Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

7 hours ago, Shooter_099 said:

I was at a bar last night with friends having a drink and noticed a guy eyeing me off, he had smirk on his face and gave me a couple winks. Everytime i glanced over at him he was looking away from his group of friends while talking and had his eyes on me. I wasn't sure if he wanted my ass or my cock but i needed to find out.

I walked towards the bathroom and looked over at this handsome younger guy and winked at him. I turned my head slightly to look back and he was following me.  He looked around to see if anyone else was in the bathroom which there wasn't then said "Hi, i think you're very sexy, did you want your cock sucked?".

I grinned, didn't answer just put my hand on his shoulder and guided him into the cubicle. I unzipped my jeans and he dropped to his knees and started licking my shaven balls and sucking my cock. After a few minutes he said he would love me to fuck him, at this point i had already heard two or three guys walk in for a piss so i sugguested we go to my car as i own a wagon. I zipped up and both went back to our own group of friends, i just said i'll be back in 30min and kept walking out.

I met the guy outside and we walked to my car which was only around the corner. I drove into the next street behind a building and then crawled into the back. We took our clothes off, he sucked my cock again and got me hard, i turned him around and rimmed his pretty pink fuckhole for a few minutes then started fingering him with my spit. He was craving my cock but the moment of truth had arrived, i had to tell him i only fuck bareback and was Poz. I looked into his eyes and he was unresponsive for a few seconds as what i just said sinked into his brain and then finally replied, "its ok im on prep so fuck me" 

I put the head of my cock on his hole and slowly pushed in, i could see in his glazed eyes he was in heaven. I picked up the pace and started fucking him a little harder, just as i was about to ask where he wants my toxic load he basically screams out "breed me" 

Thats all i needed to hear and within a few more thrusts i cum balls deep in his fuckhole. I get so much satisfaction breeding another sexy man it's too hard to put into words & describe.

I pulled out, we kissed, exchanged numbers, got out the wagon to put clothes back on and he left. I looked in the back of my wagon and not one drop of cum anywhere. He didn't push out and no cum leaked out.

True story, was hot as fuck.

Im still that excited i had to share my experience in here. 

Lucky you!  I have similar wishes 

• Like 1

Went to a boise adult store today - suck 4 cocks hard and took 4 huge loads via the glory hole 

i love my ass pussy fucked raw 

I’m going back tomorrow for more loads 

im in boise will travel for POZ loads 

get a hold of me via message 

Edited by Lkn2bepoz
Spelling and add words

14 hours ago, cougkdc99 said:

Spent last night at hotel in Redmond, Washington....walked down to front desk at about 5 am b/c I had locked myself out after working out, hottie at front desk was definitely interested!  He said he had to keep front desk in eyesight, he walked out from behind desk, we went over to some chairs next to the front sliding door, he whipped out his Middle Eastern dick (uncut with plenty of cheese), he couldn't have been more than 20 years of age.  Monster dick 9.5 already half hard, I suck it down, working it with my throat.  Then he says he'll never be able to shoot without fucking, he pulls his 9.5 inches out of my throat jerks my workout shorts down, bends me over, rams all 9.5 inches upside me on the chairs by the front entrance for 15 minutes, till he busts a nut like no other, he pulls out and zips up, I start to stagger away.  Got in the elevator to go back to my room, a guy carrying towels in uniform gets on elevator, follows me to my room after some eye contact, and he comes in bends me over and rails me with another monster middle eastern dick, took him 30 mins to nut, all before 6 am!!!

Man, you have to share which hotel this is that's infested with choice middle eastern breeders with us locals. 

With new contract work and catching regular clamydia now twice (and waiting out the no-sex time due to antibiotics) since coming back from EuropeIt's been a while since I posted any bb encounters. Last night I needed to get out to a local bathhouse here in Toronto. Here's my short story...

I wanted to mix things up last night so I decided to try the other bathhouse in Toronto -- Spa Excess in Toronto. I haven't been there in a long while. It was interesting to see if any changes or renovations have happened since my last visit. If you don't know this, Spa Excess is a bathhouse just outside Toronto's traditional gay village. Getting douched last night was a bit of a chore, but I got through it and thought I was as clean inside as best possible. I'm raw vers, so I love to top and bottom depending on the scene and my mood.

