Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

At Bangkok’s famous Babylon bathhouse I was enjoying the busy Saturday nude towel-free session being fucked by a line of guys when a beautiful and quite young guy approached me at my front (I was bent over) to speak. He said he was from Laos or it might have been Lao, which includes people from northern Thailand. 

He explained it was the first visit for his friend and could his friend fuck me? He really didn’t need to ask, others weren’t they just stepped up and fucked, but he was a well mannered young man. I said yes and he tugged the boy across and  positioned him. Although he was hard nothing happened as the guy wouldn’t move - well actually he was pulling away.

This happened 3 or 4 times at the boy’s insistence, not mine, as I was saying to leave him he’s not comfortable with doing it. 

However, I encouraged the first boy to fuck me with his lovely cock but he was bottom only. Accordingly I suggested it might be instructive to his friend if he saw me fuck him. He agreed and I entered him but he was quite tight and unfortunately I had dropped my lube container so had to suffice without going balls deep with my thick cock. Nonetheless we both enjoyed our shallow fuck and it encouraged the new guy. Later, at the end of the evening, the Lao guy came up at the lockers and thanked me and said his friend had fucked him.

Edited by drscorpio
Removed formatting to make more visible

Sorry about the formatting in my last post, I had already tweeted about this session and to tried to save retyping through pasting and editing via Notes not entirely successfully. I hope people can still read and enjoy my encounter.

Another Sunday morning as a traveling cumdump. Used bbrts to find guys and my bike to meet up on Chicago’s northside. Started with a good daddy fuck, and then messaged a hot ginger top I had been following online a while. His cock was perfect for deepthroating and I could take it all - made him crazy. I was soon on all fours, ass up, with him pile driving into me. He fucked my hole for an hour, hard nonstop, and dropped four loads deep in my ass. I couldn’t believe it. My tight hole was so open, wet and sloppy. Spent the rest of the day at the beach in a mesh speedo with his cum leaking out of my ass. 

• Like 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Was chatting with this hot 20 y/o Latino guy on Grindr last night. He’d been to s strip club with his buds and was worked up and wanted release, wanted it to be quick and in his truck. He was down for bare and any kind of play and so I quickly headed to where he was to meet up. I saw his truck parked in the place we’d agreed to meet and was wearing only nylon basketball shorts like he’d said. I got into his truck and he was exactly as he’d described and already had his shirt off. He reeked of alcohol and clearly had been drinking. He started up his truck and we went somewhere to park. On the drive I caught glimpses of photos on his dashboard and what looked like him and his GF. No surprise as so many Latino guys are bi and go both ways. As we drove he pulled out his fat uncut dick that was already drenched in precum and I bent over to start sucking it as he drove. His cum tasted so good and he was throwing off a steady stream of it. We parked and he told me to take my shorts off and in no time was behind me forcing that fat cock in my ass. It took little effort as he was the fourth guy to fuck me today. Once he was inside me and started stroking I’d clench up my ass muscles to really work his cock, and he groaned with delight when I did. He kept telling me to say how much I liked taking his dick and how bad I wanted his cum and I obliged, tensing up my ass muscles and working him into a frenzy where he blasted a load deep inside me. He kept fucking me and I told him to blast another load in me, how bad I wanted it, that he could drain his balls inside me. He was loving it and soon blasted another load inside me. 

As he slid out of me he opened the glove box and handed me a bottle of lube and said I’d need to use it as he was pretty tight. I loved that he wanted bare and didn’t even bother handing me a condom and quickly lubed up my dick and his ass and entered him. He whimpered it hurt and to go slowly and honestly his ass was so tight I knew I was gonna blow in no time. I did one hard deep thrust and had a sudden massive shuddering orgasm and blew an enormous load inside of him and he screamed out “Jesus” as I did. I slowed my strokes and he said he’d never felt s guy cum that hard inside him. I was super turned on now and started stroking harder and more deeply as he moaned with delight, pumping a second load and then a third load inside him as he begged and pleaded for me to cum inside him. Spent, I slid out of him and he flipped me on my back as he pumped another two loads inside me as we stared into each other’s eyes and I told him how hot he was, how good his cock felt in me, how badly I wanted his cum as I milked his cock with my ass. His face was pure ecstasy each time he came inside me.

as we laid there after he asked me how I worked my ass on his cock. He was fascinated by it and wanted to do it when guys fucked him. He admitted he hadn’t been fucked much but loved it and loved when guys came inside him. He knew his ass was tight and that caused guys to cum pretty quickly and wanted to loosen his ass up so that didn’t happen and guys could take their time. I was amazed this straight looking and acting boy was worried about pleasing guys fucking him and I tried to give him what crappy advice I knew. I honestly don’t know how I figured out how to use my ass muscles, I just did. It’s a muscle, you have to use it. He wanted my number and I gave it to him but said he couldn’t give me his and didn’t explain why, and he didn’t have to. I’m sure he has a GF and she can’t know about this. I’ve been with enough Latino guys that I know the drill. He dropped me off and later I got a text with thanks and a pic. I think I’ll hear from him again as I scratched his itch.

