Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Finally gave my first load and love it!! Wife has fallen asleep last weekend and I was horny so I got on Grindr and meet some one who lives 2 blocks for me . Gave a great head and I return the  favor he has a great think dick love sucking it . When to put a condom on and it broke right away so I fuck him bare and left a huge load in him in was dripping out when I pull out. Kind of want to asked if he want to be fuck buddies but  nervous  That he’s so close and worry my wife will run into him. What do you guys think?

• Like 2

My bf returned from the capital to country to my weekend house. I was waiting him at the railway station. He messaged me that he was horny, which was understandable because he didn’t fuck since Saturday and he fucked me on Friday last. Needless to say I was also fucking horny, I was bred last time in Thursday and my last fuck was on Saturday (a guy on the nudist beach). So, we went to the house and after some morning staff, like coffee, etc. he announced his claim to fuck me. While he was taking a shower I dressed out and was waiting for him naked on my knees pushing my ass up in the bed. He came out and gave me his amazing rimming and pushed me down. Firstly he took his semi hard cock into my mouth till I deepthroated it rock hard. Then he pushed into and fucked me for a while when he unloaded me. 

After having some rest he asked me whether I would be in a threesome or group sessions. Silly question, I am always in a bareback party. Both of us refreshed our headlines in planetromeo and grindr waiting for the applicants. He tapped and messaged someone who he was interested in. There were some fakes but a 20 year old geek from the near wrote me. As a versa guy wanted to fuck and nut a hole and being fucked. He was a barebacker. We agreed and he came when he wrote. Guy was extremely tall and handsome. We were chatting for a while, while my boyfriend tried to organise others. Finally a thirty something guy wrote me, if I wanna know eachother. I replied that actually we were in a beginning of a threesome. The guy was getting enthusiastic. When he answered me that the bareback was okey for him I was enthusiastic too. 

It was a hairy muscle guy with small belly, totally the opposite of the geek guy but versa too. It is important because as I want more and more cock in my hole, my boyfriend wants more and more ass to fuck. 

We went to the bedroom and began to stroke each other. As the guy was tall his cock was large. Soon we were naked and sucking each other. When my boyfriend joined came the sweet chaos. I don’t remember what happened exactly. I was sucking them, the guy was sucking us. Me and my boyfriend were licking his hole, the guy was licking mine. We were fingering each other. Then he pushed his long thick cock in me and was fucking until my boyfriend asked his hole. Then the guy was getting the rock hard cock. After a while all of us needed some break. The guys were smoking. I don’t smoke, so I got their hard cigar into my mouth. I varied the cocks I was sucking.  We were in the terrace and it was exciting being totally naked and having sex there. When I was sucking my boyfriend (while he was smoking and checking his phone) the guy began to fuck me. He was also smoking during this fuck turn. I loved it. When we went back, the geek was riding my boyfriend and I was sucking him. Soon the fourth arrived. He liked to find three naked guys having sex. 

He joined, and the sweet chaos I mentioned before increased. I can’t describe it step by step but the point is that my boyfriend fucked both guys. Both guys fucked me. Everyone sucked everyone and except my boyfriend everyone was rimmed by all of us. 

Although our guests didn’t like poppers we sniffed it continuously. For me it was a must because of the geek guy’s long cock and the fourth guy thick tool. 

The fourth guy noticed he had to finish because his girlfriend was waiting for him but before leaving he wanted to cum. My boyfriend declared he could leave after he fucked him. So, he rode my bf and after a while he pushed his cock into my hole while I was on my four and gave me a hard attack. Finally he nutted me. We said good bye and we continued in three. Geek guy also wanted to go but before he wanted to be in the middle. So, I went to my four again, he pushed his cock and my bf pushed his into him. It was hot. He moved like a crazy, sometimes my bf pushed both of us. It lasted for ten minutes when the geek guy unloaded me. His cum arrived beside the other guy’s. Geek guy sat beside us and was watching us as my boyfriend fucked me. We were fucking for four hours but it was the first time during this party my boyfriend fucked me. 

It made the geek guy so horny that he asked a bonus turn in my hole. My boyfriend last him and after a quick fuck he unloaded me twice. 

My hole was destroyed and full with three doses cum. I was in heaven.

