Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest faggot hole

Tonight, on my way home from work.  The subway was crowded. i wasn't paying much attention, checking emails on my phone, when i felt a hand deliberately placed on my ass.  It wasn't accidental.  i didn't know quite what to do.  There wasn't a lot of room to move away.  The hand (or rather, the owner of the hand) took my failure to move away as acquiescence, and the hand slipped behind the waste band of my jeans.  Now i was interested, so i reached down and unbuttoned the first two buttons of my fly -- just to give the hand room to maneuver.  And maneuver it did.  First thing i knew, there was a finger up my asshole.  "Ah, nice. No underwear," a husky voice whispered in my ear.  "What a fuckin' slut!" Then a second finger was exploring.  i groaned, kinda under my breath.  "The next stop is mine," the voice announced.  "You're getting off and you'll follow me."  The train came to a stop and the doors opened.  Lots of people rushed out of the car.  He removed His hand from my cunt, and passed it quickly in front of my nose.  i felt empty.  I followed Him out of the station and down a couple of blocks to His apartment.  i followed Him into the elevator and into his apartment. When i entered His apartment, He slammed the door shot, and He was on me in a flash.  i was on the floor, my jeans around my ankles with the dude pounding away on my cunt.  When He was done, He pulled His pants up.  "You can go, bitch."  Then He instructed me to take the same train tomorrow.

My original plans for today fell thru and was looking for something to do. I had been talking for about a week to a guy from bbrts and loved his pics and his 10 inch BBC. I've never taken a 10 inch dick before but In talking to him, he was def. Interested in fucking and breeding my ass. We had originally planned to meet Wednesday but when I mentioned my planned fell out, he invited me up to his place today.

I got to his place and went right to town on his massive dick. Didn't take long for him to get hard and he was truly 10 inches of hot black cock! It felt so good in my mouth and enjoyed going as far down as I could, even if it meant gagging. Once he was ready he got me in the bed and I prepared myself for taking his cock. I was very nervous and huffed several poppers and he went in. He, thankfully, went slow and let my hole open and I got used to it before he went all the way inside. I took all 10 inches like a champ. He started fucking me fast and after 20 mins, he bred me so deep it felt great! I will def. See him again!

After, I went to the local botanical gardens to get some fresh air and once I arrived I got a message from another guy nearby that wanted to fuck. Since I was freshly fucked and bred, I went over to his place. He had a 9 inch BBC and I sucked him for about 15 and he fucked another load in my ass shortly after.

Felt so fucking good to be a slut today and take some hot BBC not once but twice!

• Like 2

Two regular guys from the hood tonight.  

The hot South East Indian guy. 

The hot Vietnamese guy.

Both fucked and loaded me. First the Indian guy. He fucked me good. Beautiful cock. Thicker toward the head and uncut. Hard as rock. Stunner .He loaded me from behind as we lay on his bed. Felt every throb. Beautiful hairy chest. Handsome guy.  So hot.

Then within an hour the Asian guy was fucking me on my bed. He usually cums quicker when we meet but different time and light and he was fucking the ass off me. He shot his load in deep from behind and collapsed on top of me.  This guy's body is tight as a drum.  Beautiful man.

This is completely new. Having two guys fuck me and cum in me in the same evening. Never do that.  So much fun

• Like 1

Last night

TBH I thought yesterday was going to be a wash out , when to cursing area late afternoon - no one about but family's and dog walkers.

Chatted to guy on Grindr , when to his house , no answer at door , he messaged later with the old "fell asleep" message - CUNT , instant block.

Had a message mid evening from a blank profile near me - never a good sign.

However he sent a face pic and a hot ass pic ass pic and a location , near by army base (he said he was versatile - my ass he was!)

Having had a disappointing day and didn't want to waste time  I messaged BB ? , he confirmed and was asking 101 questions about my cock , I sent him a couple of my breeding video's on Wattsapp , he liked what he say and sent back a vid of him being fucked.