I got a room with a TV at Spa Excess on the top floor where the dark space is -- sling, dark spaces, and raised slurp area. The room was very clean, just a rest stop for me between cruising. What I noticed is far less guys in their rooms on their phones or iPads. Guys here were ready for sex and friskier. Exactly my type.

I got there about 9 PM and left about 1 AM. The crowd was really thinning out. Yesterday was billed as "Deep, Dark, and Naked Fridays". Spa Excess didn't seem dark or naked as compared to Steamworks Toronto. The only place I did see darkness was in that large dark area the other side of the showers on the top floor. The hallways were lit in a normal light. A handful of guys walked around totally naked. Now back to sex...

The first load I had from a younger Asian guy who shoved his cock in me after first kissing me on that raised slurp area, fucked me for a few minutes, grunted and pull me into him for a few more seconds. LOAD #1 - in me. I turned around to quickly clean off his cock to thank him.

I did fuck a younger sexpig on the ground level of that slurp area. He hole felt great. He told me he wanted my load. Later on, closer to 1 AM, i did meet up with him. He knelt down in a darker spot near the raised slurp area to suck my cock. He played with my nipples and balls which gets me hard and ready to cum. I told him I wouldn't be lasting too long (I had a big saved load in me from a few days before). I blasted my big load in his mouth which he swallowed, cleaning off my cock. He thanked me so sweetly. I hope to meet with him again. He was a lot of fun. My kind of fun sexpig! LOAD #2 - in another younger guy's mouth.

LOAD # 3 - oral in me. I met a lovely younger tall Asian guy in the dark area. He kept cruising and wanting to kiss me. Other guys were zeroing in on him. He was thin, curvy, not overly muscular, just right. The last time he bumped into each other. He kissed me for a longer time, eyes closed. A romantic type. I whispered that I wanted his cum in my mouth. I crouched down, with my tongue out. He was ready to blast a big, slightly salty load right on to my tongue and in my mouth. I cleaned off his cock quickly to thank him. He kissed me and smiled and left. 

Spa Excess I loved last night. Guys were ready to have sex. They were more physical with you, which I love. Not much of what I call the "awkward dancing" happening. I met one younger muscular guy from Steamworks. I don't think he remembered me. Everyone was wanting a piece of his cock and bubble butt there.

We all have our guys we're physically and/or mentally into. Guys weren't afraid to touch and engage you in sex. That's the kind of raw vibe I love!! 

• Like 1

This afternoon, some good old traditional cottage/Restroom action.

Went out of town to a xmas fair etc, this was in an old market building thst has been closed for years and reopened purely for Xmas fairs shops etc, the building was very dated, stopped in time so to speak so I thought I would check out the toilets.

They were down the stairs in the basement, 3 stones, old tiles, 3 cubicles, proper old fsshioned. End toilet occupied.

Went in sat down and noticed small holes between the walls, not enough to feed cock through, i was so excited, took me back in time, noticed a cock being wanked through hole, nice thick meaty cock, looked like an older bloke, noticed a thick band wedding ring.

Minutes went by, hand came under stall, i immediatly went down on my knees, he had his hand cupping my balls, wanking my cock, but he seemed more interested in finding my hole, rubbing it and then fingering me. As said before I am always prepped, clean and lubed, he was fingering me to his knuckle.

Eventually he whispered to come in his cubicle, i did to be met with an older guy wanking his beautiful cock, he pushed my head down to suck him, i did almost gagging on him, he was obsessed with my arse hole, really fingering me, spitting on fingers and rubbing my hole.

He turned me round and slid right up my arse, one full fuck, i was holding onto toilet whilst he fucked me, he fucked me hard and fast and had these real swinger bollocks that kept hitting mine.

Someone came in to use toilet, he stopped fucking me, but left his dick deep in me and pulsing it inside me, user left he carried on fucking me hard till he groaned and thrust his load deep in me. Stayed in me a while catching his breath till it popped out, got dressed said great, thank you.

