Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Started chatting with a top on grindr that showed as being less than 100' away. Told him i was looking for an anon fuck and he asked me if i liked it bareback. Of course!  Gave him the room # and then put a thin piece of cardboard in the door to keep it from locking. Face down ass up on the bed with a gay video on the tv. Heard the door open and close and pants dropping on the floor. A hand explored my ass and his fingers wandered up and down my crack and then inserted into my still lubed cummy hole.  He groaned and said i was a real whore. I reached around to feel his already hard cock and pulled it to my hole and begged him to fuck me.  In one quick thrust he slammed into me, causing me to gasp. He didn't give me any chance to adjust but started slamming hard into me while telling me he was going to give me a four day load. He fucked me for about 10 minutes and then started going even harder as he grabbed my hips and really pounded my ass. He shuddered and moaned and i felt the slickness of his cum in my ass.  He pulled out and told me to clean his cock off.  I kept my eyes closed as i sucked his cum off his cock.  Then he dressed. Before he left he inserted a few fingers in my ass and told me he was going to drill me again tonight and tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Got a piece of bear ass this afternoon. I was cruising BBRTS and saw he wasn't far from me. He oinked and I told him I was looking for head and to give piss. 

When he came over he pushed all of my buttons. Fantastic hot mouth, responsive tits. Hed dropped his shorts so while tweaking a tit I played with his ass which garnered a moan from him.

We went upstairs and I ate his ass first then slid in him raw. I fucked him for close to 30 minutes before nutting in him. 

Great way to relieve stress for both of us.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Recently visited Rio and had an amazing experience. Was on bbrt to a few guys but frustratingly noone could meet. Anyway this French guy responded to message I'd sent before arriving and invited me over. Jumped in an Uber and was excited by his cock rating of 'Holy Shit'. when I arrived he pulled me through the door roughly and started tonguing me hard, really forcing it into my mouth. He stank of beer and cigarettes, which was a turn on, and had a bristly goatee, looked a lot older than his pics but who cares?

I looked down and he'd pulled his cock out of his baggy boxers and it really was the biggest I've seen. Couldn't get my hand all the way round it's thickness and it was long too. I was straight down on my knees but couldn't really get much in my mouth so I teased the end and worked his loose foreskin back and forth. Unlike some really hung guys he was rock hard because if the band he had on and I was desperate to get him inside me, especially as he was too big to blow properly. 

He lay back and asked me to ride it at my own pace and I turned down lube and decided to take it with just spit and have him rough my hole up painfully. Had to stop a couple of times for more spit and my hole was screaming in the best possible way but I got to the bottom. Rode for a bit and loosened up then got off sucked it more and kissed more then he asked if he could cum in me. Obviously yes!

Anyway he flipped me into doggy pulled my hips back and slammed into me which I wasn't expecting and made me scream. Then just ploughed me really violently for about 90 seconds before getting his seed into me. 

He pulled out and said he had work in the morning so I had to go now! I didn't care I just dressed and walked out without cleaning up. My hole was really stinging as the cum leaked into my underwear, there was no chance of holding it in because I was so loose. Hurt for 4 days before I could take cock again but loved every second. 

just dumped a big load in my favourite highschool sissyboy faggot doggystyle in his parents bed dressed in his sisters bra n panties made him call me daddy, and choked him with a belt around his throat.spit right in his whore face 3 times and pissed down his throat (on his parents bed so he couldnt spill any

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

just dumped a big load in my favourite highschool sissyboy faggot doggystyle in his parents bed dressed in his sisters bra n panties made him call me daddy, and choked him with a belt around his throat.spit right in his whore face 3 times and pissed down his throat (on his parents bed so he couldnt spill any

You should start whoring him out and organizing gangbangs and make him a cumdump. Load his pussy with anon strangers cum. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Took 15 loads this weekend over 24 hrs.  Crazy hot weekend... And one was known pos, who I purposely went over to and begged him to cum inside me.  He was stroking while watching me get gang banged over a fuck bench and I went over and started riding hos cock and then stood up and begged him to cum, which he did..soo deep inside me... And when he did, i grabbed him and thrusted him into me even harder I was so turned on by a toxic load being inside me.  Still not sure why I did it.  I know many of the guys who unloaded into me this weekend may have been pos and I just didnt know it... Just something so hot and crazy about taking a known toxic load inside me.  Still hot about it 24hrs later. Thanks all 15 of you who dumped your seed in me this weekend. I hope my ass gave you all the pleasure you deserve.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Wish you were around me when I was in high school.

