Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I have a fuckbuddy I meet up with at least once a week for a quick load drop in my hole.  He's 9.5" long, and probably 5 inches around.  He's a black twink with a giant cock.  So, as is our usual, we met up at one of the local motels where you pay by the hour.  In the span of an hour, he fucked me twice, and battered my hole hard.  Spit for lube and then cum for lube.  I still ache.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Last night I hooked up with a guy visiting for work. Mid 30s, bigger bearish type guy.  Went to his hotel room intending to just make out and trade oral. The moment I saw his cock, I knew I had to have it in me. Average length, but THICK! Neither of us had poppers, and I usually don’t bottom without them, but I had to have. Didn’t have lube either, but we used the hotel lotion from the bathroom. He ate my ass while I deep throated his cock, then I climbed on top and sat on it. It hurt at first - I wasn’t prepared. Eventually started to feel REALLY good. He then put me on my back and fucked me while holding my legs up and open. Then I got on all fours and he fucked me from behind, breeding me before long. Took about a two minute breather and he was ready to go again. So he slid back into my ass and shot another load pretty quick. 

As I was getting in my car to head home, I got a message on Grindr from a guy who was nearby. Chatted a couple minutes, told him I had two loads in me, and he asked if I wanted a third. Of course I did! I asked him where. He said he’s a night security guard. He fucked me outside, behind the building. We could see traffic going by, but it was too dark for anyone to see us. He wasn’t even in me two minutes before he shot his load. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I had finally crossed the line. I could not help myself. I got so frustrated with the guys wearing condoms.

being ass up on the dark room fuck bench can be hit and miss most nights. I go to steam works as apps don’t work for me in the small city that I live in- likely not their type. Spending late evenings as an all-loads-taking cumdump on my knees on public display is so much easier in the sauna - hate standing around waiting.

I often get raw cocks drop by but lately all the guys seemed to be wearing rubbers. I hate the feeling as it scratches and rubs my hole - much prefer raw cock.

I was horny and needed cock and cum in my hole tonight.

i peeked between my knees behind me and could make out shapes moving behind in the dark inspecting my hole.

hands reached out to touch my ass, a few fingers reached in to finger my hole. In time a cock entered. I was relieved but pissed as he was wearing a rubber. I took several hits of amyl and matched his fuck rhythm-anything to tolerate this thick rubber cock. The fellow cumdump next to me on the fuck bench looked at me with envy but I was sore -not in a good way.

when the top quickened his pace and I could feel the cock thicken I knew he was about to blow. 

I made a decision right then and there - I am getting his load. 

when the top blew his load I reached my hand under and gripped his cock. When he slowly pulled out i gripped onto the rubber making sure to milk the last few drops of cum into the tip. The top regained composure and walked away into the darkness. I was left on the fuck bench bent over holding a loaded condom in my hand. I held onto my trophy until I was able to find a dark corker, pushed the condom into my ass ring and squeezed all the contents in. Threw the rubber in the waste bin and sucked my fingers clean.

load number 1.

load number 2 from a young cub fucking my hole on the sling. Again I yanked the condom off his cock as he pulled. He made a quiet laugh as he watched me doing this - he could tell I wanted his load in me and what a desperate and shameless slut i am.

again I emptied all the cum in my hole.

i could not believe how desperate i have become. Anything for cum in my hole.

perth steam works cumhole here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

So I took a few days off work and pretended I was sick because I started to feel like I was getting my fuck flu.

The first day I went and bred my friend one more time thought I mentioned before he is also chasing.  Then after that I hosted a kind of bearish guy and he gave me three loads he said were toxic but I didn't actually top again the whole rest of this segment.

Early the next morning I traveled to another guy's house here locally and we did three things I had never done before I can only discuss one of them on this thread which is getting pissed in right from the tap, and it was kind of a disaster because he pissed too much and it loosened up the top part of my colon because it took him so long and he was in me so deep, I did re clean out but by that time he had somewhere else he needed to be so no loads from him, and then after two other guys flaked on me, a really handsome kind of kinky raunchy guy came over and I got six loads from him. He had me all over the bed but I think my favorite was when he put a pillow over my head and fucked me on my side from behind. tonight I was going to go breed my friend again but the scheduling didn't quite work out I'm going to try and get there tomorrow or on Sunday maybe oh, and there's another old raunchy guy here that wants to get need to go out and get a few loads and then have him over but I don't know if I can spare another day off work so I might make him take a rain check.

Yesterday I wanted to experience, in a raw-bareback way, Valentine's Day at Steamworks Toronto since Spa Excess is temporarily closed due to a recent fire there. Here's my brief account.

I got there around 8:30 PM and had to wait a few minutes for a private room. A locker just doesn't do it. I use a private room as a pitstop in-between cruising and 1-1 bb sex.

