Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Earlier this week a young muscle guy (early 20s) hit me up. Sometimes I don't see him for a long time and then suddenly he's back. Mostly into long oral edging sessions but fucks too sometimes. Makes me suck him for a long time and then when he feels he's getting to the point of no return makes me stop until the feeling goes away and tells me to continue. This time he made me go for so long that at one point my jaw started to hurt and I thought "fucking CUM already!". Been sucking and edging him more than half an hour. Then suddenly asked if I had prepped. Had my mouth full so just nodded yes. Told me to turn around, lubed up, worked his cock in my tight hole and started pounding. After 5 minutes or so he blasted his load. Felt him shaking so must have been a good one for him 😉 Normally he just pulls up his sweats and leaves only this time he said it had been great and we should do it again soon. Hell yeah!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

The hot twink who has been breeding me 4-5 times a month since summer hit me up tonight. He was driving back into town in an hour, and he wanted to pump a load in me. I told him sure and went to clean out. 

After I got out of the shower, I got a tap on Grindr from a guy whose handle was a bunch of emojis around the letters DL and BBC. I had seen him on before, but we hadn’t spoken. I sent him a couple of butt pics, and he sent me a photo of a gorgeous lean torso above a thick 8” cock. I told him I wanted it in me. He asked if I had condoms. I told him I didn’t have them or let them be used. He said he had to because he was “secretly bi” (not much of a secret, buddy). I told him I understood, but it was a deal breaker for me. After several minutes, he messaged, “you want to fuck?”

Just then, the twink messaged to say he was turning onto my street. I told DLBBC that we could fuck, but he would have to wait his turn and take sloppy seconds. As I expected this was too much for him. I told him to hit me up another time. I would have liked to get both loads, but I wasn’t going to piss off a sure thing over this guy. 

The twink arrived, and we headed to the bedroom. He had on a lot of layers, so it took him a while to get naked. He told me to go ahead and lay down on my belly. He climbed on and gave me a nice 5 minute fuck until he came inside me. He kept pumping for another few minutes, but eventually he told me he couldn’t shoot a second time tonight. He took off pretty quick. I am enjoying the “jizz joy” as I finger my hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

My last load was my own💯 based on an update from a summer fuck. I got an email from a bear couple I bred over the summer while camping. We had versatile safe fun all together, but I managed to raw bone each of them separately when the other one was away or sleeping. Anyways, email stated they were notifying anyone they had sex with to get checked, as they both had tested positive. It went on to say they're doing great, but wanted to let everyone know to get tested if they hadn't already. 😈 I replied back that I was just fine and not to worry about me. Said I looked forward to seeing them next summer. I hit send then went and jerked out a load. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

39 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

I told DLBBC that we could fuck, but he would have to wait his turn and take sloppy seconds. As I expected this was too much for him. I told him to hit me up another time. I would have liked to get both loads, but I wasn’t going to piss off a sure thing over this guy...”

Yep! Stand your ground! He will be hitting you up for a raw fuck! 

Yesterday I was working in London , I got chatting to a very hot coloured guy , we shared photos and I sent him my "Show reel" on Watts app ie me fucking , pulling out and a close up of the cum oozing out of the bottoms ass.

He had great photos of him being fucked by a big white cock , and the closer was his tattoo on his lower back , a tramp stamp there is always a sign of a dirty fuck.

After I finished I headed over , I decided not to shower but had him suck my cock and lick my salty sweat from my balls.

It had been a difficult day and I relived my frustration by fucking the submissive guy all over the bed , culminating in him kneeling on the bed and me hammering a big load in to him from behind.

As always no pulling out , I pumped a thick load deep in his ass.

I'm in bed now looking for the next ass to dump in  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

St Louis Club had "Lights Out" party last Thursday of the month last night. Got my fave room, by the dark room. Spent lot of time servicing cock in the pit. One guy was trying to fuck me while i was sucking dick. I said "Follow me"  to the fuck bench. Got a few loads rapidly in my cumhole. Went back to the pit. Hot man said lets go to your room. He fucked me good. Next Dude from the pit said follow me, and bred me deep with a bbc. Watched this pretty guy get his dick sucked by grandpa, I said "Can I blow my load on you?" He replied "We don't like that." My cum got wasted on the floor. I got dressed and left about 11pm. Just hanging my ass out with jockstrap and open door gets me nothing. Nobody I wanted to breed anyway. XOX

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just.... i have a full arse of beautiful cum from my mate at school. We have been friends since 10 year olds.

