Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Tuesday my young black 23 yr old hmu again.  He can't get enough ass.  He came over and fucked another two loads into my ass. He has the hottest convulsions when his dick shoots in my ass.  I feel all of them. Pure pleasure. He's so damn sexy.  Lots of spit and cum

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

Just about 4 hours ago in NZ-Sauna in Amsterdam.

Was a slow night... however; I got fucked 4 times - 1st with condom [grrrr] couldn't retrieve load. 2nd short moment, no cum. 3rd big Asian with fat long dick with condom [grrr] pumped me hard and deep while in a sling, when he came I asked for his condom and he watched interested when I emptied his cum into my ass... 4th again the same Asian guy... went straight to business and after about 3 or 4 minutes I saw him cramping and shuddering... unfortunately couldn't retrieve the cum this time...

Another warm summers evening in London, decided to go check out my local cruising woods to see what talent was about. I parked up & took my joggers off, when there was a break in the passing traffic I made a dash for the woods wearing just my jock, t-shirt & trainers. I was a little bit away from the main play area getting myself hard & pre lubing my hole.  I was about to head to the pay area when I was intercepted by a sexy black guy & his very sexy mixed  race mate. Both were muscular, Shay, the black guy is smooth & his mate is Tony is very hairy. Both have thick veiny uncut 9”+ dicks & they waste no time in going for my arse, taking turns rimming my hole while i sucked on the other. Shay was the first to get his dick in my cunt hole, he rammed it in making me gasp & gag on Tony’s cock. They took turns in me for about half an hour till Shay dumped his big load deep in me, Tony did the same shorty after. They left me there with my cunthole dripping their big load. There was a chubby lad who I’d spotted watching us, when the clouds passed the moon lit up the woods, he was still there as they left & I  beckoned him over.  He’s a cute lad with the thickest cock I’ve ever seen. It took a few minutes bit i got his mega fat 7” uncut cock in my cunt. He plowed me hard, so hard he gave me a massive orgasm making me cum hands free. I milked his dick as he carried on fucking & made him flood my cunthole with his cum.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

From one of my black friends last night, he came over for a massage.  I suck at giving them sober, even more when I'm high as fuck.  I did my best then flipped him over deep throated his cock a few times then rode his cock for over and hour till he shot a nice big load in my ass.  😋  He wanted me to dominate him this time. 

Mixed up my hookup days.  My last post was actually from Wednesday action this week.  Here is Tuesday:

Tuesday night I got a message from a hot 30 yr old middle eastern guy. Very hairy slim cubbish guy with a balding head and beautiful round eyes and handsome as fuck. Absolutely loved looking in his eyes.  He messaged me on Grindr. Staying at a nearby hotel. He discreetly told me he was looking for a blowjob. He sent some pics finally and when I saw his dick...well, needed to see it up close.

I headed over his way, about a 20 min walk and went up to his room.  He was relaxing and boned.  I had him lay back on his bed are started to deep throat his thick cock. His dick was so thick and had a wicked curve downward. It basically rested hard against his nuts.  But it was so amazing to suck on. I really had to work hard not to catch my teeth on his shaft. I blew him something good and he loved it.  He need a good blow.  He was close many times and said he wanted to cum in my face.  That's fine but I really want him to shoot it in my throat.  He kneeled up next to me and jerked his dick off and shot his load partially in my face and beard and partially in my mouth.  So damn hot.  We cuddled and chatted. Said he was bi.  This guy needs to be fucking more men. 

My last load was Friday afternoon at the home of a young guy who has given me his load twice. 

He lives in a really decrepit old trailer off a dirt drive. When I first saw his place, I was hesitant to go in, but I recognized his car in front of the trailer.  A friendly dog greeted me at the gate to the yard which was propped shut with part of a shipping crate. The 'porch' if you could call it that, was rickety and the front door was barely hanging on by one hinge.  I could picture a murder taking place there, lol. But my desire for the young man's cock and cum was stronger than my fear. 

