Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guy with his family kept looking at me when i was dinning at a local restaurant, kept thinking he mustlike my look or he he seen me at gym.  I started to get nervous as husband kept asking whats wrong. I blew it off and ate with him, but had to go piss my beer out near by end of meal, both urinals taken went in back booth- just finish piss and that husband came right in- cock out, the thing was 8x 7 uncut with long big balls and weird thick bush - he held his finger to mouth- quite- bent me over - huck up spit- and sank- fuck me fast- and bred me - my husband ask was i ok- i said feeling flu coming on

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bbpigbtm said:

Guy with his family kept looking at me when i was dinning at a local restaurant, kept thinking he mustlike my look or he he seen me at gym.  I started to get nervous as husband kept asking whats wrong. I blew it off and ate with him, but had to go piss my beer out near by end of meal, both urinals taken went in back booth- just finish piss and that husband came right in- cock out, the thing was 8x 7 uncut with long big balls and weird thick bush - he held his finger to mouth- quite- bent me over - huck up spit- and sank- fuck me fast- and bred me - my husband ask was i ok- i said feeling flu coming on

If you insist on being such a horny slut hole, come sit by me.

There’s a slim black man, probably in his mid to late 60s, whom I Would see often in the daytime at Steamworks. We’d connect every time we run into each other. It’s always the same situation. I lie on my stomach in my room with the door wide open, and I hear his flip-flops coming and he closes the door behind him. I turn over to greet him but no words are usually spoken. He takes off his towel and knows exactly what I want. I deep throat his nice (not huge, but always rock hard) cock. Cut, plenty long, no curve, and just the right size for my mouth. When I bury my face into his trimmed crotch, I usually notice a light scent of ass. He’s a busy guy at the bathhouse, but I can always count on him spending at least an hour, maybe even two, in my room. We hardly ever speak because we’ve figured out a routine and know each other’s needs. About all I know about him is that he’s partnered and lives in Hercules.

After  I suck him for 10-15 minutes, he puts me on my hands and knees, rims my ass for a couple of minutes, dabs some creamy lube on my hole and slides that perfect black dick all the way in. From there we rotate through several positions - on my knees, On my back, on my stomach, and with him pressing me.against the wall.

After the first dozen or so repeats of this scene, he came in me for the first time. I’ll never forget the look on his face when he shot that first load.After that was one of the rare times he spoke, saying “we’ve never done that before!” I replied “we can do that anytime you want.”

Since then, he has loaded me up every time we’ve met. He’s gotten more and more affectionate,usually holding me tight as he fucks me on my stomach, kissing me on my neck and shoulder as he explodes inside me.

I write this because it’s been about two years since I’ve seen him. And I miss the way he fucks, often pulling his dick all the way out and shoving it back in. It’s either that rock hard or it’s because he opens up my hole so wide that he can’t miss! I haven’t been quite the regular visitor I was at the Berkeley bath house for a couple of years but I’ve started going again. I guess I’m hoping that he’ll somehow find this and make a daytime trip to Steamworks himself. For good old times/loads’ sake!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 1/11/2020 at 8:02 PM, Descartes70817 said:

I replied to a doublelist ad from a married guy who said he liked wearing panties, and chatted with him by email to make sure he was looking for what I intended to give him. Tuesday was the first day when our schedules would let us hook up, so we arranged for him to come to my place at noon and go from there.

As noon rolled around I hadn't heard from him, and started to think he was just another time-wasting flake, but a little while later he texted me to explain he was running late because his son decided to drop in unannounced, then again a while later to let me know his son had left and he was going to shower and clean up. 

About 30 minutes later he showed up in street clothes but carrying a bag. He used the en-suite bathroom to change into a black negligee, black thigh-highs and a pink thong while I got naked and waited on my bed. He really wanted to suck my uncut cock and taste my precum first, but he loved having me play with his man pussy while he sucked me and made me really hard.

