Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

16 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I was at a cumunion event in Brighton and normally I Top but this time I thought I’d like to take cock in my fairly tight hole. I eventually bumped into an older bear in the dark room, it was packed in there so it was very hot and sweaty.

I could feel the bears hard cock and quickly turned around to offer my virgin like hole. He rammed his cock up me, which hurt a little bit I wanted it deeper in my slutty hole. He pulled out which gave me the opportunity to apply some lube to his cock and my arse.

Taken with the moment I bent over a fuck stool in the room making sure I presented my willing arse to him. He positioned himself behind me and slowly started to fuck, getting deeper each time, eventually I could feel his balls slapping on my arse.

For my part I was in slutty heaven as I pushed my arse back and concentrating on milking his dick with my arse. I could tell he was enjoying it as his now rock hard cock was swelling and this made me want his cum. I could help myself as I started to beg for his cum. He whispered to me “I’m going to cum baby” and I rode his cock until I felt him unload and put his whole weight on my back. I continued to milk his dick until he was soft and my hole was now very slick and loose.

I must say I now know the delights of being a dirty cum slut. I now have a conundrum as do I remain a bottom and take cock or do I continue to top sharing my seed?

what does everyone think?

Before you turn total bottom, I'd like you to breed me ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousSpankBoy

My last load was from a massage therapist bud who comes to town every three months. I had been rubbed by him multiple times, but until this point, it was the typical good massage with a nice tug at the end. It started as usual. He shaved my ass before he rubbed me down back and front. I was on my side at one point, and his dick was aligned with my ass while he was rubbing. I backed up until I could feel his dick in my crack. He kept rubbing, but moved forward a little more so that I could tell that he was intentionally teasing my hole.

After a couple of minutes of this, he bent down and whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you?". i told him that I did. I was horny as fuck by this point.

He then turned me on my stomach and started eating me out. I started moaning. After a few minutes, he had me get up, and we went into the bedroom portion of the hotel suite.

I laid on my back, and he swung my legs up over his shoulders. He lubed up and pushed in. We were both so horny that it didn't take long. We stared at each other, until finally he asked me where I wanted it. I told him to not pull out. His dick throbbed and he fucked faster. Pretty soon he shot his load in me. And he shot a huge load too. I asked him to stay in there. I jerked my cock a few times and came while he was still inside me. One of the hottest fucks I have ever had. I had to hold a towel over my ass on the way to the shower so I wouldn't drip cum all over the carpet.

Guest CuriousSpankBoy
16 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I was at a cumunion event in Brighton and normally I Top but this time I thought I’d like to take cock in my fairly tight hole. I eventually bumped into an older bear in the dark room, it was packed in there so it was very hot and sweaty.

I could feel the bears hard cock and quickly turned around to offer my virgin like hole. He rammed his cock up me, which hurt a little bit I wanted it deeper in my slutty hole. He pulled out which gave me the opportunity to apply some lube to his cock and my arse.

Taken with the moment I bent over a fuck stool in the room making sure I presented my willing arse to him. He positioned himself behind me and slowly started to fuck, getting deeper each time, eventually I could feel his balls slapping on my arse.

For my part I was in slutty heaven as I pushed my arse back and concentrating on milking his dick with my arse. I could tell he was enjoying it as his now rock hard cock was swelling and this made me want his cum. I could help myself as I started to beg for his cum. He whispered to me “I’m going to cum baby” and I rode his cock until I felt him unload and put his whole weight on my back. I continued to milk his dick until he was soft and my hole was now very slick and loose.

I must say I now know the delights of being a dirty cum slut. I now have a conundrum as do I remain a bottom and take cock or do I continue to top sharing my seed?

what does everyone think?

Why not both? I hate to lose a good top. Seems like there aren't enough of you :)

6 hours ago, CuriousSpankBoy said:

Why not both? I hate to lose a good top. Seems like there aren't enough of you :)

To be fair, the following morning I hooked up with a fella on bbrt and went round to his where he was on all 4s and blindfolded. I dropped my pants and fucked him like my bitch, cumming deep in him and leaving😈😈😈. So both is the correct answer 😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

To be fair, the following morning I hooked up with a fella on bbrt and went round to his where he was on all 4s and blindfolded. I dropped my pants and fucked him like my bitch, cumming deep in him and leaving😈😈😈. So both is the correct answer 😀

Hooray!!!!! Now where in Brighton is the Darkroom I can bend over for you....or at least lick the cum out of your arse mate

Edited by DarkroomTaker

My anon buddy was back from vacation and came over yesterday lunch time. He found me bent over in my living room. He walked up, played with my ass a little and then mounted me. He fucks so well. Loves looking at my fat ass bounce as he rides. Makes me beg for his load. After a good 10 minute pounding he finally started grunting and pumping his load deep. Definitely the hardest he has ever cum with me. He got up and left like usual. Later last night was watching tv with wife and I got this sudden urge to use restroom. Had to move pretty quick. I then released his massive load in the toilet. Told the wife it must have been the tacos for dinner.

