Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Update: bred a total of 37 loads in my ginger otter fbud while camping this weekend. I fucked him at his place before we headed out, in our tent, up against a tree just before summiting a mountain we hiked, and on a blanket in the woods. He wore these short jean shorts, and sometimes my loads would be running down his thighs. When i got home last night a lean, black bttm with a bubble ass asked me to come over, and i bred four loads in him. 

2 hours ago, ucOtterTopNC said:

Update: bred a total of 37 loads in my ginger otter fbud while camping this weekend. I fucked him at his place before we headed out, in our tent, up against a tree just before summiting a mountain we hiked, and on a blanket in the woods. He wore these short jean shorts, and sometimes my loads would be running down his thighs. When i got home last night a lean, black bttm with a bubble ass asked me to come over, and i bred four loads in him. 

Woof/Oink!!! Luv bareback fuck in the woods!!!!!!!

San Francisco Cumunion and Maze. Message me or reply if you fucked me--it'd be hot to know you've fucked me and even hotter if there's a list of guys on display for everyone to see what a piggy slut I am. Who knows if anyone is on breeding zone. I was wearing a white harness, jockstrap, and have an apadravya (penis piercing that goes vertically all the way through the head).

I visited San Francisco for pride. Friday I took loads in my hotel room for a while. Then walked around the city for a while, exploring and sightseeing. Stayed on Grindr to make myself available for tops along the way. All in all, took 10+ loads. Went to the Maze at Atlas still cum filled. Took a lot of cock. No idea how many 😈. I think I only took one load there (people usually reserve cumming at sex parties). One guy liked me so much, he told me he'd give me his load at the end of the night. He had a nice fat cock and probably 8 inches. He fucked me, we made out in the sling, and he finally filled me up. 

Saturday, went to Steamworks. May have taken the biggest cocks I've ever had (and I've had some big ones)--but it was mostly a bust 😒. Lots of looking, but so many guys not engaging.

Sunday, went to the cumunion party. That was the best event of the weekend. Took cock most of the night, with a few short breaks. Took several loads. I got pretty sloppy and dripping. Just when I'd get to the point that most of the cum had been fucked out of me, I'd get the next load. I know lots of boys were REALLY enjoying my soppy hole. 

I feel all 😈😈😈 after this weekend. Don't know how to say that in words--but like that emoji. Content. Smirky. Dirty. Used. 😈😈😈

I met lots of cool people this weekend. Several potential future husbands--if only I lived here.

It was a good weekend. 🐷😌

Edited by Princealbert69
Addition
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Have been advertising on apps all AM. Got a hot mixed otter to come with his 6 inch, thick cock to open me up and cum in me. Now into load number two.

Second top a quick fuck but it’ll be a return fuck. We worked well, he was verbal, played with my hole as I sucked him off. Took out plug,fucked me, put plug back in. 

Got on sniffies.com early sunday morning and found a couple guys not far away. Went to the first place and walked into his backyard where he was laying out on a large beachtowel stroking a nice fat cock. I stripped down to get between his legs to gobble down that nice piece of meat and taste the precum leaking out.  After a few minutes of this just had to have him inside me and climbed on top of him to sit on him. His cock slid slowly into my hole. When he was about halfway in he grabbed my hips and rammed himself in to the hilt. It hurt a little but he didn't care and started jackhammering my hole. When it obvious my hole had adjusted to him he told me to get on all fours. He put his cockhead on my pink hole and told me to beg for it loudly. I hollered out loud for him to please fuck my hole with his hard cock and he pushed all the way into me. It felt so awesome! He didn't say anything or even slow down but suddenly my hole got real slick and i knew he had cum in me. He stayed hard and started pounding even harder.  I'm not sure how long he lasted though he fucked me for a good while when he announced i was going to get load #2 and i begged him to fill me up. After he slid out of me i cleaned him up and he asked me if anyone else was going to fuck me.  I told him i was headed to another place closeby and then to a place out in the countryside. That got him hard and he turned me around and rammed into my ass again, finally giving me a 3rd load. It was a great beginning to the day and i headed out to my other fucks.

• Like 3

Friday night I got fucked by my ex and took his load on film for my future only fans, then went to Club Dallas for a couple hours with a buddy and let 2 daddies fuck us, then I went apt hopping and had two more younger guys load me up together and feed me the juice in my ass on their dicks and fingers and by mouth. then went back to club d and probably had 10 more guys fuck me anonymously through a glory hole or just in the dark (I have no desire to see who's fucking me. most of the guys there are trolls anyway but they have a cock and a pulse so I bend over). then I apt hopped a little bit more and took probably 5 more loads. then rested on Saturday, and Sunday I was back at club d cruising. afterward I went to a local bookstore and got loaded by a short young latino guy while I waited for a man on Grindr to arrive. the Grindr dude was jacked and verbal and degraded me while he fucked me three times. went to bed with all the cum in me afterward. loved every minute.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Big belly twink loves my hole and to breed it. He did with his beer can cock. We have been talking about it for weeks. He saved his cum for days for me. When I arrived he wore a boxer and a t-shirt. He laid back on the bed, so, I could realise a tent between his legs. I didn’t hesitate just dropped my clothes off and put his pants down. I wasn’t wrong, he was rock hard. Quick sniff of my poppers and began to suck him. After sniffing again I could let him deep into my throat. I was sucking him for a while. When his cock was fully covered with my saliva I sat on it. Without any other lubricant it hurt a bit. Some secs later I was riding his extremely thick cock. After ten minutes he turned me onto my four and fucked me hard. He pull his cock out till its angle and pushed back full. He repeated it many times. Before he finished the doggy, he gave me a hard turn again. Then he asked me to ride him again. He pushed me to my back, grabbed my legs and positioned them to his shoulders and then he fucked me for almost twenty minutes like an animal. I bagged him for his cum. Asked him to destroy my hole and unload me. He was faster and harder.  Until he started to moaning and unloaded me. I got a huge almost weekly cum. 

