Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I just took a load from one of my favourite straight married daddies! he fucked me in his daughters bed wearing his daughters catholic high school uniform and a cute wig. best part is I actually look like this guys daughter. hot man, big beefy cock and a hard ass pounding t-girl breeder. always gives my ass a good hard fuck and 2 loads.nice big set of floppy balls

• Like 1

I've had my eye on a new guy at the gym for a while, we've glanced at each other across the gym, me drooling over his huge very hairy legs, pecs & his very ample bulge in his shorts.  He was in this afternoon at the smith machine in the free weights room doing squats, I got right behind him working my pecs with dumbbells & enjoying the view of his big arse cheeks spreading & his very sweaty arse crack as he went down, occasionally sitting up to see his big bulge in the mirror.  He caught me looking at him quite a few times & eventually he smiled at me.  It's always dead in my gym before 6pm and it was just us in the free weights room & a few older ladies on the others side of the gym, well away from us. We got chatting, he's Algerian & his name is Hakim, 24.  He pulled the bench next to me closer to me & sat down asking me if I'd mind rubbing some ointment on his legs to help the muscles. I jumped at the chance, they were rock hard and so hairy! I was starting to get hard too, he then said he'd moved to the area with his older bf & winked when he said they were in an open relationship! I slid one of my hands up into his shorts and rubbed his big sweaty bulge in his sweat drenched briefs! I slid my hand out quickly because of the cameras and asked him if he wanted to come back to mine for some fun. He said he'd meet me in the locker room, I was read when he came in & I told him I wanted him as he was, his manly smell was starting to ripen up nicely.  We got back to mine, stripped off & I got sucking his hairy fat semi hard cut dick! He got rock hard and it was huge, a real mouthful that was gunna stretch my cunthole! He shoved his fingers in my cunthole and fingered me roughly, he then pulled them out & had a sniff 
" Nice clean pussy ready for fucking" he said! He then asked if I had a rubber, I said no I didn't have any.  I played coy when he suggested fucking me bareback making out I'd never done it! Between fingering and licking my cunthole he begged me to let him put his big bell end in, promising he'd pull it out and wank his load on my arse.  I pretend to reluctantly agree making him promise it was just gunna be his bell end for a minute as I turned to lay on my front. Once I was on my front he straddle me, spread my cheeks spitting a few times on my hole then he mounted my arse, his bell end on my hole, one hand on my lower back the other in between my shoulder blades.  Pinning me down he then told me he was gunna fuck me, I pretended to struggle saying no no as he plunged his big fat 9.5" cut dick in me! I gasped as it made my ring sting! He plowed my cunthole hard and deep, he relaxed his hold on me as I started to groan with pleasure & reached back grabbing his big thighs as I gripped his shaft with my strong anal muscles.  After a while he flipped me on my back & I begged him to shove his dick back in my pussy! Rubbing my nipples as he did I was instantly howling with ecstasy! My legs over his big shoulders he took over playing with my nipples & it wasn't long before I was close to coming! When I told him he fucked me harder, plowing me to orgasm! My dick erupted squirting my big thick cum load on his hairy abs and some up on my hairy pecs! My cunthole gripped his big dick in spasms and made him shoot his load deep inside me! He roared loudly as he thrust hard into me, his dick pumping hard inside me! He thrust a few more times making his big load squelch out.  When he pulled out he enjoyed feed me his cum as it leaked out and I enjoyed eating it and sucking his dick clean.  After a while laying in his arms kissing and running my hands over his big hard sweaty body I started sniffing & licking his hairy ripe pits, I them worked my way down to his dick and big hairy balls, I then spread & pushed his big legs back & rimmed his ripe hairy hole, when I rubbed my dick on his hole he chuckled saying he wasn't clean to be fucked, he then grabbed me, pinned me down on my side and rammed his dick back in my sloppy hole and mercilessly drilled his dick in me raping me nonstop till he bred his second load in me, as he rolled off me he and lay on his side he was unaware I was rock hard, I scooped his cum leaking from my hole & rubbed hit on my dick then without any warning I took advantage of his unguarded arse, I grab him and shoved my dick in thrusting as he struggled! I was so turned on it was less than a minute of thrusting and struggling with him when I shot my load inside him! I slowly pulled out, looked at my dick and spanked his big hairy arse saying his hole looked clean enough to me.  He bred a third load in my pussy & I sucked a 4th out of him before he left to be home before his bf.  He's been gone an hour and already txt asking to come back later tonight &  finish draining his balls in me....of course I've said yes. 🤤🍆💦💦💦

