Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Well he came but such a let down. Barely could get hard and ended up glazing my donut instead of giving me the cream filling I amade for. Was not entirely surprised, this dude does not realize he was one of my first tops 15 years ago. Back then he only played safe and I had begged him to breed me then. He had troubles staying into it back then. Shame raw ass has  not changed that for him. I know it is same person because he has used the same pics on his profiles all the way back to the CL ad I answered for our first meet. Fuck how can I already be reminiscing.

Hey guys, well I've had a dry spell since I had relative staying here for two weeks.  So by the time she left I was completely horned and in heat.   On Sunday I posted a party ad and looking for now ad on BBRT.   Had about 5 RSVPs 'yes', so I was prepared to be bred multiple times.  Oink!  Well the usual ratio flaked out (sad this happens) but then this guy showed up and walked into the bedroom, where I was laying in a harness, leather collar, and newly pumped nips.  He was not what I expected at all as he had this shaggy strangely dyed reddish hair.  But when he took his clothes off - voila!  Beautiful ginger hairy chest and very large flaccid cock hanging down.    Damn!  I quickly found out that he was a Dom and knew how to handle and treat a pig in heat.  He had me suck his cock and balls all over for about 20 minutes, all the time working my tits hard, which I love.  I kept poppering and then he started to finger fuck me.  Shit, that makes me beg to be fucked, which I did.  After one attempt to mount me on my back, I then suggested doggy style facing the mirror.  Well his cock hard must have been 8-9" true.  Once he'd mounted and mated, he started fucking me, hard, all the time reaching under and working my tits.  Hog heaven!  I then clamped my tits and he kept pulling the chain while fucking for at least 20 minutes.  This fucker had stamina.   Finally his paced started to quicken, he started to moan, and said "I'm gonna breed you pig".  Fucker, that turns me on so much to hear that!  Then he seeded me deep for about 30 seconds, and stayed locked in.  Finally we separated, he got dressed, and left.

Now, I was totally in heat for more cocks so I went over to Slammer, which opens at 2 on Sundays.  Cruised around, went into the dark backroom and a guy immediately reached out and started working my tits, as I started on his.  Always amazes me how they go straight for 'em in the dark - Superman vision, I guess!  Then another bear guy with great tits came and joined us.    Then some guy must have crawled up and started sucking my cock.  Fucker, tits and cock being worked, I was a pig in heat!!  After about 15 minutes I said I needed a break and needed to be fucked.  I cruised around a bit, sucked some cocks on the ramp, then went to the other darkroom.  After a few minutes two hands reached out and started working my tits.  Damn, turned out to be the first bear guy I'd met earlier, and then the second guy came in too.  I had now taken my sneakers and jeans off so was naked as we worked each other, me leaning back on a leather bench.  All of a sudden bear #1 started finger fucking my hole which was still full of cum.  Poppers, tits being worked, being finger fucked, and high on some pot I was in total hog heaven ecstasy!  I began jerking my cock and it took forever (thankfully) before I finally exploded and had one of the best orgasms ever.  Was sorry I didn't get bred again but damn it was an excellent afternoon.  OINK!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

The other day I hooked up with this hot otter from Grindr for the first time. Walked up to his place knocked on the door. He let me in showed me where the bedroom was. He had the hottest Scottish accent, we made out, I sucked his thick dick. Turned around sat on his face and we 69ed. I blew him while he rimmed me. Then he fucked me missionary a little bit, then doggy. He fucked sooo good and bred the fuck out of me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

After a long dry spell just got my first load in a long time. My most trusty regular hit me up last night wanting some head, but scheduling issues pushed it to tonight. Neither of us can host so have to resort to public play or a room, and just told him I'll suck him off on my front porch, where no neighbors can see. He pulled up, walked up, and immediately took his cock out sat down for me to get to work. Had a good 10-15m oral session, bouncing between me just coddling his cock in my mouth and him throat fucking me. At the end he stood up, started jerking while slapping his cock all over my face calling me a alut and asking if I want his cum, and after some begging he started throat fucking me deeply and blew his load right down it.  I was a little sad, it's been so long I wanted q good mouthful to taste, but based on what I felt he pumped a very large load right into my tummy, and I'm very happy to be filled up. 

Thankfully no neighbors came out, but the past week I've come out at night to smoke and two of them were fucking outside, one very loudly, so I guess my neighborhood is open to outdoor play lately lol

Been chatting for a while with a french guy, we were finally i nthe same town and he asked I was interested in a gangbang, He had fantasies of a gangbang with black guys,  We met up in a sauna and he took me to his cabin. There were two other black guys there, one was a youngish looking twink type  with shaved head, and beefy guy with a grill and twists. Guess he was looking for variety. He told us all to get on the bed on all fours.  He lubed us all up , opened the cabin  door and  proceeded to fuck us in turn. Listening to him trash talk in French while pounding one of the others kept all of us rock hard. It also attracted a crowd,. When anyone tried to touch one of us he stopped them. If we tried to touch each other he stopped us. After a while he seemed most interested in the guy with the grill.  He started pounding away at him while me and twink really needed more cock.  He sensed this and told the crowd, "I am finished with them, You can have them" . I was too horny to be insulted. One of the guys was a guy who had dumped a load in me a few days before.  After him and older guy in a jock flipped me over " I like to go deep" he said.  The French guy finished up and left, and the twink was gone as well. The older guy pounded me HARD while backing up onto the guy with the grill with every stroke.  He shot his load, then Mr. Grill finished me off.  

