Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

A few days ago, my favorite 8+" daddy bear came down for a visit. We had some heavy making out and mutual jo to start. Then daddy started working my nips with his tongue and fingers and had me moaning like a bitch, just dying to get a dick inside me. He knows how hot that gets me, so he moved down to my hole and gave me a nice tongue fuck before lifting my legs up and sliding his big dick in me. 

After a bit, we moved to the edge of the bed and he grabbed my ankles and really plowed my hole. I love looking up at his face when he's giving it to me hard. He's normally a gentle, mild-mannered guy but when he's fucking me rough he gets a smirk on his face that shows me that he knows he owns my ass.

We got back on the bed and he turned me on my belly and got on top of me next. He fucked my hole hard and deep and pretty quickly had me moaning uncontrollably. I felt him pick up the pace and really slam into me before letting out a loud yell, breeding my hole and collapsing on top of me.

He stayed planted in me for a moment before getting up. I cleaned his cock off, and then he got me back on the edge of the bed and felched some of his cum out of my hole and fed it to me. He got a dildo out and fucked the rest of his load deeper into my guts and made me blow my own load in the process.

• Like 1

Id been to Johanna's twice before. Like the other times I kissed my wife goodbye and started the 20 minute drive at about 7 am. 

This time would be different. I texted her the night before that I wanted her to get off in me. She replied only "lol" . After I get there and she led me back to her room, I looked around as I counted out 200 in 20s and didn't see the usual condom next to her lube today.

We made the usual small talk as I undressed. She was sexy as always. 5'9",  140lbs, Mexican with dark hair and eyes, c cup fake tits, no hair on her body. Cock never completely soft.

I asked her how her cosmetology classes were going and grabbed her half hard cock. I don't remember her answer.

We got into bed and I sucked on her nipples for a second before turning my back to her. I felt her hardening cock press against my asshole. I ground against it. It felt huge as always.

Soon she grabbed the lube and got her cock slick then pushed my legs apart and spit on my asshole. Are you ready white boy? I only moaned as she slid her cock inside me. I buzzed, finally experiencing my darkest fantasy.

She put my legs against her shoulders and leaned into me, filling me with her raw dick. You my bitch white boy? Mmm yes I'm your bitch. Fuck my hole.

I pumped my softening cock as her thick cock stretched my "straight" asshole. You want me to cum in your ass, right white boy. I just moaned. She asked me again and suddenly I thought of my 10 year marriage. No. I changed my mind. Use a condom. 

She kept fucking. You want me to cum in your ass or a condon? Use a condom I said. She kept pounding me and asked again then sucked on my right nipple as I repeated my answer. Her pace quickened and she started cumming. 

Mmm that was hot whiteboy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Had no interest in the Oscars and was horny as shit and it seemed all my regular hookups were either watching it or up to something else except one Latino boy who works the desk at a hotel up in NW Dallas. We’ve worked out deals where I can get a room for favors but he’s too circumspect to want to get one for himself so we can fuck there. We usually take it to the nearby Home Depot parking lot as there’s some good spots to park in my truck and fuck and it doesn’t look out of place with the other contractors there. He was off at 9 and he followed me to the lot, parked, and got in my truck. We hook up a fair amount and I never get tired of his thick uncut dick and the huge loads he unleashes in me. I also love how loud he gets when I fuck him and hearing him beg for my dick and loads and tonight he was in a mood to get fucked first. He sucked me for a little bit just to get me hard and quickly he was riding my throbbing cock, telling me how hot it was that I hook up with so many guys, saying he wished he could do what I did. I was deep into his hot muscled sweaty body milking my dick and soon blasted my first load in him. He kept rising me knowing I was good for a second and as the second came close he repositioned to be on his back with his legs over my shoulders and I pounded load two in him staring into his eyes, taking in the satisfaction on his face as he felt me blow inside him.

