Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I finally had a chance to meet up with a college twink I fucked with before on several occasions.  He was home on break and working the late shift when I caught him on Grindr early in the AM.  I took a chance and messaged him and was in luck - he was in severe need of some daddy cock and cum up his ass.  I unlocked my door so he could walk right in and strip before making it to my bedroom where I still lay in bed.  Some hot foreplay ensued with lots of mutual sucking and making out.  When he wanted my cock I lube it up good and pushed his ass down on it as he rode me and bucked back and forth.  After sometime, I flipped him over on his stomach and popped my cock in his ass as I pummeled him and he moaned into the pillow.  Ten minutes later I was shooting my load in his hole.  Not a drop leaked out, despite his being tight and my wearing him a bit.  We laid for awhile before he was cock hungry again and I gave a repeat performance and a second load. 

While New Year’s Day began with lots of fun, the next three days I spent with hard working. Saturday I finished the work around 23pm. I felt I needed some fun before The work drove me crazy. A regular fuckbuddy texted me whether I joined him in visiting the cruising bar Coxx. For sure I replied. When I arrived  to Coxx he hadn’t been there yet. I went to the backroom where a guy was sucking another. After few minutes he was sucking mine too, and my dick was in his hole soon. It wasn’t a big deal, so I went to the dark room. It seemed in the corner was the same scenario: a guy was sucking another. His hole was nasty, my dick slipped into it smoothly. While I was fucking him, I recognised that the other guy had a thick cock. I interrupted the fuck, turned back and pushed myself to that cock. There were two others. I pushed all one after the other. Finally I heard the first guy claiming that he hadn’t cummed yet. I turned to him with my ass and let him to fuck me. He fucked like a crazy till he unloaded me. 

Then I went to the bar, my buddy was there. We went back to the back room and gave his cock for sucking. His cock was getting rock hard almost immediately. I sucked him for a while, turned back. He fucked me slowly, so I could find another cock to my mouth.  It was a beautiful guy with nick hard cock. While I was sucking him, he recently touched my ass near my buddy’s cock. I knew he wanted to fuck me. I turned and continued the suck with my buddy’s cock, the guy was fucking me. I changed them again and again, when the guy unloaded me. My buddy was more excited fucking my double blasted hole. 

A break came, my buddy went to the bar to check his phone, I went to the dark room to check some hole. My old friend appeared, his hole always tight and nasty. I fucked him hard , and after another guy. 

One hour before the closing time people began to disappear. Then I sighted a guy who was the one who fucked me last by the last few visiting. Then knew we left soon. 

Me and my buddy went to a bigger cubicle. I asked him to let the door open. Just began to suck him when the guy stepped in. He had gorgeous dick. I sucked them one after the other when the guy checked my hole. It was nasty because of the two cums. He pushed that monster in. Fortunately after that amount of fuck my hole was open enough and I sniffed the big from my poppers, so he was in me quite smoothly.  Bit then he began to fuck me like no tomorrow while I was sucking my buddy. It lasted 10 minutes when he unloaded me with yelling loudly.  Then I turned back to clean him and my buddy pushed his cock me.  He was after many turns without cum, so his last ride didn’t last to long. And I got the fourth cum. 

I need some rest because some guys wanted to enjoy my hole. It seems my Sunday evening will be hot. 😉  

• Like 1

Got lucky again tonight.  Even us fat old guys can get a load or two.

1st load was in local hotel.  Visiter.  Initially only wanted head because I hadn't cleaned out.  While I was going down on him I heard him say fuck it and he rolled me over and took me balls deep.  Perfect size.  Big enough to feel but not too big to hurt.  Took him about 5 min, but he left and good size load.   We set up plans for tomorrow.

the second load was from Grindr.  Young guy.  Offered to do me in an alley way because neither of us could host.  We found a spot and he pushed me up against the car, pulled my shorts down and again took me balls deep.  Let's just say he was a but thicker than I was expecting.  A minute of pounding and he grunted and filled me with a load.