Neither of us could accommodate , so I suggested a cruising area , he was very nervous (I guess it was near to the army base and he didn't want to bee seen)

I parked first and when I saw him arrive headed in to the bushes.

He was fucking hot 26 , with a tight body and a big firm ass.

He wasted no time in kneeling on the ground to take my now rigid cock in his mouth , I grabbed his head with his short army crew cut and forced him down on my cock till he gagged , at the same time I moved him around till I could feel his ass.

He had pre lubed and i got a couple of fingers in him (this is one of the best bits of foreplay , I love the way a slutty bottom will wiggle on my fingers)

I pushed him over so that he was bent and holding his legs and rimmed him , I love rimming all asses , but you can't beat 20's squaddy !

His ass was a pink hairless twink hole - suppressing considering what a slut he was !

I stood up and placed my engorged helmet on his ass and pushed in in he was lovely and warm , I much prefer loose to ass ring thats mousetrap tight.

I stood there enjoying his warmth and let him push back on my thick cock.

He pushed back till he was grinding on my pubes.

He had a big ass , but small waist so I grabbed it and admired his broad shoulders and young flesh , as a 50's bear I always feel blessed when fucking and loading young meat.

I am far more selfish as a top these days always want ing to cum before the bottom.

The cruising area is near a road , so whilst dark passing cars gave some illumination , A couple of times I pulled out fully and then went in up to the hilt , he was an appreciative bottom , whimpering as I fucked him.

We fucked for several minutes and I was close so slammed in as deep as possible to make sure my load was fully planted .

No words spoken at all , but we both got what we needed.

I left and got a message , he wants to meet again , but wants me to bring a top - fine , we all like fresh meat.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Just took another hot load.

Another guy in the neighborhood. This guy is about the fourth or fifth in the hood that I'm  rotating around to.  Love it. Second time with him now. His dick is so hot. It lays against his belly straight up just like a 16 year old. I went to his place. His partner is away. We kissed and got naked and he sat on a livingroom chair and i kneeled and sucked his very hard dick.  after a while i got up grabbed the lube and proceeded to lower my ass down on his shaft while he's in the chair.  Damn hot.  He was eager to fuck.  Rode his dick in the livingroom for a good while and told him I wanted his cum in my ass.  He happily agreed and shot a big throbbing load inside me. Kissed the whole time. He's damn cute and a champ kisser.  I pulled off his dick after a couple minutes and headed home in the rain.

• Like 2

On 6/4/2019 at 2:58 PM, faggot hole said:

Tonight, on my way home from work.  The subway was crowded. i wasn't paying much attention, checking emails on my phone, when i felt a hand deliberately placed on my ass.  It wasn't accidental.  i didn't know quite what to do.  There wasn't a lot of room to move away.  The hand (or rather, the owner of the hand) took my failure to move away as acquiescence, and the hand slipped behind the waste band of my jeans.  Now i was interested, so i reached down and unbuttoned the first two buttons of my fly -- just to give the hand room to maneuver.  And maneuver it did.  First thing i knew, there was a finger up my asshole.  "Ah, nice. No underwear," a husky voice whispered in my ear.  "What a fuckin' slut!" Then a second finger was exploring.  i groaned, kinda under my breath.  "The next stop is mine," the voice announced.  "You're getting off and you'll follow me."  The train came to a stop and the doors opened.  Lots of people rushed out of the car.  He removed His hand from my cunt, and passed it quickly in front of my nose.  i felt empty.  I followed Him out of the station and down a couple of blocks to His apartment.  i followed Him into the elevator and into his apartment. When i entered His apartment, He slammed the door shot, and He was on me in a flash.  i was on the floor, my jeans around my ankles with the dude pounding away on my cunt.  When He was done, He pulled His pants up.  "You can go, bitch."  Then He instructed me to take the same train tomorrow.

Ahhh nothing better than a true chance hookup.

