Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Five minutes ago. My relative and I swapped loads. We are both poz and as toxic as pozzible. We greatly enjoy displaying our biohaz tattoos. My relative's partner is 37 and happily got pozzed by his boyfriend of 18 and me at 54, and i share the bed with my relative. Rotating who is middle. Cum loads are felched and shared. We have shown our erections to several female relatives who have arrived and saw us all fucking or sucking cock in the back garden a video of us rimming fucking and slamming etc.  Hot guys in rampant nudity. Cold saddo extinct wimmin. We told the cunt holders that we are poz and toxic and high horny and have shared toxic aids blood for 24 hours, 4 slams in that period. We always share needles and have got stds from our awesome unhealthy practices. We often leave needles around to hopefully infect them. One of the bitches  has got infected in last two years. 

Edited by realjacklad1972
I am a horny bastard

23 hours ago, SuzeFagRag said:

Last night in a dumpster in back of a book store. Guy threw me in like a piece of meat and fucked me hard then pissed on me. Shove me in garbage and left. So humiliating-so hot.

Hot stuff. Piss on your buddy or in every orifice is so horny, especially kem piss on a hot day...

28 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

Talked a shy chubby cub into stopping by this morning. He sucked me off over the summer, and we've texted occasionally since. He knows I'm poz and is both scared and excited to play with me. So this am he sends me a message saying he's off today and asks me what I'm doing. I let him know I have to work but if he wanted to come over I'd make some time for him. I unlocked the door and waited for him, laying in bed naked. Soon as he comes in, I tell him to undress and join me. He's looking hot as fuck with his hairy body and beard, and the beginnings of male pattern baldness😛. I start off aggressively kissing him, telling him how happy I am he's here. I roll him over so I can spoon behind him, and start rubbing my cock in his hairy ass crack. I'm rubbing his nipples as my cock is teasing his hole, with my precum making it slick and ready for fucking. I turn on the dirty talk- ask him how my dirty cock feels on his hole, grab his dripping cock and tell him it looks like he's wanting me to make him me whore. He's just moaning a bit, so I tell him to take my cock in his ass. He starts humping back onto my cockhead, allowing it to gradually open him up enough to in a few inches. I hold still, and let him know he now has my dirty cock leaking its juices inside him, and there's no going back now. I push the rest of the way in, and start fucking him in full strokes. After maybe 10 strokes, I hear him cumming and feel him clamping down hard. I quickly thrust in and out a few more times then unload in his ass as I'm groaning. I held him tightly and rubbed his belly, telling him what a good cub he was to finally take my raw cock. I told him to just relax and let my load soak into him, as I keep gently stroking his hole with my cock. I reached for his cock and fondled it, telling him it was just like mine now- dirty and able to breed. It grew hard again in my hand, and I told him what a good pig he was gonna be. His excitement got me harder, and I did something I rarely do. I fucked him a second time having never pulled out from the first, and that load felt bigger than the last. He eventually licked my cock clean, and I let him know I needed to get going. He got dressed and I gave him one of my old t-shirts to wear. Black with a pig snout made of biohazard symbols. He laughed, but he put it on. Glad he let me be the first poz cock to unload in his ass. And hoping he keeps coming back for more. 

Every guy should be a man and get pozzed as soon as pozzible. Ideally by 14 years of age. Love to see the ecstatic joy of newly recruited poz brothers here in London. My grandson was pozzed by relatives willingly at 13 and sports a biohaz tattoo like mine. He is determined to pass on his juices and gift to his mates and 4 of them have been gifted so far in 12 months.

5 hours ago, BarePupBiker said:

That is a hot experience! I'd love to run into you in a park

I love fucking seeding rimming in cruising spots in London Paris Berlin and Amsterdam. Raw always. Promiscuous guys all over the world. 

Last night got hit up on Scruff by a hot cub who was very direct... his first words were he wants to breed me. Got ready and went over his place, and he also invited a hot daddy over. 

Daddy had a very nice thick cock and was the first to fuck me. He took his time pounding me and had me begging for his load. Once he bred me, the host had me clean up daddy’s cock while he shoved his cock inside me. He didn’t last long, but I got what I wanted... a sloppy cum filled hole. 

When I got back home my bf fucked my sloppy hole and added the third load of the night. Then I found out he got bred by a hot top while I was getting fucked 😈

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Been in Hong Kong for the last 24 hours and have a dripping hole for most of it!

Cock 1 - Philippino guy on his way home to his wife drops by to dump a load. Door ajar and ass up dumping situation.

