Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I been getting fucked by a guy I met off Grindr  for about at least 2 years at least Twice a week  (yep only guy I kept in contact for so long ) Mondays and Thursdays he comes to my house  around 1230 on his lunch break nice big 9 inch dick and stays hard  , yep I actually measured it lol  .  As u can see he also on grindr  . Sometimes on Saturday nites he Texts me and tells me I got a few hung tops from grindr to fuck u come over ! So I get ready and get my poppers and get ready to go to his house cuz I know it's gonna be a GOOD night !!He already knows because I told him find me guys with big DICKS don't find me guys with small dicks . And he always does a good job. He has gotten me some HUNG guys before that always fuck me raw .sometimes he also joins in. Also sometimes he  gets bttms to fuck but I don't join I just watch. And I'm okay with that ! It kinda turns me on watching. His name is Patrick and when he has guys over on Saturday nites he always text  me saying "Patricks WHORE house is open come on over "!! So I already know what he means when he text me that !  Btw that's me sucking his dick as u can see it's big ! And last pic it's his dick . 

F8F9AEDF-0FF4-4E19-BF61-D747665238A9.jpeg

14F6D200-B088-4F76-A819-79639D9BD395.jpeg

D05FB576-2580-4E92-87AE-6A81F44C3A41.jpeg

AFA24F30-8BE0-436A-9DB0-DFA8DF253626.jpeg

Edited by omarc92
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A few months back I met a guy on A4A.  I went to his place and sucked him a bit.  He was super paranoid (maybe about being  caught or found out).   He fingered my ass, complimented how nice it was and then I left-  weird.  His cock was nice though.  He was nice and I don’t think he meant to kick me out.  

Yesterday, out of the blue he messaged me to fuck.  I was like OK.  I went to his place and we went into a little girls room (gasp!)  it had a blanket over the bed.  I sucked him (no hands, his request).  Then he told me to ride and to do it raw.  Beautiful thick uncut cock.  Hot middle eastern guy, hairy chest.  I think he’s a doctor with kids.  We kissed and wow-  so passionate.  He came like a ton in my ass.  An hour later I had to expel a large amount.  Later that night I farted and -  well,  a second even much bigger load was in my underwear.  That smell of well baked cum was permeating. I got hard again and jacked off.  He messaged me saying how hot it was.  I agreed.  Best load I’ve taken in months!  And there have been many fun ones.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Four hour's of sucking, spitting, nip chewing, slapping, spanking, making out, pit licking, ass munching, hole work and rough fucking with my Awesome PIG Brother ended with 2 loads buried deep into my hungry horny hole and a 3rd fed to me then snowballed. Always a GREAT time when we play.

I LOVE getting fucked totally anonymously , never seeing the guys that take my ass. That brings up some interesting situations sometimes when i'm out and about like yesterday morning. I was in a Lowes hardware store and realized 2 guys guys were watching me closely. When i got up close they said hi and asked how i was doing and one of them slightly rubbed his crotch. Told them i was well and stuck my ass out just enough that if they had fucked me before they would know i was up for a fuck. One turned to the other and said yea, i've fucked thus guy several times before but he was always blindfolded. I laughed and said that was me but he had the advantage because i'd never seen him. We went back to the bathroom and i pulled my shorts down to my ankles in the huge stall at the end. The guy that had fucked me was right behind me and i could feel his nice hard cock up against my ass as he slid in my 2 load ass and sighed. Silently he slid in and out until he grunted lightly as he flooded me with his cum. I leaned back and we kissed as he was still inside me.  He pulled out and i cleaned up his cock. As he left the other guy came into the stall and dropped his pants a bit.  I felt his cock get rock hard in my mouth and then turned around to present my ass to him.  He found my hole and started going in slow but i pushed back hard so he slid in all the ways to his pubes.  You are a horny fucker he said and proceeded to pound me.  Only a couple or three minutes and he unloaded in my ass.  He pulled out and i turned around to clean him off but he grabbed me and we made out for a minute before i knelt down and cleaned his cock.  He left and i cleaned up a bit. Found them waiting outside the door when i left and gave them both my number.  They texted this morning and i will be meeting them tonight for a longer session. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

made my usual trek to the adult bookstore in the city yesterday  tipped the counter man, hung out and left and came back a half hour later to find a young Hispanic waiting for me. I sucked his cock and he played with my ass. He ultimately shot his load into my waiting mouth!  I then pick up a total stranger at a bus stop. We had only conversed through email. This BBC takes me to a local run down neighborhood where he has me suck his cock then fucks me in the street in front of a playground.  A jogger put an end to that so I take him to the video store where we finish. He fucks me bareback and hand a load deep up my ass.  