Edited by Bareback4ever
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Fuck a twink raw at bookstore on way home from work. He never said a word, did everything I told him to do, and happily took my bare cock in his tight hole when I bent him over. Once I came, I told him he's going to make a fine poz bottom slut, and he just looked confused. Lol I left then. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Shortly after Hakim left I saw my Maori neighbours son was home from Uni, he's a 19yr old fit handsome rugby lad called Kauri. We've played on and off since he was 17, he's got a gorgeous thick veiny 8" uncut cock with a big sexy untouched bushy pubes, big balls and shoots big loads.  I went on scruff to see if he was online, he was so I sent him a txt saying I was home & horny and needed his dick in my sloppy hole! He loves my hole when it's sloppy so when I told him the guy who bred me has only been gone 20 minutes he was gagging to fuck me! We're always very discreet, he comes to the garden gate which I'd left open & the back door unlocked! Within 5 minutes he was coming through the door and I was on the sofa with my legs spread playing with my sloppy hole.  He stripped naked! " Wow check your gains sexy stud" i said! Cheers fella, he replied! He'd also got a patch of soft fluffy fur between his pecs.  He's always straight down to business, he got between my legs and shoved his gorgeous dick in me & plowed me hard.  My cunthole was squelching loud and he churned up the cum left in me into a thick creamy lather which coated his cock shaft! 5 minutes in & he said he was gunna cum! He pushed in deep & I felt his dick pulsing hard & fast inside me as he groaned in ecstasy!  Still hard inside me he put his hand behind my head & we kissed, I gripped his dick a few times and groped his big pecs playing with his nipples while we kissed. He slowly started fucking me again & when he stopped kissing me he told me to keep playing with his nipples! I did & got him doing the same to mine, in minutes I was about to have an anal orgasm! As I climaxed my cunthole spasmed rapidly gripping & releasing his dick! He suddenly said "Fuck I'm gunna cum again"  still howling in orgasm I grabbed his big round meaty bubble but & pulled him into me as he added what felt like another dozen squirts of his creamy cum.  I got him to plug my hole as he pulled out then I sucked him clean. He dressed and left saying to msg him when I want more.  I then txt Hakim saying I had 2 fresh muscle twink loads in me that I needed him to churn up and add too,  he replied saying he's be over at 10pm.🤤🍆💦💦💦

E7FE803C-9ABB-42E2-8A59-B9E47676265A.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 loads in today, should have been more. First was a fuckbud across town, went to his place because he doesn't have a car, but has a great cock. Bred me good. Second was from a faceless profile on adam sent me a speedo shot with a nice cock outline, invited him over for an ass up anon scene. Would have gotten a third, but a fuckbud guy from scruff came while I was fucking him so I didn't get the chance to get his load in me. All in all a productive day

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hakim txt me at  9:45pm asking if I was up for him bringing along a mate who wanted to drain his balls in me too?!  I said I was up for it, he wouldn't give me anymore details just said it'll be a surprise.  They arrived about 10:15pm, his mate was a short (5'7") muscular black lad called Leon, handsome lad, very dark skin. When he stripped I was very turned by his gorgeous big hairy pecs, nice bush around his big uncut dick & big hairy balls.  
Hakim got down to eating my pissy while I sucked on Leon's monster cock,  it would have been huge on a tall guy, when pushed down it reached his knees.  He told me it was just over 11" long & 7.5" girth.  I worshiped it while Hakim started fucking me hard, first on my back, then doggy & finally on my side fucking from behind holding my right leg up, he'd been raiding my pussy for over 30 minutes & already given me a big anal orgasm, Leon was working my nipples & I rocketed into another anal orgasm as Hakim bred his load deep inside me. He kept his hard cock in me & after a few minutes started fucking me again & after 5 or 6 thrusts he was roaring again as he shot more cum in me.  When he pulled out he fed me some of his leaking cum before Leon got his tongue in me, he came up with a mouthful of cum, Hakim's churned up with Kauri's cum.  He then carried on deep rimming me as Hakim said he would have to leave soon but he had one more load to give me before that as he fed me his dick, I sucked hard on his big swollen bell end as I played with his big balls.  After 10 minutes he shot his final load in my mouth, he got dressed & told Leon I was all his.  He got me on my back & gently eased his huge dick in my sloppy hole, my hands feeling his big hairy pecs slowly moving down to his abs, I gasped as he was almost balls deep inside me. His dick was rock hard when he started sliding in but now it had softened enough to be able to bend & slide around in my guts, it was like having a big snake inside me.  Once i was used to it he started fucking me harder & faster, playing with my nipples had me in a perpetual orgasmic flow that fluctuate in intensity! When he bred his first load in me I felt his cum filling my guts.  We carried on fucking till around 7am this morning He'd bred 8 loads deep in my gut adding to the 2 loads from Hakim which were mixed with the 2 loads from Kauri all sloshing around in my guts! Leon is a rampant breeding machine who has left me feeling very pregnant! I can still feel him inside me. We kissed for so long this morning, his ripe sweaty smell so beautifully pungent & intoxicating I think I my be falling in love...🤤🍆💦💦💦💦😍

