Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Text early in the morning yesterday from my Cowboy regular. Told him didn't have long, Got over to his house, made out, tongue cleaned his stinking pits. Sucked him hard till he flipped me over and rammed his cock up my hole doggie style. Bred me with a good 3 day load deep in my ass. 

Three hour fuck session with Pig Brother last night. Greeted him at door in harness, piss stained well worn white briefs, collar and leash. He knew what I wanted. Started making out, slapping me around, yanking on my collar, choking me until he threw me down on the bed on my back and slammed his cock into my hole. Pounded away hard, switched over on my hands and knees. Still slamming his cock into my hole while pulling on the leash. Pulled his cock out. I went to work cleaning his stinking pits and making out some more. Got down and sucked on his cock. Ended with me tonguing his balls while he jacked off till he fed me load #1. Climbed on top of his chest, let his load drip out of my mouth, down my chin onto his chest. Licked up and snowballed with him. Talked awhile. Went back to sucking his cock, got him hard. Got on my side and he plowed away at my hole, getting his cock deep into my hole. Felt awesome, bred me with load #2. Made out awhile, talked, played around till he got tired. LOVE having sex with him, always a hot time and delivers at least 2 or 3 loads in my mouth or ass. 

• Like 1

just took loads from a dozen one on one pump n dumps from guys my owner whored my tranny fuckhole out to. the last guy was super rough and abusive.lots of spitting in my face, slapping and verbal abuse like telling me what a "worthless faggot" and "dirty bugged up trash" I am. he got me to tell him stories about my father fucking me and turning me into a "tranny fuckboy". he told me I should be "an asexual 24/7 eunuch cumdump with no cock and balls AND no tits with a shaved head and NO body hair (I'm already there lol)" he told me the only reason he comes to Thailand is to fuck the dirtiest whores in the world "whores like you"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yesterday got my ass fucked bareback from guy who answer my ad at double list. The guy basically raped my ass and didn't stop when I told him It was painful. When the pain went away, it was amazing, and I enjoyed to have my ass used like a whore until he turn me around and cum in my face. I was later invited to go to Cumunion and I regret that I got the message too late, I wish I could be there.

Just got 2 big creamy loads bred deep in me by a very horny very muscular closet muslim lad.  

He’d replied to my ad on locanto up for a discreet anon fuck & go meet.  I replied with my address & mobile number telling him to msg me when he was coming over, a few minutes later I got a txt saying he was on his way & would be here in 10 minutes. 

He txt again saying he was at my front door, I opened the door to find one seriously hot muscular lad wearing a while robe that he called a Jubba. It was skin tight on his huge pecs shoulders & arms!  I invited him in & as soon as I close the door he grabbed hold of me & started kissing me, full tongues action as he slipped his hands in my joggers & groped my arse & started fingering my hole.  I pulled up his gown to get at his big rock hard cock. When I got it out of his boxers he stopped kissing me & pushed me down to suck on his big fat 8” cut dick, I took him balls deep, my face in his big natural bush as he held my head & fucked my face making me drool & gag.  When he’d had enough he pulled his dick out & got me up, turned me around and pinned me to the wall, he lubed my cunthole & his dick with spit & rammed it in me balls deep.  He fucked me hard, rough & mercilessly, after about 10 minutes of hard sweaty arse abuse he bred his load in me, roaring loudly as he thrust into me hard & deep. When he pulled out he was still rock hard, I clenched my hole thigh as I got on my knees to suck his dick clean. While I was sucking he took off his sweaty gown revealing his gorgeous hairy body. He told me to take him to bedroom, he wanted to get back in my cunthole & give me another load. He got me on my back, my legs over his shoulders as he pushed in me again, he started pounding hard & rough again give administering the punishment a slut like me deserves, he changed position a few times till we ended up with me laying on my side, leg cocked up as he fucked me from behind.  He was hitting the spot relentlessly when I felt my orgasm building, it powered up to climax so quickly I barely had time to say I was gunna cum! I roared as explosive waves of pleasure flowed deep in me, my dick pumping out my thick hands free load.  He fucked me harder & harder as I climaxed till he to roared as he pumped me cunthole full of cum. He pulled out, wiped his semi hard dick on my arse, got off the bed & left the room. I grabbed my plug shoving it in my hole & followed after him.  He got dressed, said cheers mate & left. I’m now plowing his cum deep in me with my big brown 10” dildo. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I just had the misfortune of farting out a cute latin twinks load I took at Hawks this afternoon.  It was the best fuck I've had in weeks, I've been wanting a pounding (and only getting gentle tentative fucks) and he gave it to me good, then let me suck his cock clean and lick the sweat off his balls after he bred me.  I have bred someone every day in the last week, but had not taken a load in over a week.