Cock 2 & 3 - local HK uncles at the public showers ... both small cocks but load givers

Cock 4 - fellow resident in same hotel, think Irish. White load mixed with 3 Asian loads

...some sleep...

Cock 5 - Asian American on his way to the office

Cock 6 - the boyfriend of the Asian American (sent by him because of the wetness of my hole) - fed some of the wetness to me! Think he got off on the fact he was breeding me on top of his boyfriends baby makers

Cock 7 - young Dutch tourist needing release

7 loads and a very sore but pleasurably sore hole... cum dripping down my legs 

Need to empty the hole and start again!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

One of my regulars was over last weekend. Amazing ass—thick and solid. He always shows up hungry for my dick and begs for my load. Fucked him for about a half hour straight then put a big one up his ass. He likes to please me by pushing my load back out to show it off. He’s a keeper. Would attach a pic, but the file size is over the limit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve always traveled for work every now and then - but now I travel during the week almost always. Is it just me or do many traveling young professionals seem to get more action while out of town? 

And last load - was at the PHL Airport Marriott the past few days before getting back to DAL today. This morning after I showered and packed I left the deadbolt ajar so I could get anon railed before walking to the airport. Totally anonymous.

anyone else like the thrill of strangers walking in your hotel room?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Was hit up on Grindr by a young BBC who was staying at a very low rent motel with his “cousin”. Well I hurry on over wearing a little shirt dress and some 5 inch stilettos sandals. Once inside I immediately go to work sucking the BBC before bending over and taking his cock raw. At this point I start sucking his cousin.  I’m thinking this is going to be my first successful spitroast!!!!!  Anyhow, they take turns on me switching places with the bbc fucking me in every position known to man for the next half hour or so.  

The end result is the young BBC ended up putting his seed deep in my ass and immediately after I swallow his cousins load. 

Upon leaving my makeup was gone and my hair a mess. My panties in my hand as I take the walk of shame past probably a dozen people.  I’m wobbling like a baby giraffe on my stilettos because my legs are shaky from the beat down my ass just took.  Another black gentleman asks me for some help but I was in no condition to see if he would fuck me.  A decision I’m regretting now. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just sucked my first cock and it was amazing. I'm bi and have always been curious about guys, but I haven't really acted upon it before, until now. A guy messaged me on grindr and something just came over me. I thought fuck it and so I walked to the public toilets he was at and sucked him off. At first the car park the public toilets are located in was a little busy and we had to wait for people to leave. As we waited he felt up my cock and I felt up his. Then when the coast was clear we went into the public toilets and he pulled his cock out and I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. I sucked his cock for a bit, licked his balls, licked the head of his cock, deepthroated him and then he came in my mouth and I swallowed every last drop. He left, drove off and I walked home with a massive smile on my face. I'm so fucking happy to finally be a cocksucker and taste another man's seed in my mouth. I can't wait to do it again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

First post here so I am going to start with my first load and end with my last, just a couple hours ago. 

First Load: I was in my “teens”. Started messing with my friend Dave when I was young. Touching, rubbing, jerking off in front of each other, eventually came to more. First time he fucked me we were sleeping in his bedroom. His parents right next door.   He didn’t care. He came over to my twin bed in the dark, fully naked. A thin white twink. Bowl cut hair, blue eyes, pretty nice uncut cock for his age.  He pulled my Bball shorts down and my thin white ass beamed in the dark. A little virgin hole just waiting for its first cock. To be honest I was hesitant at first, but that all went away as he lubed his cock with his moms skin lotion and forced his way in. Not very gentle. Forced it in and my hole screamed in pain, but I kept silent. He fucked me as I lay there in my stomach, head pinned in the pillow. Each thrust causing new pain ...but pleasure too.  After only a few minutes I felt him cum. After, he got up and went to the bathroom. I lay there for a bit until I wiped my hole with my shorts. Spots of cum, blood, and shit leaked out. We continued to fuck for a time after. Before Bball practice, he would load me up. Then I could always feel his cum leaking from my hole and down my leg as I slide across the court. He was my one and only until I eventually discovered craigslist. That’s when I became a true whore to older cock. 

Today: My friend is married, nice job, nice house. Where am I? Moved on to Grindr and other sites when craigslist closed. But still taking anon cock when I can find it. Today, met up with a travailing trucker passing through. Latin, old, he flashed a gold tooth when he grinned as his raw cock penetrated my hole.  Love the feeling of a vainy cock throbbing as it gushes out a stream of cum, impregnating my ass.