I knocked on the door. He answered it with just a towel wrapped around his lower body. His hairy chest and hair was wet from the shower. 

I stepped through the door, kissed him, he bit my lip. Hugging, I reached down and removed the towel. His cock was already poking against me. Hard, insistent. 

I pushed him onto the couch and dropped to my knees.  I unzipped and pulled my cock out so it could breathe while I started pumping, sucking, licking his sweet precum covered dick. 

He began pushing deep into my throat, gagging me, but I kept taking it. So turned on. His precum was flowing freely. 

He must have been primed to cum as it didn't tale biu a few minutes and I was rewarded with a big mouthful of his sweet boy juice.  Creamy, slick, hot. I kissed him, biting his lower lip. 

Last night my new hot South Indian friend came over at about 1 AM for some quick fun.  I was a little tired but felt like kissing and he was wanting to cum. He's vers bottom.  On our first meet I managed to get on his dick and he flooded my hole so nicely.

So when he arrived we started making out and his hot body was such a turn on and I was hard as fuck. So I lubed his cheeks and my cock and started pushing into his ass slowly. I broke through into his hole and he was in heaven.  I fucked him gently and played with his hard cock all the while kissing him. I kept edging him as I slid my dick in and out of his hole.  He eventually couldn't hang on anymore and said he was going to cum. I quickly put my mouth over his dick and captured most of his cum and swallowed it.  The rest I hoovered out of his pubes. If I had had a few more minutes I would have creamed his hole. He left and I jerked off a big load.

Sweat cummy mess yesterday.

Temperatures here are skyrocketing all week. Not used to this muggy heat in this area. It was 33C (91F) which is unusual. Was contacted by a young guy with a delicious dick who sometimes 'uses me' if he needs a blowjob. Hadn't seen him in months. Sometimes he continues to fucking so I cleaned out just in case. He likes to edge and pushes me away when he feels like cumming until it is safe to continue. Same now. He comes over in the afternoon and I start blowing him. Pushes my head away and then tells me when I can continue. This went on for almost an hour (my jaws started to ached tbh) until he started shaking and blew a massive load in my mouth. I wished he had switched to fucking like he sometimes does but alas not this time.

Then I got a text from one of my regulars suggesting a repeat of a week ago in the evening. He and another regular tagteamed me then. That was only the 2nd time they had done that (1st time being months ago). This one has a very thick dick (think Red Bull can) which stretches my ass to the limit. The other one horny as fuck 24/7 (a younger guy with a thing for daddies) and he breeds me at least 2 times a week if not more and we had a lot of fun last time so he agreed. 

It was so hot inside the house we were sweating like pigs before we even started. They took turns and/or spitroasted me. Due to the heat we took plenty of breaks, or rather they took breaks while the other one was busy fucking me or me blowing him (I did get a few breaks too 😉 ) We played for over 3 hours and I was rewarded with 5 loads. I shot my load when the thick one was bottoming out in me first time he went in and again later on when the other one was pounding me balls deep giving me his 3rd load. Must have been the sound of his balls slapping my ass hehe! By the time we finished we were all exhausted but agreed it was a hot session even though it had been almost to hot to fuck and we needed to do this again. Lucky me 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Saturday night in Chicago (Pride weekend) went to bar called Touche. Heavy fucking and sucking in the back room. Lost count of the number of guys that fucked me (probably 10+) and how many loads I took (probably 6+). I am here until next weekend and am planning to go back for more. My partner fucked me twice the next day. He didn’t know I had been loaded until he pulled out and cum poured out of my hole. Time to wash the sheets lol.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Thursday night got book a motel and got there around 3 and posted that I was a cumdump hosting all night ass up. First guy wanted me on all 4s facing the door. The next 3 just walked in with me ass up on the bed, never saw their faces. Next guy then brought me to another hotel a couple blocks away where I was tag teamed. Last guy was a bbc that fucked me for 2hrs and absolutely destroyed my hole just fucking me into the bed. Total of about 12 loads that night. Going again this week!