I love good manners.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Went to a bathhouse the other night. Good crowd and took a hot back's guy's load. early in the night.  Smoking body but an average fuck but I was happy to take his load.  Then it got quiet and I was getting ready to leave when this good looking, lean guy walks by and makes eye contact.  Great body.  Incredible kisser.  I thought he might be a bottom but I asked him if he liked to fuck and he answered yes.  Nice big cock and he knew how to use it.  That was load number two and a few minutes after that a shorter black guy walked in.  Massive cock.  Rock hard.  I thought I might have a problem taking it but after being fucked a few ties and having 2 loads in my ass for lube, it slid right in.  He was another guy who knew exactly how to fuck.  He didn't just jab it into my ass.  Nice long thrust with just the right amount of force.  And i could feel and hear the first two loads sloshing around my ass.  After a few minutes, he was load #3.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I posted several m4m personals ads this morning “ Cum dump taking anon loads! Pump n dump no dick refused”  Had 4 guys come over in fairly quick succession, first was an older very hairy stocky Indian guy prob mid 50’s I was waiting blindfolded on all fours, he fed me his soft uncut dick & I sucked him hard, it grew to a decade size & was very thick. I told him my cunthole was lubed with cum from last night, he got behind me grabbed my arse cheeks & shoved his dick in hard, I growled with pleasure saying “ that’s it fella give my cunt some punishment!”  He fucked me as hard as he could and bred a nice big thick load in me after about 5 minutes. The second was a slim smooth white guy, mid 40’s , didn’t say a word just came in and plunged his huge cock in my cunthole which felt so good it made my dick start leaking precum, I was on all fours and he gave me a good hard seeing too as well, after nearly 30 minutes of hard fucking he had me flat on my front when he bred his load in me, I felt his dick pumping inside me, as he pulled out his load squelched out.  3rd guy was an old daddy, definitely over 70, his dick felt nice & big in my pussy & he fucked me at a steady pace till he blew his load in me after 10 minutes.  All I knew about the last guy was he had a nice big uncut dick which he sent a pic of & that he was 27, when he came in he had a good feel of my arse and then took my blindfold off & asked me to get on my back. When I saw him my reaction was “Phwoar!”  He was a good looking lad, built like a brick shithouse!! Big hairy pecs, huge tattooed arms & his gorgeous 10” dick.  He was getting out of his blue mechanics overalls ready for his lunch break relief.  He had the sexy smell of oil and cars on him, he raided me hard & deep on my back then got me on my side fucking me from behind till be bred his load in me 20 minutes later.  I pushed some of the churned up cum cocktail into a bowl to eat it.  I was still craving more dick & cum so i freshened up & headed the cruising woods on the A1M, I headed over to an old derelict toilet block to offer my arse to anyone who was about.  I saw movement in the woods just before going inside.  It smelt of damp & old stale piss, I got my cunthole out and bent over leaning on what remained of the sink area.  A big round bellied fat guy came in with his fat little dick in his hand, he got behind me, shoved his dick in & smashed my hole hard till he blew his big load inside me. A few men had stood watching, another stocky bloke shoved his dick in me fucking me hard for few minutes before dumping his load in me. Next up was a nice bit of rough, slim ripped build with a huge ripe 9” uncut dick, his bell end was nice and cheesy when he pulled back his foreskin. I was in heaven! Ripped ripe smelling bloke drilling his cheesy cock up my cunthole!  I reached back between my legs feeling his big swings balls, I had a good grope & asked if his balls were full of toxic seed, “ full to bursting with toxic cum loads fella ”  I milked he dick begged for his poz cum, he eventually bred a nice big load in me & the other blokes shot their loads on my arse. I was a sloppy cummy mess as i drove home, leaking enough to leave a wet patch in the car.  When I got in I churned up my pussy with my big dildo making myself orgasm twice. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I hadn’t cum in 4 days so hit up Grindr this morning and found this hot younger guy, around 30, waiting ass up in his house. I lubed up and aimed for his hole. I was pretty horny so I only lasted a minute but I blew a huge load up his ass. He lives really close so I’ll be using his ass quite often I hope. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Day before my release date Nov 18, 2019. The guys I fuck with in the unit wanted to bust a nut in my ass one last time. So they set up a jiger and I got tore up from doors pop till morning count about 5hrs one thug at a time gave me a going away present. After the 4th guy my hole was gaping and the next guy this tattoo covered white man said I felt just like his wifes pussy. Prety sure 8 of my guys loaded my hole with jizz and 2 of the early guys came back later for my blownout wet mess of a hole.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Prisonjizz said:

Day before my release date Nov 18, 2019. The guys I fuck with in the unit wanted to bust a nut in my ass one last time. So they set up a jiger and I got tore up from doors pop till morning count about 5hrs one thug at a time gave me a going away present. After the 4th guy my hole was gaping and the next guy this tattoo covered white man said I felt just like his wifes pussy. Prety sure 8 of my guys loaded my hole with jizz and 2 of the early guys came back later for my blownout wet mess of a hole.