Having stored my clothing and put my jock on (lubed up too!), wearing shoes on a cold floor (it was beyond -20 C in Toronto) was a good decision. I was ready to see who was available to be romantic and piggy on Valentine's Day.

Within the first 30 minutes of cruising, I asked to rim several bubble butts on display in private rooms. As it was early, none has any loads in them but, OMG, were they ever great to rim. Bliss!

In the back, narrow darkroom I got to suck a few cocks. A shame that none were ready to cum. I did get to fuck several asses, anon and raw. One ass of a younger guy I wanted to seed because his ass felt great. I said to him that I had a room. It turns out that he is 27 and named Saed. Clean-shaven and smooth, light-skinned, Mediterranean. Like a good bottom into daddies (I'm 55, could be his father! LOL), he got my cock hard in no time. What surprised me is that he guided my cock into his waiting hole and I immediately spurted several days' worth of cum into his boicunt!! It was SO hot! He kissed me, and I said, "Happy Valentine's Day!"

After this hot bb encounter, I cruised for more loads, but the awkward dance was happening. It indeed was busier. But no one was ready to play. I DO miss Spa Excess. I can't wait until it re-opens in the near future - Spa Excess 2.0. 

A belated HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you, sexpigs!

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 11:38 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Just.... i have a full arse of beautiful cum from my mate at school. We have been friends since 10 year olds.

This guy is a welder, proper stocky, muscly arms and a sexy bubble arse. He has 4 kids with different women.

Anyway he confessed tonight how his dick rules his life, very straight guy, he said he never likes rubbers but loves sex.

His girlfriend has left him as he was caught screwing her mate. He had a look about him tonight, a real hot sexy look.

I took a chance and put my hand on his groin and just gently massaged him, he stared me in the eyes, but never stopped me, I moved in and kissed his hot lips and stubble, he did not kiss back.

I moved my hand to his zip, undid his jeans and took out his uncut thick cock which was hard and just went down on him, he never spoke, but then groaned and was rubbing my head.

I asked if we could go upstairs to my bed, he nodded, we did, i undressed him and kissed his body whilst  doing. He was naked, i explored and licked him all over.

He then spoke and told me to get naked, i did, he got me on my back, pushed my legs up to my chest, spat on his cock and wet my hole and pushed his hard dick in me and fucked me, his face was in mine, he then started kissing me, deep tongued.

He sped up and groaned so loud and left his load deep up me. Eventually rolled off me and said awesome, fuckin awesome. I sucked his cock clean, licked his balls and copped a feel of his arse hole which next time I will eat.

I know he will be back...

Had a good run of late... last weeked I got fucked by two cab drivers on separate nights. One of them a young pakistani lad, great body and cock, i really like this lad, married, kids etc.

I then got to suck off a really hot guy in restroom, now this guy had great thick thighs and low hangers and gave me his cream by ramming the back of my throat hard till he shot load.

But the best was Steve, my mate from school above post.

Not heard from him since that night, however; last night we were out in a group, he was ok, but  i found him distant in his approach to me which is unusual.

Evening went on I went to piss, he  then came in, stood at side of me, whipped his cock out to piss. I asked him if he was ok, he said yes, i touched his cock, he asked if he could come back to mine, i asked jokingly what for, he said so I can give you my Bone...I was almost cumming, I mean Steve is fucking Hot, masculin and has a gruffness about his voice.

I told him on one condition, only that I can rim his arse deep and spend time eating his hole out.

He looked so stunned, really shocked, said he had never done it before was unsure.... I took a chance and said up to you Steve.

By the end of the night, i had him sprawled on my bed, arse cheeks open whilst I spent nearly an hour eating out his hot sweaty hole.. he then gave me his bone and left a hot creamy load in my arse.

He stayed the night and fucked me again before he left in the morning.. I need to be careful here I think..

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest DetroitAnon

My last load was today at body zone bathhouse in Detroit.   I got 6 loads from 9 guys (6 black and 3 white).  2 of the 9 were repeats.  And it was a big night for rimming.   I got my ass ate a lot today.  

My favorite breeder today was a black guy who first fucked and bred me last weekend.   He fucked me again today.  He has a huge dick and kept long stroking my hole.   When he finally came inside of me, his trajectory was intense.  I felt at least 10 strong pulsations as he filled my hole.  

