Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last Sunday I went on Grindr and hunting for dick. Sometimes blank profiles, mystery meat can be a golden nugget or a fake ass profile. In this case I struck gold. 

Conversation started slow and easy with the usual “what are you into.” I didn’t want to scare him and think I was a Nypho which I am. 

It escalates to a simple response from me, “I like pleasing guys and making them cum.”  And “where do you like to cum?” He answers I. Mouth or Ass. 

I send him several pics of raw dick going in my ass and soon he’s asking for a telephone. I don’t even know his stats. He’s black 30yo, 6’2” 225 muscles. 

We exchange numbers which I rarely do. He sends video of him fucking raw a tranny with a huge dick and him blowing his load up his ass and I watch as this huge gob of cum drips out. The guy certainly isn’t shy and know what he wants. No other pic but a decent 7.5 dick semi hard. I tell him cum over and breed me and he does. 

He has to wait for his wife to come home first...? Fuck...BI and married. I really hit the mother load ;) 

Im thinking.. too good to be true and think oh well nice fantasy football. He texts me I’m on my way be there in 15 mins..... omg I’m not even cleaned out! And he’s actually serious. So I’m cleaning it out like a mad man just in time when he arrive....

omg .. A tall, young, black muscle god approaches my building. We head up to my place and I strip and start sucking his dick. I’m in heat and ride it at first and then he flips me over doggy. I’m puffing poppers and it’s just fucking amazing. I’m shamefully spreading my checks to get more of his raw dick in me. 

He cums and pulls out as I squeeze to milk the last fuck drops from his cock. I stand and sure enough my hole is gapping open and a huge blob of cum spills out...He leaves with the most beautiful smile on his face and sends me a text, “don’t text me in case the wife sees it, I’ll text you, when I can hit that ass again.”

