Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night was a surprising night at club Philly

I had a first... something I had been in my fantasies for a while.  Immediately after I got there I hooked up with a hot older Spanish guy.  Tall thin very smooth with a nice hard 6 1/2 cock.  He started to fuck me in the dark room, but we went back to my room.  He got me face down ass up.  Then he started fucking me.  He knew what he was doing.   I was feeling very good... then suddenly my ass got much wetter, without any lube being added... this guy had pissed in me!!!!  I was amazing.  I LOVED IT.  he kept fucking me while I was full of his piss then he shot a load as deep in me as he could.  It was a GREAT fuck.

There were a few other quick sucks and fucks but nothing serious for a while until...

This tall heavy set black guy with a HUGE cock came into my room... it was easily one of the 10 biggest I have ever had... but even more than that... it was ROCK HARD.  It was like getting fucked by a 2x4.  He liked to ream my ass out.   driving it in then circling his hips to really work my hole.  After about 20 minutes I had to do something I haven't had to do since the 90's... I had to tap out.  My hole was burning and in more pain than I have felt there in years.  I felt like a failure as a bottom cumdump.  LOL

Hit the cruise club last night. Went straight into a cubical which I usually do to let my eyes adjust to the dim light and to warm up with some glory hole sucking before heading into the maze, rooms and dark room for cruising and fucking. Started sucking a guy with a big cock, really thick. I could tell by some subtle thrusts he made after a while that he was up for some fucking (funny how attuned we become to body language when we’re horny). I had been fucked a couple of hours earlier by an Indian guy on a Grindr hookup with a smallish cock so was partly loosened up but it was still a stretch. he fucked me for quite a while with me letting out small groans of pain with most thrusts. My bent  legs were almost giving out with the awkward angle so I manoeuvred him cock to a higher gloryhole and continue until he came. I topped another guy later but things were pretty quiet so I went home.