• Like 6

Well it's been a few months since I've been fucked and bred - just circumstances and haven't been "in heat", I guess.  But yesterday the drought ended.  There's a guy I've chatted with for a year or more on BBRT, but we've never hooked and I really thought he was just a flake, voyeur.  Yesterday though he wanted to work my tits, which control all on me.  I told him that when they're worked then I have to be fucked - just the way they're wired.  He was thumbs up and gave me his address in Los Feliz (L.A.).  Got up to his apartment and we chatted for a bit, smoked a little pot, chatted more.  All the while he had a great fuck video on the big screen.  As I began to relax and the pot kicked in I opened my shirt and began working my tits, which had been pumped.  Well it took no time for him to take over and, man, did he know how to work them.    Then almost without warning he lifted up my legs and went under and began to rim and tongue my hole.  God, that turns me into a total pig for cock.  He worked my hole and tits for almost an hour and I was in a completely frenzy, totally in heat.  He would also switch off and give me the best cock sucking ever; I had to keep pushing him away to stop me from cumming.  I don't like to cum until the very end, that keeps me hungry.  I was beginning to fear that he couldn't fuck and all this great play was for naught.  As he continued to work me to a frenzy in every way I kept moaning "Fuck me, fuck me".  I had sucked his cock several times and it was thick, nice.  Finally I got on all fours on the couch (he'd said he wanted to fuck me first doggy style), put on a pair of tit clamps, and he kept working my hole with his tongue, fingers and then, finally, his cock began to go on.  He fucked like a Master - relentless and I was in ecstasy.    I don't want drag this out but over the course of two+ hours he bred me three times - unbelievable.  One time we fucked in front of the window with my bent onto the sill.  That was totally hot thinking that others might be watching us.  I kept hoping that others would walk in the door and take turns fucking me, but that'll be next time.  In the meantime I also came 3 times, which I've never in my life done before!  Usually I'm a one time cummer and then finish.  Suffice to say that I hope he wants to bring my pig out again sometime.  Oink!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Boipussay19

First BB encounter after my poz result. Was on here and got really turned by some of the comments on here about spreading. So I hooked up with a black dude via Grindr and met at his apt. (Told my parents I was sleeping over at my friend's place). He first fucked me at 9 with condom on but I convinced him to sleep with his cock inside my hole. Worked cuz he was pretty big even when flaccid. I wake him at 6 by pushing up on his cock. He took off the condom or it came off but I knew I was riding bare. He came inside me after nearly 40 minutes of intense fucking. He literally held me in his arms while fucking my pussy. Never felt more used and good at the same time. Deleted and blocked the guy on all platforms just so there are no ways to reach after.

Guest subsam1512
21 minutes ago, Boipussay19 said:

First BB encounter after my poz result. Was on here and got really turned by some of the comments on here about spreading. So I hooked up with a black dude via Grindr and met at his apt. (Told my parents I was sleeping over at my friend's place). He first fucked me at 9 with condom on but I convinced him to sleep with his cock inside my hole. Worked cuz he was pretty big even when flaccid. I wake him at 6 by pushing up on his cock. He took off the condom or it came off but I knew I was riding bare. He came inside me after nearly 40 minutes of intense fucking. He literally held me in his arms while fucking my pussy. Never felt more used and good at the same time. Deleted and blocked the guy on all platforms just so there are no ways to reach after.

what a nice first encounter post poz!   Then you ghosted him!  so naughty!!! I guess you wanna pass on the gift if you can?

Edited by subsam1512

A really lean but hung 25 year old bi guy who has visited me only once before arrived unexpected at my door this morning just after 9am saying he was "bored". Left 3 hours later, probably the best sex ever.... Certainly not what I was expecting this morning or what I had planned. Photo of my dripping arse in my gallery.....

Edited by BBSlutNZ

2 hours ago, Boipussay19 said:

Never felt more used and good at the same time. Deleted and blocked the guy on all platforms just so there are no ways to reach after.

If it was so good why did you block him?

• Like 1

Guest subsam1512
On 5/3/2018 at 9:52 PM, CumSlut2192 said:

This 20 yr old hit me up around 345am on Grindr. Just said"hey" . According to the profile there are 2 , vers and top looking for a bottom. I fit the description of what they are looking for. Long story short, met up with the 20yr old verse. He said that he always used a condom. I wanted his beautiful 8" cut, Tennessee country boy dick and load up inside my hole.

Basically I convinced him to Bare Back me. When he stuck it in my hole he moaned and said that my hole feels great around his dick and he slammed it all the way in and busted his nut balls deep. 

All about a min.

I could feel his dick pulsing so I started milking his dick with my ass and he said I am going to cum again. 

When he pulled out I made sure that I didn't leak any out. 

He wanted to see his cum dripping from my hole. Against my better judgement, I relaxed and slowly pushed some out. 

He started to feel his cum dripping with his fingers and started to play around with it and my hole. He played with it for about 10 min and next thing I know he is slipping his dick in my hole and I feel it pulsing another load in me.

He said that he will not ever use a condom again for topping or bottoming. I am about to go get some more from him outside near a busy gas station. ...gallery_42197_5881_764953.thumb.jpg.333d0a620c142be0667b7d649087f464.jpg

love how you converted him to BB sex

had to get up early-ish to go to a daddy apt and take his morning load AND drink his morning piss (in that order)took them both blindfolded on his bathroom floor dressed in my t-girl whore outfit he likes.i wore it over there cause I'm a full-time t-girl now.nice meaty cock.has fucked me about 10 times and I still have no idea what he looks like but he says he knows my ass from the bathhouse

• Upvote 1