Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got a message earlier on Grindr from a blank profile, it was from a horny closet Afghan lad, 25.  He was looking for a hungry slut to fuck his big load into.  I sent him my address & 10 minutes later the door bell rang, I opened the door and there he was,  very handsome muscular lad wearing an almost skin tight white robe, thin short beard around his chin & stunning light hazel eyes.  We went straight to the bedroom where he stripped off & told me to get on all fours on the bed. He got behind me, spat on my hole & plunged his fat cut vein cock balls deep in my cunthole and started fucking me hard. He mercilessly raided my hole for about 10 minutes then he shot his load deep inside me.  He slowly pulled out then laid on his back recovering, I pushed my plug in my hole & gently sucked his still rock hard dick clean, I then told him he could fuck me again if he had more loads to dump in me.  He fucked 2 more loads in me & made me cum as he bred his last load deep in me.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Had some taboo sex a couple times this afternoon and then was bred by the two guts watching. still horny i went downtown to an  abs, announced my ass was open to all cummers and dropped my sweats in the hallway before going i. a video room.  Was bred and filled by sleazy mexicans and some homeless guys who just wanted to get off . Played the whore and will be at the doctor monday telling him i had unprotected sex and getting tested....

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Yesterday I went to another Sauna in Seville - Spain. This one is not so old and very modern, could even smell the fresh paint. It is very big with lots of dark areas, even a piss cellar with gratings above... lots of cages, a sling but also private cabins, a small gym. The steam room wasn't working.

At first I was the only one and a soon a younger Spanish guy came in, but he started to solicit for money. I immediately made a point of it at the bar with an attendant. I hate these kind of practises, maybe he tried because he noticed I was a foreigner, but I sure find this kind of thing bringing down the quality of the establishment.

Although the place was beautiful, new and very clean, I did not have a good time.
Place: The Cube Urban, Seville.

Two loads yesterday. Hooked up with a chubby stranger at his apartment. I don’t understand how guys can’t keep their homes clean.  Anyway I prefer no small talk or foreplay. Let’s gets busy. So in his room I immediately went down on his foul smelling cock. Gagging each time I caught a smell. Thank goodness he was ready to fuck after a couple minutes. I got on his bed on all fours and added a little lube to my pussy and in no time he’s hitting my hole raw!! He pushes my head down and good god dude wash your sheets!, as he starts fucking me harder then grabbing my neck. I thought this is gonna get fun, he’s gonna choke me out as he’s fucking me!!! but he couldn’t hold it and shoots deep into my bowels.  

After getting 40 bucks stolen from me by a black guy who was suppose to fuck me I hook up with a stranger from doublelist in a truck stop parking lot where I suck his cock and get his raw load shit up my ass after a brief fucking. He fucked me in the back seat of his pickup while other cars are parked everywhere with people resting. Like literally 2 ft away. Anyhow. 2 nice loads up my ass sitting there as I slept through the night.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The extremely tall guy (200 cm/ 6 ft) came to us for a threesome repeating our adventure happened on Tuesday.  He loves my boyfriend’s cock which is totally understandable. And he also loves my ass. We kissed each other he and I sucked each other and my bf. My boyfriend told me how fine this guy’s hole. So, after he (our guest) fucked me for a while, I fucked him. He was moaning because of my thick cock and he was so tight and warm, I loved to fuck him. 

While I was fucking him he was sucking my boyfriend. Then I pulled my cock out and helped him to sot onto my boyfriend’s cock. He was riding on it like a crazy. I was sucking his rock hard cock. When I interrupted it for a moment, I  could see on his face how he enjoyed it. He was riding until he said he was close to cum. As he rode faster let his cock deeper. Till he unloaded my throat. 

After a short rest I began to suck my bf and he started to finger me, then licking, and finally fucking. When he pulled out, I sat onto my boyfriend’s cock. I was riding until he noticed us he wanted to ride again. His second riding was shorter bit faster and crazier till he cummed onto my boyfriend’s chest and stomach. I licked all of his cums. 