• Like 1

Back at my ussual sauna. Very busy had to push my way through to the darkroom. Was immediately into action with willing bottoms, got to fuck two of them straight. Then a guy wanted me to suck him off, he had big balls and when he came, he had a huge load inside those balls. There were a surprsing number of TVs and TS people present. I got to suck off one good-looking TS guy in the glory-hole cubicles, then later a TV with a decent cock was attended by a group of us in the darkroom. He particularly enjoyed my attention, wanking him off, sucking whilst fingering his hole, others stroked him. I built up quite a pace and I could see he would sooon blow, both he and I had the same desire in mind, he wanted to shoot all over my face and I welcomed the experience.

• Like 2

Met a BBC that had fucked me before at his sleazy motel so he could fuck me. Problem is he wore a rubber. But when I left an older biker guy hit me up on Grindr.  I went to his house which was a POS trailer.  I sucked his barely average size cock for a bit before he bent me over his bed and fucked me like a cheap whore.  He pounded my ass with such enthusiasm and zest and when he came deep in my guts I could feel his little dock twitch.    It was a decent fuck for sure. 

I received 3 loads, and deposited one, in the last 2 days which is the best I’ve done for a while. I’m In London UK for 2 days and wanted to make the most of it and went to Pleasuredrome one day and Vault 139 the second. Vault allows you to come and go so I actually went there twice before and after going to a theatre performance (holding a load inside). Although I took a load there I wouldn’t bother again with Pleasuredrome but Vault was awesome: a cruise bar with a huge number of guys, slightly seedy basement and action going on all over, all raw as far as I could tell.

Highlight of my afternoon session at the vault was a young slim good looking boy who was packed in a corner with a guy he was kissing and another playing with his cock. I’m not one to force my way in on a session and stood near but not touching or interfering. The young guy who was the centre of attention casually reached out and touched my cock, liked what he felt and motioned for me to fuck him. I obliged and entered his ass which was very slim. He didn’t stop kissing the other guy, although he had to stop occasionally as the session got heavier, and the other guy generously shared poppers with all 3 of us twice while I was fucking him. Other guys crowded around to watch and grope me but the young guy tried to push them away. I usually go on for a long time when topping but the poppers had their effect and I dumped a good load in the guy.

• Like 3

4am got a call, married construction bloke on way to work. In motorway vis clothes and boots. I took his cock and sucked him good, he turned around bent over bed and i deep rimmed his hairy hole, quite sweaty but nice tasty and loves it.

Got him in the mood, he fucked me good and his jacket was flapping, he filled me with his cum after fucking me hard. Put his cock away and left, he never washed his dick which turned me on.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

In London, hit up SCRUFF hook-ups and found a visitor from Brazil on holiday staying in local Premier Inn hotel. Within 20 minutes he was over at my place mouth round my hole getting it wet and me sucking his 6" fat dick (hung bollocks) and then he rode me like a rodeo champ. the sexy south American accent was hot  very verbal - especially when he said "want toxic cum". I was like a pig in mud. fuck yeah. a quick fuck session but hole stretched raw again. (first fuck for a long while without lube... nice one!)

• Like 3

Guest faggot hole

Well, i went down to the parking garage below my apartment building to dump some trash and encountered this totally awesome new guy moving in.  He's mid- to late 20s, maybe 6/3" or so, broad shoulders, tapered to narrow waist.  Fills out a tee shirt really well.  Blond, blue eyes, dream boat.  His jeans were glued onto his incredible legs.  i couldn't not offer to help him move his stuff in.  As it turns out, his new apartment is on my floor.  After several trips up and down the elevator, we got to know each other a little better.  He picked up on my nearly constant focus on the bulge he was sporting in those jeans.  "Wanna suck it?" He asked on one of those down trips.  "Yeah."  i gasped, my voice squeaking as i nodded my head up and down.  "Okay then," he said as He locked out the elevator.  "Get to work."  And so i did -- a long., leisurely blow job.  As he shot a truly impressive load, every drop of which i swallowed, he unlocked the elevator and we continued our descent to the basement.  As the doors opened, i was till on my knees, buttoning up his jeans, and wouldn't you know, another of our neighbors was there waiting for the elevator.  "He's just helping me move in," my new neighbor explained tro the wide-eyed dude.