Yep... blank profiles are sometimes worth the effort. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I just had 4 big loads bred in me by a horny young 23yr old stud called Alex and he’s not done breeding me yet. I live on a private road & we have a parking contractor who sends their wardens on motorbikes to check for unauthorised parking.  I’ve been off all week & saw the guy come and check the road on Tuesday early afternoon. He then parked up his bike at the end of my short driveway, took off his helmet & started taking off his leather jacket too, I stood and watched from the kitchen window and got very aroused when I saw he was only wearing a white stringer vest underneath and he was proudly showing off his well defined very hairy pecs and his gorgeous toned arms.  It was a warm afternoon & he obviously needed to cool off.  I decided to casually got to my car to get something I didn’t need, when exchanged pleasantries and I offered him a cold drink which he accepted. I told him to park up on the drive and come round to the garden, when he came through the gate he’s taken off all this leathers & was now just in his vest, stripped shorts which I instantly noticed he was swinging freely in & his biker boots!  He thanked me again & we chatted a bit but he quickly noticed I couldn’t stop checking out his gorgeous hairy chest & legs, not to mention the very ample package in his shorts, it was also becoming very obvious that I had something growing in my shorts.  He smiled & said I think there may be a mutual attraction situation here If I’m not mistaken, he then started to rub his package which got instantly hard! It was huge! It grew down the leg of his shorts & his big bell end emerged semi covered by his foreskin! I got on my knees, got it on my mouth and sucked it hard, his pre cum was flowing like a river. He stopped me so he could stand, drop his shorts & fuck my face. I groped his solid meaty hairy arse cheeks as he thrust his thick 9” meat down my throat. Being the slut I am my hole is always ready for taking cock, Grabbed his cock and he pulled it out of my mouth. I looked up at asked if he was up for fucking his load in me. Within a flash he had be leaning up against the wall, rubbing spit on my hole with his gorgeous foreskin overhang then he pushed against my hole & his big meat thrust in me balls deep, I backed up on him and stayed bent over I started playing with my nipples and told him to give it to me good n hard. He grabbed my waist & plowed into me hard and fast, it wasn’t long before we were both groaning, my dick was rock hard & swinging around leaking a river of pre cum all over the patio. We almost simultaneously said we were close, I told him to gag my mouth cos I could feel my legs starting to tremble & knew I was gunna cum hard. His big sweaty hand covered my mouth, the manly smell of leather & ripe cock from his hand sent me over the edge & I grabbed the wall leaning into it as I roared into orgasm! My dick squirted 3 big thick wads of cum on the wall, my legs trembled and he grabbed hold of me keeping me up as he carried on thrusting in me, I’m gunna cum he growled & I told begged breed me sir breed me deep. He thrust hard and I felt his cock pulsating inside me, he roared through gritted teeth thrusting a few more times before he stopped shooting his load. I gripped his shaft hard as he pulled out trying to keep his load in me, some gushed out but I managed to keep most in till I plugged my hole. Turned out he he’s bi with a gf but he love getting on with random guys, the excitement & roughness gets him very aroused and always makes him shoot huge loads. We exchanged numbers & he said he was off today & would love to come over for a proper session. He got here today about 11:30am, we wasted no times getting naked & up to my bed. Sucking him first, getting my fave deep in his gorgeous big natural pube bush, his big hairy balls slapping my chin as he grabbed my head to trust in me.  He produced a pair of his gf’s ripe panties that he’d got her wet in this morning fingering her to orgasm last night so he would have full aching balls for me. He got me to wear them, then flipped me face down & pulled the gusset aside to deep rim my hairy cunthole. He was getting very excited as he tongue & finger fucked my hole before getting on top & rammimg his cock in me hard, he got his big arms around me holding me as he lay on me pile-driving his dick in my cunthole telling me how fucking sexy I was & how badly he needed to breed me. His sweaty pecs on my back & his big dick inside me felt so good I resits milking his thick shaft with my arse muscles telling him how badly I wanted his cum inside me, I tipped him over the edge when I told him to put his baby in my belly! I felt his big hairy legs tremble a bit as he roared & pumped me full of cum! I got him to plug my hole as he pulled out, when he slumped on his back I sucked his semi hard cock clean making him squirm and shudder a bit then we kissed & cuddled.  Seemed I was the first guy to ever say anything about getting pregnant & it really turned him on.  When I fondled his big hairy balls & told him I wanted him to fill my cunthole with his fertile baby batter & get me pregnant so I could give him a football team of strapping sons that’ll be big studs like their daddy he got instantly rock hard, got me on my back & shoved pillows under my lower back keeping my cunthole up so his baby batter would flow deeper into me, all the while looking me deep in the eyes, he has one light blue/grey eye & the other is green with a thin ring of hazel around the pupil, he slowly pulled my butt plug out which made a very satisfying squelchy noise as it popped out. He was breathing deeply, his big shoulders & traps seemed suddenly a lot bigger, he seemed a lot bigger like male wild animals do to get a female in the mood! It was working cos If I had all the equipment my pussy would have been gushing juices & my ovaries would have been filling my uterus with eggs to get pregnant with as many of his babies as possible!! He rubbed his big throbbing dick on my sloppy cunthole & in his testosterone fuelled state grabbed the back of my neck & said in the horniest aggressive way that nobody has got him this charged up before & he’d never felt such an animal urge to fuck some girl or guy full of his cum.  “I’m gunna destroy your pussy you sexy cunt” he said as he plunged his dick in me, he got my legs over his shoulders and raided my pussy hard, it squelched and farted as he mercilessly fucked the hell out of me, after 10 minutes he roared & bred his second load in me. He was still rock hard inside me after cumming & within pulling out he got me on my side & lifted my right leg & started fucking my cunthole mercilessly again! It was  squelchy sloppy & oozing the churned up creamy mix of his cum & my juices, I reached between my legs to feel his shaft & my hole, I couldn’t resist tasting the white churned up cream, “ Mmm getting pregnant by you tastes delicious “ I said! He growled telling me I was a horny filthy cunt then he roared as he bred his third big load in me.  My duvet was now soaked in male sexual fluids & pheromone filled sweat which we were both drenched with & was getting more pungent & arousing by the second. He plugged my pussy & spanked my arse and said let’s take this outside, he hadn’t finished with me.  I wiped my cunt & inner thighs with a towel & followed down to the garden where he was waiting with his big hard dick bouncing it with masculine pride & prowess! He got me on the grass on all fours, on my elbows head down arse up, he entered me again with such arousing force it made me gasp & gran with immense pleasure! He’d had me close to orgasm twice before breeding me, my pussy was now primed to go off in a big way! His big bell end was working my prostate mercilessly & I told him he was close to making me cum very hard! He spanked my arse & said “cum for daddy you sexy cunt” “make daddy give you his biggest load yet”! My groaning got louder as I felt my orgasm building, then suddenly the waves got faster & more intense so quickly I was roaring then yelping in overwhelming orgasmic ecstasy! My dick was pumping hard & spewing cum, my whole body trembling as he kept fucking me mercilessly, he got his arms around me and pulled me up holding me again his as his fucked, he started playing with my nipples as my orgasm was easing off, it resulted in waves of intense pleasure flowing from deep in my gut! I was yelping & gasping as the intensity made my anal muscles go into spasms gripping his shaft hard & releasing rapidly making my cunthole squirt lots of the cream & my juices over all over his already sloppy pubes, it squelched up to his belly button & leaked down his big hairy thighs & dripped off his balls! He got very excited “ fuck!! Your pussy squirts” within seconds he was roaring as he filled me with his 4th big load.  Its 5:40pm now & after letting him nap naked in the sun watching his big hairy balls moving around making more sperm to breed me with my cunthole is aching for more so I’m gunna wake him with a gently blowjob & see how much more this young stallion has left in the tank. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Start talking to this foreign guy yestarday morning, fit and hairy, nice cock.
We talked all day, and in the late afternoon he told me he already fucked in a lot of places including his office.
I was in mine, and my colleagues were already off, so I send him a nude in front of my desk, he asked if he should come over, and I said yes.
We made out and sucked each other, he thus turned me around and started to eat my ass, I softly moaned, he then stood up and slightly push his raw cock against my hole. It went in right away, no lube needed. I was moaning softly in case someone walking through the corridor. At some point I rode his cock while he was sitting on my deskchair, then bent me over the desk and pound me harder. He asked "can I cum inside?" which I reply "fuck yeah".
Never did anything on my workspace, that was hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This morning a guy on Grindr had me come to his house. He had left the door unlocked and was waiting naked in a dark room in his basement. I went in the room and I could just barely see the outline of his naked body with the light from the hallway before I closed the door. I stripped naked and felt my way to his cock. He wasn’t hard yet but was wearing a cockring. I started sucking him and licking his balls. He was uncut and about 7.5 inches at full mast. Once he was hard I was deep-throating him and he held my head down and started fucking my throat. Then he told me get up on him and ride his cock, which I was glad to do. I took him balls deep right away and started gyrating and bouncing on him, making him grunt in appreciation. I still couldn’t see anything but it felt good. He then said he wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on the bed on my hands and knees. He stood at the edge and pulled me toward him. He fucked me fast and rough and didn’t stop until he spewed his cum deep inside me. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I didn’t see his face at all. 