After it a short break came and we began to suck my boyfriend’s cock together. Then I laid between these two amazing guys. We hugged each other, were kissing with eachother. I laid back to my boyfriend, so he could push his cock into me.  The guy was stroking my cock, sucking it and we were kissing while my boyfriend was fucking until he unloaded me. He kept his cock in me and continued the fuck. He turned me onto my back and fucked me toll his second load. 

Short break again, and we started stroking our rock hard cocks with our guest. My boyfriend announced that he was done so he was just watching us while we turned to 69. We were sucking and fingering each other. And I knew I would be fucked. But before it I wanted to unload this guy. So I turned him on his fourth and pushed my cock gentle into him. I was fucking him in this position until I cummed a big load into his hole. 

Then I laid back beside my boyfriend and started to kiss with him. The guy lifted my right leg up and pushed his cock i to me. He fucked me quick and hard until he unloaded me. 

To sum up, our guest cummed three times, my boyfriend twice, I once. Our guest was bred once, I trice. 

Nice afternoon ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Was at DFW to pick up a bud who was flying in and turned out his flight was delayed. Got on Grindr and didn't take long to get hit up by this cute hung Latino boy who was 18 and had missed his connecting flight and had some time. He didn't want to have to go outside TSA to meet me but loved that I wanted him to fuck me and love my ass pic. He came out at the baggage area and we quickly made our way to the bathroom and the big handicap stall. He was as hot as his pic, dressed in a basketball jersey that showed off his hot bronze skin, dark nipples, and armpit hair. He was sporting a boner that was bouncing up and down as he walked that hard me hard as hell. It was fairly dead at the C gates and he quickly did the spit and stick and was balls deep inside me, not even bothering for me to suck him first. We hadn't talked about condoms and like most Latino guys he just went raw and didn't give a fuck. He was talking nasty telling me to beg for his cum and I gladly obliged as he blew one load inside me and then another. As he was getting close to blasting his second in me he asked how I wanted to get off and asked him if he wanted to get fucked. He was kind of blasé about it but didn't say know. After he pulled out of me he got up against the wall and I wiped some of the cum off my ass to lube his ass and my dick and slid inside of him slowly as he hissed and complained about it. I was so worked up I'd barely slid my cock head inside him before I blasted a huge load that quickly leaked out his ass and down his legs and onto his underwear and shorts. Now that his ass was lubed up my cock popped in him easily and he gasped loudly as it all slid in. He cursed at me and told me to be gentle as he didn't get fucked a lot. I was hoping he'd get more into it but instead he was complaining and complaining. I was tempted to hold off on cumming just to prolong his agony but came so he'd just shut up. He was pissed when he found out my cum had landed all over his shorts and frantically started trying to clean up as I got dressed. I didn't even apologize and left, hearing him lock the door and cursing. I sat in the chairs by the baggage carousel and by then had a text from my buddy saying he had just landed. I saw the Latino boy leave the bathroom and saw the enormous wet spot on the back of his shorts where the cum had been and laughed to myself knowing he'd sit down for a while and feel the wetness of my seed on his ass and inside him too. My buddy eventually came out and we grabbed his bags and headed off to his place...all with him having no clue I'd just been bred in the bathroom by a total stranger.

Finally, after 2 months of planning, got it today.

2 months ago, I took my car for a wash and valet at a back street car wash, i like this one as it always has foreign lads cleaning cars etc.

2 have caught my eye, sexy hot lads, one russian,  28,  two kids, dark hair green eyes, beard, tight trackie bottoms,, great body good package, i always watch them closely and chat with them watching them, bend stretch, admiring bodies.

2nd lad,Romanian, beard, brown eyes, awesome body, big package, smile you could dive into, melted me, i was quite chatty with him, he had a hairy arse as he was bending, he was 26, had 3 kids.