I then meet up with another BBC, a stranger from Grindr who has me meet him in a parking lot of an older motel. I suck his dick and he bends me over in broad daylight and fucks me from behind. He insisted on wearing a condom but when he was through the cum filled condom went up my ass where it still is.  

I head back to the local gay area motel and suck this large guys cock and take his load down my throat before heading back home. 

• Like 1

Had a hung (9 inches) and thick Italian muscle daddy come fuck me this afternoon. I fell to my knees two seconds after he walked in, pulled out his dick, and started blowing him. After fucking my face for a bit, he got himself comfortable on my bed, took a few hits of my poppers, forced me to take a few deep hits, and moaned while I worshipped his cock. I started getting really horny for his cock in my ass (haha), so I climbed up and slid down onto that fat cock. Heaven. He got me in doggy style next and that's when he started going to town. I was hitting the poppers as he fucked, and the first few times I did a hit, he paused his pounding to let me finish, but afterwards he basically didn't give a shit and kept fucking me while I had the bottle under my nose. It was a bit tricky trying to hold steady while being bounced violently back and forth on his cock but also hot as fuck. I could feel his balls slap my ass with every stroke. When he got close, he forced me to really arch my back and show him how slutty I was, thrust all the way in, and breed me deep.

:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday at lunch.  Was tired and frustrated with work so went to an adult arcade/bookstore intending to only suck dick.  Hopped in a booth but the guy next door was only interested in jacking off so went a couple booths down.  Looked through the hole and saw a new guy who had just arrived.  I signaled I wanted to suck him and he pulled out this amazingly thick and uncut (my favorite) dick that curves down and I started sucking him.  He grew and that cock was not only thick but long.  He told me to come to his booth and I did where I continued to suck him but he wanted more (he started pulling my pants down).  I let him and turned around and he shoved his dick into me and pounded me away.  Made me bend over so I was face the hole with the guy who just wanted to jack off and the guy fucking me really railed me until he came in my ass.  Whole time I was in heaven!  Too bad I had to go back to work, would have loved to stay there for awhile taking more dick and cum.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Earlier this week I paid a visit to Subway Sauna here in Melbourne: I find the place to be quite random in terms of success ... sometimes its fantastic, other times its just dead.  I've had a run of dead visits ... so low expectations going in.

And for the most part, it lived down to my expectations - really no one that was my type, so I just at in the steam room or watched a video.  I'd got a bit bored and headed to the gloryholes, which I find are good for sparking a bit of action, and sat down outside one to see what would happen.  A few minutes later, this muscly Eurasian guy walks up and grabs my dick - he had absolutely no inhibitions.  He gave my dick a squeeze or two, and then went into the booth with the most glory holes so I hopped into one of the adjoining booths.

With my dick now rock hard I stuck it through the hole and his ass slide straight down onto it - nice and bare.  It was a totally hot hole ... he'd already pre-lubed it, and maybe someone else had fucked him immediately prior ... but it rode my swollen cock beautifully.  I really love aggressive bottoms who are focused on getting my load pumped inside their hole, and that was this guy.  A silky smooth hole, a lovely looking bot and an insatiable appetite soon had me unloading inside him.  I pulled out and walked out of the cubicle - as I walked past his, he opened the door and took me into a room.

After closing the door, he just climbed onto the bed on all fours ... "fuck me and breed me" was the demand ... I soon deposited load #2 into his ass ... and after leaving my dick inside him for a few mins, I felt ready to pump load #3 in as well.  No mention of condoms, status ... or even lube! 

Nice to have a win every now and then - one of the better visits this year :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, blondy said:

Earlier this week I paid a visit to Subway Sauna here in Melbourne: I find the place to be quite random in terms of success ... sometimes its fantastic, other times its just dead.  I've had a run of dead visits ... so low expectations going in.