• Upvote 5

Had too much to drink and went to the video booth again last night. Bought some fresh british flag poppers and went to the theater. A couple of guys hanging out. Fuck, I just want to suck some dick. Against my better judgment I entered a booth and this guy’s says suck my balls. Won’t let me suck his dick. He talked trash to me and at one point an audience formed. He says to me crawl over there and suck his dick. Nervous married guy pulls back but here I am on my knees on a dirty video booth floor doing what this stranger asked. I got up and went into another booth. A guy comes in and pushes a gorgeous thick uncut cock through. I hit my new poppers; fuck I love a fresh bottle. He feeds me for a while and then pulls back and asked if I he could fuck me...in a European accent. I take another hit and push my lubed hole back against the wall. He pushed in and started fucking. Perfect angle. Pumped until I yelled out “breed my cheating hole!” He pushed in, I pushed back and he flooded my hole. Pulled out and split. Back to rough talk guy. I go back and he reached down and fingered my sloppy hole. He asked if I’m poz. I said no. He asked if I’m on prep. I said no. He says get the fuck out of here. And that was that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Grindr in my little town has really been slow so I was shocked when I got a message last night. The picture he sent showed an erect cock about 8” with a Prince Albert piercing.  So we messaged a few times and I headed over to his apartment. The door was unlocked and he was naked on his bed and he was a very small guy but that cock looked massive against his body. I wasted no time and started deepthroating his dick and tonguing around his piercing.  After a few minutes he wanted me to ride him which of course I did. As I ride his cock he was sucking my cock. Typically I don’t go for that but I let it happen. He then got behind me and started fucking me doggy style and I really let him see how slutty I am and he was about to cum after a minute or so. He managed to slow his pace for a few before fucking me hard again and dumping his load up my whorish ass.  

For a small guy his cock was great and he fucked my hole about as good as anyone has. 

• Like 1

Due to the weird hours of my contract work for the month of August, yesterday seemed like the best day to go to Steamworks Toronto. And guess what? Thursdays are LIGHTS OUT -- the whole sex club is turned into a giant darkroom. It makes for hot sex in every part of the bathhouse. Steamworks Toronto has a small chalkboard (I know, right!) where I wrote -- BB 110 (my room number for the night). Guys do check out who wants raw by looking at the info on this chalkboard.

I arrived to play solo around 4 PM and stayed until 10, thinking 6 hrs is plenty of time to play raw. And I was right!

LOADS #1 and #2 - I kept bumping into a younger pig beefy black guy. I met him first in the front gloryhole area with his ass up on the fuck horse. I bent down to taste his huge ass. A big slightly salty creamy load awaited me. You can tell me the difference between flavored lube and cumloads. His ass was freshly seeded. DESSERT for me!! LOL! Later on, he pushed out another cumload for me to taste and savor. YUM!