So for weeks, i have got to know them, jokingly the other week, romanian asked me if I was married, no i said, why? I said I like men, i like to have sex with men, he looked at me, smiled and said Men??? Yes, he lit a cigarette and ssked if I wanted some, for some reason, i dragged on the cigarette from his mouth and took it back in his mouth. 

He was constantly watching the other lads and became distant, this is how it goes every week, today I went nearer clising time, left 2 bottles of poppers on my car seat, he looked hot, tight T Shirt, short, tight trackies, fuckin awesome.

Most of the lads left, he was finishing with another lad present who did not speak english, tidying up etc.

He asked about the poppers, i told him what they were for, also I said, if you cum whilst sniffing these you will have the best sex ever.

Paying him, ready to leave, he told me to pick him up round the corner in 10 minutes!!

I was trembling, 10 minutes later he is in my car, 20 minutes later his beautiful thick sweaty uncut cock is in my mouth in my kitchen, his body is awesome, muscular legs, cheap calvin classics, i showed him how to sniff poppers whilst I sucked him and licked his dangling balls, he was groaning and speaking weakly in his native language. I told him to sniff deep whilst I turned him round, felt his hairy arse and started to lick his arse, he said no, married.. i said sniff its ok, and bent him over my kitchen top and I ate his beautiful arse, it was a sweaty clean hole, beautiful. This guy was a hottie, I was rock hard.

He was almost drinking the poppers, i chanced it, but bent over in front of him, and put his rock hard thick uncut dick in my arse, he again, weakly said, no Married, but sniffed and slid his bare dick in my lubed arse, he then fucked me roughly, right up to his balls, i held onto my table, he was speaking in his own language, then  he fast fucked me and came deep in my arse, resting in me, he just lay in me, till his dick went soft.

He said I am Married, I said I know, did you enjoy, he said yes.please do not tell anyone, off course I wont I said pulling my shorts back up.

I then dropped him back to the car shop, i gave him the poppers, he was happy, he said next time you come to shop, I will give you extra polish, I said its ok, just giving me  your cock is fine, he shook the poppers at me and said Yes..

Awesome hour...I was happy after the 2 months of waiting.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Was at DFW to pick up a bud who was flying in and turned out his flight was delayed. Got on Grindr and didn't take long to get hit up by this cute hung Latino boy who was 18 and had missed his connecting flight and had some time. He didn't want to have to go outside TSA to meet me but loved that I wanted him to fuck me and love my ass pic. He came out at the baggage area and we quickly made our way to the bathroom and the big handicap stall. He was as hot as his pic, dressed in a basketball jersey that showed off his hot bronze skin, dark nipples, and armpit hair. He was sporting a boner that was bouncing up and down as he walked that hard me hard as hell. It was fairly dead at the C gates and he quickly did the spit and stick and was balls deep inside me, not even bothering for me to suck him first. We hadn't talked about condoms and like most Latino guys he just went raw and didn't give a fuck. He was talking nasty telling me to beg for his cum and I gladly obliged as he blew one load inside me and then another. As he was getting close to blasting his second in me he asked how I wanted to get off and asked him if he wanted to get fucked. He was kind of blasé about it but didn't say know. After he pulled out of me he got up against the wall and I wiped some of the cum off my ass to lube his ass and my dick and slid inside of him slowly as he hissed and complained about it. I was so worked up I'd barely slid my cock head inside him before I blasted a huge load that quickly leaked out his ass and down his legs and onto his underwear and shorts. Now that his ass was lubed up my cock popped in him easily and he gasped loudly as it all slid in. He cursed at me and told me to be gentle as he didn't get fucked a lot. I was hoping he'd get more into it but instead he was complaining and complaining. I was tempted to hold off on cumming just to prolong his agony but came so he'd just shut up. He was pissed when he found out my cum had landed all over his shorts and frantically started trying to clean up as I got dressed. I didn't even apologize and left, hearing him lock the door and cursing. I sat in the chairs by the baggage carousel and by then had a text from my buddy saying he had just landed. I saw the Latino boy leave the bathroom and saw the enormous wet spot on the back of his shorts where the cum had been and laughed to myself knowing he'd sit down for a while and feel the wetness of my seed on his ass and inside him too. My buddy eventually came out and we grabbed his bags and headed off to his place...all with him having no clue I'd just been bred in the bathroom by a total stranger.