4B6F8B02-AC75-4E14-9AF0-AD93DBAFB92A.jpeg

• Moderators
On 8/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, BB4fking said:

Sorry about the formatting in my last post, I had already tweeted about this session and to tried to save retyping through pasting and editing via Notes not entirely successfully. I hope people can still read and enjoy my encounter.

Moderator's Note: When you cut/paste into the forum, you will see at option at the bottom of the little window where you type your message that says "Post as plain text." If you click on that, it will remove the formatting from wherever you copied from, and it will look normal when you post. 

On 8/26/2019 at 1:40 AM, beachwhore said:

Another Sunday morning as a traveling cumdump. Used bbrts to find guys and my bike to meet up on Chicago’s northside. Started with a good daddy fuck, and then messaged a hot ginger top I had been following online a while. His cock was perfect for deepthroating and I could take it all - made him crazy. I was soon on all fours, ass up, with him pile driving into me. He fucked my hole for an hour, hard nonstop, and dropped four loads deep in my ass. I couldn’t believe it. My tight hole was so open, wet and sloppy. Spent the rest of the day at the beach in a mesh speedo with his cum leaking out of my ass. 

Nice day at the beach, dig those traveling cumdumps.

• Like 1

Found a slut on Squirt that wanted a load, so stopped by his place on my way to the pride parade a bred his hole. He wanted to give me his but was running late and he wasn’t a good lay so I refused. Instead head to the cruising park on my way home. 

For the first time ever there wasn’t a single cruiser in the area. Walked around for a bit and finally saw someone im the distance heading into the brush. Followed him in. He was soon joined by another guy I recognized, older hung daddy that loves to fuck raw. Things were looking up!

Found a secluded spot and the daddy followed me. He sucked me off for a bit and then we made out while stroking. Got down on my knees and started deepthroating his thick cock. Other guy, probably homeless, watched from a distance stroking his flaccid cock. 

When I got the daddy’s cock good and hard and stood up and turned around. Daddy took the hint. Took a hit of poppers and he plunged right in. Another guy showed up, but didn’t want anyone to touch him. Fair enough. He got on his knees and started blowing me while I was getting fucked. Very hot scene. 

We heard some noise and were about to scatter but was thankfully another cruiser. He looked a bit sickly with his veins popping out on his thighs, but as long as the dick gets hard I don’t care. The guy blowing me got spooked and left. 

I started stroking the new guy and he was getting into it. The Daddy pulled his dick out and new guy went to work on it. He alternated between my dick and Daddy, which made him super horned. He got up, grabbed my hips, and pushed his dick up my hole. I bent over and grabbed Daddy’s dick and shoved it down my throat. Skittish man came back to watch and stroke. The scene was getting very hot and I was getting close, but we heard some kids enter the brush so we all quickly scattered. 

I went to another area while I waited and sickly man followed me. He wasted no time getting his cock out and pulling my shorts down. Soon he had me fucking myself on his dick and I didn’t last long. Hearing me cum made him take control and he started fucking me really hard until he loaded me up. 

Took the bus home feeling the cum dripping out of my hole and a big smile on my face. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

After work last night went to a video store near the job, originally I was supposed to meet someone but I didn't see him but this other guy made sure I wasn't lacking in attention.

This store has a downstairs area that you pay to go in and have booths you can fuck in. While waiting in the common area this older guy approaches me and we talk. Prior to talking I noticed him stroking his dick, so our talk goes to what we're looking for I state I'm definitely into sucking dick everything else is optional. 

We head into the booth he drops his pants and underwear and he was already erect with almost eight inches of dick. I start sucking him and licking his shaft nibbling on the head making him moan. I took a couple of deep hits of my poppers and devoured his cock. After awhile I stood up and started to suck his nipples, lick and kiss his neck. He grabbed my and started finger fucking me filling me with lust. He turned me around and tired pushing his dick in me but I was still too tight he resorted to fingering my ass with two possibly three fingers as I keeled on the booth chair.

