Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've been in Disney for about half a week with family, so finding some fun down here has been pretty tough. I found another pig through grindr, but today was finally a first time where we both were free. He drove over and picked me up back to the All Stars Music Resort and we got at it in his room. He had me wear his jockstrap (it was a kink of his) and promptly began eating and seeding my ass. I'm thinking I'm keeping the load in there for awhile. :)

• Like 3

Just spent 4 days in Berlin and can confirm its claim to be a great place for barebacking. On the first two nights I went to the legendary Lab.oratory cruise club which I’d read about before on this forum. It’s a huge place, a former factory I’d guess, with a different theme each night - it opens 4 nights per week centred on the weekend. It opens at 10 pm and closes its doors at midnight but the action continues until 6am I’m told (I was back in my hotel tucked up in bed well before closing time I’m ashamed to say). Theme on the first night was 2 drinks for price of one, and I got 2 red bulls to keep me alert. I topped 8 times that night and dropped my load into the 8th lucky guy. Theme on second night, which I had really been looking forward to, was masks. So I wore my hood with two eye holes and a mouth hole (I have another with no eye holes but thought the risk of tripping and falling down a hole was a bit too high) and a leather harness. It was such a blast to have this added air of anonymity amongst all these hundreds of guys, a kind of leveller. I also topped 8 times that night and the last was an absolute highlight: a young guy I could hardly see in the semi-darkness on a bench in a shipping container outside the back of the club. He was smooth, hard, on his back, moaning, and I was at least the third guy to cum in him during the 15 minutes waiting my turn, I wonder how man6 loads he’d taken before I turned up. In the following days I cruised a Park, which I’ll post separately on, and a video arcade back room. Interestingly I had a long raw fuck of a guy in the backroom who was in a sling, but after 10 minutes, and when I was close to cumming, he asked me to pull out as he was negative. I was taken aback given he was in the sling and we’d been barebacking for quite some time but I respected his wishes. It did seem a bit perverse though and I reckon taking all guys on a sling, and taking bareback, should have equated to an invitation to cum dump. Frustrating. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On almost the last day of a 6 week European holiday I had a memorable fuck in a famous German Park. The day before I had visited Berlin’s Tiergarten, a large park with lakes, paths , memorials, busy roads and, most importantly, bushes and patches of wilderness. I visited the park to sunbathe naked in a part of the park near the Siegessaule where nudism is enjoyed by many Berliners. I tried to take a shortcut through an unofficial track through some scrub and almost ran into a guy being given a blowjob. I wasn’t looking to cruise that day but kept it in mind the following day when I came back to do some more nude sunbathing and to visit the nearby gay museum.

Although cruising wasn’t really the plan this day I did a quick douche before leaving the hotel in the afternoon and carried a small tub of oil based lube. After visiting the museum I walked back through the park at about 5pm and crossed a busy road to a part of the park I’d not visited before. Almost immediately I sensed I was being cruised by this good looking middle aged guy. It was rush hour and he had just gotten out of a parked car in the centre of a ceremonial avenue bisecting the park where few cars remained - it’s funny how gaydar can pick up these small details. He looked me in the eye as I passed and was still looking as I glanced back over my shoulder. On a second glance a couple of steps later he brushed his crotch. The game was afoot! I love this old style real world cruising much more than the online stuff, it provides a bit of an adrenaline rush.

i was on the footpath next to the about 15 metres away from the guy and the park was separated by a hedge. I walked on a few steps and cut through a gap in the hedge to the park. It emerged at the top of a slope that ran down to a wide paved path but there were patches of bushes. He ducked through a different gap. I casually headed down to the path and circled around to his approximate position and he signalled to a particular patch of bush with a tree that I shoulD join him in. I had a feeling he’d used it before! Probably the reason for the placement of his parked car. Once in place he rubbed my crotch and then motioned for me to release my cock. Clearly pleased with what he saw he proceeded to a long and skilled suck. He continued for so long I feared sucking was all he was into but eventually he drew out his own cock and I was able to reciprocate. His cock was quite big, bigger than mine, and I was keen that he fuck me. He initially entered me roughly with no lube but I was able to add some lube to his cock which eased things along and reduced the likelihood that I would cry out. We were, after all, less than 5m from either the footpath or the park path. I need we had to stop several times as groups of women passed by quite close.

