Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Boipussay19

Sucked off and let an Uber driver fuck me yesterday. I was his last ride for the night and (literally 😂). Hispanic dude almost 6ft. I started caressing his crotch because somehow I knew this guy was gay too. (Pride stickers) He obviously liked it so he pushed my head down there as well. He drove for 15 minutes with me sucking his thick beautiful 7inch cock. He ended the ride and took me to his apartment, luckily his flatmates weren't home. He proceeded to fuck my brains out. I told him about the poz stuff, he didn't even flinch. Finally he came inside me with those familiar thrusts and his cum oozing from my boipussy and dripping down my right leg. Very fun experience since I was on a hiatus.

Been quite the busy pig since my last failed attempt at a relationship........

Met a pup that is very much the cum dump and I'm loving it. He comes over loaded and I finish him off for the night most of the time, all the while still getting to get my fill of other cumholes!

Most recent was last night, met up with a cumdump in his motel.......has been playing most of the night and I get the invite to come play as well. Rooms unlocked he's on all 4's on the bed in his nasty pig jock.......get undressed climb up behind him and can tell his holes been wrecked more than a few times. Get my face down in his piggy hole and get a taste and confirm there's been a few loads dropped which has me pretty hard, I ask how many loads he's in and he responds with 6! Boing! Rock fucking! Cant resist a good used hole thanks to my pup! Spit on his hole and on the head of my dick and sink into his sloppy ass. Damn it felt good. Fucked him on the bed and then eventually moved him to the edge of the bed on his back and really laid into him, so well that he admitted I was the first out of the other 6 to make him for the time that night without touching, scooped up the majority of his nut and wiped it on my and his ass and fucked it into him, whatever else that left on my hand I made him clean it off. 

Continue fucking on the edge of the bed and in walks in top #8 for the night, he's standing beside me stroking his cock hard watching as I fuck feeling me all over with his free hand and also feeling for how wet the bottoms is, which at this point I'm practically fucking all of the other loads out of his ass onto the carpet. Top #8 and I start taking turns on this cum dump stroking each others cocks when not inside that sweet sloppy hole. Finally top #8 drops his load into our muscle cumdump making is load #7, cleans up and watches me continue to fuck and enjoy his load for a bit and then leaves. I continue riding this pig and finally give him what he's been after all night......my 2 day load.......#8 for the night! Oink Oink Oink!  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Last night I got home from work and had plans with a fb who lives a few blocks away for around 9.  About 7:30 I get a message from another fb. Wants a quickie. He's fucking hot as fuck. Lean muscle body and hot dick.  Plus he cums fairly fast.  Love to get his load up my hole.  I invite him over.  We fuck and he delivers as always.  Well bred.

Then went over to my other bud.  He played with my ass some and shot his load on it.  Overall good night

• Like 1

Tuesday night I got together with this young guy for a 2nd time.  He's cubbish. Handsome, beautiful eyes.  hot very hard dick. Vers.  We love to kiss and make out. Sucking and teasing.  Then I rode is bone for a while and he was in no hurry to cum but he also wanted to be fucked.  So I put on my top hat for a while and fucked him in a few different positions.  He rode on top of me a blew his load on me. Loved watching it spray out and over my belly.  So hot. We played about 2 hours.  Love long play

• Like 1

So I’ve been chatting up this big dick bottom who works for the same company I do for quite awhile now, but it never really amounted to anything. Two bottoms does not a top make, but tonight something must have changed his mind. He messaged me “let’s do it”, so we met in the restroom in the back hallway that never gets used, and we met in the stall. Not having much time, I started worshipping his dick like I’m at my moms house, and he put as much spit on my hole as he could. I turned around and put my knees on the toilet, spreading my ass to accommodate his 9” thick dick. It hurts a little until the head pops through, and then my ass just opened up for him. He’s a bottom, so he got about 3-4 good pumps before the cum started flowing.  As soon as he was done, he pulled out, licked my cummy hole, and left. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rawboipussy said:

So I’ve been chatting up this big dick bottom who works for the same company I do for quite awhile now, but it never really amounted to anything. Two bottoms does not a top make, but tonight something must have changed his mind. He messaged me “let’s do it”, so we met in the restroom in the back hallway that never gets used, and we met in the stall. Not having much time, I started worshipping his dick like I’m at my moms house, and he put as much spit on my hole as he could. I turned around and put my knees on the toilet, spreading my ass to accommodate his 9” thick dick. It hurts a little until the head pops through, and then my ass just opened up for him. He’s a bottom, so he got about 3-4 good pumps before the cum started flowing.  As soon as he was done, he pulled out, licked my cummy hole, and left. 

Love licking b4 and after breeding it!