He loosened me up to slide his cock in me. He fucked me hard in the booth but he slipped out right before he came and shot his load on the floor. I jerked off and went home sated 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Finished class on campus and was so horned up checking out the hot guys in class and fantasizing about them and having sex with them. I went to the bathroom hoping to jack and was in a stall and noticed the guy next to me seemed to be signaling. I tapped my fingers under the edge of the stall and soon after a dick came under the wall...a nice sized uncut one with the foreskin pulled back. I started stroking and could hear the faint moan of pleasure. My shorts were already down around my ankles and so I spit on his dick and my hand to lube him up and at the same time started using it to lube my ass as I fingered it. I’d got him good and worked up and then lowered my ass down and backed my ass on his cock. To my surprise he didn’t pull back and instead his cock eased into my ass and again I heard a moan of pleasure. The old me would never have done this, only fantasized about it. Now that I’m on Prep I don’t care. I wanted this anon load. I was working his dick with my ass and he was into it too, as much as the divider would allow. I heard a loud “fuck dude” and could feel his cum flood my ass as I clenched my ass around his dick. He stopped stroking and I could feel him tugging his dick and let him slide out of me. I stuck my cock under the divider to see if he would at least suck me or jerk me but I heard a faint “naw bro” and could hear the jingle of his belt as he dressed followed by the door slamming behind. I say there a while longer but no one else came in so I figured I’d save my load for later, cleared up, pulled my shorts back up and headed off.

19 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Was chatting with this hot 20 y/o Latino guy on Grindr last night. He’d been to s strip club with his buds and was worked up and wanted release, wanted it to be quick and in his truck. He was down for bare and any kind of play and so I quickly headed to where he was to meet up. I saw his truck parked in the place we’d agreed to meet and was wearing only nylon basketball shorts like he’d said. I got into his truck and he was exactly as he’d described and already had his shirt off. He reeked of alcohol and clearly had been drinking. He started up his truck and we went somewhere to park. On the drive I caught glimpses of photos on his dashboard and what looked like him and his GF. No surprise as so many Latino guys are bi and go both ways. As we drove he pulled out his fat uncut dick that was already drenched in precum and I bent over to start sucking it as he drove. His cum tasted so good and he was throwing off a steady stream of it. We parked and he told me to take my shorts off and in no time was behind me forcing that fat cock in my ass. It took little effort as he was the fourth guy to fuck me today. Once he was inside me and started stroking I’d clench up my ass muscles to really work his cock, and he groaned with delight when I did. He kept telling me to say how much I liked taking his dick and how bad I wanted his cum and I obliged, tensing up my ass muscles and working him into a frenzy where he blasted a load deep inside me. He kept fucking me and I told him to blast another load in me, how bad I wanted it, that he could drain his balls inside me. He was loving it and soon blasted another load inside me. 

As he slid out of me he opened the glove box and handed me a bottle of lube and said I’d need to use it as he was pretty tight. I loved that he wanted bare and didn’t even bother handing me a condom and quickly lubed up my dick and his ass and entered him. He whimpered it hurt and to go slowly and honestly his ass was so tight I knew I was gonna blow in no time. I did one hard deep thrust and had a sudden massive shuddering orgasm and blew an enormous load inside of him and he screamed out “Jesus” as I did. I slowed my strokes and he said he’d never felt s guy cum that hard inside him. I was super turned on now and started stroking harder and more deeply as he moaned with delight, pumping a second load and then a third load inside him as he begged and pleaded for me to cum inside him. Spent, I slid out of him and he flipped me on my back as he pumped another two loads inside me as we stared into each other’s eyes and I told him how hot he was, how good his cock felt in me, how badly I wanted his cum as I milked his cock with my ass. His face was pure ecstasy each time he came inside me.

as we laid there after he asked me how I worked my ass on his cock. He was fascinated by it and wanted to do it when guys fucked him. He admitted he hadn’t been fucked much but loved it and loved when guys came inside him. He knew his ass was tight and that caused guys to cum pretty quickly and wanted to loosen his ass up so that didn’t happen and guys could take their time. I was amazed this straight looking and acting boy was worried about pleasing guys fucking him and I tried to give him what crappy advice I knew. I honestly don’t know how I figured out how to use my ass muscles, I just did. It’s a muscle, you have to use it. He wanted my number and I gave it to him but said he couldn’t give me his and didn’t explain why, and he didn’t have to. I’m sure he has a GF and she can’t know about this. I’ve been with enough Latino guys that I know the drill. He dropped me off and later I got a text with thanks and a pic. I think I’ll hear from him again as I scratched his itch.

4B6F8B02-AC75-4E14-9AF0-AD93DBAFB92A.jpeg

Google images is fun.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

Decided to hit up the cruising park again. Definitely busier this time, but not many active players. One guy was off to the side stroking his dick so I just walked up and got on my knees. I soon attracted a small crowd, which pushed the guy over the edge. He started shouting loudly as he unloaded into my mouth, which put me slightly on edge as cope sometimes patrol the area, but we seemed ok. 

I left him and went over to our audience and got on my knees. Alternated between two guy, with one of them shooting his load watching me, what a waste!

It died down significantly afterwards, with the exception of one older French guy who wanted to blow me, but I wasn’t in the mood. 