After sucking my cock and getting me really hard he turned around and guided my bare cock straight into his own pussy, showing me just how hungry for cock and cum his pussy was, but he happily adopted the position when I made it clear I wanted to fuck him doggy-style. It was a turn in to hear him telling me how good my bare cock felt inside his pussy, and clearly it turned him on to hear me telling him how much I was enjoying using him the the cum slut he needed to be, until finally I reached the point of no return and shot my poz load inside his pussy.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/image.jpeg.a5a6f9f931c6e470b9ea05c4ac6c373e.jpeg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/image.jpeg.9bcada168610631ee8665eb0581d652f.jpeg

Great  stuff , that's the way it should be . Pumping your poz load into any bottom that makes his hole available for filling :)

I'm feeling accomplished tonight. I got up at 4 this morning so I could get laid by three tops who've been beating up my pussy for two weeks now. After work I got plowed by a cute 18 year old from grindr. After that I got my ass destroyed by the same three guys I visited this morning. When I finished milking their cocks, they went to sleep. Now I'm at home, about to go to bed a very satisfied bottom.

• Like 2

If any of you are following my posts I’m being bred by a black guy who is passing me around to his friends. Called me after work today and told me he has a friend who will be over within an hour. He instructed me to shut out all the lights and lay on my stomach because his friend wants to do me anon . I did as he said and waited probably two hours. I was getting pissed off cause I had things to do tonight  and this guy never showed up. I finally got the nerve to call my black master and asked him what was going on. He said his friend was out drinking but he told him he was coming over, and to wait. I went back to my room and just as I did I heard the door open and lock shut .. I went from pissed to nervous especially since the house was pitch black. He made his way to my room and I can see the cellphone light and he walked in and got behind me. 
he shit the light and I could hear his pants fall . He didn’t waste any time pressing his big black cock up against my hole. He also didn’t waste anytime ramming it in. I squealed like the pig I was as he grunted out a big thick load into my ass in about 10 minutes.. heard him zip up and he left. 
Ty Sir

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Seedthissub said:

If any of you are following my posts I’m being bred by a black guy who is passing me around to his friends. Called me after work today and told me he has a friend who will be over within an hour. He instructed me to shut out all the lights and lay on my stomach because his friend wants to do me anon . I did as he said and waited probably two hours. I was getting pissed off cause I had things to do tonight  and this guy never showed up. I finally got the nerve to call my black master and asked him what was going on. He said his friend was out drinking but he told him he was coming over, and to wait. I went back to my room and just as I did I heard the door open and lock shut .. I went from pissed to nervous especially since the house was pitch black. He made his way to my room and I can see the cellphone light and he walked in and got behind me. 
he shit the light and I could hear his pants fall . He didn’t waste any time pressing his big black cock up against my hole. He also didn’t waste anytime ramming it in. I squealed like the pig I was as he grunted out a big thick load into my ass in about 10 minutes.. heard him zip up and he left. 
Ty Sir

Just more proof -- as if anyone might need more proof -- that patience is a virtue. 

It’s been quite a while since I’m married and don’t get fucked near as often as I would like, but the last time I went to my usual tops place in Sw Minnesota, he had a friend that wanted to fuck me to but he couldn’t stay hard from blood thinners he was on. I was very disappointed but then my usual top laid me on my back and fucked me hard with his thick cock. Soon my small locked caged cock was shooting cum from my anal  orgasm. He pulled out and used his cock head to scrape my cum down to my hole and started fucking me with my cum. I’m very tight so after my orgasm resided I could really feel that thick cock pounding me, he flipped me over and continued to pound me until he shot his load deep inside me, drove the hour home with it me.

• Like 4

Last night drove  to the adult video store since I had some time to kill. The buddy booths were all full yet I decided to wait. A couple of the booths I heard the person feed another dollar but then some guy comes out to check to see if the other booths were occupied. Seeing that they were he went back to his. Then he left, I gave him a few seconds to see if he was coming back. When he didn't I checked to see if the guy in the adjoining booth wanted head.