He insisted that I also fuck him so we kept flipping around although I was keener to get his big cock in me that to take my turn fucking him. From his complexion and the odd word he spoke I took the guy to be Italian. After quite a while he started a different rhythm in his fucking; slower and drawing his cock out almost entirely and then thrusting back in. I though this might mean he was close to cumming but a glance over my shoulder revealed he was filming our fucking on his phone. I scrambled to draw out my phone without stopping his fucking with the intention of asking him to record something for me. However, by the time I got ready he was to my dismay already cumming. While he had deposited  his first spurt up my ass he had pulled out at that point and was wasting his seed on the ground. I frantically tried to get him to renter my ass to no avail. I tried to film his last few spurts but I mucked up the shots. I did manage to salvage one near focused #hot of his cock which I’ll upload to the gallery. 

All in all a great fuck made better by the fun of the cruise and the frisson at the 4i#k of discovery.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

yesterday afternoon, 5 loads in pretty rapid succession at an Adult Shop through a glory hole.  GH sex is awesome, but can also be a little restrictive. Even with thin plywood walls, there is thet slight barrier keeping me from getting the whole cock. One of the guys had about 4 inches, but it was probably one of the thickest cocks i have ever seen, which is saying a lot... i;ve had a lot of cock.  It may have been perspective, i.e. the shortness made the thickness seem just the much thicker?  In my opinion thee is no such thing as a cock that isn't beautiful though.  Something else i was struck by is the growers. i've noticed that a lot of guys won't take a soft, small cock. i love the feeling of sucking a small, soft cock and feeling it grow hard and down my throat before i present my ass for breeding.

After taking the loads, there was a cute guy who was only sucking cock, so i offered mine. Wow, he was getting a lot of attention, but then guys would leave before cumming and i found out why. He had no idea how to suck cock. That, or he was really good and just trying to tease and frustrate guys. He pretty much applied no friction or pressure with his mouth, it was like he didn't want cum. weird. He didn't get mine.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mdboy said:

I've been in Disney for about half a week with family, so finding some fun down here has been pretty tough. I found another pig through grindr, but today was finally a first time where we both were free. He drove over and picked me up back to the All Stars Music Resort and we got at it in his room. He had me wear his jockstrap (it was a kink of his) and promptly began eating and seeding my ass. I'm thinking I'm keeping the load in there for awhile. :)

I'm glad you got some. Disney is torture for me. It's filled with horny dads of all ages, but especially those dads with young children. I keep seeing these strong, obviously fertile, breeders everywhere and my cunt just keeps spasming in need of a sound cunting and breeding from every damned one of them. The whole time I'm there, my cunt thirsts hard. It's tough for me.

There are mother's rooms at Disney and it occurred to me to wonder why there aren't father's rooms too. Places where stressed out breeding daddies with high libido and top flight sperm can go to find thirsty sluts whose cunt meat they can really pound their frustrations and fuck need into.  

• Like 2

Spent a few hours at the bathhouse today. Got fucked pretty continuously for the whole time I was there. I got 8 loads pumped into me by 4 or 5 different guys. A couple of the guys came back several times and shot a load into me every time. I was impressed by their stamina. A couple of others fucked me but didn’t cum. Overall a very satisfying session.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest subsam1512
1 hour ago, barenekkid said:

Spent a few hours at the bathhouse today. Got fucked pretty continuously for the whole time I was there. I got 8 loads pumped into me by 4 or 5 different guys. A couple of the guys came back several times and shot a load into me every time. I was impressed by their stamina. A couple of others fucked me but didn’t cum. Overall a very satisfying session.  

Fuck. I’m jealous.  Hehe.  I admire and hold I great esteem tops who can fuck into bottoms multiple loads.  I know I can’t do that.  I guess that is why I’m a bottom cum dump. 

On 6/24/2019 at 2:16 AM, lovetobefucked said:

Went to a bookstore tonight again ... love that place because guys just want to get off. No pretense! Walked in in flip flops, running shorts and tshirt.  Had a black guy's hand down my shorts feeling the cum in my ass while i was still in the hallway looking at the list of videos. Grabbed his hard cock through his pants and asked if he wanted to fuck me and then led him, still holding on to his cock, to the nearest empty room where i immediately stripped naked and bent over as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down my crack to get it coated with cum and lube. Then he pressed into me. He had  a nice thick cock and my ass opened up to him as a couple more guys came into the room. One reached over to twist my nipples and sex sounds came out of my mouth involuntarily and another guy stuffed his cock down my throat and started fucking my throat.  The guy on my nipples doubled down and i started moaning loudly around the mouthful of cock, letting anyone outside know i was getting used. The room filled up with 3 or 4 other guys and as the guy in my ass was unloading a clerk poked his head in and said that somebody needed to put coins in the video. The light of a gay movie came on as another guy got behind me and slid his cock into my wet pussy. I stayed naked for almost 2 hours and got bred by 6 guys. When i was finally walking out the clerk told me not so fast and he took me back to the same room and dropped his load in my ass.  I didn't clean up when i left with cum dripping down my leg.  This slut was in heaven!