LOAD # 3 - creamy oral load from a younger (by only a few years) thin guy with a big longish cock. I happened to get a big 12x12 room with mirrors all around, next to the vending machines. Traffic kept passing my open door, my room was dimly lit, and outside hall lighting let a bit of light in. He asked if I loved oral, because he needed to de-nut. His cock kept growing in my mouth. I sucked on his balls. Sucking on his balls got me his huge creamy load right in my mouth!! His spurts kept on coming. Delicious!

LOAD #4 - oral again, in me. A little bit later on, a younger man with a Medit. accent asked to come in to my room. He wanted to de-nut too. Nothing else. No kissing. Just suck on his 7" cock. He was on the thick side. I managed to get his cock in my mouth right to the end. He loved that I could take his length. It didn't take long for him to cum. A huge creamy load down my throat. I guess he needed a quickie because I didn't see more of him later. What works for him works for me. I love guys who are ready to cum. It's nice to catch the guys coming from work to de-nut before heading home or the gym. Let's face it, guys have needs.

And speaking of needs. Towards the end of my stay last night, a younger Asian guy (around 45 yrs old) asked if he could play with me. He's a total 100% bottom on PREP. So far, so good. I do get my share of Asians. Asians, Latinos, and Medit. men come from cultures that respect older men. It turns out he loves daddies. But what does he like in terms of sex play. I started by sucking his cock. He told he doesn't cum. Ok, what else to try? I asked whether he liked his hole rimmed. Yes. Down I went to make love to his smooth hole. I get hard when I rim. So with a little bit of silicone lube I got to fuck him for a bit. He told me he doesn't ingest cum but takes cum in his ass. We got to kissing. He liked that. Then he got on top of me and began to suck on and play with my hard nipples. From past experience I told him if he kept that up I would cum soon. His hole was lined up with my hard dick. He kept on sucking and playing with both nipples. This gets me very turned on. I told him I was closing to cumming. As I was about to cum, he sat on cock to receive my saved cumload in him. Wow, what a spectacular end to my raw sex play last evening!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just got fucked by one of my regulars last night,  

I showed up at his place, walked in and was told to strip. After taking off my clothes,  he put a collar on me and led me to the couch. He had me get on all fours, ass up toward him. He spent about an hour using several toys on my ass before plugging it.  He then put nipple clamps on me and handed me a crop top with "slut" written on it with magic marker and a pair of tight shorts.  

I was a little confused,  but after putting everything on,  he told me to make 2 laps around his apartment complex.  I did and several people saw me.  I don't think I've been that embarrassed in a long time.  

When I returned to the apartment, I was let in,  told to remove the clothes again.  I was praised a little then led into his room where he fucked me raw and dumped a nice thick load in me.  I was re plugged and told to go home.  I still have the plug and his cum inside me. 

• Like 5

2 loads in today! Blew a nice sized black cock at his house this morning and swallowed his load! Then I just had a 1nd time cock who came over and bred me nice and deep! His white cock is about 6.5" with a nice slight upward curve that hits all the right spots! He calls my hole his pussy! Wonder what his wife would think about him giving me a nice long fuck and leaving my hole oozing! 

20190809_103341.jpg

20190809_103327.jpg

20190809_103324.jpg

20190809_103046.jpg

20190809_102801.jpg

20190809_104859.jpg

• Like 1

I took 4 loads yesterday gave two. 

Started out with a very hot top with a huge cock bred me deep 

then to club80 where I got three more loads. 

Melbourne Australia 

bbrt cumpigmelb

wickr melbcumdump 

nothing shocks me. 

Im into some taboos 

Hooked up with a stranger from Grindr today. Went to his duplex and my god it was pure filth. But I’m a filthy sissy slut so I choked his putrid cock down my throat and took his nasty dirty cock raw up my whore ass. When he was ready to shoot his nasty seed up my ass I spread my ass hole wide open and he pulled out and shot his load into my wide open fuck hole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This morning, stayed over at my Daddys last night, he’s the only one who’s fucked me bareback and I keep going back for more, I woke up to him touching my arse, is was still juicy from last night, so I went under the covers and sucked his cock, it tasted of me, and cum, gets me so hard just writing about it 😈 then I lay on my front and spread my legs, he got on top of me, belly pressed into my back and slid inside me, it only took a few strokes and I could feel him getting harder and that usual grunt happened, wow! We lay there with him pulsing, when he got off me I just felt so satisfied, unfortunately I then had to go to work, I am going back tonight though, I want to suck on that cock again!