in the middle of me writing this a black guy i know was over on his way to work stopped for a blowjob so just swallowed a big load from a bbc. i'm sure today is gonna be just as good as yesterday

Just took another load from a random guy who answered my ad on Doublelist.  Its still not CL but at least its something.  He had a nice cock and how to use it.  He was all business and no play.  He walked in and dropped trou and simply pointed to his erect cock as if to say "what are you waiting for...why aren't you already balls deep on my cock?"  I was laying on my couch with a toy in my ass, so I slid it out and used my hands to spread my hole wide open for him to see and he wasted no time.  I didn't even taste his dick as he went straight for what he came for.  Hole.  He used me like the dirty whore I am, came like an elephant and left without ever saying a word.  Hot.

• Like 1

Last couple of loads happened last week... watched my husband get fucked and bred bareback by a visiting Bull I’d been talking to on A4A last week... I found a visiting Top online who was into barebacking... Talked to him, and exchanged photos. Told him I wanted to get fucked and bred while my husband was at work... Soon enough he was over but had fucked and bred another guy earlier that day... Didn't think he was going to cum, boy was I wrong... He pounded my ass hard and his cock was hitting all the right places! I was on the edge of the bed and starting to slip... He pulled out and said he had to go... I thanked him for the fuck and said he'd fuck me all week... When my Husband got home, I told him how horny I was, but not that I was fucked and bred by a younger guy with a bigger cock...My Husband started fingering my hole and I started smelling cum... Can't tell if my other half knew I was pre-lubed, but he ended up fucking me hard where I almost had my first anal orgasm... The next day I saw the bull online, and asked him if he wanted to breed me... He came over, and again pounded my ass hard and deep after he ate my hole making it ready for his mushroom headed cock... He was really getting into the breeding, and made me lay on the bed, he got on top and pounded my hole over and over... This time he told me he was about to breed my hole... I said, yes Sir and begged for it... He came, I cleaned off his dick, he started getting dressed and he was out the door... Damn, this man can cum... I was completely filled but didn't loose a drop while we worked out with our personal trainer later that day... The next tine I saw him online,  I asked him if he would fuck and breed my husband, but don't tell him you've already bred me twice...  He was totally into it... That Friday I made plans for him to come over while my husband and i were playing... We always play online because we both get off seeing the other getting fucked and bred by other guys... When we were ready to have him over, I told my husband to go downstairs, get in the sling, and wait... Shortly after the bull arrived... I let him in and he let me felt the bulge in his pants that was soon going to plow my husband’s ass...Of course I already knew what my husband was in for... After brief introductions, and my mouth deep throating the bulls cock as he ate my husband’s hairy hole, repeating what he did to me earlier that week... He was loving my husband's hole and my husband was loving the tongue action... While down my throat, his dick was now rock hard, and leaking. he was ready... I moved to the sofa and watched as he fucked him in our sling. listening to the moans coming from my husband... Made me hard so I started stroking, the then told me to look at him and he announced he was breeding my husband... He pulled out and I was on my knees to suck it clean... I could taste his cum and my husbands juices... I was rock hard after seeing the man I love getting bred by a stranger, I had to get my bare cock up his ass  Yum... After talking and relaxing, he asked if I wanted to get fucked... Obviously I said yes, and got in the sling, this time my husband on his knees sucking him hard, then angling his cock to my waiting hole... He fucked me good for about 5 - 7 min, said he was getting tired and pulled out... After he left, my husband put his finger up my ass and found out I had been bred too... Didn’t moan like he did when he came in my husband, it was all stealthed... Made the whole experience that much hotter... Almost got one more load today before he left but he decided on another guy after I had already made myself ready, etc... Still a hot experience!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

just finished dumping a huge load in my favourite skinny little highschool cumdump while he laid facedown, ass up in his parents bed. he was wearing a miniskirt, kneesocks and  bra and calling me daddy (the boy REALLY wants his dads cock). he already had a load in his pussy from another guy in the building

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was in Dallas where I visited an adult movie theater called Lido. I was dressed with my slutty floral dress, flip flop, and my feminine bag with another dress, duster and my denim shirt dress. On the first evening, I sucked a cock and was surrounded by other 5 cocks jerking off, then one guy drop his thick load over my face and in my eyes. On the second night, I sucked 3 cocks and got two loads over my face. On the third night, I collected 1 condom and used it to make my dress completely soaked in cum. In my last night, I sucked 8 cock, 3 cum over my face like bukkake and 2 in  my mouth. Also played with a girl covered with piercing. She got three guys dropping their load over her tits already with crust of other loads while her "boyfriend" fucked her with no condom. I hope to travel back to Dallas just to visit many sex theaters and to get as much cum as I can handle.

• Like 1