Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got bred deep face down on my desk at work....sucked his fat 8" cock hard, stood up dropped by pants to my ankles freeing one leg so I could spread my hole for him....he lathered my hole with some good ol' Vaseline I keep in my desk drawer just for these occasions...I hit my PIG brand poppers twice, held them in and said "breed my hole man".   He fucked me hard and deep like a piston....I kept huffing my poppers as I could feel my hole stretching and tearing....he reached up an pushed my face into my desk and said take my dna boy.....

he pulled up, left and now I am logged on here updating my load counts ....pink cum leaking from my hole!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I got dicked down today. My men didn't have to work because of the wind and rain, so I called in sick and hung out at their place most of the day. I wasn't sure if they'd have to work so I got up at my normal time and went over to see them. One of them let me in so I got in bed with him. The other two were still asleep since they didn't have to go in. He spoiled me with his dick by letting me suck it, then he fucked me and we went back to sleep. When I woke up the other two were up so I went out to the dining room and flirted with them. I ended up getting my pussy satisfied by both of them, then we chilled and watched tv until they went back to bed. 

After that I went home to take a shower and put some Vaseline in my ass. I'm heading back over there in a little bit to spend the night. I'm hoping they all split me in half again because I'm really horny for it. 

• Like 1

Just got home from a fun hookup with a skinny filipino twink near my house.  He hit me up on Scruff looking for an older guy who wanted to take a college dick raw.  Did t take much convincing.

He showed me his dick and I was a bit surprised. It was incredibly long bit not very thick. No real challenge taking it, but he was offering a load and my hole was feeling extra fertile tonight.

Got ready and headed over. He said he'd be in the shower and to get stripped and on the bed ready to be mounted doggy style. I did as I was told and waited for him to come into the room.

He didn't say anything but I felt him climb onto the bed and wedged his knees between my legs and pulled them apart. I felt him apply lube to my hole and just seconds later his cock head punch into me.  It wasn't difficult to take him bit he was hard as a rock and wasted no time getting his fuck on.

After a minute or so I realized I could feel his balls slapping mine and reached down between my legs to feel what he was packing.  Two big heavy balls in a very loose ball sack swinging. I cupped them in my palm and could hear him almost hiss under his breath.  He kept fucking but he seemed to be taking it easy on me.  He was fucking pretty shallow, like he was using my hole as a jerking toy.

It was such a comfortable fuck I was hard and oozing precum onto the towel under me, but I don't know if he realized. After about 10 minutes he changed his angle and started drilling my prostate. I couldn't take much of that and just a few minutes later realized I was going to cum.

I begged him to slow down but he didn't, and pretty quickly I shot my load all over the towel and onto his bed blanket. I guess my cumming really milked his dick because all I heard was "aw yea!" and he leaned in, burying that piston into my guts.

I have had a few long dicks but this one hurt. He must have punched his dick into my colon because I suddenly saw stars and didn't realize he had started to unload.  He spent a good minute spraying my guts with a healthy young load before he sighed, kissed the back of my neck and dismounted.

He asked I stay to cuddle a bit, and I did. Mostly out of needing to relax a bit after being on my knees and elbows for so long.

Left after a half hour and came home. Been home almost two hours now and there's almost no sign his load is moving. He buried those babies deep.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Buddy came over last night for our regular Friday night fuck. To be honest I was really tired after a hectic week at work but he is so much fun and sexy too. And a multicummer. As usual he pumped his first load in within minutes and then continued fucking for his second. Kept hammering my hole for so long fucking doggy that I thought my legs wouldn't hold out for much longer when he finally shot his second load. Guess we were both tired as we both dozed off. Woke up some time later with his hard dick riding my ass crack. "One more for the road" he said 😉 The angle made me leaking cum on my bed. Pumped another load in me. Gave me a kiss on the shoulder and a pat on my ass and was gone.

• Like 2

Played with a thick 5'8 240 guy from Scruff tonight. Was so fun. He wanted to whore out a younger bottom and loved body contact. So I'm naked with the door unlocked and sitting on the couch. He comes in, gets naked, and I suck him for a few mins. Then I lay down on the couch and he gets on top of me and we are like this for 20 mins or so. All of his weight on top of me, nowhere to go. Just laying under him and having a hot and sweaty makeout session. My hands feeling up his chest and no place I'd rather be. So great.