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I made a new contact, who was a bit tentative about when, and just where he wanted to meet me, but finally got him to commit to a time, and place to meet. This involved waiting a fair amount of time before setting out to meet him, and I was very anxious waiting. Then the top I see most often contacted me and asked can you come over right now? Of course I went immediately, and he said he needed me to do it quick, because he needed to cum, and then go to bed right away. He was almost apologetic about not letting me suck him longer, but I told him being convenient was certainly something I was happy to provide. It was quick, and he did seem relieved as much as satisfied. I thanked him, and he said I had to leave right away. I got to go to meet the new top, who wanted a lot of conversation first, but eventually I got to spend quite a while sucking him. He said I have a "great mouth." He asked if I would come back this week, and wanted to know if I would suck off his friend if he invited him over for next time. I am looking forward to that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Spent last night at hotel in Redmond, Washington....walked down to front desk at about 5 am b/c I had locked myself out after working out, hottie at front desk was definitely interested!  He said he had to keep front desk in eyesight, he walked out from behind desk, we went over to some chairs next to the front sliding door, he whipped out his Middle Eastern dick (uncut with plenty of cheese), he couldn't have been more than 20 years of age.  Monster dick 9.5 already half hard, I suck it down, working it with my throat.  Then he says he'll never be able to shoot without fucking, he pulls his 9.5 inches out of my throat jerks my workout shorts down, bends me over, rams all 9.5 inches upside me on the chairs by the front entrance for 15 minutes, till he busts a nut like no other, he pulls out and zips up, I start to stagger away.  Got in the elevator to go back to my room, a guy carrying towels in uniform gets on elevator, follows me to my room after some eye contact, and he comes in bends me over and rails me with another monster middle eastern dick, took him 30 mins to nut, all before 6 am!!!

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, cougkdc99 said:

Spent last night at hotel in Redmond, Washington....walked down to front desk at about 5 am b/c I had locked myself out after working out, hottie at front desk was definitely interested!  He said he had to keep front desk in eyesight, he walked out from behind desk, we went over to some chairs next to the front sliding door, he whipped out his Middle Eastern dick (uncut with plenty of cheese), he couldn't have been more than 20 years of age.  Monster dick 9.5 already half hard, I suck it down, working it with my throat.  Then he says he'll never be able to shoot without fucking, he pulls his 9.5 inches out of my throat jerks my workout shorts down, bends me over, rams all 9.5 inches upside me on the chairs by the front entrance for 15 minutes, till he busts a nut like no other, he pulls out and zips up, I start to stagger away.  Got in the elevator to go back to my room, a guy carrying towels in uniform gets on elevator, follows me to my room after some eye contact, and he comes in bends me over and rails me with another monster middle eastern dick, took him 30 mins to nut, all before 6 am!!!

And I usually top b/c I like to spread my poz seed!  Guess the hunger was there;) to take 2 loads from some monster dick!!!  Hoping I can find some guys to poz tonight!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I was at a bar last night with friends having a drink and noticed a guy eyeing me off, he had smirk on his face and gave me a couple winks. Everytime i glanced over at him he was looking away from his group of friends while talking and had his eyes on me. I wasn't sure if he wanted my ass or my cock but i needed to find out.

I walked towards the bathroom and looked over at this handsome younger guy and winked at him. I turned my head slightly to look back and he was following me.  He looked around to see if anyone else was in the bathroom which there wasn't then said "Hi, i think you're very sexy, did you want your cock sucked?".

I grinned, didn't answer just put my hand on his shoulder and guided him into the cubicle. I unzipped my jeans and he dropped to his knees and started licking my shaven balls and sucking my cock. After a few minutes he said he would love me to fuck him, at this point i had already heard two or three guys walk in for a piss so i sugguested we go to my car as i own a wagon. I zipped up and both went back to our own group of friends, i just said i'll be back in 30min and kept walking out.