• Upvote 1

My first hookup early Saturday evening was with a horny tall ripped smooth 19 yr old black lad called Darren and his short solid muscular hairy 18 yr old mate Jake.  Darren 6'1" tall, totally smooth, big thick uncut 9" dick & low hanging balls that slapped hard & loud when he fucked.  Jake 5'7" tall, big pecs covered in soft furry, nice big bush that started up by his belly button all the way down to his very fat veiny 8" uncut dick & 2 very big balls in a gorgeous hairy very full looking scrotum! Big solid hairy legs & a gorgeous hairy bubble arse that he let me rim a few times.  Darren ate my cunthole while I sucked on Jakes gorgeous pre cum oozing cock,  his tongue & fingers working his spit in my hole making it very juicy!  He got me flat on my front, mounted me & plunged his huge dick in my cunthole & plowed into me, I was gasping & groaning loudly as he stretched my cunthole! His hands on my shoulder pushing down on me as he held himself up to suck on Jakes cock! He raided me hard for ages before pulling out & letting Jake get his throbbing dick in me.  On my back legs over his big shoulders he drilled his big thick meat in me!  Using all his teen stamina fucking me like a merciless machine! I was groaning loud as he worked my prostate, I started playing with his & my very sweaty nipples, he seemed to like it & dragged me to the edge of the bed so he could keep playing with his while fucking me, I worked mine hard and was soon howling my way to climax. When I told him I was getting close he firmly grabbed my leg and fucked me as hard as he could! I roared as I climaxed! All sweaty and writhing in ecstasy as he drilled me hard! He soon asked me if I wanted his load in my cunt! I grabbed his big hairy thighs and begged him to breed me! He thrust balls deep in me as he dumped his big thick load in me! Growling loud and shuddering with every big squirt his made inside me! Darren was stroking his big cock hard & as soon as Jake pulled out he was in me fucking me hard, he got rough with my nipples & soon had me howling again & almost got me to climax again as he flooded my guts with his load.  After a short break they got back to fucking me, a good hour of tag team fucking before giving me another load each!!  Darren was spent & ready to go, Jake was still hard and reluctantly got dressed to leave with his mate. While Darren went for a piss I gave Jake my number and told him to come back later and carry on if he wanted.   I was gagging for more cock and got back to hunting online.  Got chatting to a very sexy very hairy Middle Eastern guy, 8.5" cut dick who was looking for a pump n dump meet,  sent him my address and 20 minutes later he was at my door.  His dick was rock hard bulging in his jeans when I opened the door, as he closed the door I dropped to my knees, unbuttoned his jeans releasing his big cock! As I sucked on his meat his jacket & t shirt came of revealing his gorgeous fit hairy body.  When he was ready to get in my cunthole he pulled his dick out of my mouth & got me to my feet, he fingered my cunthole as took him up to my bedroom.  He bent me over, rubbed spit on his cock & pushed it up my cunthole hard going balls deep!  I growled with pleasure & he started fucking me very hard! Getting faster and faster he slammed his big cut dick deep in me over & over, it felt so good feeling his strength with every thrust. After about 10/15 minutes of fucking he slid his hands from my shoulder under my arms and got me almost standing upright as he carried on fucking me. He put his arms around me holding me as I pushed my arse back against his thrusting dick! I started playing with my nipples and I started groaning louder & louder, he suddenly growled & said "Fuck! I'm gunna cum! I'm gunna breed you right now!"  My cunthole ached with excitement & as roared I felt his dick pulsating hard inside me! I had a sudden rush of ecstasy & my cock started shooting thick wads of my cum as I climaxed! Grinding on his dick I reached back to pull him into me.  When he pulled out his juicy load gushed out all over his dick & ran down my legs.  I sucked him clean then went down stairs, I checked my scruff msgs as he got dressed.  One was from a black muscle daddy who's fucked me before, we usually fuck outdoor in the cruising woods on the heath.  He was close by asking if my arse was available! I replied saying it was & freshly bred! He arrived a few minutes after the other guy left, he could smell the guys sweat & cum on me which got him really fired up! His huge free balling 10" cut dick was now almost busting out of his joggers! His top came off and he bounced his big hairy pecs at me! His pecs & belly covered in a layer of black & grey afro man fur! He slapped his dick in his joggers & told me to bend over and brace myself cos he was gunna get it out and ram it up me.  I bent over the back of the sofa, I felt his big wet bell end slid in my hairy arse crack and dock with my cunthole. He had one had holding my waist the other on the back of my neck keeping me bent over as he pushed balls deep in me! I winced & cried out " Fucking hell that stings!"  " breath through it slut" he said as he started to thrust and grind his dick in me! This master fucker knows how to use his big dick to give himself and his bttm the maximum amount of mutual pleasure! Bring me close to orgasm then easing off and repeating it making a river of precum flow from my dick as I howled with intense pleasure! After nearly 2 hours of plowing my cunthole & manhandling me into different positions he told me he was gunna let me cum! He then asked if i deserved his heavy load of baby batter!  I gripped his huge thick shaft with my cunthole muscles as hard as I could while grinding back on his dick begging him to give me his seed! I told him I wanted his baby in my belly! As I said it I felt his dick twitch & it went from being the big snake sliding inside me to rock solid & he plowed it into me! 10" solid rock hard inches rearranging my insides! My hyper stimulated prostate sent massively intense waves of ecstasy flowing deep in my guts as he made me orgasm, trying to keep working my nipples as my body started to tremble! Thick cum oozing from my dick as I went from howling to almost inaudible yelping! He growled deep as he bred me! I felt the strong powerful pulsation of his monster cock pumping big thick wags of cum deep inside me! He's one seriously heavy cummer! Always 12 to 15 big squirts of his thick cum before is start to slow down, with 25+ squirts by the time it stops you can hear his cum gurgling around inside your guts.  He can deliver 3 to 4 load of that volume before it gradually reduces! Most I've had from him is 9 loads & it would have been more but my cunthole couldn't handle anymore punishment!  We carried on our fuck session going from mercilessly raiding my cunthole to making love to it! It was approached midnight when he gave me his 3 massive load! My cunthole a gaping cum sloppy mess! A txt came in on my phone! It was Jake telling me he wanted to get back in my cunthole & drain his almost fully reloaded balls inside me. I told him I who I was with & said he was welcome to join us!  He got a cab over & was very excited! He'd never seen a cunthole so sloppy let alone put his big dick in one. As he started to slide in me his excitement overwhelmed him & he started shooting his thick load inside me, he started to apologise, I wrapped my legs around him & pulled him down on me & kissed him passionately! I told him never to say sorry for breeding my cunthole & to fuck his load deep into me with his hard cock!!  Daddy was enjoying watching then groping Jakes gorgeous hairy 18 yr old bubble arse as he fucked me. By 4am I had 5 of daddys load in me & 2 more from Jake.  Both muscle daddy Delroy & myself we're becoming more & more aroused by Jakes hairy arse & tight his tight hairy hole which had an arousing sweaty rip smell when he let me lick his hole. It was when I went to finger him that he told us his arse was virgin! We both instantly got rock hard & I started rubbing my dick against his hole! When I asked if he liked it he said " yeah, it's got me wanting you to push it in"  I wanted to push it in so badly but decided not to make his first time a messy one.  I took him to the bathroom & told him how to douche his hole.  15 minutes later he said he was done.  I got him against the bathroom door and started rimming his hole & opening him up with my finger so I could check he was clean, i then got some Vaseline on my finger & told him it might feel uncomfortable as I pushed my finger up him, he winced a bit at first but that stopped when I started to stroke his dick! His hole was clear & my finger smelt clean too. I got him face down on the bed & Delroy & I enjoyed being the first men to taste his arsehole as we took turns pushing our tongues in his virgin hole.  When I decided to try getting my dick in him I got him on all fours, Del was laying beside him with his big black hand tugging on white boy dick! I got his hole & my dick well lubed & started to push in, he was clenching & it wasn't till the 8th attempt that he relaxed & my bell ended start to slide in.  I wasn't expecting him to take my 9" dick I just wanted to get enough of my bell end in to squirt my cum inside him.  I'd been easing my bell end in & out a millimetre at a time then suddenly as I was giving a little push there was a sudden release & my bell end & about an inch of my shaft slipped in, he gasped & tried to breath through the stinging. When he looked round he has tears in his eyes, when i said I'd pull out he told me to carry on.  The boy was now  manning up and it was really turning me on. I lent forward and put my arms around his hairy muscular body and said " You're one tough little fucker ain't you" he smiled and told me to breed him. I kissed him on the cheek & told him i was gunna unload in him any second! I gave him one of the biggest loads I've ever shot, even as my bell end popped out my dick was pulsing & a thick wad of cum oozed out. Del then got behind him, spread his cheeks & pushed the top of his huge black dick in & wanked his dick till he started squirting his cum in Jakes hole, first few went in then it was leaking out so Del squirted the rest on Jakes back which made a big pool of cum for me to suck up. I drip fed a little too Jake before swallowing the rest.  6:20am and we're still playing, I just got my 6th load from Del while sucking on Jakes dick, I've convinced him to piss down my throat, can't wait to taste it! 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 9/18/2012 at 3:17 PM, dickluva said:

Saturday night went to a BB party. Most were naked when i got there. I stripped to my jockstrap. They descended on me quickly. I got one load down my throat from hottest dude, who quickly left after that. I got 5 loads in my ass in about 1 hour. One dude 2X, & one dude with a huge PA(he cum like a fountain shooting in my hole. Some in the sling, but my favorite was just bent over a bondage table. My dick stayed so limp, nobody could do anything with it. I don't care if i get off, but they seem obsessed with it..."take off your jockstrap, get hard." So I left.

I don't understand that either I rarely get hard, just want my holes used. I always put that on profiles but I still get asked to top.

On Friday, I flew into dc as I was going to spend the weekend celebrating Chinese New Year with family.  I got a hotel in the gayborhood part of the city, turned on BBRT and my apps and went to town.  15 guys fucked me in 24 hours and I fucked a few of them too.  They made sure my rice cake was well taken care of haha.  Happy new year to me! 🙂 

Edited by reliableslut
Error
  • Like 1

Yesterday I met up with a guy I met on adam4adam of all places. I never go on that site or any hook up site for that matter anymore. His pic looked hot and he seemed to be my type. I asked him to come over to my place so I could have the home field advantage.  He arrived around 9:30am for was was suppose to be a quick pump and dump. His pics were grainy and the only dick shot was of him not hard and the angle made it look average. I am ok with that. I have said many times that I have had my world rocked by guys with average cocks. When I opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. He was taller than I thought. His pics make him look like he had more weight than he did and he had a beard where his pics didn’t. I was wearing a robe and a jock because men don’t need a lot of clothes when they just want a pump and dump. I asked him to come in and we started to make some small talk. Well to make what could be a long story shorter, our small talk turned into long talk and we talked most of the morning away without fucking. He finally made his move around 12:00 and we started to kiss. He is an incredible kisser and we kissed for what felt like hours. He played with my body. My nipples and stroked my ass and it was great. Most guys go for the pussy and that is it. I explored his body too. He is very fit. Great chest and he has hair in all the right places. I am mostly smooth. Which he seemed to love. I eventually worked my way down to his cock and pulled it out for inspection and to start to suck. He has a beautiful cock. I could tell it was above average but not huge. Later he told me he is 8.5. I sucked him and his precum tasted so good! He found my pussy and went to town eating me out. After a good pounding and what felt like a sizable load we went back to non stop talking for another couple of hours then fucking then talking. He just left about an hour ago. I think this is more than a quick pump and dump. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Guest CuriousDallas

Went to the Saturday night fuck fest one of my buds from SMU lines up. It’s a pretty consistent group of guys but usually we’ll bring people with to join. I brought Wade this cute but dirty bi boy I’ve been banging regular...dark skinned white body, dark blonde hair, goatee, slightly hair chest and body...first hooked up with him at the Cage the Elephant show last year. Looks like he reeks of BO and pot but he’s always eager to get fucked and wanted to get tagged. There were two new guys there as well, generically hot blonde guys who look a bit like me, one of whom I’ve hooked up with at the gym multiple times who was there with a bud. I wanted to be careful and not say that in case his bud didn’t know he has anon sex at the gym and I got a knowing wink from him early on. He pulled me aside at one point and said not to mention the gym. As we got naked and split off in groups to fuck it was clear Wade was going to get what he wanted from two of the regular guys. The two new guys were interested in me and soon enough I was sucking gym boy’s dick while his bud was working my ass over. It wasn’t long before he was balls deep inside me fucking me for all I was worth and gym boy was soon behind him, fucking him too. I was turned on as now I knew both guys liked to get fucked and wanted to load both of them like they wanted to load me.

the two kept it up until I could feel the new guys dick pulsating inside me and I knew he’d cum. Gym boy told him it was his turn to get to fuck me and quickly slid in as his buddy pulled out. His buddy slid in him and they essentially swapped places. I was loving being their personal cum dump and was enjoying watching Wade out of the corner of my eye as he took the first guy’s loads while sucking on a hot mixed race guy’s dick. Gym boy shot in me with a loud groan and told his buddy to keep fucking him cause he wanted to pump another load in me. The first one was intense and I could feel it. Clearly he was saving his load for the party. His bud said he was getting close and asked if gym boy wanted the load. He said to pull out cause he wanted to see me take it and was close to cumming. He pulled out and I was loving how cummy his dick was. Clearly he was worked up fucking gym boy and gym boys ass had to be a cummy mess by now. Gym boy was now sucking his buddy’s cummy dick and moaning like crazy and soon shot his second load in me. He quickly slid out and his buddy slid into me pounding me like crazy while he was jerking my dick. Glancing over at Wade I could see he was getting fucked by the mixed race guy, his face pure ecstasy as he was taking his second dick of the evening. Gym boys buddy shot his load in me and to my surprise pulled out and quickly straddled my dick and eased his ass down on it. The look on his face was pure desire and I was loving it as he pulled at my chest and was demanding I cum inside him. I was so worked up from taking both their loads it didn’t take long for me to unload inside him, an intense shuddering orgasm that led him to say fuck that was hot. He kept riding my dick with the look of desire in his eyes. Gym boy had wandered off and now was letting Wade suck his dick while mixed race boy came closer to cumming. I saw a bud cum up behind gym boys bud and could see his eyes widen and hear him gasp at the same time I felt another dick up against mine. I was pretty sure my bud was now double penetrating this guy and soon enough we got our rhythm going. The look on my buds face was one of evil delight as he was doing most of the fucking and I could barely hear what he was saying to the guy over his moaning. Soon enough my bud came in his ass and I followed not long after. He slid off both our dicks panting, saying he needed a moment, wanting and laying down on a towel. By now mixed race boy had finished fucking Wade and gym boy was sliding in for his turn. 

mixed race boy and I hooked up and went on to have our own fun, fucking him and him fucking me. Wade wound up getting loads from two more guys and by then we were both pretty spent and called it an evening. On the drive home Wade admitted it’s was hot but he was worn out. Asked if he’d do it again I got an emphatic “he’ll yeah” out of him.

