Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Went to Toronto Cumunion last night (my first time). Was in a way a bit disappointing. Got fucked by 4 guys, got one load in my ass, one sprayed on my ass. Hooking up with a Latina Trans friend this afternoon who is always good for an hour long breeding. And tomorrow is the Fukd party in the late afternoon/early evening. Had a blast last time I was there and want to repeat!

• Upvote 1

Say, cumfillme, I was there too! Here's my brief story. 

First of all, Cumunion in Toronto @Steamworks is NOT all that's it cracked to be. For me it felt like an ordinary Friday or Saturday bathhouse visit. The vast majority will bareback. I had 1 top in a darkroom say he's not a barebacker -- that leaves 99% who love to bareback/be barebacked. Not bad at all!!!

I got there about 8:30 PM and got a lovely big room (for 8 hours) clear of all columns/posts in the way. I brought my sex bag with 2 different black buttplugs and lots of lube plus my favourite line of durable jockstrap. I was thoroughly douched (it takes a while!) and ready for action. I get rid of my clothes. Lube up my hole and insert the smaller of the 2 buttplugs and put my jock on. Cumunion, here I come (or is it cum?)!

LOADS #1 and #2 were from guys ready to cum. I love it when guys are ready to blast in my mouth. Both were in the back, long narrow darkroom @Steamworks. The first cock looked tiny and when I sucked on it, it got plenty big. I could feel him tremble before shooting a creamy, slightly salty, big load in my mouth. I cleaned his cock off quickly and he patted me on the cheek to thank me. The second load was from a younger guy with a longish, a big thickish cock. He was SO ready to burst. It didn't take long for him to blast in my mouth. His load was neutral-tasting but filling. Mission accomplished here.  

LOAD #3 - in an anon younger hole. I happened to notice a tall younger in-shape guy in the back narrow darkroom. He didn't say much. He's the type -- come-ravage-my-body kinda guy. I got to suck his big long cock a few times. His nipples were nice to suck on too. He was loving all the attention. At one point, a guy was on his knees sucking my cock and using his fingers to manage the underpart of my balls. Boy, do I get really hard when this happens! The tall young guy was right next to me and I was massaging his nipples and had a finger or two up his wet hole. I told those nearby I was ready about to cum. I took my cock out of other guy's mouth and jammed it up the younger guy's wet hole to add to any loads already here. I held on to the younger guy as I was spurting in him. He didn't say much but he held his body close to mine, I guess, to get all of my load. This anon scene I'm really into!

I got to rim a few choice bubble butts too. None were ready to cum. 

For me, Cumunion in Toronto is STILL a regular night at Steamworks. Let's face it, sexpigs, guys bareback and will continue to bareback, Cumunion or no Cumunion. I know that Cumunion is different in other cities. I've written about my experience of Cumunion in Montreal @GiJoe. But, NOT here in Toronto. OINK, sexpigs!!!

