Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest subsam1512
7 minutes ago, armypiss said:

Took another multi shooter load this morning. Same guy from yesterday. My hole is dripping seed. Looking for more

Hehe. Can never get enough. 

Guest subsam1512

Just hooked up with a guy that is a 5 minute walk away from me.  I started sucking  his already hard cock.  After 5 minutes of deep throating he wanted my ass.  Unfortunately he rubbered up (I have been seeded by him in the past so a little disappointing hehe).  He fucked me for a few minutes then pulled out, took his rubber off and had me lay on bed the face up with my head over the edge and started ploughing my throat.  It didn't take long before shot his load.  I continued to suck him then he decided to piss in my mouth.  I had no choice but to drink it. 

Just returned from vacation with my husband and on the last day, found a suitable cheater. I saw this late 60s dad the other day at the resort. He was definitely interested despite being with his wife. I got one of those smiling over the shoulder look backs when we passed as I was finishing a run. I saw him later the next day by the pool. We chatted briefly as he tugged on his crotch; I groped him and he pulled out a long uncut cock (it was early and pretty private so nobody saw). I told him I’d meet him in a bathroom nearby in a few minutes because my husband would be here soon. When he arrived I told my husband I had to go take a dump to buy myself some time! Lol I went in and he followed, pulled his cock out immediately, I dropped to my knees in my swimsuit and sucked it hard, pulled back his foreskin and deepthroated it. After barely a minute he said “wow, I’m about to cum”. I said do it. Cum down my throat. I went back on it and swallowed several shots. He said this was all unexpected - seeing someone interested, following through, and shooting my load as fast a teenager. I said thanks and went back to my husband. The guy was not what I’d call attractive, but as a cumslut, that’s no longer my filter. I wanted to be a cheating slut and swallow any load from anyone who would feed me on a dirty bathroom floor. 

Edited by anotherguy4dl
  • Upvote 1

Went to the ABS in Little Neck, Queens, a few weeks back. Sucked four really nice dicks through the gloryholes - two were long enough to get deep into my throat, one was fat as hell and the last had a great head! The annoying thing was that ALL FOUR pulled out when they were ready to nut and shot their loads on the floor. WTF?!? I was pissed off as all hell. What the hell is wrong with men? Next time I go I'm bringing a Sharpie and plan to write on the walls "FEED THE COCKSUCKER! HE WANTS IT!" What a frustrating experience!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ItalianDick said:

Went to the ABS in Little Neck, Queens, a few weeks back. Sucked four really nice dicks through the gloryholes - two were long enough to get deep into my throat, one was fat as hell and the last had a great head! The annoying thing was that ALL FOUR pulled out when they were ready to nut and shot their loads on the floor. WTF?!? I was pissed off as all hell. What the hell is wrong with men? Next time I go I'm bringing a Sharpie and plan to write on the walls "FEED THE COCKSUCKER! HE WANTS IT!" What a frustrating experience!

well that's just fuckin rude .. i can see pulling out cuz they don't want to cum YET .. but to dump it on the floor .. fucking assholes .. 

I finally got fucked for Pride month.  I got hit up on Grindr by a hot 23yo skinny black guy with a huge dick and sexy dreds . I made an excuse to the wife and ran over to his trailer. We stripped naked and I went to town on this big dick. I couldn’t get it very far down my throat but he was enjoying it and was hard as fuck.  I got on his bed on my back with my legs in the air.  He was very gentle in getting that monster in my ass, but he eventually got all the way in me. It felt amazing. I hadn’t been fucked by a cock this big in many months.  He pounded my ass while making out.  I don’t kiss guys often but this kid was so cute and sexy.  After about 10 minutes he blew a huge load in my butt. I cleaned up and went home with the wife none the wiser. I love the gooey feeling of cum leaking out of my ass. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

The end of a very slutty weekend.  Just took a load from an hispanic stud on BBRT.  He's been trying to fuck me for years. Finally did it and wasn't disappointed. Nice fat hard cock and he pumped my hole so well.  He ate it first and and got it all slobbery and tried to slide his bare cock in without lube but it wasn't going in.  I lubed him up and he slid in slowly and kept it deep until I was stretched out.  Then he fucked me so nice.  Slow and deep.  Love that.

He flipped me over on my tummy and went back inside and fucked me until he came.  We hung out a little while but he never got soft. So I started sucking his beautiful cock. About 15 minutes later I got rewarded with his cum in my mouth.  Two loads.  Yum.