• Like 2

Visiting Houston, so tried Club Houston last night and found that it was half price room night which may explain the full car park, a good sign. It’s a large club with a fabulous outdoor pool and jacuzzi. The cruising space is mainly corridors of rooms with a surprisingly small dark/maze area given the floor area. Steam room not available, still being constructed apparently. I had a video room but the picture quality was fairly dire. Free wifi. Overall a good quality bathhouse and the patrons seemed pretty friendly. 

Enough of the reviews already, what of the action? I’m versatile but this night I’d decided only to top so my expectations of action were lowered by 50%. However, I did pretty well fucking 6 guys and breeding two of them. Some of theses were in the glory holes and two in other guys’ rooms including a lithe daddy who I saw perched with his door open and as in the air for the 4 hours I was there so I’m sure my cum mixed with that of a number of other guys. 

The highlight for me was after I’d been in the club for over 3 hours and so I’d donned a metal cock ring lest I be soft at an inopportune time. I started out in a gloryhole booth and had been fucking a guy for a little while. Although I couldn’t see anything I had gauged him to be a fairly short and small guy based on where I had to position my cock and his small hands when he once reached through. He left his booth after a while and I followed shortly after and while I hadn’t seen him I sensed the short guy heading up the stairs to the sucking platform might have been him. I positioned myself behind him and was pleased when he reached behind him to grab my cock and manoeuvre it into his hole. I was soon fucking him again - I could tell it was the same guy by the texture of his ass, which was great. After 10 minutes of that I invited him back to my room. After fucking him some more I took the metal cock ring off (with some difficulty!) so I could thrust more deeply. Not unexpectedly, as it’s happened before, I heard a gasp, a squeal and a cry of ‘its so big’ when I recommenced thrusting as my cock is much thicker at its base. But the small Asian guy gritted his teeth and took it. After a while we stopped the standing doggy position and he lay on his face flat on the bed and I fucked him laying on top, which is my favourite position for finishing off and soon I had planted my seed deep in his ass. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

First breeding. He only fucked raw and said he'd pull out. He did and said "I'm cumming on your back" but I didn't feel anything. It felt like he was just rubbing his lubed up cock on my back and then he walked away to get a towel. I fingered myself real quick and sure enough he came inside me. The lube made it a little difficult to tell at first but I could feel it.

I just acted like nothing happened, used the bathroom real quick and left.

I’ve not posted in a week or so, figured I’d fill you in on my last three days. 

Sunday morning, a young guy who’s been regularly fucking me messages me on Grindr. Wants to pump s load in my ass and I can’t resist his big pierced cock so I go over and suck him and let him fuck me from behind until he blows his load deep in my ass. 

Monday, work required me to be in the Wichita Kansas area for a couple days so Monday afternoon I headed that way. I check into my room and begin prepping for the night ahead. 

I’m all dolled up in shredded jeans and a red blazer and stiletto sandals. I hang out in the hotel lobby but being in Kansas it’s dead.  So back up to my room and off with the jeans and on with a mini skirt.  Grindr starts picking up and a younger guy wants to fuck so I invite him up. When he shows I immediately work his cock over with my mouth until he’s ready to fuck. I bend over the bed and lube my ass and in he slides bareback and starts to fuck me with a nice rhythm. After a few he puts me on my back and spreads my legs and fucks me until he blows his cum into my hungry ass!!!

off he goes and back on Grindr I go. An hour later I’m inviting another guy up. This guy was a joke. I sucked him and he fucked me bareback but really a big talker with little substance. We did this for awhile before I told him to leave. That cum wouldn’t be worth it!!!  

So now I’m a little discouraged and it’s getting late but a young black guy wants me to come to the school he works at so we can hook up.  I find this place about an hour later and was expecting a nice fuck and creampie. Instead I ended up blowing this black cock in my vehicle until he blows his load down my throat.  On my way back to my hotel of course I go through local McDonald’s drive through in complete drag feeling sexy as fuck!!

back up in my room I get another Grindr hookup arranged. I told this guy I don’t want to see his face. Told him I’ll be bent over and he can breed me. He didn’t disappoint. He comes in and uses my ass just long enough to put a nice warm load up my boi cunt. 

