Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

1 hour ago, cumbro said:

Had a business lunch that didn’t end until 2:30. Instead of returning to the office, I decided to swing by the local bathhouse. I was horny as fuck, and although the real action isn’t until late at night, I figured there might be one or two guys as horny as I was mid-afternoon.

in one of the rooms with a large bed, I saw a muscle daddy: short with a powerful build, hairy chest, and stroking himself in boxer briefs that had to stretch to fit over muscular thighs. He was totally my type, but sometimes muscle dudes only want to fuck around with other muscle, so I smiled lamely and kept on cruising.

On another trip around the maze of rooms, I realized his open door was facing me at the end of a corridor. Like he could see everyone who approached. I slowed down and stared right at him as I approached very slowly. The front of my towel was definitely tented.

This time he smiled, and gave his package a big tug, just so I could see. Fuck yeah!

i entered his room and he slid off the bed and stood. “Come here, boy,” he commanded.  “Are you going to be a good boy for daddy?” My heart was pounding. He had read all the signals, and now I was going to be fucked by the hottest man in the place.

He got back on the bed and sat with his back against the wall, legs spread. “Get on it” was all he had to say. I climbed up, still in a towel, and knelt down to suck his cock. Instantly his hands were roaming all over my shoulders and arms. “Nice” was all he said. 

Kneeling with my head down and ass in the air facing an open door, I realized how that must look to others passing by: smooth, tight ass with hole exposed, waiting to be filled. He said as much: “You are exactly the kind of boy I want to share with other muscle daddies.” That was followed by a question I wasn’t expecting. “Have you ever been fucked while being restrained?” Shit, I was out of my depth here. I told him no, at which point he pushed my head down a little more onto his cock.

When your ass is in the air, you can feel even the slightest movement of air on your exposed hole. I felt the change before I ever saw the man who had just entered the room behind me. My new master must have waved him in silently. All I felt was a calloused hand cupping my ass.

”Turn around boy, and check out the kind of man I like to share my boys with” I did as I was told, still kneeling but turning my head to see who belonged to the hand that just felt me up. Fuck, he was hot! Another short, powerfully built dude in his 40s with a full red-brown beard. Handsome as hell, I thought.

”His ass is yours. He’s a good little slut boy who knows his place.” Could they really be referring to me? An hour before I was in a suit talking about legal strategy. And now I’m on my knees drooling over two hairy muscle dudes, one of whom was squirting lube on my hole as the other held my head on his cock?

The ginger dude’s hands moved from caressing my ass to spreading it. His cock was thick and hard and the lube meant he just slid right home. Fuck! My mind was racing. I’d never done it with two guys, and certainly not two guys who pretty much fit my ultimate fantasy.

Our host directed the whole thing. “Breed him slow and deep, cuz I only like fucking wet holes.” The ginger dude was happy to oblige, and I was in pig heaven with both holes stuffed. I could feel his hairy stomach on my back as he folded over me to shoot a hot load deep inside. “Good boy. I love seeing an obedient smooth ass bred properly.” Bred. I had just been “bred.” The top was more pony than stallion, but I loved every minute of it—and every inch of his amazingly well-defined chest, abs, arms, and legs. 

After he pulled out, my host said, “that’s a good boy. My turn now.” He was true to his word, playing with the fresh cum leaking out of my ass. He made me push some of it out and fed it to me. Sweet! And then he fucked me slow and deep, all the way in, all the way out, and punching back in until the first guy’s load was all frothy.

i limped back to my office with a smile. Can’t wait to go back there some afternoon, and maybe my fantasy dads will be there again.

This is my favorite scene in a bathhouse - to hook with a Dom and then be used by all whom he wishes to breed me.  Oink!