• Like 4

Not a whole helluva lot to report. Last night I did go to Steamworks Toronto on a regular Saturday night. Every night has a different vibe, if you know what I mean. I douched completely and brought my little black over-the-shoulder bb sex bag filled with 2 buttplugs, silicone lube and Vaseline. At this time I can take all 3 COLT buttplugs that came as a pack. I had my room for 8 hours. Now on to the bb forest...

LOADS #1 and #2 came down my throat in the back narrow darkroom. It's really cool that the staff totally dims the lights after 1 AM. All you see is the lights outside at both ends and a thin green fluorescent strip along the wall. The first cock I crouched down to suck off. More than pencil thin, around 6-7". Juicy. About 2 mins of sucking, him moaning, his body trembling and he was ready to blast in my mouth. Good-sized hot load. The second cock I had my back against the wall and crouched down. About 5" thicker. Pre-cum. Several times he tried to pull his cock out of my mouth. (WFT! I don't get this! Why don't you want to cum?) But I brought his ass cheeks and cock closer to me. He ready ready to cum. I caught the first few spurts in my mouth. He didn't have a huge load to give. But enjoyable to suck him off.

My load of a few days went into another guy's mouth who was sucking me and a few other guys in that same darkroom. I didn't want just to jerk off on my bed in my room. My load HAD to go in someone's mouth or ass.

An o.k. night! I wish it was more piggier. I'm looking at attending a Wednesday (6PM-12 midnight) FukdTo bb sex party @ Club120. FukdTo is expanding from a Saturday/Sunday now to include Wednesdays. It'd be interesting to see who shows up to play on any given Wednesday. If it's anything like a Saturday/Sunday, it's sure to be HOT and piggy! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Was driving around town this afternoon and checking squirt regularly for any tops that wanted to breed me. A guy asked me to meet him at his office. I was there in 10 minutes and as soon as he closed his blinds I was naked and on my knees, sucking him. He was an older man but his cock got nice and hard. When I deepthroated him he warned me to go slow or he might cum too fast. So I tried to slow it down a bit. He was rock hard and I wanted his load in my ass so I turned around and backed up onto him. He went in balls deep on the first thrust and started moaning. I barely moved on him and he said he was already cumming. He fucked me for a couple of minutes while he was still hard and apologized but I said it was fine. I wanted his cum in my ass and I got every drop of it so that was a win. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Today around 1 pm I got my hole fucked and bred by a hot black man that I had talked to on the sex app for over a number of years but never ended up fucking.  Well today we fucked and he was awesome.  Big muscular man. Totally hot arms and chest.  Yum! He threw me around a bit before he pinned my ass down and blasted his cum into my hole. He finally came as he fucked me face down ass up. Love it. Totally going to fuck again with this man.

Around 2 I get a message from this white college student who I've fucked with before but he wore a condom. He's a bigger guy. Second time I blew him. This time he wanted to fuck me again. With a condom.  He has a hot dick. Always hard. Thick in the middle and then tapers off at the head. Easy to slide those in quickly but you feel it when they go deep. I head to his place around 4 pm. He lays back and I start sucking his dick and he loves it, He's hitting on the poppers and I'm edging him closer and he says i wanna fuck you. I sat up on top of him and my ass found his very hard dick and I'm expecting him to tell me to put on the condom but I let it slide in and let me tell you it slid into a very cummy ass from the black man. The student couldn't last long, he blew his load way up my hole.  Fuck. Love that he bred me. Now I have a black load and a white load mixing together in my ass. 

• Like 4

Got on prep and bred first ass a few months ago. Kinda white trashy dude on A4A invited me over while his BF was out of town and step kids were in another room sleep. Said he just wanted to give head. Kept playing with his ass and he eventually laid flat on his belly and spread his ass. Started fucking and within a few minted squirted my first load into a guys ass, no pullout. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3