It was my turn now and he admitted he was worked up as this group of hot guys had checked in and two of them had been flirting with them. One had asked him to come up after he was off work but he knew that he couldn’t do that. He badly wanted to fuck that guy and now was giving me that fucking instead. He gets pretty rough fucking me, choking me sometimes, calling me a whore and a slut and honestly, I love it. When he’s fucking me he loves hearing how many guys have fucked me and cum inside me. I give him what he wants and soon enough I could feel him clench up as he starts spurting inside me and I can feel his cock pulsating inside me and feel the flood of cum. He’s panting and sweating like crazy and pulls out to mount my dick again saying he needed to get some more to pump load two in me. I’m more than happy to give him load three, but he rides a little more while furiously jerking and then soon enough slams back in me to pound me hard and furious, pumping load two inside me. One done I toss him a towel to clean his dick and ads and he says he’s gotta go. I know he lives with his parents so they’re expecting him and by now it’s a little past ten. I’m worked up from him riding my dick so I decide to swing by Paris, an ABS, that’s nearby.

the parking lot at Paris is kinda dead but I figure it’s either than or find one of the hustlers nearby on Brockbank or Josey. I head in and it’s a grab bag of the usual methheads and Latinos. I’m barely inside and a hot scrawny redhead is already hitting me up. He’s mid 20s, clearly a methhead and puts my hand on his cock and it’s huge. Tells me we can do it for $20 and I’m tempted but he’s scaring me a bit. I tell him no and move on and before long find a cute young Latino boy with his shirt off to the back. We quickly start making out and take it into a booth. We quickly strip down and soon enough he has me up against the wall and is stuffing his cock inside my ass, no lube and no condom. He isn’t at it long before he unloads in me and is soon enough up against the wall for his turn saying nothing. I slowly slid inside him and it was clear he hadn’t been fucked yet but had been fucked lately as his ass opened up fairly easily. I was so worked up I came in no time and stayed in him as he was moaning softly begging for me to cum inside him and soon enough pumped load two in him. We dressed and said nothing and stepped back out in the hall. By now I was spent. The scrawny redhead was still out there and curiosity was eating at me.

Again he came onto me and pulled me into a booth and he pulled out his dick as the door closed. It was a nice long one, probably 8 inches, uncut and pink as a newborn baby with a thick amount of precum at the tip. I dropped to my knees to suck him and immediately hated myself as I knew I wanted him to fuck me. I sucked him for a while and then stood up to get a better look at him. He pulled me in to kiss him and I could tell that if he cleaned up he could be hot. It was like he could read my mind and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said I did and dropped my pants again and got up against the wall. He slid in me and his cock felt amazing. He was a hot fuck but like most methheads he just couldn’t cum. He must have pumped a fair amount of precum in me and I could feel his cum and the loads of the two guys before running down my legs. Eventually he said for me to fuck him as that would get him there. He got against the wall and I slid inside his already cummy ass. I have no place to judge as I’m probably as big a fuck slut as he is and soon enough he said he was ready. I pulled out, got back up against the wall and in a hurry he was back in me and blasted a sizable load in me. He pulled out and said for me to finish off inside him and I did that, spurting another load in his cummy ass. We dressed and he asked me for his $20 and I decided to have my own Oscar moment and said I’d already given him the $20. He pulled at his pocket and finding a $20 bill seemed lost in thought then added “oh yeah.” I got one on the house off the dumbass methhead. By now I was spent and ready to go, even though I was tempted by the chubby Latino boy tugging at his thick cock through his jeans. I hesitated for a moment and then saw methhead boy come on to him and figured I’d let that play out and left.