I met the guy outside and we walked to my car which was only around the corner. I drove into the next street behind a building and then crawled into the back. We took our clothes off, he sucked my cock again and got me hard, i turned him around and rimmed his pretty pink fuckhole for a few minutes then started fingering him with my spit. He was craving my cock but the moment of truth had arrived, i had to tell him i only fuck bareback and was Poz. I looked into his eyes and he was unresponsive for a few seconds as what i just said sinked into his brain and then finally replied, "its ok im on prep so fuck me" 

I put the head of my cock on his hole and slowly pushed in, i could see in his glazed eyes he was in heaven. I picked up the pace and started fucking him a little harder, just as i was about to ask where he wants my toxic load he basically screams out "breed me" 

Thats all i needed to hear and within a few more thrusts i cum balls deep in his fuckhole. I get so much satisfaction breeding another sexy man it's too hard to put into words & describe.

I pulled out, we kissed, exchanged numbers, got out the wagon to put clothes back on and he left. I looked in the back of my wagon and not one drop of cum anywhere. He didn't push out and no cum leaked out.

True story, was hot as fuck.

Im still that excited i had to share my experience in here. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

On Wednesday I receive a text from the guy that cleans the office asking if he could split the cleaning days?  He cleans with his gf and she has an appointment so he’d like to start Wednesday and finish cleaning with her on Thursday.  I reply yes, that’s fine.  A minute later he texts “and if you have some time maybe we could hook up” which is code for I have an itch and I need you to scratch it.  I text back yes but has to be by 4 because I have my own appointment to get to by 5:30.

The office closes at 4 and I hear one of the staff say hello to the cleaner.  A couple minutes later he pokes his head into my office.   I wave him in and he waits while I finish writing an email.  I pop out into the hall.  The office is dark except for the after hours lights and my office.  I close my office door behind be and lock it.  Jared, the janitor, is pulling off his shirt and talking about his day.  Asking me about mine.  I always wonder if he’s going to ever help me out of my suit and tie but I know he’s too straight for that. 

We’re both naked now and he’s still nervously chatting about his day as I spread a towel from my gym bag on the carpet in front of my desk and we finally lays down.  I lay down beside him and put an arm over him.  He wraps his leg over mine and turns his head slightly toward me.  He’s not a big kisser but has figured out that I get harder faster if he kisses me and so we kiss.  He must really need what is happening today because I feel him relax almost immediately.  That’s new for him.  He is even making pleasurable little groans as we make out and he’s lifting his one get higher up over my hip which gives me easy access to his sweet pink hole.  Reaching down I massage his pucker with a finger and I can feel his body submit completely.  Every muscle relaxes and he melts into me.

We kiss a minute longer and he’s flexing his ass so that my finger is gently being milked into his ass by his eager pucker.  I break the kiss and work my way down his chest.  Sucking and nibbling each nipple and “oh fuck” breathlessly escapes his lips.  I suck his now hard cock and lick his heavy balls.  As I’m working his nuts with my tongue he lifts his legs up to his shoulders and exposes his beautiful pink hole.  I plunge my tongue into his asshole and eat like it’s my favorite dessert.  I give it a good long workout with my tongue and he’s moaning like my bitch in heat.

I squeeze some precum from my dick and rub the head against his hole.  I spit on my dick and push.  He groans and wiggles his ass as I pop inside his sucking hole.  Slowly fucking my cock deep in his asshole as he sighs when my balls rest on his ass.  I slow fuck his ass as these little “ah fuck”’s set a rhythm.  Not long into barebacking the janitor’s ass on the floor of my office and he’s lifting and squirming his ass onto my dick in time with my thrusts.  I pick up speed but stay controlled because I don’t want to freak him out or cum too fast.  His legs splay outward and my cock and free access to his willing boypussy.  I put my hands over his shoulders for leverage as I fuck him deep and to my surprise his hands come to my ass as he starts to pull me deeper inside his hole.  That was the trigger for me as seconds later I’m breeding his hole.

I stay buried in his ass for a moment.  As I slowly pull out of his freshly fucked asshole he opens his eyes and looks up at me and smiles as he says “I never thought it would ever feel so natural”. 

True story

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cougkdc99 said:

Who needs a complimentary continental breakfast after that...? 

