Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Every time I visit Steamworks Toronto for LIGHTS OUT Thursdays the crowd is different - sometimes frisky and horny, other times not so. Here's the scoop.

LOADS #1 and #2 - oral. One younger thin man I started to suck off whilst kneeling, and so was another guy. The other guy finished the deed, and the young man told us he was cumming. To be fair, both of us got his load, he shared 1/2 with the other guy, 1/2 with me. So I guess I'll count it as a load in me. I asked whether he had another load; looks like a 1-shot guy. The next guy I met in the back, narrow darkroom which was pitch black. I felt and played with his nipples. He was muscular-beefy and black with a huge long cock (more than 9"). He told me to suck his cock. I knelt down to take all of his thick long cock in my mouth. I got 3/4 of it in and began to suck it. He was moaning and ready to cum. It wasn't more than 2 mins. that I got his huge creamy load. I cleaned his cock off and he thanked me. My thanks -- cleaning off his cock. His load tasty great.

LOAD #3 - anal. I met a slightly older in age top who wanted to play with my ass. I rimmed his hole which got him very hard. He used a bit of my lube on my hole (stretched out with my biggest butt plug) and put his long cock in. He said my ass felt great. I squeezed my ass cheeks (which he loved) to grab on to his cock in me. This got him to cum. He was worried he hadn't cum in me. I said I knew a way to check. He took his cock out of my hole and I put 2 fingers on my asslips to taste what was there. Hmmm, it wasn't lube and very much tasted like cum. Cha-ching! I rimmed him again which got me to cum big time.

A short night at Steamworks from 4-9PM. But productive. OINK!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Took an anonymous load from a guy off twitter. Mouth breather with poor hygiene and little dick. I never saw his face as I was face down and ass open when he arrived.  Only way I knew he coated my pink sock was by squatting and pushing the load out which was good sized.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Met up with a new FB recently. He is a little older than me but he has a great cock and is a good lover, using many positions, great at rimming and delivers a hard fuck. This time )at his place) was our first time BB. After about 20 mins of hard sex, he put me on my back and entered me in the missionary position. His speed and breathing increased, and I asked him if he “wanted to unload in me”. He said yes and with a groan delivered a heavy load into me that was dripping from me for the next hour. Another FB, another bb partner, and more loads to cum. X

• Upvote 1

Four loads last night from two buddies. First was a semi-regular who I hadn't seen for a while. Wanted to get off before going to a birthday party. Not the biggest dick I had but his girth is incredible. So took a while to get adjusted to that again. Took him some time to get balls deep but then went for a full ass attack. Abused my hole for quite a while with his balls slapping my ass (love the feel and sound of that) before he shot his load. Said he would be back soon and left. Wasn't even 9pm.

After he left I saw I had a text message from a regular, a younger (mid 20s) muscled guy who is into daddies saying he was horny (what's new? He always is). Multicummer dumped two loads (with chat breaks). Afterwards asked if he could stay the night. I am used to sleeping alone and am never quite comfortable having someone sleeping over but I agreed (he stayed over before occasionally). He is hot as fuck. Love seeing his muscle bubble butt when he sleeps 😉 After two hours of tossing and turning I got up to drink some water. Returned to the bedroom seeing him sleeping on his back with a big boner and couldn't resist. Woke him up sucking his dick. Put my ass up and round #3 followed. Only slept for a few hours before he woke me up dressing and leaving.

• Like 1

finished off last night  by getting fucked by 2 of the local tranny whores just for fun after taking load after load all night the club. they were both loaded with jizz as well. did some sweet double penetration and as total cumdumps themselves they really know how to fuck a slut. also took one of their fist/forearms

Edited by gangbangsuperstar
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

So where to begin. 

Total slut mood last night. I went to my fave and really only abs in Hawaii. I took a few we average sized guys. I was supper dry and was treated to an average Asian guy who was determined to raw fuck my ass. He used so much spit to open me up by lathering his dick constantly to get in and breed me. He fucked and loosen my hole until he dropped his load up my cunt.