This guy is a welder, proper stocky, muscly arms and a sexy bubble arse. He has 4 kids with different women.

Anyway he confessed tonight how his dick rules his life, very straight guy, he said he never likes rubbers but loves sex.

His girlfriend has left him as he was caught screwing her mate. He had a look about him tonight, a real hot sexy look.

I took a chance and put my hand on his groin and just gently massaged him, he stared me in the eyes, but never stopped me, I moved in and kissed his hot lips and stubble, he did not kiss back.

I moved my hand to his zip, undid his jeans and took out his uncut thick cock which was hard and just went down on him, he never spoke, but then groaned and was rubbing my head.

I asked if we could go upstairs to my bed, he nodded, we did, i undressed him and kissed his body whilst  doing. He was naked, i explored and licked him all over.

He then spoke and told me to get naked, i did, he got me on my back, pushed my legs up to my chest, spat on his cock and wet my hole and pushed his hard dick in me and fucked me, his face was in mine, he then started kissing me, deep tongued.

He sped up and groaned so loud and left his load deep up me. Eventually rolled off me and said awesome, fuckin awesome. I sucked his cock clean, licked his balls and copped a feel of his arse hole which next time I will eat.

I know he will be back...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Was home late from work yesterday and rushed to prep for my Friday regular (vers top) only to receive a text from him saying he was sorry but forgot to tell me he had a party to go to. Considered checking with other fuckbuds or cruise online but decided an early night wasn't bad thing. Was still reading around 10.00pm when I got an app: "boring party. horny. still awake?". 20 minutes later he was here. Pretty boozed but rock hard cock. Pounded two loads in me back to back. Shot my load handsfree the second time he was hammering away. We talked a bit. Started sucking his nipples, which always gets him hard again. His balls must have been working overtime. Sucked another decent load out of him while fingering his nips.

• Like 1

Friday night - PIG Brother did not disappoint. 3 loads. Made out, sucked him hard, slid my ass down on his cock and rode him, flipped me over, bred me with load #1.  Made out, cleaned his pits, sucked him hard again, fed me load #2. Massaged his back, cleaned his pits some more, gave his tasty musky hole a good and through cleaning. Made out. Sucked him hard again, fed me load #3. This piggy's going to bed very happy tonight. 

• Upvote 1

I love when it's cold outside because the homeless guys stop at the bookstore to get warm. Had a couple loads in my ass already when i stopped at the adult bookstore tonight.  Read the list of gay movies on video when i went in the back hall and a guy sniffed and looked at me as he passed me. He said he smelled cum and i told him i was there to get fucked some more and started walking down the hall to the nearest empty room. Turning in the first open door i barely had my pants down before his hard cock was pressing against my hole. He pushed me down and grabbed my hips and shoved his hard cock into my still slick ass and immediately started pumping.  Someone else followed him in and slapped my face with his cock. I didn't look to see who it was but just swallowed it and began sucking. It wasn't long before the guy behind me grunted and began spewing his load into my ass. They reversed positions and i cleaned his cock while the other guy bred me. As soon as the 2nd guy came a third guy was in my ass and i could smell him as he fucked me. I never looked at any of the guys that bred me because i was just their receptacle for cum. At some point the cleaning guy slammed the open door as i was being fucked. It dudn't stop the guy the guy already inside me as he soon pumped another load into me.  Altogether a good night with a total of seven loads in my ass at the bookstore. Putting my fingers in my ass feeling the loads as they leak out of me 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest DetroitAnon

I was at body zone bathhouse in Detroit last night. A bit disappointing as I only got fucked by 7 guys.   The first guy was a black guy I showered next to.   He was stroking his dick and as I showered, I stuck my ass out.  He knelt on the floor for a minute to eat my hole.  About 10 min after showering he came to my room.  His dick was thin and a nice length.  He fucked me for about 5 minutes and without moaning or saying anything paused.   I said “are you cumming?” And he replied “yes”.   It was then that I felt his dick start to pulsate inside me as he shot his load deep inside me.   Unfortunately the rest of the guys weren’t very memorable.  5 guys were black and 2 Latino.   White guys, for the most part, continue to overlook me.  I only got 3 loads during my stay.  