Totally wired nips here too, bud, and react exactly the same way.  They bring out the pig in me!  And I start grunting while getting fucked, which brings other guys into the room.  Love breedings like that.  Oink!

Not much frequency or variety lately, but have made up for it in quality at least... I've written about both of these guys before.  Thankfully, they are among the best fucks I've had.  It was the weekend of Father's Day.  Spent a long day out on a mini road trip and running various errands with Dad #1 (tall otter with a nice 8" cock).  We were both really hot for each other but had such a busy day that we couldn't fuck.  By the end of the day, we finally got home, and at bedtime, we got all that built up frustration out.  Even though we were exhausted, he gave me a nice relatively quick (but hard and deep) fuck with me on my back and my legs on his shoulders, and he deposited a larger than average load in my ass.  Drifted off to sleep with that load still inside me shortly after.

The next morning, not long after we woke up, Dad #2 (muscled and fairly hairy, nice 7" heavy precummer) came up.  Before long, we were all naked.  Dad #2 cleaned Dad #1's cock (still had my ass on it from last night) and we all made out for a bit and sucked each other before hitting the bed.  Dad #1 fucked another load up my hole in a similar manner to the night before.  Dad #2 started the same way, but we switched to doggystyle and he pounded my cum lubed hole for a bit before adding his own huge load to the mix.  Dad #1 has been especially virile lately, and he surprised me when I rode his cock for a while and he was able to give me my third load of the morning and fourth in less than 12 hours.  He also got a nice fucking from Dad #2 and took a load in his ass as well.  Was a great way to wake up, especially for a daddy lover like me.  It definitely beat spending Father's Day with my own dad!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Bred 15 loads yesterday in a quasi-otter (really furry hole), 14 the day before, and 11 on Wednesday. I’ve been hiking around western NC at least two times a week this summer, and have had some wonderful otter bottoms hit me up on Grindr/Scruff and follow through. They are really down to earth and let me pump load after load deep inside. I cum really quick but stay hard and go for back to back loads. They love feeling my thick, uncut cock swell up each time before unloading and are great at pulling me in deep and begging for it. We’ll cuddle, chat, and make out until my cock is back up and i will pump a few more loads. Western NC is truly heaven for this otter breeder. I love their musky smells and untrimmed fur. I don’t trim (never have/will, i don’t need to create illusions about my cock), and i make sure not to wear deodorant or cologne. 

Charlotte is a wasteland: full of meth addicts, scene queens, and alcoholics. The bottoms here specialize in flaking and the ability to only meet up at 3am sporadically. I do get to breed daily, but it seems to require spending hours on these brain-draining apps. Also, i tend to like guys my age or a *bit* older (my ex cumdump bf is 42 to my 33), one of the reasons being most guys in their 20s are just looking to fap alone to all the pics they collect - they literally can’t engage in real sex because they’re stunted by virtual ‘sex’. Call me old-fashioned, but i believe in daily, sober breeding.

One of the western NC bottoms I’ve been breeding is taking me camping this weekend so i can mate with him in the woods - maybe 40-45 loads for him. It’s going to be beautiful. 

Yesterday my Asian fuckbuddy told me he had been fucked by a BBC, the guy came in him 3 times. And my buddy returned then fuck and dumped in him. He had me come over and he had me eat his smooth well fucked Asian hole. He also flipped me over and fucked me. We kissed for a while, as I played with his cummy hole. He eventually dropped a load in me as well.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2019 at 11:11 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

had to get up early-ish to go to a daddy apt and take his morning load AND drink his morning piss (in that order)took them both blindfolded on his bathroom floor dressed in my t-girl whore outfit he likes.i wore it over there cause I'm a full-time t-girl now.nice meaty cock.has fucked me about 10 times and I still have no idea what he looks like but he says he knows my ass from the bathhouse

Dirty perverted shit @gangbangsuperstar PS clean that cum bowl with a straw faggotdownload.jpeg.76ff181fb46c72b2e7643f01efc7fb99.jpeg381304271_ZomboMeme20012019085126.jpg.c7d91ea746b70e4a576d176da026572c.jpgtumblr_m9vyze72jm1rfipe7o1_500.jpg.3ec470610b5ad76bf19da5dbc39e2f1e.jpgemo-goth-trap-hentai-12_01CYTZSFXPEKQ66007S8QN9RKE.315x0.jpg.8987d66a370c8dcbc28eb6a99b5bb59a.jpg

• Like 1

Monday night I was bred by my regular FB. Hadn't seen him in a few weeks. Vacations etc.  He was in fine fuck form and fucked the hell out of me and planted his hot load very deep in my ass.  Love him.  So good.