• Like 3

Pretty quiet here in my local sexclub in the week after Xmas. So last night I chose to visit another cruise club, about 1 km apart, before going to my local. I hadn’t been to the other one for years and was surprised and initially disappointed to find it no longer included a 2nd floor. However, it had a sleazier dark vibe with an older fetish clientele and the new compact layout turned out to be well designed and better packing in spaces for all manner of fetishes: private rooms, video lounge, slings, bathtub, dark room, etc. the problem remained that there was only three guys. Two were getting it on in a slow rhythm on the sling - the top somehow also sitting on a stool as he fucked - and they were still at it 30 minutes later when I left, grabbing a pass out and saying I’d be back. I left for my regular cruise club which, though relatively quiet, probably still had 20 guys. I ended up cumming in a smooth Chinese guy’s ass and settled down to watch a regular movie while I recovered. Not much action later so I headed back to the first club at about midnight. A different 3 guys there and I settled in the dark room where I was joined by an older skinny guy in jeans. I rubbed his crotch and was excited to feel a Prince Albert. More groping and it was clear he had metal studs all up his cock, which was new for me but pretty hot. He brought his cock out as did I. He was clearly turned on by my cock which was bigger than his and rock hard as I’d slipped on a cock ring. But I was fascinated by his metallic tool and did all I could to encourage him to fuck me - presenting my ass, rubbing lube in my hole in front of him. Sticking my finger in - but it was clear he just wanted to have a hand job. I was happy to oblige and glad to see him cum as the last action in a quiet night of cruising.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Flew to Spain on the 24th, 5:50am flight to spend Christmas with my family.  After all the crazy greetings at the house everyone went off to do last minute shopping before they close for siesta.  I was horny for some cock in my cunthole so I jumped in the car and drove to cruising area, it's a National park reserve behind the gay beach,  guys  mostly drive around cruising & park up to fuck in the bushes when they find a guy.   I decided I'd find a good place to fuck then get my arse out & give it to any bloke who wanted it.  The first guy was a short very hairy muscular/stocky guy with huge hairy thighs & a thick veiny uncut 8" dick.  He wasted no time, he spat on my hole & shoved his dick in my cunthole hard & deep! He plowed my cunthole mercilessly for about 5 minutes when he shot his thick load deep in me.  Just before he bred me a tall young lad stood watching & as the first guy pulled out the lad got his huge uncut dick out ( easily 9"+) and pushed it balls deep in my cunthole. His big thick shaft making my hole squelch & fart as it slid in.  He too plowed me hard & fast till he bred me with his huge juicy load that which gushed out when his dick slipped out of me.  I went to the car to wipe the cum leakage from my inner thighs, a car pulled up and a very muscular handsome lad got out, walked over to me & without saying a word he shoved a few of his thick fingers in my cunt & fingered my rough & hard.  I groped his bulging jeans & begged him to fuck & breed me. He decided to oblige & shoved my towards the bushes following me in to were the others bred me. He got his big thick dick out & shoved it in me thrusting hard & deep in me from behind. He fucked me to orgasm in about 20 minutes & bred his load in me when I climaxed.  He kept his hard dick in me telling me I was a filthy whore  with a pussy that felt amazing! He started fucking me again blowing his second load in me after 5 minutes.  When he pulled out I plugged my cunthole, cleaned myself up & headed home.  Later that evening, about 11pm I went on scruff & grindr.  A huge muscular dark black African top caught my eye, I sent him a msg offering my arse with my pics. He replied with pics of his huge 12" uncut dick & his address tell me to come over asap.  He was like a 6'2" god!  Huge muscles to go with his huge dick.  He ate my hole while I sucked on his big juicy bell end which is all I could fit in my mouth. His ripe pungent odour really turned me on, I sniffed 2 big lungs full from his hairy pits just before he started to push his massive dick in me. On my back, legs over his huge boulder shoulders I played with my nipples as he pushed in me, waves of pleasure flowed in my hole & it gradually opened up & swallowed his 12 inch! He really knows how to use his dick to pleasure a horny bttm, so many multiple orgasms I lost count. I got home just after 6am with 3 big thick loads in my purring pussy!  We've had 2 more all night sessions since! I seriously can't get enough of him! 🤤🍆💦💦💦💦💦

6F568F73-F3A5-4014-A118-B2E45DCECE93.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I got home from the cruise club about 1 am in the morning but decided to return the next afternoon, earlier today. They have a naked Sunday afternoon session which attracts a lot of guys. As it was sunny I included the cruise club on my afternoon bike ride, saving the need to offer some explanation to my partner. A good turnout and got some good action, topping 4 times and bottoming five times. Took two loads, including one long standing fuck with a guy with a beautiful big cock with a big head. A lot of grunting as he built up to cum which was nice. I washed up my cock but kept the two loads inside me and cycled home. My partner immediately said I smelled of shit, so much for discretion as I headed off to shower.

