Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Was in hotel last night on way back from visiting family for holiday.   got hit up by this slim 30yrold on Grindr.. wanted to top me.  Said ok I could use a load in me before I hit the road.   Told him to text me when he got to hotel and I'd prop door open to room.   jumped in shower etc, and unlocked door when he texted. got on bed, ass up and lubed up,, he came in dropped his gym shorts and gave me a quick fuck and loaded me up.   I was half hard for while driving down the highway knowing his load was still in me. 

• Like 1

This afternoon.  A friend from GROWLr and I were finally able to get together.  He started fucking me with a condom, but when it broke he took it off.  After more fucking he bred me.  It's was a long time since I had been fucked and feeling a bare hard cock and cum in my hole felt so good.  Now I want more cum in my chubby ass.

On 11/23/2019 at 6:59 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Was downtown and got hit on by a good looking guy while walking. We struck up a conversation and went into a bar to chat more. He was there with friends but they were boring him and he was ignoring their texts. He got to the point fairly quickly that he was looking to fuck, just wanted a quickie and knew a safe bathroom nearby we could use. He was good looking, nice build, black hair, about my height and grey eyes. I was down so we finished our drinks and followed him into a hotel nearby and we wound our way down a few quiet hallways and into a bathroom. We ducked in a stall and he pulled out a nice sized cut dick. He was already hard and told me to suck it, which I gladly did. I had no lube on me but was more than willing to take him spit and stick. He was getting close and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said I did and quickly stood up an dropped my jeans and underpants. He asked if I had lube and a condom and said I didn’t have either, quickly adding I was cool for him fucking me without a condom., and suggested spit and stick. He was spitting on his dick soon enough and forcing it in me. He got it all in me and started stroking, asking if I wanted him to cum in me. I said I did and we kept that dirty talk going until he came in me. He kept stroking and asked if I was doing OK and to see if I wanted a second load in him. I told him I was close to cumming and he asked if I wanted to get jacked or sucked. I told him I really wanted to fuck him which he laughed at. He said he didn’t get fucked much and my cock was pretty big and that it’d be painful. I told him I’d jack and slip just the tip in him as I came. He said nothing and pulled his jeans off saying he didn’t want a mess on them and got up against the wall. I jacked and was able to quickly pop my cock head in his ass just as I came. It was a huge spurt and a lot went in his ass but a lot leaked out and onto his legs and the floor. Feeling a little emboldened I slid more of my dick in him and kept stroking. He said nothing but made satisfied moans as I got more and more of my dick in him. For someone who initially wanted safe he was now turning out to be a little pig. I started jacking him as I fucked him and now he was getting into it, saying how good my dick felt and how he hadn’t been fucked in a while and how good it felt. And it did feel good and I worked up to blasting another load inside him as he shot his load against the wall, shuddering in delight. 

I slid out as he was still panting and admiring the mess I’d made on his ass. I quickly dressed and said I had to get going and he locked the door as I headed out. I loved that he hadn’t asked my status and didn’t seem to give a shit once we got down to fucking. I didn’t see him after that but am guessing he met up with his friends with my cum still in his ass.

Would let you fuck me any time

Week ago last Thursday I was working late evening at the office.  The office cleaners had made their arounds and it was quiet for a while. Then in the hall I saw this cute young hispanic guy. And I mean cute as a fucking button. He was part of the cleaning staff. Never saw him before. He looked in at me and stared into my eyes. Oh boy. I saw instantly where this could go and I got instantly horny.  He walked off and I tidied up my desk really quick and went out to the rest room just down the hall.  He watched me go in and I shut the door. Trying to figure out how to taste this boy without anyone else that might still be around catching us. I took a leak and went back to my office. I passed him in the hall and gave him a smile and a look to follow me. He came carefully into my office and I turned off the light and turned to him. He instantly pulled out his cock and started jerking off. I did the same and kissed him passionately. He was so beautiful. Just like candy. Knowing I probably couldn't fuck him I knelt and started sucking him off.  Four minutes later he exploded in my mouth. He put his dick away and pulled up his pants. I opened the door and he slipped out to the hall.  So damn hot.  Hoping to see him again next time I'm there late evening.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Dec 23 I heard from a bud I hadn't heard from for a couple months.  He's a mile away. Tall hung slim smooth guy around my age. He asked me what was going on. I told him I could be available to come to his place around 4. I arrived at his condo and he let me in. We started to kiss and get naked. We usually go to his room because he has a roommate or partner, not sure which.  This time we went to his living room and laid on the sofa which was completely awkward as I was falling off. He was bone hard so we moved to a chair and he positioned me with my leg up and ass pointing back at him and he began to slide up into my hole. Big dick slowly slid in and once in I was in heaven.  He told me no to move as he was close.  After a minute he started to fuck me slowly and 2 minutes later he shot his nut deep in my hole.  He always cums super quick. Got his nice load deep. He slid out and I headed off happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last night I was at a family party in the north of Scotland at a cousin's house which is situated about half way down a country lane.  Shortly after dinner I got messaged by a guy in his early 30s who was staying with family nearby.  He wasn't really my type so I said I wasn't sure I could get away but he was keen to meet up and suggested he could meet me in the woods at the end of the lane.  I was horny though and when he sent me a picture of his hard cock I agreed to meet  him.  He said he had lube and a condom and when I told him he didn't need the condom he was even more keen to meet up.