2 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Had no interest in the Oscars and was horny as shit and it seemed all my regular hookups were either watching it or up to something else except one Latino boy who works the desk at a hotel up in NW Dallas. We’ve worked out deals where I can get a room for favors but he’s too circumspect to want to get one for himself so we can fuck there. We usually take it to the nearby Home Depot parking lot as there’s some good spots to park in my truck and fuck and it doesn’t look out of place with the other contractors there. He was off at 9 and he followed me to the lot, parked, and got in my truck. We hook up a fair amount and I never get tired of his thick uncut dick and the huge loads he unleashes in me. I also love how loud he gets when I fuck him and hearing him beg for my dick and loads and tonight he was in a mood to get fucked first. He sucked me for a little bit just to get me hard and quickly he was riding my throbbing cock, telling me how hot it was that I hook up with so many guys, saying he wished he could do what I did. I was deep into his hot muscled sweaty body milking my dick and soon blasted my first load in him. He kept rising me knowing I was good for a second and as the second came close he repositioned to be on his back with his legs over my shoulders and I pounded load two in him staring into his eyes, taking in the satisfaction on his face as he felt me blow inside him.

It was my turn now and he admitted he was worked up as this group of hot guys had checked in and two of them had been flirting with them. One had asked him to come up after he was off work but he knew that he couldn’t do that. He badly wanted to fuck that guy and now was giving me that fucking instead. He gets pretty rough fucking me, choking me sometimes, calling me a whore and a slut and honestly, I love it. When he’s fucking me he loves hearing how many guys have fucked me and cum inside me. I give him what he wants and soon enough I could feel him clench up as he starts spurting inside me and I can feel his cock pulsating inside me and feel the flood of cum. He’s panting and sweating like crazy and pulls out to mount my dick again saying he needed to get some more to pump load two in me. I’m more than happy to give him load three, but he rides a little more while furiously jerking and then soon enough slams back in me to pound me hard and furious, pumping load two inside me. One done I toss him a towel to clean his dick and ads and he says he’s gotta go. I know he lives with his parents so they’re expecting him and by now it’s a little past ten. I’m worked up from him riding my dick so I decide to swing by Paris, an ABS, that’s nearby.

the parking lot at Paris is kinda dead but I figure it’s either than or find one of the hustlers nearby on Brockbank or Josey. I head in and it’s a grab bag of the usual methheads and Latinos. I’m barely inside and a hot scrawny redhead is already hitting me up. He’s mid 20s, clearly a methhead and puts my hand on his cock and it’s huge. Tells me we can do it for $20 and I’m tempted but he’s scaring me a bit. I tell him no and move on and before long find a cute young Latino boy with his shirt off to the back. We quickly start making out and take it into a booth. We quickly strip down and soon enough he has me up against the wall and is stuffing his cock inside my ass, no lube and no condom. He isn’t at it long before he unloads in me and is soon enough up against the wall for his turn saying nothing. I slowly slid inside him and it was clear he hadn’t been fucked yet but had been fucked lately as his ass opened up fairly easily. I was so worked up I came in no time and stayed in him as he was moaning softly begging for me to cum inside him and soon enough pumped load two in him. We dressed and said nothing and stepped back out in the hall. By now I was spent. The scrawny redhead was still out there and curiosity was eating at me.

Again he came onto me and pulled me into a booth and he pulled out his dick as the door closed. It was a nice long one, probably 8 inches, uncut and pink as a newborn baby with a thick amount of precum at the tip. I dropped to my knees to suck him and immediately hated myself as I knew I wanted him to fuck me. I sucked him for a while and then stood up to get a better look at him. He pulled me in to kiss him and I could tell that if he cleaned up he could be hot. It was like he could read my mind and asked if I wanted to get fucked. I said I did and dropped my pants again and got up against the wall. He slid in me and his cock felt amazing. He was a hot fuck but like most methheads he just couldn’t cum. He must have pumped a fair amount of precum in me and I could feel his cum and the loads of the two guys before running down my legs. Eventually he said for me to fuck him as that would get him there. He got against the wall and I slid inside his already cummy ass. I have no place to judge as I’m probably as big a fuck slut as he is and soon enough he said he was ready. I pulled out, got back up against the wall and in a hurry he was back in me and blasted a sizable load in me. He pulled out and said for me to finish off inside him and I did that, spurting another load in his cummy ass. We dressed and he asked me for his $20 and I decided to have my own Oscar moment and said I’d already given him the $20. He pulled at his pocket and finding a $20 bill seemed lost in thought then added “oh yeah.” I got one on the house off the dumbass methhead. By now I was spent and ready to go, even though I was tempted by the chubby Latino boy tugging at his thick cock through his jeans. I hesitated for a moment and then saw methhead boy come on to him and figured I’d let that play out and left.