My old buddy stopped by for dinner and a movie earlier. We ate and then watched the movie MA. I got distracted as he's grown his winter beard long, plus I know he has a beautiful 8" cock. I eventually leaned over to his crotch and began rubbing it. He looks at me and smirks, saying he knew I'd be wanting some of his cock. He unzips and I suck his cock and go down until my face is in his bush. He's not had head from me since I got dentures, and is surprised I can deep throat him so easily. He's moaning and telling me I shouldn't have waited until I was 50 to get my teeth removed. I'm surprised by how aggressive he is forcing my head up and down, and before I know it he's nutting straight down my throat. He holds my head on his cock and tells me to nurse it back to hardness by the time the movie is over so he can fuck me. Well, I spent the next 30 minutes with his cock in my mouth, and he was fully hard soon as the credits rolled. He turned me around, got my jeans lowered, and slid in my ass nice n slow. A steady fuck for 15 minutes and he blows his load in my ass. 

He just left a bit ago. I'm typing this as I watch the end of the movie again and his load is leaking outta my ass. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

I had a busy last week in both sense. I mean I had lots to work and quite lots of sex. However, sex can never be too much. 
on Tuesday regular fuckbuddy texted me that he was horny and wanted to blow. He lived quite far from me, so it was late night when he arrived. He texted from the tram his cock is rockhard, so I didn’t waste the time. When he stepped in the flat, I picked out his cock and began to suck him.  We were kissing and I was sucking him while he was undressing. He pulled me into the bedroom. Gave me a hard face fuck and after a while he shoved his cock into my hole without any lube. Obviously his cock was fully lubed with my saliva. He fucked me for five or ten minutes and he unloaded me.  Then he left. 
On Wednesday other regular fuckbuddy came. Unfortunately he felt in love with me which embarrassed me and made some disturbance in our fuck. I prefer raw fuck with passion but not the sensual love making. Nevertheless, he pounded me twice and gave me two huge loads. 

After two days without sex because of being dead tired of the work, I went to the sauna. As it’s usual I started in the steambath where was a light group fun with lots of kissing and mutual oral with four or five guys. It wasn’t bad for starting but my hole was hungry. I headed up to the dark room where a smooth guy made someone sucking. I felt his body had to be awesome, furthermore he had a long thick cock. The sucker felt my hardon, so he turned on my cock. While he was sucking us , we were kissing, I began to suck the top who was playing with my hungry hole. The original sucker just left, so I went to my knees and swallowed that cock. The guy was moaning with satisfaction and gave me compliments how fine I was sucking. I let this cock deep into my throat. Then I stood up, turned back and slipped onto his wet cock praying not to claim the condome. Thanks not. He fucked me like no tomorrow, I was sure had been waiting for a cumdump like me for a long time. Soon he blasted me a huge load moaning loudly.  Close to the end another guy offered me his cock. After the top’s orgasm that guy turned me and started to rim and fingering my hole. He tried to fuck me but he wasn’t hard enough. Later I recognised that he was a bottom guy whose profile was familiar from Romeo and bbrt. I knew he was a bb cumdump, so next time I saw him I followed to the dark room.  I rimmed his sloppy hole and pushed my cock into his warm and tight hole. I fucked him raw. 
The next round  came in the steambath. Starting a light group again. A guy was fucked, he asked before condome which made the top behind him upset but he fucked him for a while. When the guy sliped over from his cock, I stepped befor him offering my prelubed hole. He pushed hos raw cock immediately with satisfaction. He fucked me. While the guy I fucked previously appeared and another started fuck him. Later we changed the tops. Finally the first guy continued to fuck me, until he gave me my second load. Finally I cummed into his mouth. After this session I fucked another guy and took part in some oral and kissing groups. When I went home with two loads in my hole I was confused. It was successful but not enough. 
So when that college guy from a dormitory in the near texted me Sunday afternoon I didn’t have doubts. He was a piggy 22 years old guy. The typical guy with innocent face and dirty mind.  He hadn’t have sex since December and he was horny as hell. He wanted everything dirty stuff I could imagine. He wanted to fuck him so bed bit it hurted him. So I rode him. Before, during and after it we were cuddling and kissing passionately, licked each other’s armpit, hole, spitting into each other’s mouth. Finally he came into my mouth. And before I swallowed it we changed this snowball.  Then he jerked me. After it he was still hard. I tried to begin the second turn when he asked me to stop it because he had to go. However, I  wasn’t disappointed, it was a good end for that week. 

Yesterday morning at 6.30am with a young Pakistani lad on his way to work at the airport.  His profile said bi and discreet and also said safe only but he didn't mention condoms.

He was held up on the way so didn't have long.  He sucked my cock for a short time and then pulled his trousers and his white underpants down and bent over right there in the living room.  I lubed him up and pushed my cock into his arse.  His hole was incredibly tight and he gave a contented little grunt as I pushed right up him and began to fuck.  I didn't last as long as I would have liked to as I was super horny and he was so tight - after just about ten or twelve thrusts I shot what felt like a massive load into his arse.

He seemed quite happy though as he pulled up his pants and went off to work

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3