Last night I did end up going to Steamworks Toronto because I missed being in the bb forest there. Just 2 oral loads with lots of awkward dancers.

LOAD # 1 - oral in me. In the large gloryhole-dark space of Steamworks Toronto, in the smaller fuck bench room, I was attracted to a much taller, bigger, younger man with a smooth body. I began to feel him up, massaging his nipples. He turned around so I could kneel down and take his cock in my mouth. The fuck bench was empty. He laid on it. I continued sucking his hard cock and licking his wet hole. He was moaning and loving the attention to his cock and hole. He pointed my fingers to his hole as I was sucking. After less than 5 minutes he shot his load into my mouth. I quickly cleaned off his cock. He thanked me, saying that he was enjoying it.

LOAD # 2 - oral in me. I was in the back, narrow darkroom sucking an anon cock. Didn't see much from the waist up. He was younger and didn't last long. He blasted in my mouth and tapped my cheek to thank me. I cleaned off his cock and he was out of there fast.

I got to rim a few bubble butts and suck other cocks. No one was ready to cum. I'll be off to Spa Excess for future bb sex encounters. A guy I was rimming said to me that the bb sex at Spa Excess was better. I'm starting to agree. Lots of awkward dancers last night. We need more guys to step up to the plate in terms of bb sex!

• Like 2

On saturday night I went to the sauna and got at least 5 loads in me.

First one was on the sling, 5 minutes after arriving. He was rough and desperate, just how I like them. He left a big load in my arse.

My next 3 loads were in the steam room. Big, thick 8 incher rammed it up there, all lubed up with load number one. He grunted and I could feel the contractions when he came.

2 lads were getting turned on by the breeding. Lad 1 was a big bear, a wee cock but lovely to suck on and he was hard as a rock. I turned around and sat on his cock. It was the perfect position for his cock. We rocked back and fore until he shot load number 3 up my now squelching hole.

A thin lad with a long thin cock was sitting next to us, wanking to the free live porn next to him. When the young bear shot his load, I hopped off and sat on the new cock. We did the same, rocking back and fore until he grunted and shot load number 4 up my hairy arse.

It was getting too warm to stay in the sauna so I went back upstairs to the sling. An older dude started to fuck me. He had one of those cocks with a slightly rough surface, felt awesome as he banged me. 

He built up to orgasm and left another load in me. After that he sat down and rimmed me. Being in the sling is the perfect position for that. He got a good taste of all the cum up my arse, including his own. 

It was one of the best sauna visits in a while. Think I'll be going back next saturday night.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest Guylover13

My last load, last Wednesday. I went to the ABS an hour from home. Drank a half pint of vodka, took a gas station boner pill. Back pocket filled with $5 bills. Found my fave booth, took off my pants, put on cock ring, got poppers out, jacked off with the door open. Soon I had a cocksucker putting his mouth to my groin, sucking furiously. I don’t cum easily - don’t want to. 

Had a couple guys look in, but it took a while to find a cock for my mouth. This guy sucked me and then got up, I sucked his smooth, hard pecker until he tried to pull away. I dove mouth first on him and wouldn’t let him go until he streamed a warm load of cum in my mouth. I spit it into a condom after he left. I save it to jack off with and drink at home at night. 

A while later, after seeing some come and go, and hearing some lucky Sex fiends fucking, banging the wall in the next booth, a handsome Hispanic guy came in. He closed the door and opened his pants. What a beautiful, big cock! I licked and sucked right off. Cradled his balls and cock with my hand tightly around, and he pushed me away. Then he reached for my butt and put his fingers at my hole, pulling me up out of my chair. 

I stood, turned around and bent over. He went right in my lubed hole. It was so big, the smooth head slid in so easily. He started fucking me slowly and then began to rail so hard, banging my head on the wall. Just fuck and fuck, I could’ve done it all day. But when I heard him breathing heavy, I knew I was gonna get what I wanted, his cum fluid deep inside my ass. I love that so much! I kept saying “yes, yes” and “oh fuck”. 

