Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest josebarebear
On 2/27/2020 at 4:33 AM, CumDump15 said:

I needed a load yesterday so bad because I didn’t get fucked over the weekend.  The sex desire between me and my fuck buddy who is a black guy in his late 60s only increases as we get older.  Been fucking a few times a month since 2007.  In the past few years we need it At least once a week from each other, even with both of us being anon sluts at bathhouses and private sex parties, he still craves my hole more than any at my age of 53, and I crave his dick more than any.   The reason?   Consistency.  His dick gets nice and hard, is 9 inches, his dick was made for my hole, the chemistry is spot on, he cums in me 99.9% of the time.  I think there’s only been 2 times in the past 13 years he hasn’t.   He pulsates very nicely inside me, so I feel every bit of the load being shot deep inside my hole.       We will probably be fucking until one of us is dead.  My ass doesn’t age.  Still as smooth and bouncy and plump and phat with a sweet hole, it is even better than when in my 20s.    So yes, I just got one load yesterday (and in the past 1.5 weeks), but it’s the perfect breeding.   We live about 25 to 30 miles apart.   If we lived within a few miles apart, he knows my ass would be available to him every and any weekday evening as well as weekends.  Never tire of him fucking me.  He’s the only guy I like to get fucked by repeatedly.  Outside of him, I like to keep my count going up in how many different guys have fucked me in my life.   I’ve totally lost count.   I’m guessing around 2000 different men, with at least 1500 of them black guys.   My life is good.  Cant complain about easy access to good dick.  

Very hot story man.

Glad to hear that you have found a good, dependable fuck bud.  And a black one at that.

I am more of a top, but when a black cock is around.............

my furry cuban ass is instantly available.

Guest josebarebear

Been fairly busy lately, so this is a bit delayed.  This concerns my weekend in Chicago two weeks ago.

I had a fantastic 3 days in Chicago. Valentines Day and also celebrating my 10th anniversary as a member of the POZ brotherhood.

I left Denver on Friday, arrived around mid-afternoon at O'Hare.  Pablo, my gifter, was waiting for me.  He had driven up from St. Louis earlier.  Instant boner when I saw him.  He was sporting one also when I got into the car.

We headed downtown.  Hotel was near Boystown.  Had an early dinner reservation at a nice, established restaurant in the Loop. We traded cards.   I gave him two, one for Valentines Day, one for being my Poz dad.

Headed to the hotel.  Packed very light.............knew we would be nude most of the time!

Got into the room, started making out. Devoured his natural smelling hairy pits, as he did mine.

We had both agreed earlier to not wash under our 4skins for a week.  I was in heaven sniffing and then licking under his long dark foreskin.  I know that it not something most guys enjoy, but I love Pablo's homemade cheese, as does he mine.

Traded piss drinks and then a mutual tongue fucking rim 69!

He asked me if I wanted him to recharge my ass...and of course i shouted FUCK YEAH.  We probably fucked for 30 minutes before he came in my hole. 

Then he told me to fuck my poz cum into his ass...which i did.

Fell asleep and woke to him rimming my hole, tasting his cum.

we flip fucked again.

Spent most of Saturday in the hotel room, showered together, etc.

Had dinner at another favorite restaurant, then took in a movie, '1917'...not a chick flick.

Then went to Cellblock for a drink or two, and then we decided to hit Steamworks, the bathhouse.

Got a room, stripped and wandered around, sometimes with towels on, sometimes not.

Realized that this late 20's/early 30's shorter, muscular black dude was cruising us.  We messed around some in the steamroom, jaccuzzi and an open area.  Asked if he wanted to join us in our room. He agreed.

got back into the room and sucked, rimmed, licked pits....all three of us going at each other, He had a nice slightly curved 7 inch, thick cock. and a tasty ass.  Since Pablo knows I have a weakness for black cock, he suggested that the guy fuck me, since it was our 'anniversary'.  The guy agreed, started to reach for a condom and we told him it was only going to be bareback.  He said he preferred it that way, but wanted to let me know that he was poz.  that is when we told him what our anniversary was all about.  He congratulated us; said he had been poz for just over 6 months.

He fucked me as Pablo fucked him.  Was an intense, sweaty session.

We lay together for a while, found out his name was Brandon, local Chicago dude, works for delivery company.

We traded numbers....agreed to perhaps hit the bath again on Sunday.

I wouldn't let Pablo felch Brandon's poz load out of my ass.  Slept with it in me.

woke up late on Sunday.  Had brunch in the hotel and actually went to the Art Institute to catch an exhibit they were holding.

Brandon sent a text, wondering if we were still planning on going to Steamworks.  We said sure.