Been on A4A and BBRTS all morning, and started chatting with I guy I talked to the other day. Asked him if he wanted to breed some ass, and his response was "Fuck Yeah". 30 minutes later I'm at his place. A small house in need of some outdoor work, but nice and tidy inside. Much nicer than his pics, he's around 5'10"  190 and holds it well, with  a 8inch girthy cut cock, and nice short tight multicolored dreads. As I'm blowing him he is growing nicely as I realize I need to work on my deep throating skills. He asks if he could see my ass, so I oblige. Not much later, I'm on my back, legs up and feel the nice initial heat as his head works its way up me. That gives way to pure pleasure as he gets a good pumping rhythm. He commented me on my thightness as  I asked if he plans to cum in me. He answered with a question, and I happily said yes. With that the speed and depth of the poundings increased, and his hot smile gave way to a grin. A few seconds later the thrusts took on a wetter feel just as he let out a nice moan. After cleaning up our bits, we agreed we'd keep in touch. Second raw cock for me, and don't ever see a need for condoms again.

• Like 3

Couple nights ago a tatted breeder had me swing by after a buddy and I flipped/seeded each other in Philly. My breeder was in a group n shot his charged load (and bugged otherwise too) in me as soon as I got there, then I shot two loads in one of the designated bottoms (who was rock hard the whole time). We got so wet n sweaty, the bed felt like it had been pissed (another fetish of mine) n we were sweating on each other like we were in a sauna ... hooooot!

Edited by hmmm
Missing words
  • Like 2

Last nite in an alley out in public at 10pm by a hot Latino guy in East LA wit a big dick about 9 in half that I had just met on Grindr he leaned me against some boxes behind a trash can  . Then a gurl I Kno cuz I went to school with her , her name's Yolanda  was passing by with a stroller and her baby . She saw me getting dicked down and she was like dam and turned the stroller the other way  and watched us . Was pretty hot having her watch me getting fucked  , she was also getting turned on . 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Fuck bud stopped by, fucked me a little, I'm tall, he's very short, couldn't quite get the logistics right, but in the end the load ended up going down my throat. Kinda wishing I had taken one of the other offers I had tonight. Really CRAVING a load in my hole right now.

Saturday was a pretty busy day. May regular fuck buddy slept in my bed with me. I was in Friday after a longer trip, he worked in long set; so the sex was delayed. But on Saturday morning. His morning glory made me exciting. I turned back to him, fixed his cock to my hole. A few saliva, no any lube and pushed myself onto his hardon. He fucked me without mercy. Finally he turned to his back with me, pushed my legs up and gave me a crazy ride till he unloaded me his daily cum. I saved it in my hole till late afternoon. 

I spent the night with friends, after midnight went to the sauna. It was boring and quite empty. One guy barebacked me, but honestly his fuck was also boring. So I went to the cruising bar in the near. There was a crowd. After some short suck a guy found me. He forced me down to his rock hard cock, after a while he grabbed my head and fuck my throat careless. I was chuckling which made him more wild. Finally he cummed to my mouth. After it I went to find a fucker. Shorter hairy bearded guy came, eye contact. He was cute, grabbed my hand and was pulling to a cubicle. It was a passionate preplay. We sucked eachother till I turned back. He knew his task. He pushed his cock into my hole. And he fucked me hard. I don’t know till when but finally he unloaded me with a huge cum. 

We said bye and my cruising was going on. 

In the sling room two super bears playing with eachother and invited me to join them. Just mutual jerking for a while when one of them jumped to the sling. The other started to fuck him. It was very exciting. A bit later the fucker pulled his cock out and invited me to fuck his mate. And I did. From this moment we fucked the bear one after the other. I remarked the top there was my hole too, so while I was fucking his mate he was fucking me. It was not too comfortable, so I pulled my cock out. The fucker forced my face to the bottom’ Hole. I was rimming him while the other was fucking me. He gave me my second load. I continued the fuck, the bottom pushed his boots to my face. It made me extremely excited but I couldn’t cum. 

Next turn with another guy who got from me a hot deepthroat. 

Finally a couple. They were fucking exciting so I stepped to them with my hardon i my hend. The bottom get into it and was sucking while was being fucked. Later he turned back, sucked the top and was fucked  by me. We changed it many times when the top unloaded his hole which finished me. I cummed the whole night dose to the bottom’s mouth. 