I think these are the last loads of the weekend.  We will see...

• Like 1

A few hours ago. 

So I’m in Porto. Beautiful city. Tolerant people. But the gay guys are drip. No one has place. The younger wants support. There are two saunas. One is closing at 9 pm. Wtf???!!! I didn’t visit it. The other one is better, extra large but very scruffy. I was there 3 times, but never were there more than 20 visitors. So, I had to choose the no cock refused policy. I went to the dark rooms. Which are literally dark.  You can see absolutely nothing. I didn’t care about the person. When I felt a hand on my body I pushed it to my ass. Sought the cock and when it was hard, pushed onto my hole. Unfortunately at the first time the cock was wrapped. I was looking for another one. Big muscled guy with thick cock found me. He didn’t hesitate, pushed his cock immediately. It was bareback. He fucked me rough. Till he cummed me a big load. After the first unload I always become more horny. So with the cum of this unknown guy in my hole went to find another breeder. Big, muscled black guy. With not an extreme but good cock was coming. I grabbed his semi hard cock, few minutes later I was on my knees and was giving him a deepthroat. He grabbed my shoulder and forced me into a cubicle. Fortunately he began bareback me. The fuckstyle was very familiar. He was the previous breeder too. He let the door open, an old guy came. He was embarrassing, so unfortunately the session was interrupted. Not much later we met again. Cubicle again. Barebecking again. Door let open again. Good guy was arriving. He wrapped his cock. Damn. Black guy stepped back, white wrapped cock started to fuck. Fro that time they were fucking me by turns. Ir was awesome. Finally the white cock unloaded the condome, after it the bbc unloaded my hole again. 

Next time I was fucked once by a wrapped cock. 

Tonight went again but I was extremely horny. I wanted to be a slut. I went immediately to the dark room. Old guys started to play with me. Tried to push the cock of one of them, but he pulled condome. And it wasn’t a good fuck. I checked a big bear at the corner but he didn’t care about me. Later I recognised him with an old guy went to a cubicle. I followed them. They invited me. While the old guy was sucking the bear we started kissing. I pushed my hole to the bear’s finger. He understood it. He interrupted the suck and let me to suck him. When I finished I managed his cock in me. He fucked me hard. It was quite quick but fortunately he bred me. 

Next guy came soon and barebacked me without cumming. Finally the bear fucked me again. 

• Like 4

I was at a cumunion event in Brighton and normally I Top but this time I thought I’d like to take cock in my fairly tight hole. I eventually bumped into an older bear in the dark room, it was packed in there so it was very hot and sweaty.

I could feel the bears hard cock and quickly turned around to offer my virgin like hole. He rammed his cock up me, which hurt a little bit I wanted it deeper in my slutty hole. He pulled out which gave me the opportunity to apply some lube to his cock and my arse.

Taken with the moment I bent over a fuck stool in the room making sure I presented my willing arse to him. He positioned himself behind me and slowly started to fuck, getting deeper each time, eventually I could feel his balls slapping on my arse.

For my part I was in slutty heaven as I pushed my arse back and concentrating on milking his dick with my arse. I could tell he was enjoying it as his now rock hard cock was swelling and this made me want his cum. I could help myself as I started to beg for his cum. He whispered to me “I’m going to cum baby” and I rode his cock until I felt him unload and put his whole weight on my back. I continued to milk his dick until he was soft and my hole was now very slick and loose.

I must say I now know the delights of being a dirty cum slut. I now have a conundrum as do I remain a bottom and take cock or do I continue to top sharing my seed?

what does everyone think?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Went to a bookstore tonight again ... love that place because guys just want to get off. No pretense! Walked in in flip flops, running shorts and tshirt.  Had a black guy's hand down my shorts feeling the cum in my ass while i was still in the hallway looking at the list of videos. Grabbed his hard cock through his pants and asked if he wanted to fuck me and then led him, still holding on to his cock, to the nearest empty room where i immediately stripped naked and bent over as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my crack to get it coated with cum and lube. Then he pressed into me. He had  a nice thick cock and my ass opened up to him as a couple more guys came into the room. One reached over to twist my nipples and sex sounds came out of my mouth involuntarily and another guy stuffed his cock down my throat and started fucking my throat.  The guy on my nipples doubled down and i started moaning loudly around the mouthful of cock, letting anyone outside know i was getting used. The room filled up with 3 or 4 other guys and as the guy in my ass was unloading a clerk poked his head in and said that somebody needed to put coins in the video. The light of a gay movie came on as another guy got behind me and slid his cock into my wet pussy. I stayed naked for almost 2 hours and got bred by 6 guys. When i was finally walking out the clerk told me not so fast and he took me back to the same room and dropped his load in my ass.  I didn't clean up when i left with cum dripping down my leg.  This slut was in heaven!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Guest subsam1512
1 hour ago, lovetobefucked said:

Went to a bookstore tonight again ... love that place because guys just want to get off. No pretense! Walked in in flip flops, running shorts and tshirt.  Had a black guy's hand down my shorts feeling the cum in my ass while i was still in the hallway looking at the list of videos. Grabbed his hard cock through his pants and asked if he wanted to fuck me and then led him, still holding on to his cock, to the nearest empty room where i immediately stripped naked and bent over as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my crack to get it coated with cum and lube. Then he pressed into me. He had  a nice thick cock and my ass opened up to him as a couple more guys came into the room. One reached over to twist my nipples and sex sounds came out of my mouth involuntarily and another guy stuffed his cock down my throat and started fucking my throat.  The guy on my nipples doubled down and i started moaning loudly around the mouthful of cock, letting anyone outside know i was getting used. The room filled up with 3 or 4 other guys and as the guy in my ass was unloading a clerk poked his head in and said that somebody needed to put coins in the video. The light of a gay movie came on as another guy got behind me and slid his cock into my wet pussy. I stayed naked for almost 2 hours and got bred by 6 guys. When i was finally walking out the clerk told me not so fast and he took me back to the same room and dropped his load in my ass.  I didn't clean up when i left with cum dripping down my leg.  This slut was in heaven!

that is so awesome!  that is what i call a successful night at the bookstore

On 6/23/2019 at 12:33 AM, Bareback4ever said:

Was very horny earlier and decided to go and check out the public toilets in the local park, it’s rarely used by guys that aren’t cottaging. When I arrived there were 2 guys, one older guy about late 60’s the other was mid 30’s stocky muscular build, he looked like a tradie of some kind. I stood at the urinal that was free between them & took a glance to my left at the older guy who was sliding his foreskin back & forth over his huge bell end which was enormous, he was rock hard, about 7”.  I looked right to the other guy who was stroking his very impressive semi, he then reached in & pulled out his big hairy balls! I cupped his balls & had a gently tug on his dick which got nice & hard, I put my left hand out & the older guy obliged and came closer so I could tug on him too. I then asked if either or both were up for breeding my arse. Both were up for it so were went in one of the 2 stools. It’s an old building, the stools are brick built with a big solid wooden door. There was enough room for me to kneel on the toilet seat & them take turns in my cunthole. The old guy went in first, I could really feel his big bell end thrusting up inside me, it was smashed my p spot & making my dick drip & me groan. He didn’t last long, few minutes & he dumped a nice load in me, pulled out & left me & the other guy to get on with it. I looked back and got very horny looking at this gorgeous specimen! Jeans around his ankles, muscular hairy legs, big fat 9” uncut hairy dick & balls & a sexy hairy bell that he revealed as he pulled up his tshirt. “ smash my cunthole fella” I said & he growled as he grabbed my arse and shoved his big dick balls deep in my cum filled hole. He plowed me hard & fast occasionally spanking my arse calling me a slut. I wanted his load in me so badly so I started milking his dick as he smashed my hole. He was working my prostate hard & I felt myself getting close to cumming. Groaning loudly I told him I wanna about to cum & he smash my hole even harder! I exploded into orgasm! My dick squirting my thick cum all over the toilet & my cunthole was gripping his shaft hard in spasms! He suddenly said he was cumming & rammed his dick balls deep in me as he filled me with his cum. I clenched my hole tight when he pulled out to keep his cum in me & I got of the toilet to suck him clean. 

Sounds horny, which cottage was this?

I had a great Saturday night, first at the gay club and then at the sex club after.  I started off by getting fucked by three guys in the darkroom at the gay bar.   So with 3 loads in my ass I then went across the street to the sex club climbed up on the fuck horse and took multiple cocks and loads in my poz slut ass!  Was there for 3 hours and ended up taking 13 loads in my infected cunt plus the 3 at the bar.   I also found out a week ago at the clinic I have gono, syph and chlymidia in my poz cunt and can't wait to offer my ass up again Wed night at Cumunion! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1