The best thing is that it was organised with my boyfriend, my love. I’m happy to find a guy who understands that the monogamy is not our way to happiness but the free sex guarantees the stability of our relationship. I never forget how exciting was to see my boyfriend’s cock in the other’s hole or mouth, or their cocks in his mouth and to see his exciting, enthusiastic and horny face watching me having sex with the other guys. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

First night with wife out of town. Took forever to get a hosting top to respond. But once he did we were quick to admit we wanted bareback. Drove to his hotel and he was not entirely my type but he had a nice uncut dick and he said it had been a week since he came. We sucked each other a bit then I took the reigns and climbed on top of him to make out and let his cock tease my hole. Did not take long for him to slide in and start us moaning in unison. We switched positions with me on my belly and him entering me from on top, he got low enough we were kissing while he was slowly working my hole. Finally he sat up some and took a hit of poppers and I knew he would not last much longer. His pace picked up and I immediately started begging for him to breed me deep. He obliged, thankfully he stayed in me for quite a bit and laid on top of me and made out as my ass teased every drop of cum from his cock. Just got home and his week long load sprayed out of me suddenly soaking my underwear. 2 more nights with wife gone wonder where it will lead.

• Like 6

Friday evening I went to Adonis in Gent (Belgium). This is a gay club and Friday is "Naked Friday".

I went in and strippet to boots, leather harness and cockring. Crowd was mixed. After a few drinks at the bar, i went upstairs to the cruising area. In the darkroom, i got fucked by a couple of older men. Probably a bit to early to get loads. During the rest of the evening, i got fucked by at least 10 different men an received a couple of loads.

Probably going back there next weekend.

• Like 2

My boyfriend surprised me today by getting off work for a couple of hours. I was planning to try to find some cock on grindr but he texted me that he was off from 11-1, so I told him to hurry over. He came over and fucked me with my dildos, then he hammered a load in me and plugged me. We cuddled for a while before he had to go back to work, and I'm a satisfied bottom for now. 

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Today I arrived in Seville, Spain and thought I needed a break, so looked online where the closest sauna was in town. It was very slow but got a nice fuck from an older gent... Later on a younger bear - versatile wanted to take me at the bar in front of the attendant who got really hot so he joined the party. While I got fucked the younger bear got fucked by the attendant so we had a little train going... very hot.

Later I got fucked by this huge big fat bear and while I jerked myself and came at the same time...
A good afternoon.

Spent a weekend with my two usual daddies, one a nice big 8" and the other a 7" that cums buckets.  Started with the usual making out and sucking cock.  Before long, though, they were spitroasting me. 

Then things got really interesting... They have tried to DP me once before, but positioning was a little awkward and it didn't last more than a few moments.  We tried some new stuff this time and managed to make it work--they could both fuck me and stay in!  Though it was a little uncomfortable to start, it mostly felt incredible--never felt my hole stretched quite like that.  Enjoyed that for a bit, but both tops were getting too close, so we switched it up some.

The 7" heavy cummer daddy started fucking me doggystyle.  That felt great even after having my ass stretched so much.  And, like he always does, he dumped a huge load in my hole.  Other daddy felched some of the cum from my ass and fed it to me.

After feeding me, 8" daddy had me lay flat on my belly.  He got on top of me and delivered one of his roughest fucks yet.  He's been getting rougher and rougher, and both of us are turned on by how it almost seems violent. He fucked what remained of load #1 deep inside me and pounded me mercilessly until he almost screamed, bottoming out in me one more time and pumping his seed into my hole.  After we caught our breath, he pulled out, felched some more of the now mixed loads and shared with me and the other top.

I got another nice rough breeding the following day in a one-on-one session with the 8-incher.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Finally felt good enough to have a fuck session last night.   After over three weeks of dealing with the results of my cess-pool collection of STD/STIs, I felt like taking some cock and maybe even spewing some of my toxic cum cocktail of bugs.    Since adding Syph to my collection, I have been really hammered by the effects of having a half dozen different sex bugs.   Never thought I would lose interest in sex, but sure enough you can be too sick to wanna fuck.

Anyhow, a guy who has been e-mailing me (was an A4A connection first) hit me up to see if I was feeling like a fuck session was in order.    He knew my collection of bugs was all active and wanted to add his POZ strain to the mix.   After he e-mailed, I called  him and said what the fuck, if he wanted to make the drive (40 minutes) I would bend over for him.   Normally, that would have been a no-brainer.   I will bend over for any cock and the promise of cum.

I still have been suffering some........aches, fever, rash, lymph nodes on fucking fire.......but, I wanted some cock.....and he promised to deliver.   We had never met...or fucked.....so it would be a new dick.   He was really horned up about all my bugs...so it promised to be a good session--if I could summons up the energy to do my part.