It happened just an hour before but the pain is still in my hole. 

I cannot be happier and more satisfied than now being like a slut with destroyed hole anf fulfilled with cum. I love to be a bottom whore. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sunday night after i was bred earlier in the day by the hot black man and the white college student I get a message from an Asian guy that's been trying to fuck me for months when he comes to town.  Never could make it work but wanted to see if I could check him off my "to fuck list" .  He came over around 9 and we got naked and kissed.  He wasn't a great kisser but I've had much worse.  Nice hard uncut smallish cock but hot to suck. He was loving my blowjob and I was hoping to suck him off because he wanted to wear a rubber.  I hate them. But fished one of the the drawer and lubed it up.  Slid it over his hard dick and sat on him.  He fucked me a while like this and then he positioned me next to the bed bent over so he could fuck me doggie.  Then he got me on my back on the edge of the bed and proceeded to fuck me and dump his load in the condom.  I carefully removed it and stored it in the bathroom until after he left.  After he left I didn't end up doing anything with it.  Finally threw it away today.  I don't think cum stays fresh after a few hours. Not sure.

I forgot about this other guy I met last last Friday. Hot married black guy I've been chatting with on Grindr for a few months.  Not easy to align schedules.  He messaged me and was less than 500 ft from me.  I told him to stop by my place but he said he had an errand to run and could he stop by afterward.  I said sure but I had plans around that time.  So an hour later he messages me if he should come by.  I said yes, quickly because a friend was coming by and I didn't want her to catch us fucking around.  He comes up to the door and he's hot.  I invite him in and we start kissing passionately.  I quickly untie my shorts and let him get his hand down onto my ass. He quickly finds my hole and starts rubbing it.  Mmmm.  I unzip him and fish out his hot black dick and swallow it. All the while we are standing up and dressed.  I suck him a few minutes but then my friend messages me that she's arriving and I tell him he better go. Damn.  I wanted him to fuck me. If only we had another 15 minutes I would have had a cummy hole.  Next time I hope.

Edited by Cumhunt

My last load was a week ago. My bf was working, so I figured I had some time to play on the sly. Hopped on bbrt and got a message from a bottom staying in a nearby hotel with his room number. I went over and found him ass up, lights out. Are his ass for a bit, before living up with spit and pushing in. He liked it rough, so lots of pulling out and shoving in. Fucked him for about 10 minutes before he told me he was close. I love making a bottom cum when I fuck them. He shot and clamped down, making me unload deep in his ass. 

Cleaned up and headed home. Just finished showering as the bf got home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

i hooked up with a dude from adam4adam at a local trail ...walked into the woods and got on my knees   unzipped his zipper licked his underware and sucked his cock thru them  and out popped a beautiful 7incher.   he throat fucked me and i sucked his balls when i needed to breath some air.  when he was ready to cum he pumped a delicious load into my  mouth.  seven strong ejaculation spasm shot into my mouth and throat.   it tasted so good.  i love it when a hot guy feeds me his load... it's so intensely personal.   i will be meeting this dude again.

Guest plowmeraw

I was traveling in Tucson and hooked up with two tops on Scruff. They both had huge cocks do I was of course excited before it began.

I could never have imagined how much hotter the reality was than the fantasy. They bred me for several hours. They tag teamed me, spit roasted me, and double penetrated me (3 times!). One pounded hard while the other was a nice slow in and out. Every moment of it was heaven. They fucked me constantly, discussing what they were going to do next to me. And I took it. And took it. And took it. 

I have no idea how many times they unloaded in me. I'd guess 3 or so for slow and steady and 10 or so (!) from the pounding guy. We have a few vids from it. Pounding guy offered me a lift home and in the car we decided to find a remote stop in the desert to fuck. He fucked me against the car outside and dumped two more loads in me. Then he bred me outside across the street from my friends' house and gave me two more loads 

It's 8 hours later. My hole is still loaded up and I'm hard as a rock thinking about it. I need more!

This afternoon.

Just back from a few days away sharing a room with my long term BF , we have a platonic relationship - so no sex / wanking for several days.

Saw a guy on line who I had fucked a couple of weeks ago , he's just a complete Ho (just my time of Guy !)

I drove over to his place and he messaged to say he was running late "getting a tyre fixed", I was on time and parked at his place.

He had dropped off messenger , but whilst I was waiting a middle aged guy in dark glasses did the walk of shame from his door.

He then messaged to ask where I was , I said that I had seen the other guy.

He opened his door in a jock , I roughly grabbed his ass - still wet from the other guys load.

We went upstairs , he wanted oral but I just wanted to taste the fresh load in his hole , once I rimmed him I deep kissed him so that he could have a taste.

As I hadn't cum for a while I got him to straddle my thick and rigid as a iron bar cock.

He sat straight down and with all the other guys cum for lube ground him self on to me , I let him ride me whilst I sniffed poppers.

I must have cum a bucketload as he was getting off me his ass spat out a load of cum all over my cock and balls , he licked me clean.

Im glad I wasn't his first today , but I'm sure I wasn't his last.

• Like 3

At bookstore late, I got so turned on by a young bearded man who sucked my cock I spun him around, pulled his jeans down, and shoved my cock up his ass before he had a chance to tell me no. He let out a holler, but I kept pumping his tight ass and shot my dirty load in like 20 seconds. I stayed inside him til I went soft. When I plopped out he sat down and licked my cock clean. Told me I had just popped his cherry and gave him his first load all at once. I got instantly hard again and proceeded to fuck a second poz load into his ass. I hope he always remembers me. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4