Finally came across a new guy: short, early 40s, black, and unassuming. I tried rubbing his cock through his pants but he quickly went for mine. Didn’t have it in me to refuse, so I let him get to work. He had a good mouth, which I wasn’t expecting, and so I decided to sit back and enjoy the blowjob. He then surprised me by getting up, pulling his shorts town to expose his ass, and lubing up his ass with spit. I got the message loud and clear, spit on my palm and lubed up my cock and placed myself behind him. Wasn’t long before I was balls in his extremely tight hole. 

There was movement nearby and he got spooked. I told him to follow me and brought him to a more secluded spot. When he finally joined me, he pulled his shorts down again but reached in his pocket for what I thought was lube but then realized was a condom. I just said no and went for his hole, he didn’t resist. I knew I wouldn’t last long with an ass that tight, and soon I started to unload in him. He quickly pulled off, asking if I came in him. I lied and said no and wasted the rest of my load on the ground. We both zipped up and before we went our separate ways his kissed me and thanked me, saying he hadn’t been fucked in a long time. Hopefully I left his a gift to remember me by 😈 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BarePupBiker
7 minutes ago, ottpoz said:

Decided to hit up the cruising park again. Definitely busier this time, but not many active players. One guy was off to the side stroking his dick so I just walked up and got on my knees. I soon attracted a small crowd, which pushed the guy over the edge. He started shouting loudly as he unloaded into my mouth, which put me slightly on edge as cope sometimes patrol the area, but we seemed ok. 

I left him and went over to our audience and got on my knees. Alternated between two guy, with one of them shooting his load watching me, what a waste!

It died down significantly afterwards, with the exception of one older French guy who wanted to blow me, but I wasn’t in the mood. 

Finally came across a new guy: short, early 40s, black, and unassuming. I tried rubbing his cock through his pants but he quickly went for mine. Didn’t have it in me to refuse, so I let him get to work. He had a good mouth, which I wasn’t expecting, and so I decided to sit back and enjoy the blowjob. He then surprised me by getting up, pulling his shorts town to expose his ass, and lubing up his ass with spit. I got the message loud and clear, spit on my palm and lubed up my cock and placed myself behind him. Wasn’t long before I was balls in his extremely tight hole. 

There was movement nearby and he got spooked. I told him to follow me and brought him to a more secluded spot. When he finally joined me, he pulled his shorts down again but reached in his pocket for what I thought was lube but then realized was a condom. I just said no and went for his hole, he didn’t resist. I knew I wouldn’t last long with an ass that tight, and soon I started to unload in him. He quickly pulled off, asking if I came in him. I lied and said no and wasted the rest of my load on the ground. We both zipped up and before we went our separate ways his kissed me and thanked me, saying he hadn’t been fucked in a long time. Hopefully I left his a gift to remember me by 😈 

That is a hot experience! I'd love to run into you in a park

Talked a shy chubby cub into stopping by this morning. He sucked me off over the summer, and we've texted occasionally since. He knows I'm poz and is both scared and excited to play with me. So this am he sends me a message saying he's off today and asks me what I'm doing. I let him know I have to work but if he wanted to come over I'd make some time for him. I unlocked the door and waited for him, laying in bed naked. Soon as he comes in, I tell him to undress and join me. He's looking hot as fuck with his hairy body and beard, and the beginnings of male pattern baldness😛. I start off aggressively kissing him, telling him how happy I am he's here. I roll him over so I can spoon behind him, and start rubbing my cock in his hairy ass crack. I'm rubbing his nipples as my cock is teasing his hole, with my precum making it slick and ready for fucking. I turn on the dirty talk- ask him how my dirty cock feels on his hole, grab his dripping cock and tell him it looks like he's wanting me to make him me whore. He's just moaning a bit, so I tell him to take my cock in his ass. He starts humping back onto my cockhead, allowing it to gradually open him up enough to in a few inches. I hold still, and let him know he now has my dirty cock leaking its juices inside him, and there's no going back now. I push the rest of the way in, and start fucking him in full strokes. After maybe 10 strokes, I hear him cumming and feel him clamping down hard. I quickly thrust in and out a few more times then unload in his ass as I'm groaning. I held him tightly and rubbed his belly, telling him what a good cub he was to finally take my raw cock. I told him to just relax and let my load soak into him, as I keep gently stroking his hole with my cock. I reached for his cock and fondled it, telling him it was just like mine now- dirty and able to breed. It grew hard again in my hand, and I told him what a good pig he was gonna be. His excitement got me harder, and I did something I rarely do. I fucked him a second time having never pulled out from the first, and that load felt bigger than the last. He eventually licked my cock clean, and I let him know I needed to get going. He got dressed and I gave him one of my old t-shirts to wear. Black with a pig snout made of biohazard symbols. He laughed, but he put it on. Glad he let me be the first poz cock to unload in his ass. And hoping he keeps coming back for more. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1