Very busy and under a bit of pressure at work - I really didn't have time for a lunch time hook up - but I made time.

I'd been chatting to a guy who was staying in a hotel near my office - not my usual type, he was a few years older than me and very hairy, but he had a really nice big hairy cock and, like me, he was very horny.

I walked round to his hotel and a short time later I was sucking his cock and licking his sweaty, hairy arse hole.  We were both getting close so I took off my trousers and pants and knelt up on the bed.  His profile said safe only, but he didn't take much persuading to go up me raw and soon he was fucking me - he started off slowly and then began to fuck me harder - it was one of the hardest and best fucks I've had in a long time and he shot a nice big load up me.

I sat in a budget setting meeting this afternoon with a pleasant, wet, full feeling in my arse and kept his load up me all afternoon - just pushed it out when I got in from work about half an hour ago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

Connected with a sexy guy on BBRT a few hours ago, and the desktop client said he was 90 miles away. But, after chatting a bit, it turned out he was only 6 miles away and we had hooked up (thru Grindr) about 3 months back. And he was looking for now - so I told him to come on over. Really great kisser and very sensual, so I took him to the bedroom and we got naked and made out. That didn't last very long until we put him up on the bed and I eased my fat dick into him missionary style and fucked him slow and deep with lots of eye contact and kissing. He was really enjoying it and before I knew it he said he was close to cumming. So I revved up and plowed him until he did, and his ass grabbing my dick got me to cum, though not completely, so I was able to keep fucking him for a while after, which was very hot.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest tristian
23 hours ago, cumbro said:

At the sauna on a Sunday afternoon. Met a younger, fit guy with perfectly defined bod. He could have been military. Wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out, but he seemed so sweet and gentle when we chatted in the sauna. We went back to my room, and he suddenly turned all dominant, asking if I honestly thought I was “worthy” of sucking his cock.

I tried hard to earn it, and only after he opened my hole with his finger, he said “now you are worthy.” But instead of letting me go down on him, he spread my legs, hoisted my ass up, aimed his cock, held both of my ankles over my head, and totally skewered me. He called me a fucking pussy boy and then pounded me even harder.

It hurt like hell, but he just slapped my ass hard when I objected. He just kept on railing me.

It was fucking hot looking up at this handsome stud breeding my ass. At one point he told me I was there for his pleasure. I grunted yessir, and he proceeded to unload in me. He was thick, and I could definitely feel him pulsing inside of me. 

I guess he was right. I was there for his pleasure, which was also mine! No complaints, except I keep wondering how I could have misread a dom top as a sweet, gentle dude. 

Boston has bath houses? i thought it was all up tight puritans there?

popped along to a naked day at local sauna last week and fucked this slim toned Asian guy raw making him shoot his load all over me. Sucked a hot otter through the glory hole and swallowed his tasty load before breeding this hot muscle guy. Fucked him doggy and held onto his amazing muscles and dumped a big load in him 