Guest DetroitAnon

My last loads were at Body Zone bathhouse in Detroit when I arrived Friday night, 12/27/19.   I was fucked by 8 guys raw and took 9 loads.   6 were black and 2 white.  Here’s the highlights:

A 24 year old thin black guy with a 10 inch dick loves fucking thick white guys with phat asses. He never disappoints.  He gave me a good fuck and a nice load. 

A black guy with a basketball player height and build fucked me very hard and aggressively.  I think he was surprised I handled it like the power bottom champ I am. But when he came.  OMG.  He pulsates in me so intensely about 10 times.  He shot a huge load in me.  I think he was load 4 at the time. His load made my hole cum sloppy for the remaining guys.   He fucked me and bred me 2 more times during my stay.  I think it was that he found a guy who took it exactly as he wanted to give it.  And that he experienced a highly skilled bottom with total control over the muscles in my ass to appease every still of fucking.  I always take it like a top wants to give it. That’s my role and I take it seriously.  But it’s also why I get so much BBC. 

The last load was a first time experience for me.  A black transgendered with a huge dick that fucked me on my stomach. As I was being fucked you could here the cum being fucked out of me.  Dick felt good. 

Disappointingly there was a group of 3 black friends In their early 20s who said they wanted to gang bang me but they didn’t get to me until I had to leave to meet a friend that lived a distance from me for breakfast. I was hoping she would cancel but she didn’t. BFFs before dick.  I try not to let my cumdump insatiable sex appetite impact my relationships.   

The basketball player built guy made my night.  His 3 pulsating breeds felt amazing. I love being a cumdump at BZ.  I love all the BBC I attract with my Italian made phat ass. 

31yo Bronx Dominican just dicked me out with his fat 8 inch cock.  I had to have to pull out a few times so I could adjust to it.  I was moaning like a bitch; I’m sure my neighbors heard me.  Once I got him in doggy style, he nutted me in me deep.  We r both off on New Year’s Day.  We will def do it again on weds 🙂

Saw a profile on Grindr with the username BB Cumdump. Ended up being a guy I’ve fucked before. I was too tired to fuck him that night but he was still online when I woke up in the morning - and he had 8 loads in his ass. He came over and I pounded that sloppy hole. I love the smell of cum when you churn it up, and the sound it makes as you fuck loads deeper into a boy. I dumped a huge load in him and sent him home with 9 loads leaking out of his hole.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Went to a local bookstore this morning around 5 and there were 3 Latinos in the booth area. They were laughing and speaking Spanish and nothing really was going on. Every time I would walk by they would stop talking so I figured they weren’t interested, plus I had gone into a booth several times near them and they would just stay in their circle. About 45 minutes later one of them left so the other two hung around and I went into one of the booths and I heard the light skin latino walk up to my booth door. I opened the door and he came in, very sexy about 5’11 slender and hairy cock about 7 inches uncut. I bent over and started sucking him and he would reach down and play with my lubed hole. All of a sudden I heard someone walk underneath the booth door and drop his pants and he started fucking me raw. I didn’t know who it was at first. The guy fucking me then turns me around so I suck him and then I could see it was the second latino friend. He was dark and at first I thought he was a black guy but he had been speaking Spanish with the other guys in the hallway earlier. While I’m sucking him the other guy that I had been sucking previously began fucking me. He lasted about 5 mins before he began moaning and unloaded in me. I could feel his dick pulsing and he squeezed my hips really tight so I wouldn’t move. Meanwhile the dark skin guys had pulled his dick out of my mouth and was jacking off and when he started cumming I had to pull my ass away from they first guys dick and I turned around and the second guy buried his dick in my ass and unloaded. I missed the first two spurts, they landed on the floor before I could get his dick in me.    He would 7 inches cut and completely shaved and maybe early 30’s. The first guy was maybe mid to late 20’s. Neither one of them said anything as I pulled up my pants and walked out of the booth. I walked around after that and a black  guy fucked me but he used a condom and when he came he pulled out and took off the condom and dumped it in the trash in the hallway. I went to the bathroom and pushed out the two  huge loads. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I took on three tops last night and went back for more early this morning. I got hit up on grindr by a super cute top who said him and his roommates were looking for some white ass to fuck. They just live a few blocks from me so I lubed up and hurried over there. It was pretty sketchy because there was just a mattress on the floor and one of the roommates was an older guy who was sitting in a chair naked eating blue chews and not even paying attention to us. But his dick looked ridiculously big.