I took advantage of a fuck hole at the bookstore earlier . The place wasn't too busy, but I saw a skinny middle aged white man fucking a chub bottom with a hairy ass, so I leaned against a wall and watched the show. The chub seemed to really be enjoying this guy fuck him, as he was gently rocking back and forth. I could see the top was using a rubber on his 6"ish cock, which seemed kinda sad to me as I enjoy unloading raw in a hole. So the top finishes up and just walks away, leaving the bottom surprised. As he starts to get up, I get right behind him and start to push inside him. I meet no resistance, and go balls deep and start fucking fast. The chub asks me if I'm wrapped, and I ignored him the first time and kept fucking. He asks again and I tell him not to worry it's all good. Then, as he's telling me I need to stop if I'm not wrapped, I dump a huge poz load up his ass and stop my fucking. I ask him if he's sure he wants me to stop, and he says yes sounding oissed off.  Ok ok I'm sorry, I said, and slid my raw cock out of his ass. I left quickly in case he figured out he had my 5 day poz load in his ass. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

After the long fuck session with the hot redhead teen boy I was pretty spent but got messaged up by this hot inked beefier 20-something dude who looked military. He liked that I was straight and have a GF (I fib on that profile) and like getting bred by guys. He had a nice thick 6” uncut dick and not only was cool with me having been fucked already, he was turned on by it and wanted to eat the cum out of my ass. He said he might be willing to let me fuck him too and was down for taking me raw (we didn’t discuss status) and letting me cum inside him. He came over to my place and we quickly stripped down and got down to business with him eating my ass out like crazy. He loved the pic of the boy who’d fucked me earlier and wished he could join too. He was talking about taking that boys dick and cum while he had me face down in my cum stained sheets and he was laughing at how much we must have cum.

my ass was already pretty loose from getting fucked all weekend and from taking teen boy’s loads earlier but he didn’t seem to mind and he quickly blasted two loads inside me. Sadly I felt nothing as he came. I told him I was close and he eager flipped on his back and threw his legs over my shoulders and was enthusiastically begging me to fuck him and cum in his ass. He had a surprising boyish and chubby face and blue eyes that flashed with desire as I was fucking him. It was such a weird contrast to his pale chubby body with so much ink on it. He was taking my dick like a champ and I’m guessing he’s had more than a few cocks in his ass. His face went wild when I shot my first load inside him and he let out s load groan of satisfaction and begged for more. As I shot load two he told me he was close to cumming and told me to get face down. He slammed his dick in me and stated pulling my hair with one and and choking me with the other arm as he started pounding the shit out of my ass. He was talking shit about how he was gonna give me what my GF couldn’t and calling me a slut and a whore. I loved that he was so into it and he truly knew me even though he didn’t. When he came I could feel it finally and he collapsed on top of me panting. He admitted that he shoots a much bigger and powerful load if he’s been fucked. We laid there cuddling for a while and he asked me a lot of questions about me, my GF, and getting fucked by guys. He admitted he didn’t have a GF or a girl he was seeing and kind of enjoyed fucking guys instead as it was a lot less complicated. He admitted to getting fucked while he had GFs and didn’t do it often but once he was single started doing it more and found he really liked getting fucked so long as the guy came inside him. I offered my number and that we could do it again. He said he was only in town for a while and admitted he just wanted sex with a hot young guy with no strings. He went on his way, my loads still inside him and hopefully satisfied.

Just drove across town to meet a guy off squirt. He was a bit heavy-set, with a deliciously thick uncut cock. I used his bathroom first and came out wearing nothing but my jockstrap. He took off his shorts and I was on my knees sucking him, playing with his foreskin and deep throating him once he got hard enough. I kept doing that for a bit longer than usual because I was really enjoying the way he filled up my throat but eventually it was time to fuck. He said he hasn’t cum in several days and I wanted every bit of that load in my ass. I leaned over the bed and he just rammed himself into me right away. That was a bit surprising but really hot. He fucked me like that for a bit. Then when he pulled out I sucked him some more before laying on the bed facing up and putting my legs on his shoulders. He fucked me hard like that and kept saying how great my ass felt. Then he pulled out and got on the bed. I asked if he wanted me to ride him but he said he wanted me to suck him some more, which I was glad to do but I let him know that I really wanted his load in my ass. After a few more minutes of sucking I straddled him and ride him hard. He was really getting into this but stopped after awhile to have me lie down on my stomach so he could fuck me from behind. After a few minutes like that he stopped again. He was frustrated that he was having a difficult tim cumming. I said I wasn’t impatient and sucked him some more. Then I straddled him again and ride him hard while massaging his balls. This was what he needed apparently because he had what looked like the orgasm to end all orgasms that lasted like 2 minutes of spasms and short breaths and me squeezing his cock with my ass. I dismounted and licked his sensitive cock clean then said thanks, got dressed and left. In the car I put in my buttplug to keep his load in my ass for longer. Hoping to find some more cum elsewhere too. 