On the other side of the slot was a thick hard black cock, put my mouth up to the slot and the guy slid his cock through and into my mouth. I was so enraptured by his thick veiny cock I completely forgot about using any poppers. I sucked on his cock like a babe on a tit. He moaned audibly and started to thrust his dick into my mouth faster until he couldn't hold back and shot his load into my mouth. He shot his load and then straighten up and left I hung around to see if anyone else wanted to nut and then went home

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole

It's been a while since I had a good fuck. As you might know I've been quite sick lately... first Gonorrhea and Chlamydia and then a very bad flu, which I thought might have been the fuck flu but wasn't - for which I am personally very grateful. I am still recovering.

But I do like to share some hot scenes I had while going the last times to the NZ Sauna in Amsterdam which is definitely one of my most favorite and steamiest - getting fucked - places...

For those of you guys knowing the place, there is a rather large room, past the smaller with the two slings, where there is a bench. Sometimes there is already one or maybe two bottoms on their knees, waiting or getting fucked. If there is space I always like to join them because if one is getting fucked, more tops like to join in the party, if there is only one top then still he might like to switch from one bottom to the other, meaning that I get a nice slipper dick that just came out of the other bottoms' hot hole... the idea is quite sleazy and dirty and I love it and most of the time the other bottom doesn't mind the switching game either... Never knowing who might end up with the tops load... And sometimes the scene gets so hot that more tops get horney and want to fuck side by side the bottoms - and me next to it...

Another time I was in the steamroom and there was a nice hot top with a great size dick - little limp sitting in the back with what I presumed was his bottom boyfriend sitting next to him. I asked if I could sit on his dick but he said he just came and needed time... That was good news for me because it wasn't a "No". He smiled to his boyfriend as I started stroking his wet and slippery fat dick and slowly it started to grow again. He almost looked surprised but apparently I turned him on so much that he let me slide my also very wet and loose ass over his now not so limp dick anymore... It quickly grew in size and definite hardness and I started to ride it frantically... we had a lot of onlookers and the scene turned very sleazy indeed. I am always very noisy and I grunted with each downstroke a little louder... his now very sizeable dick firmly and deeply planted in my ass. I think it was at least 1.5 or 2 inches in diameter, which is never a problem for me, especially when I am as wet as I was then, and it was at least 8 to 10 inches if not longer in length. I felt him shuddering as he started to get near a massive orgasm and I think he tried to push me off... didn't really try hard though and besides I wouldn't let go of him... I wanted that load deep inside of me and I was getting it for sure... so he put his arms around my lower body and pulled me the last stroke all the way down on his exploding dick. The action was by then so hot and the juices were so much flowing out of my ass - don't know if it was my fluids because I can produce a lot of fuck fluid by myself or it was the loads that I collected previously - and I was jerking my own quassy hard dick which isn't that big at all and came at the same time... I sat on him that last stroke for a minute while we both caught our breaths... His boyfriend smiled and the top said something to him while everyone else was looking at us. 
Yes I am and can be extremely exhibitionist although I hardly notice the crowd at all... so much am I myself in trance of the hot kinky sex action.
My hands were full of cum of my own and while his limp big dick slithered out of my hole I caught it with my slippery hands and collected his cum as well... I immediately stuck two to three, even four fingers in my own ass - cupping my hand underneath my hole to catch any cumm that would come flowing out of my ass... I would use that to rub it over my balls and buttocks, and while I thanked him I would get up and slowly walk away trying to regain my balance. I have to be careful because the action would drain my head of blood and I don't want to end up on the hard tiles busting my head...

I tell you, this is a pretty normal afternoon for me at the sauna in Amsterdam for me and I get so worked up and kinky, that the crowd often started following me after to see what kind of show I can come up after... Most of the time I am so spend that I have to take a hot shower and then sit in the Jacuzzi for about half an hour and maybe after that have myself a drink at the bar...

For me it is never the amount of loads I can count at the end of the afternoon, but how hot and exiting the action was... although a lot of loads in my ass would never be denied... but it is never into the tens or twenties... but 5, 6 or 7 loads is - and can be quite satisfying for me...