• Upvote 1

Just had a very very horny fuck session with a sexy hairy muscular mixed race FTM trans lad.  Big solid muscles, hairy pecs, abs & pussy.  I started by fingering his wet pussy while sucking on his little clit cock.  His warm wet pussy felt great on my cock as I pushed in balls deep.   I kept rubbing his little clit dick as I plowed into his pussy hard, he groaned loudly & suddenly his pussy started squirting all over my dick, it was so horny & squelchy it made me shoot my big thick load in his hairy pussy.   I was still rock hard & couldn't get enough of this studs pussy,  I stayed inside & started fucking my cum deeper in his pussy, I told him I wanted to flood his pussy with my cum.  He rubbed his pussy & told me to get him pregnant, the thought of this turned me on so much I bred load 2 in his pussy.  After a quick piss break I was back in his pussy fucking him hard & deep.  I carried on to breed 2 more loads in his pussy & one up his big hairy arse.  With my balls drained I needed my sexy stud Leon's 11" dick back in my pussy, he was waiting for me when I got home & he's already bred me & given me a massive orgasm. 

• Like 2

"Neighbor" texted me while still at work yesterday asking if I was available for some quick after work relief. Just had time to clean before he arrived. The "quick" still was about 20 minutes of hammering my hole before he dumped his load.

Three hours later a guy I recently met was over pounding two loads in me in less than an hour. Young very energetic guy. Didn't even need a break between the two loads. Afterwards I thought I should give my hole a rest this weekend, was sore from the brutal hole attack this guy gave me. But I know I'll give in when he wants some more. Very sexy man!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Was over at a friend’s house last night hanging with his roommate while he was at work.  Friend told me I should hook up with him but I laughed him off.  Roommate was good looking but I got no vibe that he was interested.  But I enjoyed his company regardless.  Plus he seemed to be a bit shy about his body and he was new to guys.

So we were hanging out, playing some Switch, watching TV and just talking.  He got up to throw another log on the fire, and started tucking his shirt in.  I asked him why, and he was shy about his body showing through.  This guy had no reason to be shy, was very hairy just how I like.  I said, “Don’t worry about that.  Just do whatever you’re comfortable with.  Put a longer shirt on, change into sweats, walk around naked, just relax.  You’ve got nothing to be ashamed of.”  Yea, walking-around-naked was definitely my hormones talking.  Still, he seemed to relax after that and said he thought he would change into some sweats and goes into his room and shuts the door.  But then comes back out carrying his sweats and in his boxer briefs and shirts.   I am definitely looking, surprised but I’m definitely looking.  He filled those underwear out well.  He pulls his swears on, sits down and we resume talking.

A bit later, he seems to be fidgeting.  Keeps getting up to do something and comes back.  Then he goes into his room and closes the door again, then comes back and heads to the kitchen. I’m watching the TV wondering why he’s fidgety.  It isn’t long until I find out.  He walks back over towards me and calls my name.

”I need you to do me a favor.  Need you to go to my room.  I’m horny as hell.  You’re going to suck my dick and then I’m going to fuck you.”

There was no question in that statement.  This was confidence.  There was no beating around the bush... this was blunt as all hell.  This was what I have always wanted to hear someone say to me and in those few short sentences, he was definitely getting my ass.  Followed him into his room, sat down on his bed and as he walked up to me, I reached out and pulled the swears down.   Meaty, heavy 7+ inches was too much to resist and I pulled it into my mouth.  I was in bliss lapping and sucking and rolling his balls with my hand.  A few minutes of this and he told me to get my pants off.  He climbed up on the bed and lay down.  After removing my pants, I started sucking again to make sure I had him as hard as possible.  He said he was getting close and I pulled off and reached for the lube.  It took me a while because it had been so long but it was delicious feeling him slide deeper and deeper, going through one ring and finally the other as I finally sat down completely.  A few minutes of this and he told me to turn around and kneel on the bed.  I don’t where this confidence was coming from, but he was pushing every single one of my buttons. I had pulled his shirt off, and that chest hair had me going crazy.

I turned and kneeled on the edge of the bed while he came up behind me and slid back in.  I knew this was not going to last long as I had already had him close a couple times.  I didn’t care about anything else but that dick and bringing him off.  He fucked me for another 5 minutes or so and then the strokes became irregular and hard, pushing me further up on the bed.  I knew he was cumming.  And as soon as I knew he was, I was completely satisfied, didn’t even care about cumming myself. He stayed in a bit as deep as he could then pulled out.

”Did you like that?” he said.

”Hell yes... you can do me again whenever you want.”

I’ve been carrying that load for 24 hours now.

Edited by Aquenon
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1