So I guess he came outside post TSa 

• Like 1

Just left the adult video store in L.I.C in NY, stopped originally to just get some double scorpio and possibly a butt plug. I picked up the poppers but passed on the plug and decided to see if I can christian my new poppers with some dick.

I was not disappointed, a guy with an Eastern Europe accent smiled at mtg and headed to a booth I followed to the adjacent booth fed the machine and saw this wonderful six and half inch curved cock waiting for me. I swallowed him to the hilt and took a couple of hits and passed them to the guy. Now it's been some time since I've had some trouser trout and it was wonderful so much I jizzed while blowing him. I hope to run into him again

Earlier I was chatting to a horny Algerian top, ripped hairy body, thick 8” cut dick. He wanted me to bttm for him & a few mate, a fuck n go but for 6 guys.  I instantly agree & heased over to his place.  They were all very hot guys, big fat dicks from 7” to 9” cut, they fucked me hard & deep breeding their thick loads in me, all excited one guy, very cute very muscular young lad. He seemed a little shy & they teased him & told him to drive me home, which he did. His name is Asim, 23, gorgeous green eyes & huge muscles. He’s also quite short which really tuned me on.  While sat at some traffic lights I reached over & started to feel his dick in his jean & asked why he didn’t fuck me, he  got instantly rock hard & said he wanted to fuck me but he prefers 1on1, I  told him to fuck me when we got to mine.  We got as far as the stairs on the way to the bedroom my joggers of, on my back legs spread his jeans round his ankles & his big fat veiny 8.5” cut raw dick digging into my cunt hard & deep!  He smash me good & blew a huge load inside me. Before he pulled out I reached down & fondled his balls telling him I wanted all his cum in my cunthole. Round 2 on my back again holding his gorgeous hairy muscular arse & he drilled me & bred me deep in my guts. While he recovered laying on his front I was caressing his muscular meaty hairy arse & gently let my fingers slide in his crack & rub his hole, he groaned & started grinding up on my fingers, I spread his hairy cheeks & deep rimmed him, he was groaning loudly & begging me to fuck his arse.  I lubed & plunged my dick in his arse & fucked his tight hole, I was so turned on it only took a few minutes before I bred his tight muscular arse.  I was still rock hard inside inside his arse & my balls were still aching to breed him so I carried on fucking much to his pleasure, pounding him hard & deep.  I flipped him on his back & spread his legs & plunged back in him till I should my second load in him. 10 minutes later he was fucking me doggy as hard as he could, he was hitting the spot & I told him I was getting very close to orgasm.  He fucked me harder & we both groaned louder then seconds apart we both climaxed .

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Guest CuriousDallas

After I dropped my bud off on campus I figured since guys are moving in and getting situated I’d hang on campus and see if there was any action to be had. I got on Grindr and started chatting and quickly got interested i this 18 y/o incoming freshman who was curious and hadn’t done much with guys. He liked my pics and was hesitant to send many as he wasn’t sure he was gay and not sure about being out. He was super cute, blonde curly hair, piercing blue eyes, but a wickedly curved uncut dick that looked like it might be painful getting fucked by. He admitted he hadn’t had much luck in fucking either girls or guys as they were kind of turned off by his dick. I like a challenge and said we’d need to go slow and he was cool for me coming by his room.