If you have seen one of my actions or was part of one, please leave a comment below and tell me what you have thought of it... or write up what you would like to do to me the next time you catch me in the sauna and you want yourself fuck me and fill me up to your hearts delight... I have short grey hair and I am slim 60 year old...
Yes vintage but definitely not dead yet... Hahahahaha...

I am not in Amsterdam right now and still recuperating from the flu... I am in Utrecht right now and I will try to get back on Prep. Wish me luck on that because I want to stay healthy so that I can get fucked and gang banged all the time... being sick is no joke to me and I will be useless, so Prep it is.
Not sure when I will be back in Amsterdam again. I will leave a message at BBRT with time and date I will be at the sauna again. I never seem to have any luck with BBRT private hookups although there are enough hot tops that I try to hook up with. Maybe they have no idea who I am and how sleazy and hot I can be... my handle on BBRT is about the same as here...
See you next time I hope...

Wednesday Whore Day - Started at ABS with regular buddy. He started fucking my ass while I sucked of a Daddy Bear. No load. Moved around to fuck in another spot. Buddy was fucking my ass again when a thick cock Daddy joined us. Sucked him hard till he exploded a huge wad of cum down my throat. Load # 1. Sucked my buddy off, fed me load # 2. Left to go to hotel for monthly orgy - buddy fucked me again before it started. Big dicked friend showed up, sucked on him a while, no load. Big Cumshot Bob showed up, went to work on his cock, caught load # 3 in my mouth, well, that is besides the first spurt that got blasted in my eye. Went back to Big dicked friend, climbed on his cock and rode him for about an hour and 1/2. When I finally got off his dick, my jockstrap had left an imprint on his crotch....lol. Started sucking on a Trucker Bear's cock. He wanted me to get Big dick to fuck him. He did, I swallowed load # 4 out of the condom he used. At least condom's are good for something.

At the ABS - I don't get these guys pay $ 20.00 to get back there and then spend the entire time walking around doing nothing. Circling and circling. Aren't we all back there for the same thing? Oh, and the HOT stud you waiting on to walk in, if he should happen to walk in, isn't going to be interested in your anyway. At least 9 guys at one time and no one was doing anything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Friday night - Cowboy hadn't showered in a couple days. Pit and hairy "stunk" great. Gave them the trough tongue cleaning they deserved, can still smell his stink on my face. Made out, then sucked him hard, grabbed the sides of my head and throat fucked me good. Then he was ready for my ass, varied fucking from soft and gentle to hard and fast for over an hour, till he yelled out as he blasted a huge wad of cum into my guts. Held me and talked for awhile, a rarity with him, but very enjoyable. Supposed to have his cock back up my hole Sunday night.

• Like 2

The cumdump that I fucked last week (built Asian boy) got a nearby hotel last night. He had 5 loads in him when I arrived. His sloppy and loose hole was sooooo good. I love fucking cum from completely random strangers deeper into a boy. I dumped a huge load into him and had to go - it was such a great orgasm that I was completely spent. Apparently he got four more after I left. He sent a pic of the next guy’s cock in his ass, slimy from my cum 😈

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Today, right after lunch my BF came to me and out of nowhere he slid hit hard cock into my mouth. Naturally we ended up fucking all over the place, bedroom, living room, kitchen. I was enjoying it very much locked and leaking pre-cum like crazy, despite I was still slightly sore from yesterday. It was great fuck really, but after almost an hour, which is probably our record, he still wasn't cumming. Then, as we were changing position from doggy to me on the top of him, he noted the pre-cum from my cage drooled on his cock. He told me to unlock it, stroke my dicklet and cum on his cock so he can push that cum inside me too. Although the idea sounded hot, I've had mixed feelings, because I was really trying to stay away from stroking myself let alone the cumming part. But then, I realized, I should do whatever pleases him. So I obeyed and it payed off, because just after he pushed my own boy juice into my pussy, he also finally flooded my guts with his potent seed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1