And for the most part, it lived down to my expectations - really no one that was my type, so I just at in the steam room or watched a video.  I'd got a bit bored and headed to the gloryholes, which I find are good for sparking a bit of action, and sat down outside one to see what would happen.  A few minutes later, this muscly Eurasian guy walks up and grabs my dick - he had absolutely no inhibitions.  He gave my dick a squeeze or two, and then went into the booth with the most glory holes so I hopped into one of the adjoining booths.

With my dick now rock hard I stuck it through the hole and his ass slide straight down onto it - nice and bare.  It was a totally hot hole ... he'd already pre-lubed it, and maybe someone else had fucked him immediately prior ... but it rode my swollen cock beautifully.  I really love aggressive bottoms who are focused on getting my load pumped inside their hole, and that was this guy.  A silky smooth hole, a lovely looking bot and an insatiable appetite soon had me unloading inside him.  I pulled out and walked out of the cubicle - as I walked past his, he opened the door and took me into a room.

After closing the door, he just climbed onto the bed on all fours ... "fuck me and breed me" was the demand ... I soon deposited load #2 into his ass ... and after leaving my dick inside him for a few mins, I felt ready to pump load #3 in as well.  No mention of condoms, status ... or even lube! 

Nice to have a win every now and then - one of the better visits this year :)

I love Subway Sauna in Melbourne. When I was there at the turning of last and this year I spent a lot time there. I agree sometimes it can be disappointing but mostly I was satisfied. 

• Like 1

This morning my 23 yr old hot black top came over.  He was horned.  We role played daddy son and he got so hot to fuck me.  I started by riding on top but he soon flipped me on my back as he loves to shoot his load in my ass this way.  When he moves me into that position I know i'm getting bred very soon. Sure enough less than 10 minutes he's dumping his load deep inside me and I can feel the strong pulsating cock transferring his seed.  The best feeling ever.

• Like 1

Decided to hit up local sauna after work. Empty except some middle eastern just blow me guy (pass) & older Latin guy who was fit but was only their to tease and pretend like he wasn’t their for sex (hard pass).  Older white blue collar married daddy showed up. He was def into me, blew me good then sat on me bare. The Latin tease guy (who I actually i walked in on messing with daddy earlier) got his panties in a bunch and decided to leave really loudly (with a heart full of hate and balls full of cum I’m sure). No matter, I kept pounding this hot daddy raw for the next 30 min or so. I decided not to breed him yet cause I don’t want him freaked out in case I see him their again. He shot a big load however then went home to his unappreciative wife of 31 years. Chatted him up and next time he Def wants my load. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just had an experience that i'd hadn't had in a while.  Chatted with a guy on bbrt who was at a bookstore and went to meet him.  He was goodlooking with a nice fat cock so i immediately doffed my sweats and t-shirt and slipped out of my shoes so I was stark naked in the hallway of the bookstore so a lot of other guys guys saw me naked as well.  He said loudly that he was going to fuck my ass and we went into a room where i bent over.  Didn't realize he was tripping on tina and he came up my ass and then proceeded to piss in me with his chem loaded piss.  Being the obedient cum slut i tried to keep the piss in me and i ended up absorbing some of his chempiss. I went horny wild. I know i released the piss in the room ... sorry to the cleanup guy! .... and went into total whore mode. I remember walking the hall naked and telling guys to fuck my ass. Not sure how many did but i came back to my senses a couple hours later coveted in cum and with a sleazy guy pounding my ass. He finished and a few more guys took their turn on my ass before i found my clothes in an adjacent room and left with cum leaking down my balls and inside of my legs.  Not sure how i made it home. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest PervNW

I've only taken one this year in my bedroom. I want to get to triple figures by the end of the year. Any UK guys (or visitors) want to help out?

I just met a guy off grindr in some woods behind some buildings in an industrial area. He messaged me to meet me there. Once we saw each other he had me follow him into a secluded area. I dropped to my knees while he undid his shorts. I sucked him til he was hard then leaned against some low tree branches and offered him my lubed up ass. He fucked me hard and fast and shot his load into me. Barely said a word and that was it. So fucking hot.

• Like 4