he wanted to chat first and we got to talking and he seemed like a nice guy...from Wisconsin with one of those funny accents that’s kinda funny but hot. He was unpacking as we talked and he was getting pretty sweaty. He decided he wanted to take a break and got himself a beer and me one as well, the he sat down on a couch and took his shirt off and unzipped the front of his shorts and pulled his dick out. I dropped down and started sucking his cock and loved how tasty he was. I had to turn my head to suck on account of the curve but clearly he was loving it and leaned back as I sucked, clearly enjoying it. Eventually he stopped me and said we should go to his bed. He told me to strip, which I did, and told me to get face down on the mattress. I was already kind of tending up knowing taking his cock would probably hurt and he broke out the lube and lubed up my ass and his cock. I loved that he hadn’t asked about wrapping and was going to fuck me raw and slowly slid in me. I’m not gonna lie, it was painful as he slid in me, even though I’d been fucked already today and loosened up. I had to keep telling him to go slower as it was painful and he finally warned me he was about to cum and couldn’t hold out much longer. As he said that he forced his cock in me and started fucking me hard and I was pretty much screaming in agony. He came not long after that and normally it gets easier to take a cock but it wasn’t getting any easier and he kept pounding as I was groaning in agony and pleading with him to go slower. I know I had consented but it was borderline no so sensual and I was asking him to stop but he refused as he said he was about to cum. He kept it up for a couple minutes more and shot another load in me. He pulled out and was apologizing, saying it was the first time he’d been able to fuck a guy to completion and it felt so good he just couldn’t stop. He said if it would make me feel better I could fuck him and he’d let me cum inside him. His face was lit up and he said it was only fair and that he’d never let a guy cum inside him before.

i lubed him up and put his legs over my shoulders and slowly entered him, showing him more gentleness than he’s shown me. My ass was burning and sore as hell but I was determined to blow my loads inside him. His face was a mixture of pleasure and pain and at times he didn’t want me to cum inside him and then changed and was begging for it. He started asking me if I was gay or bi which was pissing me off as you don’t ask that while fucking. Then he started asking me if I’d let other guys fuck me snd cum in my ass which was really getting me pissed. I told him I was gay and I let other guys fuck me snd cum in my ass which seemed to get him turned on which was a relief. He started admitting he had desperately wanted to get fucked and loved getting fucked and wanted other guys to fuck him and cum in his ass. I went with it and told him I wanted to get other guys to join me and cum in his ass...he was moaning with such delight I blasted my load inside him which had him screaming with delight. I kept stroking inside him telling him I wanted to watch other guys take turns fucking him and asked what kinds of guys he wanted. He was moaning like crazy saying how he wanted to suck cocks while guys fucked him and take load after load until his ass was full of cum. I was thinking of these two Latino teen boys who would love to tag team him and got so worked up I blasted load two in him. He was panting and short on breath. We cuddled and he admitted that was the first time a guy had fuckdd him to completion and cum inside of him. He admitted it had been a huge fantasy of his and between that and finally fucking a guy to completion he couldn’t be happier.

we cuddled and talked about the guys I knew who could join to fuck him and he admitted he’d fantasized about Latino guys and had watched porn with latino boys but there weren’t any where he lived in Wisconsin. He admitted he was relieved to finally fuck a guy and it proved what he had suspected, that he preferred guys, as did getting fucked. He wanted to fuck me again but I said I need to take a breather and sucked him off instead. We swapped contact info and I headed off knowing I’d made him happy and scratched that it. I sent him pics of the guys I knew and he said he was down for a group thing with the, so one I have to line it up. As for getting fucked again tonight that’s out of the question. 

Got the smell on my face and taste in my mouth of Cowboy regular's ripe, sweaty, stinking pits. Plus 2 loads buried deep in my hungry hole after a long fucking. We tried for load #3 but couldn't get him hard enough again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, truepig said:

Got the smell on my face and taste in my mouth of Cowboy regular's ripe, sweaty, stinking pits. Plus 2 loads buried deep in my hungry hole after a long fucking. We tried for load #3 but couldn't get him hard enough again. 

Oink!