Had a great night @ nud in Melbourne.. a good crowd.. all ages and all raw. My big pa'd cock went into several holes.. the best being the young guy with the puppy mask.. he rally loved it. Un fortunately I blew too quickly into the last guy in a sling.. would have really loved to had more time in him grr 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Leather69 said:

Had a great night @ nud in Melbourne.. a good crowd.. all ages and all raw. My big pa'd cock went into several holes.. the best being the young guy with the puppy mask.. he rally loved it. Un fortunately I blew too quickly into the last guy in a sling.. would have really loved to had more time in him grr 

I wish I have been there Sir

Today at one of the local ABS. 5 loads through a GH. 4 by mouth an 1 in my ass.  The first one i'm not even certain was a "load" more like a drip, but i loved it and the man it came from either way. i love the pleasure and satisfaction of the Top even more than the substance of cum. The next two happened in rapid succession, as though they were waiting their turn and neither got hard enough to even present my ass to for breeding. The fourth got rock hard fast, but was short and thick. i sort of begged Him to come into my booth so i could get all of him, the wall impedes. i offered my ass, He withdrew, so i sucked Him a bit longer and He gave me a wonderful load and sigh.  The fifth Top was uncut and long enough for His cock to reach down my throat, even with the wall of the GH between us. i ran my tougue under His foreskin and pushed it back with my lips. loving the tip of His cock and then swallowing HIs entire shaft. He was wonderfully hard and girthy and i felt He's enjoy fucking so i slid my hole onto His cock and pressed into Him as He pressed into me. He thrust deep a couple of times and stayed deep, not making a sound, fucked a few more times then withdrew and cleaned up and left. i thought maybe He didn't like my hole, but then felt with my finger and was very creamy.  i held it a few hours and felt it leaking out, i have a big wet spot on my sweats and can still feel some inside trying to get out, i refuse to push it out, so I've been holding it in for the last 90 minutes... Kegals are good for several things turns out. 

i was texting to a dear heart who lives far away and who has stolen a chunk of my heart.  i sometimes think i'd be happier with a lover than hook ups. i suspect we look for pieces of substance in numbers and hook ups when we lack one person with those qualities? idk, but i left happy and grateful either way.

Thursday night I was out in town with some mates on a crawl of the gay bars/pubs, we were in the last pub & it was nearly time to call it a night.  I headed to the toilet to drain the snake (as they say) stood as the urinal enjoying the pleasure of emptying my bladder, the door opened, I glanced up in the mirror on the wall in front of me & to see a very tasty mixed race guy walking in, we made eye contact in the mirror & he came & stood next to me at the urinal unzipped and flopped out a gorgeous fat uncut dick, was about 5” soft , couple of inches thick and a good inch or more of foreskin overhang! I love overhang and I was instantly drooling. I’d stopped pissing ages ago, just couldn’t stop looking at it. As he shook off the drips of piss & stroked his dick he turned slightly towards me, that was enough cue for me, I bent down and took hold of his dick, started sucking on his pissy foreskin before taking his cock on my mouth, he got hard very quickly and it was massive! It grew till it was more than my mouth could accommodate. I came up for air & told him I wanted it up my arse raw.  He told me to get in the stools and get my arse out. I dropped my jean & bent over, his big tongue probed my cunthole then he fingered in loads of spit. He put the toilet lid down and told me to kneel on bent over. He rubbed his big bell end on my hole a few times then started pushing it in, it was stretching my hole, I started working my nipples which are wired to my cunthole! The waves of pleasure started to flow & my cunthole started to open up and take him in. He put his big hand over my mouth as he held me with his other arm & started fucking me hard & fast, it only took a few minutes for him to fill my cunt with his big creamy load. He was still rock hard when he pulled out & said he could go again but his bf is probably about to come looking for him. I gave him my card and told him to call me when he was free to carry on the fun.  We left the pub a short while after, I glanced over at him as we left & his bf gave me dirty look.  Said good night to my mates & headed to get the night bus home.  20 minutes later my phone rings, I answered & the deep voice on the other end said” Mate, is John how fucked u earlier! Where are you? I wanna get in your arse again”  I told him & he told me not to move! I waited & he came running from a side street looking around then spotted me & trotted over with a big grin on his face. He asked if we could get a cab to mine & pick up where we left off, Of course I said yeah. I asked about his bf, he said “ don’t worry about that moody cunt, he stormed out of the pub. I’d rather chase your ass than go after him”  in the cab we kissed all the way to mine, his big hand between my legs rubbing my cunthole.  My eyes lit up when he stripped revealing his tight muscular hairy body.  He plowed my cunt with his 10” beast for hours & bred 2 more big loads in me.   We’ve hooked up again this evening along with 2 of his mates. Matt, short very muscular hairy white bloke  with a thick uncut 8” dick & Daryl tall stocky rugby build black bloke with a fat cut 9” dick!! They’ve been taking turns in both holes, they’ve given me multiple anal orgasms and bred a couple of loads in me each! This is gunna be one seriously long hard session!🤤🍆💦💦💦💦

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

Was looking to get bred tonight and my wish came true. Guy on BBRT that i'd been chatting with way too long.  Finally our stars aligned and I went to his place just before midnight.  Big hot sexy black man.  Football player build. Best lips and hard as fuck dick.  He hammered at my hole and came pretty fast.  Then he came a 2nd time within 10 minutes.  He never went hard.  I felt every throb.  Fucking love that.  I'll be coming back for much more.  