• Like 2

First time post. Love reading these when I’m edging and sniffing poppers. Gets me going so much. 

Been talking to a sexy bttm daddy near by for a couple months and our schedule’s are always bad. Well, saw him on Bbrt and sent him a message. He said he was heading to cumunion at steamworks, so I suggested for him to stop by and get my load first. I def wanted to take the opportunity to rim him for a bit. 20 mins later he’s walking in, sexy beard and running shorts with flip flops.   I’m standing naked stroking my cock. Drops to his knees and starts sucking off my Uc cock. Moaning loud and making my cock feel good. Rimmed his ass for a bit and love that he kept pushing his hole out for me to suck on. Fuuck, drove me wild. Threw some spit on my cock and fucked him on his belly. Can’t tell you how much I love watching a sexy ass being pounded from behind. Didn’t take me long since I was really into him. The second I nut in his ass, I felt him clench just enough to make me go wild. Man, def a great fuck. He gave me his number and def will be fucking this silver fox again.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

The last few trips to my local gym I've been leaving the SCRUFF hookup app on to see if anyone younger in my gym would want to hookup. Today I hit the jackpot, of sorts. After my gym routine, I was still sweaty from the workout itself and I wanted to get home to shower before dinner. I got a new ping off SCRUFF. I was very interested in the young man who decided to message me for a quick hookup. Apparently, he works not too far from my gym and needed to unload. He's 27, of Portuguese descent. My type!! I told him that I had just come out of STAPLES office supplies, returning some used up toner to be recycled. He told me he's on his way to meet up with me. I was both nervous and anxious with a hard-on to bat. He arrived. He has these mesmerizing blue eyes (they melted me). He's into daddies (a lot!). And here I'm 54. I jumped in his car. Ok, let's find a more secluded, quiet spot. He's a top. I told him I wanted to suck on his cock bulging in his work clothes. We found an abandoned HOME DEPOT building close by. He parked behind the building, in the truck loading area (how appropriate!). We went to play in the back seats of his car. I unbuttoned his pants to reveal a gorgeous 6" not pencil thin, nor beer can thick cock. It didn't take me long to coax a huge creamy load out of him. He told he needed to de-nut after work, saving his load until the end of the day. He told me he was cumming. He came big time in my mouth -- big load, creamy, slightly salty. I cleaned off his cock and kissed him with a bit of his load. Short and sweet (or slightly salty as it were!)! We exchanged numbers. He wants more regular sex with me. He told my SCRUFF pics don't do justice to me, I'm more handsome in public. He told me he was bi, but loving boys more than girls. Suits me just fine. I'll be seeing those baby blue eyes more! I should leave SCRUFF on every time I'm at the gym.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Holy Sunday Funday.  Nothing planned.  Ended up getting a last minute call from a black hung fuck bud.  He was coming through town... did I want to play?

Versatile, hung and handsome and "U=U"..... I was more than happy to entertain.  We have fun when we play.

He showed up... pumped a load down my throat, then said he had a buddy coming from Detroit to Niagara... would I like to meet him? He said he was a nice guy, big cock and loved to fuck white Daddies.  So of course I agreed!

Load 2 came from my buddy, who decided he would like to pump my ass with hot cum before his buddy got at it.  He talked dirty the whole time he was fucking his second load into me in less than half an hour.  He wanted to watch us fuck.

VERY sexy hot black muscular Daddy shows up and he is about 11" long and about 6-7 inches thick.  Holy fuck.  But, we sucked and he worked that massive cock deep into my guts and unloaded a massive load #3 inside.

A couple of hours later, get a ping from a couple local fuck buddies.  They are partners.  They're looking for a 3sum. 

I figured - why not - already got a two loads churning in my ass - why not see what happens.

They come over and want to fuck in the sling.  So Partner 1 (A) and I fuck Partner 2 (B) for a while.  His first time.  He really enjoyed it.

Then I said to A - why don't you show your other half how to properly fuck and seed a hole in the sling?

They BOTH just about lost their minds ... they were very excited.

So... B gets down and eats my ass... and is opening it up for his buddy.  He suddenly looks up at me and says... you've already got a load in there!?? Don't you piggy??"