Guest CuriousDallas

Got messaged by a fuck bud who had a drunk 19 y/o guy over at his place and was looking to line up other guys to fuck him. I'm always down to fuck, so I went over to his place. The kid was face down on the bed, conscious, but clearly drunk. He didn't seem to mind my fucking him, but he wasn't really into it either. Said it was cool for me to fuck him so I had my consent. My bud had already shot inside him, so it was no problem sliding in and adding my load. While I was fucking him a group of three more guys about my age, maybe a little older show up. I was kinda jealous my bud knew these guys and wasn't sharing them with me as two of them were pretty hot. They stripped down and quickly one had his cock in the drunk kid's mouth and one of them was grinding up on my ass asking if I wanted it. I handed him the lube and soon enough he was inside me. was loving taking his dick and was trying to slow my fucks so I didn't shoot my second load too fast as I wanted him to cum inside me. "You want it?" I heard him ask, and I said yeah, and soon enough he blasted inside me and I blasted in the kid not long after. We switched places so he could fuck the kid and I slid my dick inside his ass and started fucking him. He blasted his second load inside the kid and I was still working on cumming inside him, so we moved to the side so the other two guys could get their shot at the kid. All three of them wound up fucking the kid and also me and I wound up fucking two of them with our bud joining in as well. Once the kid passed out we all got down to playing with each other and It was so hot that these studs who were clearly tops also wanted to bottom and had no problems going bare.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Just moved and got my first cock in my new place.   Met a fine French African dude who lives near by (first contact was BBRT).    His English and my French were limiting factors, but by the time he left early this morning, my freshly gapping hole was drooling a couple of unmedicate HIV2 loads.   Hope there is more where that came from.    

He had a fine cock....perhaps not the full BBC that is often fetishised., and he was a bit of an animal in his approach.   But once he got turned on fully, he knew how to fuck hard and long.   After living in the "wilderness" for many years, it was good to hunt cock in a more populated area.   If Henri was any indication of the available cock, I KNOW I am going to be happy here.....very, very happy.     After ten am and I am still feeling the joy of a gaping ass.   Nice glass plug holding what is left of that HIV2 goodness in place.

i spent all night taking bathhouse loads. there was such a big puddle of cum under the sling from everything that dripped outta my pussy that i had to get down on my hands n knees and lick it up. one guy said "thats so fucking disgusting and i bet its all hiv positive cum"the other guy said "i bet it is.i know the loads he got from me were LOADED with hiv. now lick that toxic cum off the dirty bathhouse floor slut" then got down behind me and fucked me while i licked it all up.he made sure i got every drop.then dumped another load in me and said "thats 3 from me boy.i know you like unmedicated toxic loads so you're welcome. i said thank you daddy n he slapped my ass and left.i never looked behind me to see what he looked like but if i had to guess he was an older white daddy. nice meaty cock.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Over the past week I met some more guys off sniffies and a couple guys on doublelist, went to the ABS a few times and got bred by a few other guys that have my cell.  One of the guys on sniffies was a tall black guy with a really fat 10" cock. Thank god i had already taken a few guys in my ass and had sat on a 9" circumference dildo in the car on the way over because i could barely get any of him in my mouth. As it was he took a good while to get totally inside me and he pushed past that 3rd ring when he did.  He ended up giving me a really good pounding and after he pulled out he poured lube all over my hand and told me to fist myself.  I have NEVER done that before but i was gaping so much it didn't take much to get my whole hand in my ass while he called me a nasty whore.  He bred me again and dumped another load in me and made me fist myself again.