Eventually he gets off me, and we go to my bed where he bends me over and his thick tool starts pounding away with his balls slapping against my ass. He grab my hands and starts playing with them, and then a few mins later his load is blasting deep in my hole. We catch our breath, he gets dressed and goes on his way.

I definitely needed that

• Upvote 1

I was just going to write about the guy that choked me n spit in my face while he fucked me in the bathhouse sling telling me what a "dirty toxic whore"I am and how he likes fucking "worthless pieces of trash"like me and what a "disgusting whore"I am for already having 18 loads in me tonight cause it was hot. the kind of nasty dirty fuck a whore like me loves. but then a guy came up from behind me while I was on the computer and quickly fucked his load into me. I didn't even bother turning around to see what he looks like. he told me he watched a few guys fuck me already and thought it was so sexy he had to fuck me before he left. decent cock, nothing special. sounded like an older daddy, white.his load is literally dripping down my leg lol

• Like 2

Guest PozJock

Got a nice warm load this early morning 😉 Got on grinder and a guy was just around the block. Hot white country boy. He walked into my unlocked my apartment and walked into my dark room where I laid ass up in my jock. Started sucking him off got him really hard and then got on my bed where he then slide his raw cock in me. Didn't last too long but dam he sure busted a huge load in me all while I was sniffed my poppers. I can still feel his cum in my ass and man it taste real good.   #piglife #cumdump 

Reconnected with a guy at the local bookstore a week ago and we decided to hookup Wednesday. Hairy, younger Gypsy guy (they seem to like me for some reason...)Neither of us can host right now so we decided to hook up again at the bookstore. Now normally this bookstore is lame: bunch of dudes lingering around waiting for their perfect 10. I decided not to reward their snobbery with a show, so we crammed up in a booth and I proceeded to fuck his hairy, beefy ass raw. This after he previously said he doesn’t bottom. He was loud and I loved it. We took a break and right before store closed, we went at it again in the big TV room. This cute, neglected married daddy type joined us. With just us their now near closing, we went to work on the filthy floor on this hairy boy. Daddy had a huge dick, and when he finally came, he let out the deepest, most gutter growl I’ve ever heard. I’m sure they heard it downstairs in the store. I proceeded to fuck his load in, until another lookey-loo decided to come over. I decided I didn’t want to share my boy anymore (esp with a dude who wouldn’t  do same if shoe was in other foot) so I zipped and we left, deciding to meet again next week we’re I will finish him off. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

A tale of two fucks....

Friday night was chatting with one of my favorite buds who lives 20 minutes across the city and can never travel. He had a friend over for drinks and him & I were talking about fucking around. He tells me his friend, a girl, is leaving at a certain time. I message him at that time and ask if I should come over, he says yes. When I'm about 5 minutes away he messages me saying his friend is waiting on an uber, great perfect timing. I find parking right in front of his place, and text him just to make sure the girl is gone. Apparently she's not and I'm told to wait. About 10 minutes later, she finally is out the door and safely in her Uber. I go up to his place, he fucks the shit out of me, as usual. Nice thick cock, kind of gorgeous latin otter that always fills me up nicely!

We get done with the fuck and he tells me about why it took so long to get rid of his friend. Apparently when she told him she was waiting on an Uber, she was waiting on her fuckbud to pick her up, but it was going to be almost an hour. When she admitted this, the conversation was like 'I'm trying to get laid' and the response 'well, I'M trying to get laid too' and then she called a real uber. So we both hope she got the fuck she was looking for, I know I did.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Was at Steamworks Toronto last night. Normally not impressed with the place but it was extra busy since SpaXS had a small fire and will be closed for about two weeks making their customers cum to Steamworks. Spent 4 hours there, had I think 11 cocks in me and 3 loads. Do love being poppered up on a bench, a top is fucking me raw, another top encouraging him to blow his load, load deposited, then the next top takes his place, then the next, then the next. Finally tapped out after all those cocks, but was really great to feel that cum sloshing around in my ass on the drive home.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Did anon play Wednesday during lunch break from work with a new top. He wanted me to strip, put on ski mask and then  pretend I was a drunk straight friend who he slowly seduces into getting fucked. We played bareback but unfortunately for me he pulled out. He has not hit me up for a repeat so maybe my acting skills are lacking.