The two younger guys waited for me to get undressed and wanted to fuck me right away. The first guy went and I think he must have eaten some bluechews too because he took forever to nut. His dick was long and thick and I loved how hot it felt inside me while he was spreading my pussy open. After he came he fell asleep right next to me while the other guy kissed me up. While we were making out I was looking over at the chair and the older top was just watching the news and playing with himself. The second top had me roll over and get on my stomach then entered me and it felt like my pussy was being punched with a fist. He nutted pretty quick, then he yelled for the older guy to come take his turn.

I was a little scared because he was so hung but he was really tender with me and talked me through it. I was pouring sweat like crazy while he was putting it in, but once he was all the way in it felt good! I don't want to exagerate and say he fucked me for an hour, but it was way more than 30 minutes. They were watching Toonami and while he was inside me a show started and ended. The whole time he was fucking me I could feel myself getting more and more feminine until he nutted in my ass. After he came he stayed inside me and laid on top of me and we were both drenched with sweat. He told me he'd pull out once he had a chance to catch his breath but I said I wanted him to stay where he was. I squeezed my asshole around his dick and could feel how hard he still was. He fucked me a little bit longer but pulled out without nutting again because he was so tired. I offered to do all the work but he said he wanted to get to bed. 

While I was getting dressed I told him I wanted to see all three of them again and gave him my number. He sent me a text while I was still there so I saved his number and later I texted him to say thank you before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning I had a text from him saying to let him know when I wanted to see him again. So I went back over there early this morning. I was hoping to get fucked by all three of them again but he was by himself. I got his morning load and went home and went back to bed feeling totally satisfied that I got my hole destroyed so early. I'm trying to get back over there tonight if they can see me again. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't know where my last load went.I was watching videos in a booth at the adult bookstore and a finger beckoned me towards the gloryhole between my booth and the next.Let my pants fall and pushed my cock thru the hole...warm wet slippery,,,cumming....never saw where it went.

• Like 2

Fuckd Party in Toronto this evening. While I didn't get any loads, it was great to be fucked by 7 cocks tonight. At one point I was on the fuckbench and had three tops in line waiting to fill my hole. Nothing feels better than to be poppered up, have one top finished then another fills the hole, when he is done, the next steps up to the plate. The last top was a marathoner, about 15 minutes non stop. And they have a rewards card for the event, go to 5 or 6 events, next one is free. Going to be filling up my card getting filled

Two weeks ago tonight my regular white stud came over late evening. We kissed and fucked and he bred me twice.  Best fucks always with him.

Week ago Monday night an older black guy regular came over and fucked me good.  I ended up sucking him off. He breeds me about 50% of our fucks together.

Week ago last Tuesday my regular white guy came over again.  Bred me twice again that night.  Merry Christmas to me

Guest NudeNative

- I was completely naked on my elbows and knees, ass up and I got fucked raw, unprotected and bred in my own living room, about an hour ago. I am still naked and sitting here in front of my computer playing with myself and posting here. A closeted Native American married male top, and a regular, went over to my house after a bit of an absence and told me my small and tight asshole was missed. I answered the door naked, sucked his cock in the door way and fucked me doggy style. It took him a minute to cum inside my ass.  It is my 9th Load of semen inside my ass this year. 😉 

Edited by NudeNative
Addendum for missed time