• Like 2

This past weekend in Vegas was a hot one. Besides being 110° outside. I went for a run and then headed into the hotel spa locker room to hit the steam room. The hot latin twink with the 7.5uc cock and hard body was working as the attendant. A little small talk, he hands me a towel and some water and I make my way through the empty place. A couple minutes later he comes in. We’ve done this before so there’s no question or discussion. My towel is open, my dick is hard, my hole is lubed, and my husband thinks I’m a trooper for doing a hard run in the heat. He drops to his knees and starts devouring my cock. I pull him off because I could cum in a second and he pops his hot cock out of his pants and I swallow it. Damn he’s so fucking hot! I look up at him as he is watching the door and for any other activity. I mean he is on the clock after all. I say to him it would be hot if he’d fuck me sometime. He says yeah? Get up. The kid wastes no time, feels my hole and just pushes all of himself deep inside. He grabs my shoulders and starts deep dicking with long strokes. But he pulls out and says he’s too nervous about getting caught. I say swallow my load and push his head down on my dick as I shot a 7day load down his throat. He leaves, I come out a few min later and he says that was a close call. I’ll be back tomorrow. 

Sunday morning, go for a run, head into the steam room. There’s some other guy taking a shower but otherwise it’s empty. In walks latin boy and he’s obviously been stroking himself behind the attendant counter. He grabs my hair and pushes his cock down my throat. He’s rough, obviously because he didn’t get off the day prior, and I’m in fuckin heaven. He tells me he’s going to cum and I held his cock still in my mouth and just sucked and licked his head as he shot spurt after spurt. I held his seed in my mouth, pulled up, stuck out my tongue to show him his load and he says that’s hot. I said want a taste? We snowballed his load. He kneeled back down and quickly swallowed another load from me. 

I’d say I hit the Vegas jackpot. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

just got fucked by this beautiful latino man from grindr and i think im in love LOL no really i think i am ! i never EVER in my 26 years said that before !  . he told me we had talked before on grindr and that i was rude to him ? i dont remember i was probably drunk so he said he had blocked me , so this morning at 5:45 here in LA he send me a message on grindr we chatted because he said he wanted to give me another chance so i had him coming over my place i was already deep cleaned douched so i was ready to go. when he got here my jaw dropped ! literally perfect facial features beautiful nice full beard but not bushy or messy it was fixed real good , tall about 6'2 beautiful tan skinned i dont think it was a fake tan it looked natural , muscular and thick latin accent even tho he spoke english . once in my room he quickly undressed so did i he quickly commented how he liked my slim smooth body and nice round bubble butt and small waist that I was short I'm 5'6 he 6'2 We quickly started making out and I sucked him off , wow big thick cuban chorizo I had a nine inch before and berly fitted in my mouth this was bigger and thicker !! Not sure how much but deff bigger , I got on top of him and rode him no lube no spit nothing went in dry . I took a huge hit of poppers which helped . Then after a good 2 mins I felt my hole getting wet. Then he put me doggy style then missionary and came deeeep in me . Then he rested 20 mins and gave me a second load deep in me . He was different he was. Very passionate and kissing me and made love to me nobody has done it to me that good ! I don't know if it was a Cuban thing ? But o gawd I want him as my husband I would let him wife me up ! Lol . After we were done I got all his info and he coming every day at 6Am to fuck me because he goes in to work at 7am so he gonna be stopping by before work every morning ;) . Btw I can tell he gave me a big load i put on my shorts and my ass is Leaking cum!

Edited by omarc92
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Boipussay19

Just got my smooth bubble butt ass bleached yesterday.

went over to a Grindr daddy’s place, he offered me a $100 just to fk without lube. I would’ve done it for free though.😈 

Anyways he couldn’t stop complementing my smooth pussy while he was fingering/spanking/tongue fucking my ass. I sucked his thick veiny cock for at least half an hour before I finally spat my gooey saliva onto it and drove his dick in my hole. I was sitting on his cock cowgirl facing him. I rode him hard and fast almost until he came but stopped, changed position this time missionary. He was holding my legs apart while lunging down on my hole. He came inside me and I told him not to pull out until he made me cum. He rubbed and tugged my clit until I came and the whole place was a mess. I took every drop of his come from my ass and ate it.