About half an hour later I met him in the woods - he was nicer looking than his pictures suggested and soon I was down sucking his cock.  I sucked him for a while and then he said he wanted to fuck me.  His cock was quite big and I had to pull my cheeks apart to help him get it up me.  Once he was right up me he gave me a moment to get used to his cock and then began to fuck me, pants down up against a tree.

He was a good fuck and he fucked me hard and fast for quite a while before he shot his load up my arse.  When he had finished cumming he pulled out and I sucked his cock again.

Ten minutes later I was back at the party, a big load of cum in my arse and no one any the wiser.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Did not end 2019 on a bad note.  Took 24 cocks and 6 loads on Saturday during blackout.  Monday ended up with 10 cocks and 5 loads.  My goal in 20 is to be a bigger cum dump and keep track of my cock and load count.  Have to make sure i'm keeping up with my fellow pigs. Happy New Year PIGS!!!!!

• Like 1

This is my last three loads from work.

I am an Uber driver.

1) guy gets in my car and asks me to take him to the seedy part of town to score some crack.  I waited around the corner and made him go get it himself.  After we went to the private booths at an adult bookstore and he smoked it while I blew a load into each of his holes.

2) guy gets into my car super drunk and in almost no time at all he's grabbing my tit from the back seat.  I let him kiss me and I get invited into his house.  I blew a load in his mouth and he blew 2 and a little piss into my mouth   rude.

3) 22 year old kid in my car invites me into the back seat.  We kissed and I blew him while he talked about wanting to flip fuck with me bare.  After he came he thanked me for "confirming that I'm straight".  Yeah right I'm an Uber driver old enough to be your father and I made you curious?  As if.  Delicious cock though 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Dec 24, chatted with the young white cub. He invites me over and I arrive early afternoon. We kissed and sucked and rolled around. Eventually I moved into doggie position and he slid his big dick in all the way and fucked me for a while. He didn't end up cumming in me because he had fucked someone else earlier and cum. But I got a nice deep fuck and suck.

Guest Skinboimarvin

Just went to sauna on whim. Went in and was beckoned to give guy 1 a blow job, got him hard and was fucked with a condom.  Then went in dark room sucked guy 2 off and got fucked bare.  Then got fucked in cinema room by guy number 3.  Did walk around to find guy 1 fucking guy 3 joined in and got fucked bare by both. Then met lovely young 25 year old you dumped his load in me.

tally 3 bb loads, 2 condom

Today the wife and kids drove a few hrs to see some family so I cleaned out and got on Grindr. I hit up a young Latino who's somewhat of a regular and told him to stop by. I was laying on the floor with my ass propped up and face covered when he walked in. He got to business and slid right in my hole, he's not that big but he's able to last more than just a few minutes and his load is decently big. Every so often hed pull all the way out and finger my hole before lining back up and ramming it in. This went on for about 15 mins before he finally slowed down and bred my hole.  He took a few pics for me after so I could see the cum running down my ass.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/923737574_IMG_20200101_1250201525.thumb.jpg.46efa35ea2925a58e0bb6c198c2ab373.jpg