So now it’s nearly midnight, I’m starting to think I need sleep but I can’t stop looking for cock  just my luck a “straight” young black guy wants to fuck a tranny  so I offer up my hot little ass.  He shows up a little later and I drop to my knees and worship his nice sized black cock and balls .  I start whimpering and begging him to fuck me and finally I can’t wait any longer and I bend over the bed and spread my hole for his hot black cock.  He enters me and stats fucking me hard and I’m loving it and begging for his load.  He refuses and makes me suck all the juices from the other loads off his black cock  what an incredible taste!!! Again I beg for his cock in me and he fucks me some more from behind and shoots a massive load deep inside me.  Worn out I pass out on the bed with my skirt still hiked up and wearing my stilettos   

Next thing I know my alarm is going off  I struggle to wobble into the bathroom and I can feel the cum in my ass  I’m feeling so hot and nasty I just relax and push all the cum I could out my ass and let it drop to the floor  what a sweet and pungent odor mixed cum loads make!!!!

after work I again head back to my hotel room, shower up and do my makeup and picked a little more sporty dress and ball cap to wear with my frilly socks and chuck Taylor’s .  I went for a walk hoping to get kidnapped and raped but no such luck.  So on Grindr I put my hotel and room # and put a little card over the hole in the door so it couldn’t latch   

I put on some heels and off came the chuck Taylor’s and I assumed the position on the bed. Not 15 minutes later I hear the door open and I’m being fucked by who knows who but I’m loving it except I think he’s wearing a condom.  I don’t say anything and let him fuck me until he cums.  At that point I moved my legs so he couldn’t pull out and I reach behind me and grab the base of his cock  then I let him pull out leaving the condom and his cum in my ass!!!

the rest of the night was dead.  I’m not checking Grindr as I left instructions.  If guys can’t read then I’m sorry. Lol   

Anyway I get ready for bed but I put on a T-shirt and put on the stiletto sandals from the night before.  I turn out the lights and lay face down on the bed and pass out.  

I’m awoken by the feel of my ass being spread and a cock ramming into my hungry hole.  All I can do is moan and whimper as he’s violently fucking me at a rapid pace.  I loved this, I was feeling vulnerable and used and slutty as this guy is just using me for a hole to cum in.  I don’t recall how long he lasted but I know when he pulled out cum was running from my ass.  When I woke up this morning the room door was still able to be opened by anyone and all my belongings were still there!!!!!  I also discovered I had nearly 80 messages on Grindr.  Oh well, their loss 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

Just spent the past 9 hours getting my arse raided & bred by big black cock!  
Got a msg on bbrt this afternoon from a slim/ripped hairy black Alpha bull top, he’d seen my ad & wanted a session breeding me, sent him my details & he was here within 30 minutes.  
I was gagging for him & was even more excited seeing how tall he was when he arrived! 6’3”!!  He wasted no time when we got to the bedroom, pulled my shorts down, shoved me down on the bed & got his tongue deep in my pussy!  I got hold of his fat 10” uncut dick & wanked it until he was ready to fuck  my cunthole! His dick felt so good sliding in my arse, he went balls deep slowly the first few times them boom! He started destroying my cunthole plowing it as hard, fast & deep as he could, a proper bull fuck grunting & growling as I gripped his thick shaft.  He had me face down on the bed plowing hard in me when he roared he was about to cum, balls deep in me I felt his dick pumping inside me.  This stud has a  quick recovery time,  10 minutes after breeding he was rock hard & back in my cunthole. 
4 loads into the session he asked if I was into play with other guys, I said more the merrier! He got 2 of his mates to come join the fun! I now had 3 big black cocks to satisfy!! Pure heaven! One up my cunthole one one in my throat & the other playing with my nipples & cock. I’ve lost count of the number of loads the bred in me & how many orgasms the gave me, my cunthole is  a squelching sloppy mess  & my body is tingling all over!  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Spent the evening being whored out to this black guy with a giant cock and his friends.  None was gentle.  Just spit and cum for lube.  Just how I like it.  Took 15 loads from 12 guys.  My hole is aching and dripping cum from all that big black cock shooting loads deep in my hole. 

• Like 2

Tuesday night. I went to the Pilot truck stop in Ontario Oregon to suck cock. This is one spot that is always good for 4 or 5 nice hard cocks. Been going there for 5 years. Tonight was slow. Not many truckers hanging around. Most of them just seemed to be stopping for food and fuel. But after a couple of dry hours I hooked up with two black guys. They were laying over and loading onions Thursday. They said their names were Ozzie and Jerome. They both had big black delicious cocks. At least 9 cut inches with big shinny knobs. They invited me into their sleeper. Just what I wanted. I sucked big creamy loads from both of them. Then they took turns and fucked me. Had one in my ass and was sucking the other at the same time. I got three loads from each of them. When I left them they took my phone number and said they would call me the next time they were in the area. Probably never hear from them but I am hopping it will happen soon.