• Like 1

My last load was Tuesday, by this older hairy daddy type.  We played before, but this time, I was to let myself in to his house, get myself up to his bedroom, on all fours on his bed with my arse in the air and just wearing a black jock.  I hear him climb the stairs, and then he was down on my arse with his tongue. My head buried in the pillow. After about 5 minutes he stood up, and plunged straight in.  Even though I’d opened myself up with a large dildo, I still yelped as buried his hard raw cock deep in my hole, just using his spit as lube (the best way I think). He piston fucked like this until I hear his deep grunts as he shot his seed in my hole. We never said a word to each other.  It wasn’t until I got home, that I noticed with his forceful fucking that he made me bleed! Not sure if he’s poz, I never asked and he never said, but I was fucking hard thinking he fucked like that on purpose to tear me and breed me.

loved the whole scenario of anonymous breeding and bleeding.  Next time I said I want to blindfolded and a group of his top buddies to raw fuck me in exactly in the same situation. Fucking hard now just writing this.

• Like 3

just took a couple loads in the alley. a couple guys had me bent over in an alley with my miniskirt pulled up and croptop pulled right off and were fucking my tranny whore ass bent over in a doorway behind a dumpster when we noticed a homeless guy watching. after they both blew their loads in me n left the guy came over n asked "can I get in there?" so I obviously said yes n bent over again. when he slid his cock in me he said "holy fuck is that all cum?" and I said yep that's a dozen loads from today. he said "thats what I love about shambles you're all so slutty" smallish cock but he was rock hard n blew a quick big load in me

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest bbncguy

Work took me to DC, I got a room across the river in Arlington. My go to Grindr proved fruitless, looked on BBRT and this black top said he would fuck me. He was carry 9.5” and said he was undetectable and I was cool with that.

I was worried because I don’t think I have ever taken a cock that big, but he was on the way so I had to do my best. 

He arrived and i was ass up like we agreed, he walked in and got right behind me and started rubbing his cock on my ass and dang did it get huge! He started working his cock inside my hole and omg! It took a few minutes but my hole begin to open up and I took all 9.5”s like a boss. When he started to nut he pushed his cock balls deep and I have never felt a cock pulse like this dudes cock! He filled my hole with thick seed! 

He pulled out and left my hole full of his seed and wanting more. Posted a video on my xtube...

Guest bbncguy

Well, Grindr paid off in DC. Just had a top come by and load my hole with seed, while the second top waited in the lobby. 

The first top bred me, and I messaged the second top, he walked up and fucked my freshly seeded hole and unloaded his load inside me.

The bars are closing...hope to get a few more for the road

Hubs is on Vaca so I hosted a gang bang yesterday with some fwbs.  I was bottoming pretty much nonstop for 2 hours, took at least 8 loads, and had to turn some tops away because I was so wrecked.  Hoping to recover well because I’m planning on going to a hot Hoboken sex party this upcoming Sat. evening. 

I was in the supermarket around 9:30pm, maybe half a dozen people in there. As I walked down the main middle aisle a very hot muscular mixed race guy came out of one of the side aisles, I was instantly drawn to his big free balling dick swigging away in his joggers which he noticed cos he gave me a little smile as he Walked by me. I looked back as he we went down another aisle, I went after him but the aisle was empty so I just carried on shopping.

I was crouched down looking at coffee when he suddenly appeared next to me his developing semi was level with my face.

As I stood up he said follow him, we got to the secluded wines section and he shoved his hand in my joggers & boxers groping my arse then slip a finger in my whole.  I  groped his dick & told him I wanted it  & his cum deep in my arse. He lives in the flats above the store, we both dumped our shopping & I followed him to his place.  3 hours he raided my arse with his  huge cock,  his muscular body covered in tight curly hairs, I caressed his hairy pecs  as he edged his  dick in my tight home. He was getting himself close & pulling most of the way out , occasionally his big dick would pump big squirts of cum .  In the last 40 minutes he shot  5 loads in me.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4