He drove in so hard, pressing his loins against my bare bottom. Skin on skin, a man hard in me. He stayed there, moving his hips, feeling my soft, wet insides. I sat back down and jacked my cock as he pulled his pants up and buttoned up to leave. I said thanks the same time he said thanks. 

Afterwards, I creampied all I could, into my wet fingers and into my mouth. It was a lot of cum! I spit it into my condom. I had sucked some out of the garbage bag (oh god, I love that!) and took my reward home. 

Jacked off with the three loads condom dripping on my cock and down my balls. When I was cumming, I swallowed all the cum from my fuck rubber. It was wonderful. If I could only do that five times a day, every day, I’d be in heaven. 

Edited by Guylover13

On 1/18/2013 at 5:56 PM, bbncguy said:

Met a dude online, and he wanted to meet at Lowes in Suffolk at the urinal. Met him there and it was too busy, so he had an office close by. Went over and dropped to my knees and sucked him dry. I was so ready to take his cock in me, but he held out for next time. Oh yeah, there will be a next time because I'm getting bred by his cock, he dumped a huge load down my throat. The next one, yeah its in me, im not letting him pull out until im done milking that meat.

What urinal I live near

On 1/20/2020 at 5:27 AM, CuriousDallas said:

he took his place up against the wall and I did the same thing, fingering him and eating his ass. I was pretty sure he’d been recently fucked as his ass was offering no resistance and so I stood up and entered him, and sure enough got little resistance. Unlike me he wasn’t saying much of anything and quickly blasted a first load in him and kept stroking

Your life would make the best porn series. 😛

My life is falling apart, so I relapsed. I started at a dirty book store here in Phoenix and in the theater a guy in a suit dropped his phone by my feet and then when I sat forward to get it he tried to put three fingers in my ass. I told him he could put his cock in my ass, but that I'm not into fingering so I got out the Vaseline and the poppers and bent over and he fucks me for a few minutes got off in me and then a few minutes after that a guy on another site told me that I could come over and he would give me his dirty load, so I left the dirty bookstore and went to this dude's house, and then he rejected me on the doorstep.  I went home and took a shower at that point because I was near there, and then I went back to the dirty bookstore where I got another negative load in me from some leather cowboy dude, I was actually being watched and got compliments for my bottoming all the really what I did was bend over and take it but I guess that's good. Then I got a late 50s or early 60s Mexican dude that didn't seem to speak any English so I just bent over in front of him and he stuck it in and then he tried to give me a really aggressive violent reach-around but I took his hand away. then I went to another friend's house for a little while and had some nice conversation and some uppers, but no sex. Load count at this point is up to 3.

then I went to a downtown hotel to meet up with a guy from another site that I've been wanting to hook up with for a long time. I arrived and when I got there he had told me that the third person for a three-way hadn't arrived yet so we smoked for a while and waited and then eventually he said he just wanted to fuck me and I've been waiting for him to ask me this for months so we asked me to go in the hotel room shower and clean up a little bit he's not into sloppy seconds or fourths in this case and I did so after that I went back to the bed and he had me all over that bad in different positions and I've never had a better fuck than fat. he proved to me once again the truism that uncut is better in the ass.

I went out to a farm town nearby after that and spent the night with a guy that had a high viral load and we watched a lot of porn and we were up for about 30 hours and then I went home, possibly, hopefully infected.

• Upvote 1

Friday night. A night of passionate rough sex with PIG Brother. Hadn't seen him a month. Got undressedmade out, some stinky pit licking, slapping, spanking, I started sucking him hard then set down on his cock and rode him like he was the last dick in the world till he flipped me over and shoved his cock into my hole.  He had taken a pain pill so was having trouble cumming. Got a good LONG pounding from him. Finally had to finish him off with my mouth to get his cum load. We snowballed it !  Sucked him hard again. Fed me another delicious load of PIG cream.     

Monday morning. Cowboy gave me 2 nice loads for my Birthday. Cleaned his pits, stunk good. Sucked him hard. Flipped me over, pounded my hole. Bred me with load # 1. Sucked him hard again. Flipped me over, churned his cream for awhile. Blasted load # 2 into my ass. I squeezed and milk every drop our his hard cock. Second best fuckbud I have. PIG Brother is the BEST.                                                      

• Upvote 1