Highlight was seeing a huge black guy.32yo 6’5 280 with a thick bbc. He was like a linebacker with gold chains around his neck. The glory hole was impossibly too low and his cock sticked through at an agonizing odd angle that I could not get my mouth let lone my ass on it.  It was also to thick my mouth could not get over it all. I finally asked him if I can enter his booth, which he did. I got i between his legs and at 5’6” myself it was like a midget sucking a horse. I tried sitting on it and was glad all the spit and jizz from the Asian guy was still there.

He lifted me up and complemented how smooth I was as he rub his hands all over, getley parting my ass apart as he pressed a wet finger into my hole. He inserted his cock and started to fuck my hole. I pushed down on it like shameless Asian fuck hole is hat I am.

I edged him on by saying, “breed my Asian pussy, knock my cunt and give me your babies.” “Seed my Asian cunt and knock me up,” that sent him into a rage and he ripped it up good pumping it deep in. 

My hole was slick and full of cum, shorts dripping. I didn’t wear any underwear and could feel it leaking on my car seat. 

• Like 3

Been in a relationship for a while and while we’ve had a few threesomes here and there, I’ve had to keep my slut side tamed. Well that all changed when I went away on vacation with family. 18 days with no sex. I told the bf I can’t go on like this and we need to open things up for my sake. He was surprisingly understanding. 

Last night we went to the bookstore and my bf watched me take 6 glory hole loads. He egged the guys on to breed me and use me. Most cocks we’re average, but there were 2 BBC that fucked me so hard until they unloaded in me. Then we left and I lined up some big cock tops to come fuck me at home while the bf watched. Two of them ended up coming over at the same time and they took turns fucking us. Definitely the thickest cocks of the night and they loved how sloppy my hole was. Poz guy bred me deep and the other guy bred my bf. Was an amazing hot night... not bad for just getting back to being a cum dump.😈

Already making plans for the next loads. 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Went fishing last evening at a local lake. Took my lantern and cooler, as I planned to make a night out of it. A few hours into it, and many beers, a fella comes walking on the trail that circles the lake. He's about 25 maybe, short and chubby, scrappy beard but it grew high up in his cheeks. He starts chatting me up and finally pauses after he asks me if I'm enjoying myself. I let him know the only way it could get better is if I had a blow job, then I laugh a little and stare at him for a tell. Well, I saw his eyes glance at my cock area for a second, and I knew I was in luck. I opened the cooler, handed him a beer, and invited him to have a seat on the cooler next to me. He does, and we just shoot the shit as he drinks his beer, then I go over to edge of lake and take a piss. I leave my cock out and walk back to him, and stand right in front of him with my 7" nice n hard. He immediately starts swallowing my cock, and though he was a bit toothy, I could tell he was happy to have my cock in his mouth. After about 5 minutes l pull out, as he wasn't skilled enough to make me cum from sucking. I tell him to stand up, and when he does I pull him close and kiss him deep. He's fully into it, and I unfastened his pants and pull em down. He isn't wearing underwear and his 6" cock is pointing straight up. It's soaked in precum, so I jerk it a while and tell him I'm going to eat his ass. He seems a bit surprised but I guide him down and lean him over the cooler, and begin tonguing his hairy ass hard. It's clean but a bit musty from sweat, and I keep at it until it's sloppy and wet, and he's relaxed and moaning. I position right behind him and rub my poz cock on his hole, smearing my own precum onto his opening. He's cooperating, so I let him know I'm gonna slide in nice and slow, and to try to relax. He can't help but tense up, but I proceed to push inward a little bit at a time, until I feel him finally open for me. He grunted a bit, but stayed still, and as I rubbed his ass cheeks I slid in the rest of the way. Putting my hands on his hips, I fuck him steady and tell him how tight his ass is, and how much I'm enjoying popping his cherry. I'm fighting off cumming best I can when I feel him clamp hard and start to grunt again. The little pig was cumming hard, so I pick up my pace and begin nutting my dirty load in him deep as I can. I keep stroking until I go soft, and slip out. Tucking my cock away, I sit back in my chair and watch him pull up his pants. He seemed a bit speechless, so I told him he did a great job, and that I hadn't cum that hard in ages. He smiled and said he hadn't ever came like that before. I let him know that I fish there often, and told him to come back sometime and look for me. He said he would, then disappeared down the trail with my poz load still soaking into his ass.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