I drove him back into town.

3 loads in less than 24 hours is better than average for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021

Went to the WaterGarden, rented a room, opened the door a crack, and assumed the position. The first guy that plowed me, whore condom 🥵 the second guy went bare. I ended up cumming hands free; I am not sure if it was an actual prostate orgasm, or my cock rubbing up against my caged cock.

Had a busy weekend ahead of me and needed to blow off some steam and work someone over before it started so I stopped by a local video place on my way home from work Friday night.  Paid my $, headed straight for the theater, sat down, pulled my cock out of my jeans and started stroking.  As I looked around I noticed a couple lurkers, one sketchy-looking amped up guy fidgeting and pulling his clothes off and a hot looking black guy walking around the place pounding a nice fat cock and showing it to everyone but not letting anyone touch or suck it.  Watched the movie for a bit, shoved the meth head down on the floor, pushed his head down on my cock, and let him slobber on my dick, balls and hole while he hummed and touched himself all over.  Trouble is he was tweaking too hard to watch his teeth so I pushed him off and headed for the booths.  Walked around with my pierced cock out until I found a skinny little papi with puppy dog eyes and a nice uncut cock like silk-covered steel.  Pushed him up against the wall, jammed my tongue down his throat and played with his hot, sweaty little ass while he stroked my cock and played with the PA.  Said he’d never been with one in person and wanted to know if it hurt.  Nahhhhhh....why don’t you suck it mijo and see what it’s like.  Let him lick and tongue and play with it for a while then pushed his head all the way down till his nose hit my pubes.  Blew my load straight down his throat while his eyes streamed tears and he gagged and sputtered and gasped for air.  Patted his head, told him he was a good boy and asked how he liked sucking a pierced cock.  He said I was a little rough but he thinks he must’ve liked it cause he shot twice while I was skullfucking him.  Looked down and sure enough papi’s cum was all over his jeans, my boots and the floor.  Helped him clean up, made out for a while and talked, then swapped digits, made plans to meet again later and I headed home for the weekend.  Mission accomplished.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Last night at the local adult video store I hooked up with two of my regulars. Both black older than me the first guy is teal with about  eight inches. I blew him at  the buddy booths. He came so much I almost choked while swallowing all his cum. The second guy also older than I we started at the buddy booths but wound up sharing a booth together.

There I sucked him while he choked me and played with my nips. I ate his ass and had my tongue deep in his hole. Then when he was ready to cum he had his cock balls deep in my mouth to the point I couldn't breadth but just dick him and swallow his cum

• Like 1

Last night at the Cumunion party at Hawks in PDX.  I took 6 loads and gave 2.  It started out really slow, with almost no sex (or even touching)  happening at all, not just me getting rejected, causing me to get frustrated and lose my hard on.  

Eventually was on my hands and knees on the bench in the dark room sucking 2 guys who couldn't get hard either when someone behind me and started rubbing my exposed hole.  I reached back and found a nice hardening cock which was soon fully hard and shoved up my desperate ass, he fucked me for for quite a while, when the 2 guys I was sucking left, he came and pulled out so I turned around saw that I had just been bred by a beefy twink and sucked him clean.  A guy on the other side of the bench started offering me his cock so I bent back over and took it, but my beefy twink did not leave and was soon hard and back in my ass.  When the guy I was sucking left my top asked me to go back to his room to fuck, where he proceeded to fuck me for another hour and dump 2 more loads in me. 

After I sucked him clean after the last load I went back to the darkroom with my now dripping hole and rockhard cock and fucked and bred a a freshly loaded bear on the bench with several other guys fucking around us.  After that I decided to relax in the sling to see what else might happen, and almost immediately got bred by 2 more guys.  After that I got up and walked around the club, before returning to the sling area just as one of the lucky sling lizards got loaded.  After his top pulled out and left I rubbed and fingered both our cummy holes a little before I started fucking him and after about 10 minutes he milked a 2nd load out of my balls.  