Fucking Hot. Would have loved to have had a go 'after' the 4th guy!

And you just cannot beat a sweet blown-out wet messy cunt 🐷

Hope you are getting plenty of Dick and cum on the outside 😈

• Like 2

The last Load I gave was Thanksgiving Day. was early in the morning and a  dude Hit me up on A4A  wanting a good hard breeding from a big boy with a fat uncut cock.

We met in the Stairwell of a building near my place. I gagged him on my cock to get that good throat slime then pushed into his kunt easily. Felt like he'd taken a couple of loads before me, that made my dick even harder.

I fucked the dude's hot black kunt till he tightened under me, firing his boy batter innthe filthynstairs while I bred two hot, poz, loads I had to his battered pussy. when I pulled out, the hungry pup sucked my cock clean. pinkncum spilled.from his gaping kunt, and when Inleft him he was fingering himself and licking p ink cum off the stairs. 

my dick was still hard when I left. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Some fuck buddies host a POZ play party periodically, and last night was the Christmas gift exchange.  (hehe) There is a core group of us, so there is already an existing connection and knowledge of what turns us on.  Last night did not disappoint, by the end of the evening I came away with five loads and three fists in my very wrecked hole.  Cum and lube was leaking out of my hole; I definitely could have used a butt plug to stop the leakage and let the new POZ cum ferment in my guts,

Beside getting multiple loads, I gave several guys my seed, the first guy that was sucking on my cock got flooded with a six-day load .  I definitely loved how he deep throated my cock and took my load without spilling any of it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I checked grindr while walking to the grocery store yesterday. A 25yo bud who lives a block past it quickly hit me up with a pic of a cock in his hole asking if I wanted sloppy seconds. Fuck yes! He buzzed me into his apartment building and left his apartment door ajar. He was waiting ass up on his bed sniffing poppers. Good slut. I only took off my jacket while I ate his tasty, cummy hole before my cock was out, hard, and pushing inside of him. Fucked him for 15 minutes or so before he was begging me to add my load to his ass. I gladly obliged and fucked him for a few more minutes enjoying the wet sounds it was making. Pulled out, said thanks, rinsed off my dick in his bathroom sink then left. He never looked back at me and took 4 more loads after that. 

Edited by cityjock
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Saw my favorite hung married daddy bear on Saturday, but we weren't able to fool around.  So we arranged to meet up again on Sunday so we could get what we wanted the day before... we got a cheap motel, and our clothes came off shortly after we got in the room.  After some hot making out and a bit of nip play, daddy laid on the bed, and I started sucking his 8.5 incher.  We were both in heaven... I loved it when I'd get to the base of his cock and his cock head would be cutting off my air supply, and he'd grab my head and hold it in place.  Turns me on so much when he shows that dominance, but then also throws in a "that's my boy" that makes me melt.

After sucking him for a while, we made out some more, and then he started to eat my hole.  After opening me up with his tongue, he came back and we made out some more while he opened me up more with his fingers and played with my nipples.  My nips are very sensitive, so he had me moaning like a bitch and dying to get fucked.  

I didn't have to wait too long for him to get me laying face down on the bed.  He lubed up his cock and slid in like a dream.  He worked my hole with just half of his cock for a little while, but after that it was mostly him pounding the fuck out of my hole with his whole length.  Felt so good with him putting his entire weight on me and slamming in.  And I was on cloud nine when he put his arm around my neck, turned my head and kissed me deep while continuing to destroy my hole.  After a while, I could hear him getting close for a few seconds before finally letting out a loud roar and slamming into me hard a few last times while he painted my insides with a nice sized load of cum.  And being the gentleman he is, he flipped me over on my back and slid his dad dick back in my hole and fucked his cum in deeper while I stroked myself to orgasm after.

Felt a little sheepish checking out of the motel with the same clerk that checked us in a few hours prior, but enjoyed the long drive home with a hot dad's load dripping out of my well-fucked hole.

• Like 1