• Like 1

Met a guy through Grindr. I didn’t have a lot of free time but he said he wanted to fuck me. I arrive at the place he told me and it was a half a million dollar tour bus. I step inside and without seeing who was there I bent over the couch and exposed my now lubed hole.  Immediately a cock entered me and pumped my ass for about 30 seconds and erupted a nice load into my boipussy.  As I pull up my jeans the person disappeared and I left. I so love anonymous loads. 

BBRT Rawsexdate and Steamworks Toronto

Yesterday was my first rawsexdate with a younger (real) barebacker off BBRT. I had never met a guy off BBRT dick-to-ass. Well here was my chance. We chatted on the phone a few times. Our profiles meshed well with what we are into sexually. He lives in the area I grew up and went to school in Toronto. I had to completely douche way earlier (started at 10:30, ended with a shower at 12:30 PM). He had to be at a party in the evening. He has a lovely 7" cock on the thick side. I brought my booty bag with its buttplugs and lubes just in case. He is taller than me (I'm 5'8"), he's about 6'2"; no problem in bed. We kissed, then took our clothes off and headed for his bedroom. More kissing, 69ing, nipple play. We really didn't talk about status either. Pure fun. With just spit, he entered me and in no time he was squirting a big load in me. Then he started to have body orgasms. First time for me to experience. It took him several minutes to stop orgasming. A sight to see. He wanted to taste cum in his mouth. He played with my nipples and I blasted in his mouth. He loved the taste of my cum. The sex was over in about 2 hours. What to do next?

I decided to head to Steamworks because a main highway in and out of Toronto was being shut down at 12 midnight for a semi-annual maintenance and clean-up. I had my sex bag with me and I was douched and ready for more loads. I got there about 4:30 PM and stayed to 11:00 PM. Here's Part 2.

1. LOAD #1 - anal in me (see above). LOAD #2 - oral in him (see above).

2. I got to fuck 2 different bottoms as they were on their tummies in their rooms. After some initial rimming, I entered them. As it was a bit early I didn't cum in them. Another bottom I fucked in a pitch black darkroom for a bit. Just poking with my pecker - hehe!

3. I got to rim a few bubble butts in the darkrooms there, even my younger goatee raw vers guy. But no loads to felch out this time. Good eating though.

4. LOADS #3-5 - oral in me. Over the course of the evening I met 2 Filipino younger guys in their early 20s who are into daddies. I got both their loads in separate fun in my room. Boy, can they cum!! Also, in the front gloryhole-slurp ramp area, in the fuck horse room, I took a younger South Asian guy by the hand and whispered in his ear that I wanted his cum. He was tall, with a long pencil cock. It didn't take him long to cum in my mouth. A bit salty, but SO tasty.

A great start to a long Canadian Thanksgiving weekend! OINK!

• Like 8

I don't report all my last loads here but Friday night was a good one. Or rather: good ones.

My regulars all seemed to be busy so I wasn't expecting anything. But got a message from a guy saying: "Last night in town. Want to fuck a beefy Daddy ass. Interested?" Profile said he was a vers 37yo on PrEP with a rugby build, not much else. Sent along pics of a beefy smooth butt and a thick 6"-ish cut cock and tasty hairy balls. Arrived around 9pm and didn't waste any time. Bearded hairy guy with a great beefy body. Lubed my hole and went to town. Five minutes later he blasted his load in my ass. Tbh I had hoped for a bit longer as I was just getting into it. Surprised me by staying in my hole and a few minutes later started fucking again. 15 minutes or so later load #2. He then settled back in bed and told me that if I was good to him he might give me another one. Started working on his cock sucking him until my jaws started to ache. He flipped me over and started hammering my hole for I don't know how long until he blew again. When he left he said he'd be in touch again when he was in town. 

Looked at the clock and it was almost 11pm. Then looked at my phone and saw I missed a message from one of my regulars sent almost two hours before just after I got busy with Mr. Rugby. Texted him to say sorry but that I had been busy. Immediate reply: "No problem. But still horny if you're up to it. A "quickie?". That quickie took a bit longer than I thought. Called me a fucking slut when he noticed the loads in my ass. Kept plowing my hole until I squirted over all over my bed (he loves making me cum) and then shot his load. Load #4. Hoped for another one but he said he was tired and needed to get up early.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1