Not yet satisfied I walk around some more, watched 3 hot versatile guys train fuck each other for a while, before returning to the darkroom and started messing with an uncut latino who quickly started grabbing my ass, he told me to turn around and soon delivered load number 6 to my slutty hole.  By that time 2 of the 3 train fuckers were in the dark room trading fucks with other verse guys they could entice to fuck them 1st. They tried to get me hard, but my 50 year old dick wouldn't cooperate and they didn't seem interested in fucking someone who couldn't return the favor, not that I blame them.  After they left the darkroom, I walked around one more time, and didn't see any fucking going on and I was tired so I called it a successful night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Dec 29. The very young looking 29 yr old hit me up early morning.  He wanted a repeat of our fun from a couple weeks earlier.  I dropped by his place on the way to the gym. He's very close to me. We start kissing and pulling out our hard cocks and he sat down on the bed and I started sucking his girthy dick.  I licked his balls and moved to his taint and went down to his hole which tasted yummy.  I licked and sucked on his hole and sucked his dick and he exploded in my throat.  He was moaning a lot. Happy guy. I dressed and took off.

4 loads yesterday night 1/4/20

1) I had to meet friends for dinner near the Pearl Harbor area. Not looking at all but on Grindr all the time, I get messaged if I was looking and a nice dick picture. It’s all more me he says, Black 30, super DL no face pic. I tell him I’m on my way home and love anon, was he too? 
He claim to be new to this, so I had to explained which he was all into it. 
I’m finally ass up face down. He comes in and feels my legs and lubed hole. Starts rubbing my hole with his slicked precum fuck stick. He spits on my hole and slides in. 
I’m wearing my blindfolds, but hear what sounds like a flame tour here lighter and hear him smoking something... he’s definitely doing something while fucking my ass raw. He goes all out and my hole is filled with cum and spit and is fucked in different position. Finally he unloads. My hole is at its prime very juicy state. 

2) I tell my black 32 yo 9” that I was bred. Come on over he says. Usually pops quickly and without effort.. this time he porpoises you’re fucks a long time. Thought I was gonna pee and poop at the same time. Was that gut feeling his long dick up my stomach? After 20 mins of abusing my ass.. wait not hole but.. colon? I’m ready to call it. He silently adds his seed to my sloppy hole. 

3) I rush home. A white guy messages me on Grindr and an Asian boy separately at the same time. The white guy is closer and tell the Asian boi did he mind seconds.. in this case more like 3rds lol he was cool. 

The white guy says he likes it wild. I tell him bb only but wants to play safe. I manage to tease and draw him to bb. He agrees. Tells me he’s deaf and rough and to tap him on his arm if he’s too rough. (Yeah right I’m tougher than that) he likes it anon cause he’s deaf... 

He cums in my dark room and gets to work. He try to fuck me without lube, I feel his cock is thick and shitttt it’s fucken hard as a rock! I need lube for this. Sure enough he slides in my hole like butter and starts taking it in. I’m in popper heaven and we kiss like sex starved animals. One of best tucks I’ve had. He blows his load messy and all over and in my hole and ass. 

4) Asian boi cums next and my home is not sloppy seconds it’s messy fourths. His average 5-6 is painful as my ruined hole is bruised and abused by now. I’m really feeling everything. He  fucks snd cums in my ass. Pushes my ass checks together cause I’m so loose by this time, he cums and make sure I collect all his seeds. it was so messy for him. He asked to use my shower. 

I look again on Grindr for a final last minute fun... it’s already 11pm and no one was biting so I called it a night. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 11/28/2011 at 9:13 AM, hg21cb said:

The bear who who originally pozzed me shot two loads in me tonight. Then a hot daddy bear came over and shot a five-day load on top of the two earlier loads. He then told me he was the one who had pozzed the guy who pozzed me. He told me this while felching the loads out of my ass and dribbling them into my mouth. Beyond hot.