• Upvote 1

Was down in Pittsburgh over the weekend, and had a bar hookup on Saturday night. Met a drunk af hairy otter, about 24, and we went back to his place. He was horny as fuck, and I got to do everything I wanted. Spanked him, ate his ass, pissed a little in his big beard, kissed him more, and then I told him I was gonna fuck him raw and make him my cumdump. His cock jumped when I said this, despite him saying he only does safe anal. Well, I had already slid halfway in at this point, so I pushed his knees on his chest and went in balls deep. I felt his hole clamp down hard and he moaned, and I piston fucked him and came in like 2 minutes. His 8" cock was leaking all over his belly, so I began jerking it until he shot in my hand. I pulled my still hard cock out of him, rubbed his cum all over it, and slid back in his hole and fucked him slowly until I went soft. I lay on top of him, kissing him and telling him what a sexy pig he was. He had his arms wrapped around me and the whole scene just got me hard again. I put him in doggy position and began fucking again, telling him he was going to take another load from me. He moaned softly, and his slick hairy hole was just gently milking me. I asked him if was enjoying me making him a pig, and I got a whispered"fuck yeah" outta him. I told him he was a good boy and soon he'd be knocked up. His ass gripped me tightly when he heard that, and I blew a second huge load in his ass. I jerked him off after that, fingering his ass roughly as I did. He came hard and loudly. I left shortly after, but man I hope that sexy man becomes one of my boys. He'd make one sexy poz otter. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Decided to visit my local sauna today and glad I did. I'm a mid 40s bear with a hairy arse and a decent enough cock. 

Midweek afternoons are generally good for BB fun and today there was lots of hot bears. 

I wasn't in the place 5 minutes when a muscley daddy bear started kissing me in the dark room. I parked my arse in the sling and he fucked me for a few minutes. The position wasn't quite right as he was quite short and I don't think he blew but it was hot and got me hard. 

After some wandering down to the steam room and sucking some cock  I was back in the dark room again (seems to be a recurring theme!)

Anyway, another bear felt my lubed arse and dragged me to a cubicle. After sucking him hard I positioned my arse on the ledge and he rammed his cock home. He got into rhythm, sniffed some of my poppers and then opened the cubicle door. He's fucked me before and he likes an audience when he blows. This was no exception, he grunted and slapped my arse when he came. Certainly drew  some attention and I could feel his come dribbling out of my arse as I left the cubicle.

Back to the dark room for me where I encountered a handsome young bear cub. He indicated he wanted to play 1 on 1 so we found a cubicle. He was a great kisser which got my juices going and he obviously liked to be sucked off. Now I'm OK with oral but only for a few minutes. I didn't think I'd get his cock up my arse but thankfully I was wrong. 

After some more kissing and oral skills on his rock hard cock, I lay on my side. I love fucking or being fucked in this position and his cock found my hole. He asked if he could cum in me and of course I said "go for it mate". He worked up to climax over the next 5 minutes and blew his load into my already sloppy hole. We finished with some post coital cuddles and some more kissing before leaving the cubicle. I do hope I meet this chap again, he was super sexy.

So I wander again and spot a regular fuck buddy heading into the dark room, so obviously I follow. He's a slim build silver fox with an awesome cock. I suck him them snog him for a few minutes. I tell him I have 2 loads in me already before turning around to present my cummy hole for him to fuck. 

He rams it home and tells me I have an awesome hole. He fucks me for 5 minutes in this position before I ask him if he wants to fuck me in the sling. "Of course" is his answer. 

So I park my arse in the sling and he fucks me until he blows his load, leaving me with a very satisfying cum filled hole.

By this point I want some arse of my own to fuck. I wander the cubicles and spot a very pert arse in position. It's a hot bear cub I've fucked before - jackpot. 

I close the door and start rimming his arse. I get saliva in there for me to use as lube. I get hard and into position to fuck his meaty arse. He's an awesome ride and I build up over the next 10 minutes. When I get close to climax I get loud and vocal so the whole top floor of the sauna knew when I had cum. 

I pulled my cock out slowly and some of my cum dribbled down his leg. He turned around and we snogged for a few minutes. A very handsome dude, great beard too. I definitely want to fuck this one again

So that was me spent, I left the sauna a very happy bear and not once was a condom used.