• Moderators

After a week off because I had a nasty cold, the young, hung black top and I had our regular Friday hookup at a sleazy motel halfway between our towns. When I got there, I texted him, and he was about 5 minutes away. I went ahead and got into the room to turn on the heater because last time it was really cold in there. He arrived and knocked on the door. I let him in, and we got naked. 

I went down on his cock for a long time while he spewed a continuous stream of very hot, dirty talk. He is about 8" by 7", so he is just big enough that it takes an effort for me to take it all; I find that really sexy.  He eventually got out from under me pushing me down on the bed. He pulled me onto my knees and dove into my "tight, white pussy." He ate my hole getting his tongue way up inside me. "That shit tastes good!" Then he flipped me over, climbed on top of me, and stuck his tongue down my throat. We made out hard for a long time. Sometimes, he would move down to suck and bite my nipples. He also went down on me; this was the first time he had shown any inclination to do so. It was a nice, proper blowjob, too. 

Eventually, he rolled me back over, lubed us up, and slid into me. We fucked well over an hour. I can't remember all the details, but here are some highlights:
He really likes to fuck a wide open pussy. As big as he is, it is a challenge to stay as loose as he likes it. Today, we were totally in sync - he was pounding hard, and I was loose and open.
He got me on top and fucked hard up into me again. I usually hate being on top, but I was totally into it. 
At one point, we were fucking face-to-face. We were looking into each others' eyes and feeding each other dirty talk. At some point, I really said the right thing, and he started pumping me HARD. It was literally the hardest I have ever been fucked. It hurt a little, but I loved every minute. 
At one point, he spit in my mouth but not aggressively. We were fucking face-to-face. He put his mouth down to mine like he wanted to kiss some more. He pushed my mouth open and let a big wad of spit slide out of his mouth and into mine. I almost came. 
Eventually, my hole started to get a little sore. Not that I complained or anything, but I could tell everything was getting a little puffy and irritated. That made it hard for me to stay as loose as he needed to cum. We eventually found the right position, and with judicious applications of poppers, I was able to stay loose for him. When he cums, his dick swells an amazing amount. I can feel it suddenly stretch out my insides a lot more. It even caused a little twinge of pain this time with how big it got. 

All in all, it was one of the best fucks of my entire life. I told him as much. He smiled and looked really shy. "I look forward to this every week." I told him I felt the same way. We had to get dressed and out because our two hours was almost up. He came over to hug me goodbye, and we ended up making out a while. "See, you next week. Text me when you get home, so I know you made it home safe," he said as he walked out the door. 

We end up hooking up right after work, so I was starving. I grabbed a burger on my way back to the interstate. It occurred to me that he had probably been hungry, too. This started out as being just a Grindr hookup, so I have been careful not to push for anything more. I thought with everything he has said that I should give it a chance. Right before I went to sleep, I texted and asked if he might want to grab some food and hang out after we fuck next week. When I woke up this morning, I had a text from him saying he was down for that. I guess I have a date; it's been a long time since I had one. 

Edited by drscorpio
Typos
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Met a guy from Grindr, mid 20's. He had me come to his place, go down to the basement. All the lights were off, I couldn't even see where I was walking. I only knew he was there because of his breathing. I started feeling him up, he had a nice, thick, 6-7 inch dick. I sucked on him for a few seconds and he started feeling up my ass. He told me to get down on my hands and knees, he ate my ass, got it nice and wet. He shoved his raw dick in me, he didn't ask about condoms, which is the way I like it, we don't bring it up and they don't put it on. A lot of younger guys around me don't talk about condoms, but then slide one on which kills the mood for me. HE didn't, he just shoved his dick in me, and fucked me hard for a few minutes and shot his load in me. I didn't know he had cum until he told me. I honestly didn't even think he came in me until I was walking to my car and felt it dripping down my legs. We are both down to do it again, so I'm hoping we do, but if not, I'll always have the memory.