So fucking  hot

• Like 1

I've had an unusually fast start to 2020, taking multiple loads in the first 5 days of this year. My favorite hookup was with this guy yesterday at my place. He mentioned already a couple of days ago that he wanted to come over. This made me suspicious because it's been my experience that most guys flake when they book that far ahead.

Anyway, he turned up and was way hotter than his pictures. Because he traveled more than an hour to get here, I didn't want to just toss him immediately up on the bed. We sat over a drink and talked for about 30 minutes. He was impressed by how well I speak German. I then asked if he wanted to play. He said YES. Once he was fully erect he tried to mount me. We had a little trouble at first as he is a little shorter than me. So I asked him to stand by the side of the bed and I lowered my ass for him. Then what happened totally shocked me. He kept me in that position for 30 minutes or so and pumped three loads into me. He needed very little recovery time after each load. He was felching me out in between. I felt like an animal that was being held down and inseminated repeatedly. I remember how with each load my ass felt fuller and fuller. Wow, I found one of the unicorns, guys! A bareback top with a big dick that can shoot multiple loads! Now I've over here fantasizing about how to become part of his rotation or maybe even dating him.  😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 1/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, workmyhole said:

I've been in a bite of a dry spell, and being tired of beating off, I decided to try the local ABS, Bliss, to see what fun I could have.   Thankfully I wasn't disappointed.  After walking around for a while this hunky Latino got my attention, so we went into one of the video rooms.  As soon as the door was closed, he had his mouth on mine and was pushing my track pants down to my ankles.  After making out for a few more minutes, and biting my neck (woof), he turned me around and bent me over.  He immediately stuffed his thick, uncut dick in my hole and started pumping hard.  He really liked to hit my prostate; it felt so good.  With one really deep thrust, he stopped and his cock started coating my guts with his cum.  Being  a good pig I immediately cleaned off his cock.

Since my hole was primed with some cum, I continued to walk around.  Then, this buff older stud started hitting on me.  He was only into oral, but we both need to bust a nut.  A great kisser, with at least a day's growth for a good case of beard burn, he really knew how to suck my cock and chew on my nipples.  We started jerking and edging each other.  Finally we both busted a nut and took the opportunity to clean off his cock.

Now I am feeling the need to hit Club Dallas tonight. 

I went Friday night! U there? 

It Was The Other Night With This Big Booty White Boy, He Was Telling Me When My Girl Left That He’d Suck Me Till I Came In The Back Off His Throat. I Met Him On BBRT So I Waited Till She Went To Work, He Came Over At About 6:00am & Left At About 9:00am, He Only Wanted It Doggy & Raw, So I Gave It How He Wanted It. He Got Really Verbal When I Went Faster, Listening To His Moans As I Played With My Nips, Before I Know It I Felt A Cold Sting Of Precum Leak From His Cock, It Made My Dick Harder... As I Got Closer To Cumming He Got Louder & He Came First. He Squeezed Down On Me Just Enough To Make Me Cum. At That Moment I Tried To Pull Out But He Stopped Me & Kept Rocking Back & Fourth On All Four’s, When I Finally Pulled Out He Turned Around & Sucked Me Clean, He Out Hits Pants On As I Was In The Bathroom & Left

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Dec 31. I was off work and out on my bike in the morning running errands and was on Growlr. A guy I had talked to a number of times over the past year sent me a message. He was at work.  He asked me what was up and if I wanted to come by his office for a kiss.  I said sure. I wanted to meet him. I rode my bike over and he came down in the elevator and took me up to his office. He was the only one there. All the others were off for New Years eve.  He took me down the hall to his office and we started kissing and undressing slowly. He didn't even shut the door to his office. He didn't seem concerned so I kept going.  After some heavy kissing and pulling of boners I sunk to my knees and started sucking his hard dick.  Nice cock. He had a smooth body and was around my age but smaller frame.  I sucked him for about 6 minutes and he filled my mouth with his cum.  Yum. Perfect start to my New Years Eve.