He is a big dude......340+ and has a nice sized tool.  Not the oh fuck BBC lots of guys talk about, but it was above average and had that shiny black knob that I love feeling probe my diseased hole.   He was heavily tatted ...so once he got here, we compared artwork for a while.    He has a very discrete "aids lover" tatted on his right should blade.   He told me about getting knocked up some sometime around 2005, and never took meds.  Putting that info together had me thinking he was likely in AIDS stage, and my well used cum chute came alive.

He ased for some lube, but I said to spit and ram......I went head down/ass up and he complied.    After my period of no sex and his large glistening black mushroom, I got more than I bargined for as he rammed it home hard.   But as I loosened up a bit, it felt great to once again have a cock pumping my faggot ass.   Unfortunately, he did not last long.   He kept talking about all my bugs and got so worked up he punched out his AIDS load in about 5 minutes.    Still, it felt good to know I likely had a true AIDS wad coating my fuck-slot.

My turn......got a hard cock more easily than expected.   I think it was the combo of that painful first few thrusts and thinking about getting an AIDS BONE.   He rolled on his back, went legs up.   I lubed up.....and aimed at his dark hole.   He was loose as hell.   I am not well endowed (really am a bottom), so my sick dick kind of just flopped around in that wallowed out, well fucked nigger hole (NOTE: he asked me to call him nigger....would not be my choice, but some black guys seem to prefer that, so I oblige.)    He kind of got the same thing from me as I did from him.   I was so primed, that it took little time for me to blast my load........and he received.......my POZ/GONO/HepC/Syph/Herpes laden load in record time.

All he could talk about was getting all those bugs in one shot.

Nice fuck.......more from the relief after a long dry spell.....the though of his AIDS Bone and his enjoyment of getting a gooey soup of all the beautiful bugs two faggots can share.

I went to LIGHTS OUT @Steamworks Toronto yesterday from 4-9PM. I was completely douched and felt relaxed that I was my cleanest inside my daddy hole! I had my sex bag prepared with 2 different lubes and 2 different COLT black butt plugs. On a small blackboard in an alcove, I wrote BB 101. My big square room with a big bed, mirrored, with TV for 8 hours' worth of bb play. Guys pass by and notice who's barebacking.

LOAD #1 - oral in me. I met this younger guy in the front gloryhole-dark room area. Short guy (I'm 5'8"), muscular beefy with a cock on the thicker side. I knelt down to suck him. He told he wasn't ready to cum yet, but I continued sucking him off. His cock got bigger and thicker and was pointing north more and more. He didn't last long and provided my mouth with a big salty load. I cleaned it off quickly to thank him.

LOAD #2 - oral in me. I had a younger South Asian - perhaps of Indian or Pakistani or from Bangladesh descent, in my room. He was taller than me. We kissed for a bit. He asked to use my biggest butt plug because he said he'd cum faster with it up his ass. He liked the plug back and forth up his boyhole. His cock was about 3" but, boy, could he cum! I got his load as I was plunging the butt plug in and out his ass. He thanked me for getting him to cum! Whatever works, I thought.

LOAD #3 - I met a bearded younger guy who wanted my daddy cum. I wonder whether he noticed my blackboard announcement. He took off his towel and closed the door and got to work sucking my cock. I wanted and needed to cum. I asked him to play with my nipples because that'll get me to cum fast. He sucked on my left nipple and squeezed my left nipple. I felt my load moving up my cock. I told him that I was about to cum. He got his mouth in position to suck all my load out. A talented mouth. I'm SO happy he ended my stay at Steamworks last evening! I did not get fucked and seeded but I did have a lot of fun. You never know who you'll meet at LIGHTS OUT @Steamworks! 

• Like 2

Grindr jackpot. I left work early since I had a meeting in Waikiki. Beautiful day in the islands. My ass was ready to enjoy the glory holes at the theater there. The one and only decent glory hole action on the island. 

Earlier at work, I was message by a profile. A hot local poly mix guy who seemed interested in me. He really wanted to “use my ass.” I chatted with him but didn’t really expect anything. He was 9 miles away and didn’t think it was going to cum over. I told him I would get off at 6. The picture of his dock looked like a thick one. “Are you clean?” I replied yes. “Can I cum in your ass?” Of course. 

My first load was a young Asian, small but did the job in fucking my hole and dumping a good size load. I easily milked his cock though the hole. My Grindr showed that my poly mix guy was near. I rush home and lied that I needed time to freshen up. 