My cowboy fuck buddy hit me up this morning on kik.  Said he hadn't cum in two weeks and needed to drop a load.I told him that I couldn't host him this morning due to neighbors working outside (keeping it discreet for him) but could meet him down the road and take care of his needs.  Met him 5 minutes later about a mile up the road.  I got out of my vehicle and knelt down in the road as he pulled up.  He was out of his pickup and buried 9 inches deep in my throat in record time.  After a minute or so of head, he stepped back and ordered me to bend over.  I got off my knees, spat on the head of his cock and bent over.  He plunged it deep in one stroke and fucked me hard and fast.  He dumped his load balls deep within a minute, zipped up and was pulling away by the time I got back in my vehicle.  From the time he pulled up and jumped out to the time I got back in my car was 3 minutes.  You gotta love a quick load!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

rawbtm18, glad you have an understanding/loving boyfriend...I was in a monogamous relationship where sex was rationed to generally one fuck a week (Fridays)...I hated it!!!!!!!!! I am NOT into fucked up hetero relationships...I truly do not understamnd why gay boys adopt straight hetero monogomous relationships. I am now in an ideal relationship with my guy where he IS primary but I am free to play with other guys...no secrets and and lots of trust...😍

the "bareback bandit"...taking cock and stealing loads!! Oink!!🐷

• Upvote 2

Been taking loads for the past 5 hours as group fuck bttm cum whore for my horny fb Oshane and 5 of his mates. Oshane is a 6’2” 24 yr old very hairy muscular black bull with an excitingly intimidating uncut 10” dick, eye watering girth circumference of 7”. His mates are all muscular too, 3 of them black all with 9”+ dicks, one white guy 8” uncut with huge balls & a big hairy Mediterranean guy with a 9” + dick.  Keeping me well dosed up with various goodies enhancing my natural slutty greed for cock & cum, using me & abusing me as they please.  Feeling their big dicks pumping loads after load in me sending me into a state of hedonistic ecstasy! The sleazy fukkas have decided to whore me out to random guys, my cum sloppy creamy cunthole is now waiting with eager anticipation for the arrival of the fresh cock they’ve invited.

Edited by Bareback4ever
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bareback4ever said:

Been taking loads for the past 5 hours as group fuck bttm cum whore for my horny fb Oshane and 5 of his mates. Oshane is a 6’2” 24 yr old very hairy muscular black bull with an excitingly intimidating uncut 10” dick, eye watering girth circumference of 7”. His mates are all muscular too, 3 of them black all with 9”+ dicks, one white guy 8” uncut with huge balls & a big hairy Mediterranean guy with a 9” + dick.  Keeping me well dosed up with various goodies enhancing my natural slutty greed for cock & cum, using me & abusing me as they please.  Feeling their big dicks pumping loads after load in me sending me into a state of hedonistic ecstasy! The sleazy fukkas have decided to whore me out to random guys, my cum sloppy creamy cunthole is now waiting with eager anticipation for the arrival of the fresh cock they’ve invited.

Bareback, you are one lucky whore.🤩😛..luv taking back to back cocks and loads😛...wish I were with you taking those hung bulls...Woof/OINK!!!!!!🐷

2 hours ago, backpackguy said:

I'm here in Barcelona on the eve of the world's largest gay cruise (tomorrow) with ovr 5,500 gay boys...all those cocks and so little time...can't wait to play on the "dick deck'"😛🤩...Oink!!🐷🐷

What's the cruise called? Would love to go on one 

Was downtown doing some other stuff and checking Grindr. A guy messaged me from his hotel room and after a little back and forth he gave me his room number. I was there in ten minutes. The room was dark and he was dressed but with his cock out. I took off my clothes and started sucking him. He was really hard and he motioned for me to go to the bed while he took his clothes off. He had me kneel on the bed face down ass up. I spat on my fingers and stuck them in my ass to get ready. He slid in me straight away, no extra lube was needed. He fucked me like that for a couple of minutes, then had me move to a couch next to the bed. He kept fucking me from behind until he grunted that I was gonna make him cum. I said “good” and he pounded into me hard and deep and filled me with his load. I licked his cock clean, got dressed, and said thanks and left. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1