I admit I have TWO loads in there and he goes to work really opening my hole and eating some of that cum out.  But A isn't having it... he gently pushes B to the side and lines his uncut cock up and slams it into my ass.  Rock hard.  Always rock hard.  And sure enough, a few minutes later, his MASSIVE cum shot.  I can feel it bubbling in my ass as he pushes it in deeper and stabs my hole with his cummy cock. 

He turns to B and says "Clean it".  B drops to his knees and licks his partner A's cock.... cleaning all the cum from the foreskin all the way to his balls.

Then B turns to me and licks all the cum that is oozing from my hole.

I tell him to get ready to dump his first load into a cummy hole in a sling.

He only lasted about 4 minutes.  He said his brain was tilting it was all so hot.

When he blew, he immediately dropped to his knees and sucked all the joint cum from my hole. That was load #4 for the day and I was happy as fuck.

I was lying there feeling the tongue action and could hear the sloshing and slurping.  Partner A engulfed my cock and shoved two fingers into my sopping hole... and I shot off into his mouth.

He looked right at me and spit the cum out onto his cockhead and smeared some of my own cum on the edge of my hole, then he pushed his hard cock into the slushy mess.  This guy can cum 3 or 4 times at a pop.

Since this was his second load, he took his time and really churned things up.  B was on his knees under my ass licking the excess that was dripping and swallowing.

Suddenly A announced he was going to cum and he pulled gently to the edge of my gaping hole and just let the cum shoot all over the edge of his hole so that some would drip right down into B's mouth.   Then he slammed his cock with load #5,  Nice and deep.

B sucked what was left of 5 loads from my hole.... and then pushed A to his knees and told him to lick some of it up.   A had NEVER done this before and I he looked a little surprised, then I saw the resolve fade immediately and he locked onto my gaping and dripping hole and sucked and licked for a few minutes.  Then he stood up and snowballed some of the cum into B's mouth.  

So 5 loads in my cumdump hole and 1 in my mouth.  A good day!

• Like 2

On 12 August 2019 at 7:16 AM, CigarBear68 said:

I took advantage of a fuck hole at the bookstore earlier . The place wasn't too busy, but I saw a skinny middle aged white man fucking a chub bottom with a hairy ass, so I leaned against a wall and watched the show. The chub seemed to really be enjoying this guy fuck him, as he was gently rocking back and forth. I could see the top was using a rubber on his 6"ish cock, which seemed kinda sad to me as I enjoy unloading raw in a hole. So the top finishes up and just walks away, leaving the bottom surprised. As he starts to get up, I get right behind him and start to push inside him. I meet no resistance, and go balls deep and start fucking fast. The chub asks me if I'm wrapped, and I ignored him the first time and kept fucking. He asks again and I tell him not to worry it's all good. Then, as he's telling me I need to stop if I'm not wrapped, I dump a huge poz load up his ass and stop my fucking. I ask him if he's sure he wants me to stop, and he says yes sounding oissed off.  Ok ok I'm sorry, I said, and slid my raw cock out of his ass. I left quickly in case he figured out he had my 5 day poz load in his ass. 

Thant's Sick, I love it, just take/give what you want.  Wish more men where like you.

• Upvote 1

Got loaded up by my first BBC just now. Well he wasn’t super big, 7” I think, but really nice thickness and uncut, which I always love. Just a grindr hookup. I went to his place, sucked him for a few minutes then leaned on his bed and he fucked me from behind and shot his load inside me. 

• Like 1

Hooked up with a guy yesterday on BBRT, who I didn't think was going to show.  I was so in heat and desperate to be bred, but had the usual flakes along the way.  Then he arrived.  I think he was partying cuz he was sweating and asked if he could take a shower.  Sure, I said, and then he was in there for 30 minutes.  WTF??  Finally he came out and started working my tits - damn did he find out how they're wired and need to be worked:  hard!  I didn't think he'd be able to get hard but, when I started sucking his cock it kept growing into real beauty.  Woof!  After about an hour of playing, poppering, sucking, titwork I was literally begging to be fucked.  He kept saying, "In a while, you'll get it".  I was sure he was going to bail.  Then I told him I only had 15 minutes left.    Well he was up and mounted me in a flash - damn he was a great fuck.  Stamina, power, depth.  After about 10 minutes of me being in hog-heaven I begged him to breed me.  He had made a short video of him fucking me and told me to watch it.  What a fucking turnon that was - watching yourself getting fucked while you are being fucked.  I then kept telling him, "Breed me, BREED ME"!  And fuck did he blow - he kept fucking another 5 minutes making sure I was seeded deep.  Oink!

• Like 4

Yesterday. Went to Hollywood Video in Spokane And sucked dick for about 7hrs. I got probably 7 or 8 loads. Sucked more cock than that. I just love to suck cock amd swallow loads, cant wait for my mext day off.

• Upvote 1