I went over to a guys house fro A4A one morning and was told not to shower or change my nighttime diaper. Got there and started kissing and undressed and got in the shower. After i went down on hia cock and he finished in my ass..... No names just a hole to unload in.

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Finally felt good enough to have a fuck session last night.   After over three weeks of dealing with the results of my cess-pool collection of STD/STIs, I felt like taking some cock and maybe even spewing some of my toxic cum cocktail of bugs.    Since adding Syph to my collection, I have been really hammered by the effects of having a half dozen different sex bugs.   Never thought I would lose interest in sex, but sure enough you can be too sick to wanna fuck.

Anyhow, a guy who has been e-mailing me (was an A4A connection first) hit me up to see if I was feeling like a fuck session was in order.    He knew my collection of bugs was all active and wanted to add his POZ strain to the mix.   After he e-mailed, I called  him and said what the fuck, if he wanted to make the drive (40 minutes) I would bend over for him.   Normally, that would have been a no-brainer.   I will bend over for any cock and the promise of cum.

I still have been suffering some........aches, fever, rash, lymph nodes on fucking fire.......but, I wanted some cock.....and he promised to deliver.   We had never met...or fucked.....so it would be a new dick.   He was really horned up about all my bugs...so it promised to be a good session--if I could summons up the energy to do my part.

He is a big dude......340+ and has a nice sized tool.  Not the oh fuck BBC lots of guys talk about, but it was above average and had that shiny black knob that I love feeling probe my diseased hole.   He was heavily tatted ...so once he got here, we compared artwork for a while.    He has a very discrete "aids lover" tatted on his right should blade.   He told me about getting knocked up some sometime around 2005, and never took meds.  Putting that info together had me thinking he was likely in AIDS stage, and my well used cum chute came alive.

He ased for some lube, but I said to spit and ram......I went head down/ass up and he complied.    After my period of no sex and his large glistening black mushroom, I got more than I bargined for as he rammed it home hard.   But as I loosened up a bit, it felt great to once again have a cock pumping my faggot ass.   Unfortunately, he did not last long.   He kept talking about all my bugs and got so worked up he punched out his AIDS load in about 5 minutes.    Still, it felt good to know I likely had a true AIDS wad coating my fuck-slot.

My turn......got a hard cock more easily than expected.   I think it was the combo of that painful first few thrusts and thinking about getting an AIDS BONE.   He rolled on his back, went legs up.   I lubed up.....and aimed at his dark hole.   He was loose as hell.   I am not well endowed (really am a bottom), so my sick dick kind of just flopped around in that wallowed out, well fucked nigger hole (NOTE: he asked me to call him nigger....would not be my choice, but some black guys seem to prefer that, so I oblige.)    He kind of got the same thing from me as I did from him.   I was so primed, that it took little time for me to blast my load........and he received.......my POZ/GONO/HepC/Syph/Herpes laden load in record time.

All he could talk about was getting all those bugs in one shot.

Nice fuck.......more from the relief after a long dry spell.....the though of his AIDS Bone and his enjoyment of getting a gooey soup of all the beautiful bugs two faggots can share.

Wrote the above last weekend but never posted.   Aids-Bone guy came back and spent the night at my places.   He dry humped me when he got there, and I soon as he got here.  That did not take long to turn into a full on fuck session and load one.    We talked a lot about our shared status (POZ no meds) and what being POZ really means.   we had a nice dinner and cleaned up.   As we cleaned up the kitchen, we both got a bit frisky again and we launched into a two our fuck session that was nice as any I have had in a while.   He is skilled and eventually he rammed home another load.   We fell asleep together.....and it felt good.    Woke up this moring to a probing cock knocking at my ass.  Given a nice glass ass plug was still retaining last night's exotic delights, he popped the plug and delivered a third load.   We showered and he was soon gone.    But what a nice night..........have a lot of fuck sessions, but nice to just hang with a great guy, skilled cocksman.    He still wants my cesspool of bugs.....but we have not decided how or when (or really if)