I met him at my place and took him. Fucken cute and hunky muscled guy in his late 20’s. We strip and what I thought was maybe 7 thick was more like 9 1/2 thick. I could not get it all the way in my mouth. I tried and slobber over it. 

After a short bj to get it wet, he tells me to get on bed. Then it began and lasted way too long. At first I though it would start to feel better but it didn’t. It was so thick it was burning my hole. More lube and spit did not help. More poppers did not help. WTF I’m a pig and that did not help. And he was relentless, pinning me down and using my hole. Punching it and pulling it with his raw dick. I was being rape and could not take it. It was burning me. I thought I was being ripped. I thought I had to pee and cum at the same time. I tried to adjust but he whispered, “lay flat on the bed.” He kept using my hole what felt like eternity. I really had to go to a mental “happy place.” 

He smashed my face into the pillow. The guy obviously done this before and finally was about to cum. I used my last strength of ass muscle control to clench down and milk him while came. This set him in a giant roar as his flooded and bred my cunt with his fuck seed, making sure he planted his dna deep and bruising my prostrate. 

He used and fucked me so long. My hole was not itself and was gapping like I was just gangbanged. He left and it was the first time in years that I walked funny.  Fuck I want that again. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Japbtm said:

Grindr jackpot. I left work early since I had a meeting in Waikiki. Beautiful day in the islands. My ass was ready to enjoy the glory holes at the theater there. The one and only decent glory hole action on the island. 

Earlier at work, I was message by a profile. A hot local poly mix guy who seemed interested in me. He really wanted to “use my ass.” I chatted with him but didn’t really expect anything. He was 9 miles away and didn’t think it was going to cum over. I told him I would get off at 6. The picture of his dock looked like a thick one. “Are you clean?” I replied yes. “Can I cum in your ass?” Of course. 

My first load was a young Asian, small but did the job in fucking my hole and dumping a good size load. I easily milked his cock though the hole. My Grindr showed that my poly mix guy was near. I rush home and lied that I needed time to freshen up. 

I met him at my place and took him. Fucken cute and hunky muscled guy in his late 20’s. We strip and what I thought was maybe 7 thick was more like 9 1/2 thick. I could not get it all the way in my mouth. I tried and slobber over it. 

After a short bj to get it wet, he tells me to get on bed. Then it began and lasted way too long. At first I though it would start to feel better but it didn’t. It was so thick it was burning my hole. More lube and spit did not help. More poppers did not help. WTF I’m a pig and that did not help. And he was relentless, pinning me down and using my hole. Punching it and pulling it with his raw dick. I was being rape and could not take it. It was burning me. I thought I was being ripped. I thought I had to pee and cum at the same time. I tried to adjust but he whispered, “lay flat on the bed.” He kept using my hole what felt like eternity. I really had to go to a mental “happy place.” 

He smashed my face into the pillow. The guy obviously done this before and finally was about to cum. I used my last strength of ass muscle control to clench down and milk him while came. This set him in a giant roar as his flooded and bred my cunt with his fuck seed, making sure he planted his dna deep and bruising my prostrate. 

He used and fucked me so long. My hole was not itself and was gapping like I was just gangbanged. He left and it was the first time in years that I walked funny.  Fuck I want that again. 

My kind of top. Use me as he wants.

• Like 1

Wednesday night - monthly orgy. Meet my fuckbud early, played around for awhile till he dump load #1 in my hole. Did a little running around, came back to set up for orgy and my fuckbud plowed my ass again. No load this time. Sucked 4 cocks, ate 2 very nice asses. Had a long hot make out session with a hairy little compact cub that "stunk" of sweat and man musk. Sucked his cock for over and hour, no load, but a huge amount of precum. Other bud showed up, went to work on his cock till he blasted load #2 down my throat. Climbed on a new guys cock and rode him. No load. Orgy broke up, fuckbud and I went back to our room. Plowed me some more but no load. Woke up next morning and set down on his cock but no load. 

Friday morning - went to meet Cowboy regular, tongue cleaned his sweaty pits, made out, sucked him hard. Shoved his cock up my hole and pounded load #1 into my hole. Sucked him hard again, didn't take long. Till he was back in my ass giving me load #2.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I planned to hookup with a top on grindr. He wanted his dick sucked and said he might be willing to fuck me too, so I drove 20 miles to meet him in a Lowes parking lot and got ghosted. I got on grindr and looked around but it was a sea of fellow bottoms. So I texted a cute FWB to see if he wanted to see me. I had to sit in a long traffic jam at the tunnel but it was worth it because I got dicked down. My hole is warm and satisfied now. 

• Like 1