IMG_20200101_125020152~5.jpg

Edited by jimmsmatt222
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Got a message from an anon guy on Grindr at 2.30am on New Years day morning looking for a hole to fill. Going by the GPS distance probably staying at a nearby holiday park. He arrived on foot 20 minutes later with me totally naked, huffing poppers, and no lights on. Took a big huff just before opening the door and kept huffing, was so totally up for a sleazy fuck to bring in 2020. Have no idea what he looked like but he spoke with a distinct ethnic maybe South Asian or African accent and basically just wanted someone to fuck and to get his rocks off. Gave him a good sucking before he fucked me really hard then being like a good slut he finally rewarded me with his cum load. Overdid the poppers but needed them with the intensity of the fucking as he really went for it and I do mean really went for it.... I don't always end up totally clean in those circumstances but at least it was totally dark to hide any embarrassing accidents, which I noticed afterwards there were. After he left I just lay on the bed sticky, loaded and feeling so fucking rooted but pleased with myself despite the fact my head was spinning. And I didn't think for one moment about STI's and I don't think he was the least bit worried either, it was just raw man to man fucking and satisfying our deep seated animal instincts. My guts have been loose ever since but If i've picked up something, all good, it was worth it. So bring on 2020 and another year of complete utter debauchery, hard cock and cum loads  

I'd arrange to meet up with a horny Nigerian bloke on NYE before going out for the night...start as you mean to go on as they say.😜  We usually meet when out cruising in the local woods & he likes my hole pre loaded so he wanted his mate who was with him to breed me first. His mate was a nice stocky hairy bloke from Manchester, nice thick 8" uncut hairy dick & big low hanging balls. When I got there the mate was naked & rock hard so I got work sucking his dick.  After a few minutes he got me bent over the back of the arm chair, fingered some spit in my cunthole then shoved his fat dick in hard.  He had me groaning really loudly & my dick dripping almost instantly as he plowed his dick deep in my cunthole! His big balls swinging & slapping against mine.  5 minutes of him raiding my cunthole & he had me howling as I climaxed! My cunthole clenched his shaft as my dick squirted my thick seed everywhere!  He roared " I'm gunna cum" & grabbed me firmly as he thrust in deep to plant his big load in me.   My fuck bud was ready & waiting for my creamy cunthole stroking his big veiny 10" uncut Nigerian cock!  As soon as his mate pulled out he rammed his monster in me!!  I was back in heaven again! He was hitting the spot making me growl with ecstasy!  It was a good 15 minutes of hard intense fucking when he dumped his big load in me,  feeling him pumping inside me sent me over the edge & my dick started squirting another hands free load.   When he pulled out I grabbed my plug from my jacket & shoved it in my hole, thanked them both as I got dressed then headed back home to get ready for sleazy NYE.  Did the usual bar crawls before heading to a sleazy sex bar,  time seemed to fly by cos before I knew it I was at the bar chatting to a very beefy lad when the midnight countdown started! Everyone was cheering as we wished each other a happy ny, he then moved in & kissed me.  We then stop & looked in each others eyes & started kissing again, full on  sloppy man snogging with tongues. I groped his dick & he was rock hard un his jeans, he slid his big hand down the back of my jeans heading for my hole.  When he fella felt the plug he stop kissing &  asked if I had a load in me, when I said in his ear I had 2 in me he got very excited & told me he wanted to ad his load.  I grabbed his hand & took him off to find a cubicle to use, as soon as we found one he locked the door & got me up against the wall, pushing me jeans down, pulling out my plug & rammed his big hairy 9" uncut dick in me & smashed my cunthole mercilessly till he blew his load in me.  I sucked him clean & he left, as I was sorting myself out putting my plug back in my I hadn't realised the door was a jar &  a couple of lads had stopped for a look. As I turned round they pushed the door open and asked if i was up for more dick.  I told them to lock the door & give me their dicks!  I had one in each home, both about 8" uncut. They were both fucking hard, it wasn't long before the lad in my cunthole blew his load. He mate pulled out of my mouth & shoved it in my cunthole to dump his big load on my too! 🤤🍆💦💦 I could not feel the cum moving inside me so I reluctantly went to the toilet to release some by 3am I'd sucked off 4 guys, I went to the toilets for a piss before heading home.  As I was waking to find a station that didn't have huge crowds waiting to get in I noticed my Nigerian breeder had sent a msg at midnight! I replied and asked if they were having fun.  He replied that they were at home horny & asked if I wanted to join them.  I got a cab over to them and  joined them for what turned out to be an 8 hour breeding session! 🤤😜💦💦

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1