Edited by Barebackpiggy
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

He emailed me thru an ad this past Friday night, a black top with a thick 9 inch cock he sent me a pic of. I gpsed his address and was just 20 mins away! I get there and he is in his 20's, a hot young black stud, fun and good looking. he shares a big house with some girls and he is open and they all knew he was gonna fuck me and they listened thru his bedroom door. He lit candles round his round. I got naked an ready to be used on his mattress which was on the floor. He played gangtsa hip hop in the background. We got super stoned an I worked on his cock, which stayed hard as stone the whole time, no limp moments coming and going it was like a stone cock! I deep throated him for a while (I aint livin til Im gagging!) an he bent me over an fucked me doggy. It hurt like hell at first which I LUV! I screamed an moaned an cried an the whole house heard him tear my ass pussy up. I started to open up and it got really good. There was no mercy from that dick he pulled all the way out before ramming it balls deep in me again and again, sometimes his cock missed my hole a little and it tore in even more painfully and I would scream but he kept going taking my pussy by right and force and I luved it even more! His first nut he pulled out an came in my mouth an i swallowed it, then kept sucking an got him hard again before he put me on my back legs behind my head an raped my hole hard an deep. I begged him to nut in me an he did flooding my hole. It was the best fuck I have had in awhile.

My pussy was sore all day on Sat but he txted me that night an wanted more so of course I went back. I got poppers this time just to help me open more an take another night of it an it was really sore but I knew I could do it. I layed on his bed naked an quiet like a good bitch while he rolled a blunt an rapped with his hip hop. The he stood before me an I throat trained for a long time, swallowing his hard cock to the back of my throat an holding it, then again and again. He told me to get my ass in the air an I Yes Sir did an he rammed it in. The poppers helped me open real good an soon the pain gave way to the purest pleasure of being owned by his dick he fucked me stupid I was speaking in tongues jibberish begging. He flooded my pussy with his load an we both roared together. I lay for a while ass in the air in a daze, then I licked his cock clean an kept sucking, getting him hard again til he rolled me on my back legs spread an fucked me again. That huge hard cock now slid in an out my hole like nothing I was so gaping an I looked in his eyes an whispered "Im so open! Im so open!" And he bred me again, falling backwards in a near faint cuz he came so hard. Yeah I got a good one and he calls me "baby"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Fucked at the Berkeley baths on Saturday night by two fine cocks. Actually three but the first guy almost didn’t count because he unleashed his gusher so quick as soon as he stuck his 9+ in me, then ran right out leaving my room door open. I love presenting my ass to passers by in my semi-darkened room, so I assumed the position and waited. In about five minutes a 60ish white guy walked in, dropped his towel, and exposed a thick, veiny cock. I sucked it for a couple of minutes knowing I’d get what I wanted because I caught a whiff of ass each time I buried my face in his bushy pubes. I turned around and he entered smoothly yet forcefully. He was quite the filthy talker and claimed he had fucked four guys that night already but only given one a cum injection. “I’m sure this velvety ass of yours will get me off big time,” he whispered. His rhythm increased and then took a massive hit from his poppers, which he shared with me mouth to mouth. That’s what it took to open me up and allow his fat dick in all the way. He pumped fast, short strokes until letting out a moan that could be heard across the Bay. He flooded me with so much jizz that I found it hard to believe he had seeded anybody before me that night.

not long after that breeding, I noticed a shorter black man with a long grey salt/pepper beard wandering the halls looking for booty to ravage. I asked him if he’d tickle my butt crack with his facial fur and we got right down to it. He had a Gene Simmons-esque tongue that he slid inside my hole so deeply that I thought he was aiming to stick it all the way through me and exit my navel. Our fucking position was a little unusual at first given his short stature, but I pulled him up on top of me and spread my legs so he could dick me down missionary style. That long beard made me go wild, which in turn brought a big grin on his round face. That smile turned slightly mean when he felt his balls jump and knew he couldn’t hold back his thick and creamy load any longer. Damn, what a firehouse worth of cum he gave me...so much that I temporarily felt pleasantly bloated from the pressure of the two mixing loads in my hole. He took off to rinse the sweat from his body and said  “I have to find and fuck you again, and I usually get here at 5:30 right after work on Saturday.” No phone numbers changed hands, but I’m going to be searching for that little bearded stud again, as soon as this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4