Saturday - PIG Brother used and abused my holes for 3 hours.  Made out, sucked his dick hard and then climbed up and slid my horny hole right down is pole. Gave him a good nice ride till he flipped me over on back. so he could stick his cock back in my hole and ride my ass hard, blasted load #1 deep inside my hole. Made out, sucked him hard, fed me load #2. Snowballed it back and forth. Gave him a very through ass eating and cleaning. Sucked him hard again, fed me load #3.

Guest tristian

Friday I got fucked by a hot beefy guy home from boarding school for the weekend. Is like 6'1" and 200#s. Ive really enjoyed being a top lately, but something about having this bigger beast of a guy on top of me just made me want to be his little moaning n grunting bitch. I started taking him on my back where i could see his face and watch his abs flex as he thrust ed. grabbing his meaty pecs, and scratching his lats as he plowed into me. Pussy fuckers just assume once a hole is wet they can ram it in.  I could see his face contort when he lost control and came to quick.  He stayed hard, so i quickly got ass up face down, and let him mount me.  I could feel his pecs on my back, and he huge biceps wrapped around my chest as he humped me like a beast.  He came 2 more.  He was pretty hung but not too thick which was good because he was kinda rough.

Sat morning wrestling practice was pretty rough. I was really sore and about a hour in i had the run to the toilet with a rumbling in my gut. when I pulled down my brief the back was already wet and slick from what had been dripping out. I massive quantity of slime came out of my well lubed ass.  The upside to having been fucked its that taking a dump is like instant afterwards.

Sunday I'm looking forward to fucking my laxer buddy.

Guest DetroitAnon

Went to body zone bathhouse in Detroit late last night.  Left at 9am this morning.  12 raw dicks...10 black, 2 white (8 loads).   Black guys tend to arrive between 1am and 3am in the morning (later than most white guys).  I tend to stay until around 8am because I get 1/2 my breedings as the remaining black guys leave and want to unload.   Most other white bottoms have either left by then or asleep in their room.   As usual, I left craving more dick and wanted even more.

My favorite was a DL acting black guy who fucked me at around 7am.  He rushed in, started slamming and dry fucking me, and then came in me within 5 minutes and rushed back out, never saying a word.  Why was he my favorite? because he fucked me like I’m a no good whore.    I’ll take the pain, I’ll take huge dick as long as the top wants even when I feel like I can’t take no more.  If I would have humanized myself to him by asking for lube, he might have walked out.  I take my role as a cumdump seriously.  By making sure I perform the way each black top wants, they’ll fucked me again, and they will tell their buds.  That’s why I get so much black dick.  They know I’m a good piece of white ass they can fuck and breed whenever they see me there, and that I’m there to service whatever their need.  They never have to ask, they know I’m there for each and everyone of them. 

At the sauna on a Sunday afternoon. Met a younger, fit guy with perfectly defined bod. He could have been military. Wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out, but he seemed so sweet and gentle when we chatted in the sauna. We went back to my room, and he suddenly turned all dominant, asking if I honestly thought I was “worthy” of sucking his cock.

I tried hard to earn it, and only after he opened my hole with his finger, he said “now you are worthy.” But instead of letting me go down on him, he spread my legs, hoisted my ass up, aimed his cock, held both of my ankles over my head, and totally skewered me. He called me a fucking pussy boy and then pounded me even harder.

It hurt like hell, but he just slapped my ass hard when I objected. He just kept on railing me.

It was fucking hot looking up at this handsome stud breeding my ass. At one point he told me I was there for his pleasure. I grunted yessir, and he proceeded to unload in me. He was thick, and I could definitely feel him pulsing inside of me. 

I guess he was right. I was there for his pleasure, which was also mine! No complaints, except I keep wondering how I could have misread a dom top as a sweet, gentle dude. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2