Got there, he texted us his room number.  They have a weight room on the third floor, so we headed up there and did a light workout, towelless.  Had Brandon spot me on the bench press-got a full view of his cock. We worked up a decent sweat and then hit showers, sauna, steamroom, jaccuzzi.  Caught this late 20's white dude cruising us.  nice build, a few tats. I went to Brandon's room and he and Pablo, continued to cruise around.  The white dude walked past the room quite a few times, before he stopped and asked if he could come in.  I told him sure.  He complimented me on my fur..always a turn on.  We started to mess around, with the door slightly open when Pablo and Brandon showed up.  I asked the guy if it was ok if they joined us.  He said yes.  He sucked each of us, we tag teamed him, eating his ass, sucking his nips, pits cock.

Then we each fucked him bareback, no talk of condom by him.

he was sucking one of our cocks as another one was fucking him, and the third one was sucking his cock.

Brandon shot his load first into the guy's, ass,  then I unloaded in him and then Pablo.  We drove Brandon's poz cum deeper into the guys ass.

He got a PB&J sandwich: .Pablo, Brandon and Jose.

We were al pretty sweaty. Pablo and Brandon left and the guy and i lay together for a while, he liked being snuggled up to my fur.  He got up to leave, saying he had to piss and i told him he didn't need to leave, so I got to drink down his piss.  He got stiff at that, we started to 69 and then I fucked him again.  As he was cleaning my cock, I sucked him until he came, swallowed his load.  The sheet was drenched.

Turns out, Brandon and Pablo tag teamed another dude, in the maze area.

Finally had to leave, Brandon said he enjoyed himself, we said so did we.

Headed back to the hotel, pretty exhausted.  Nutsacs drained.

Got up in this morning, showered together; Pablo drove me back to O'Hare and then headed back to St. Louis.

I got on the plane with a load of Pablo's cum in my ass.    Good thing I had on dark pants and a long coat.

It was a good anniversary.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, tj87 said:

a sexy bearded blonde beauty who would look at home in a plaid shirt axing wood for a fire...

When I return to my phone the bearded blonde has sent me the videos we made - I jerk off while watching him breed me, I'll do this a couple of times that day...

That video sounds crazy hot - I'd love to see it!

Edited by viking8x6
Trimming quote

On 2/27/2020 at 9:54 AM, PowerTopper said:

@BoyStrangler the bitch @LittleCumSewer sent me this at 2:30 yesterday, it didn't include sucking and fucking it's bio dad's cock but we all know it did.

I just took 5 loads from 3 guys who are unmedicated and super high vL.one of them told me he has full-blown aids.he gave me 3 loads in less than an hour.he found me off bbrts.told me he's been checking out my ads and wanted to fuck me for awhile so when I posted looking for high vL tops he hit me up. I told him he can fuck me whenever.

This littlecumsewer whore was sending me this while I was enjoying using a sexy little tranny named Jennifer. Nice big ass, average tits, small cock, she's really into sucking the cum out of cock. I came in her ass 4 times, and in her mouth 6 than jerked off on her face before I left at 6am.

Haha nice. I'm pretty sure more than half the poz men in this city have fucked that whore. She's gotta be toxic as fuck by now. Great pussy though. Looks great as a chick and that skinny wasted body looks great in a droptop and miniskirt. I don't usually fuck trannies but I make the odd exception for an easy reliable fuck. The little slut actually smelled like cum. So nasty I can't stop fucking her. l've never gotten to watch her suck her dads cock but I have watched her get fucked by her uncle in the bathhouse a few times. Your little tranny cumdump sounds like fun. Got any pics of the slut? 

23 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

It's honestly an anywhere anytime kind of slut, it's thirst for kay nin3 is more disturbing than it's craving for poz loads

@LittleCumSewer  you're straight up trash girl both @Faggotuser and @BoyStrangler need to lock that cock up in chastity so you can never use it again

DBuBPRgXcAAn4Hh.jpg

Hahaha! They really love getting fucked "doggy"style. l'm not surprised by that or the thirst for bug juice , I'm just surprised how much she brags about it. NO shame whatsoever. lt's so nasty it's hot. l like that she's not in chastity and STILL never uses her useless cock. Her cock cage is even hotter cause it's mental. She's not so much a faggot as a female with an ornamental cock.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

Got cleaned up and put on some Pump assless underwear and headed to a downtown group where i took a few loads and sucked a few loads and then headed to the bookstore with my panties wet. Got there in my sweats and was hard as i walked in the back hall where i saw a guy that had bred me a lot there. He grabbed my cock and pulled me back to a room where i shed my pants and bent over. He shoved into my ass and began pounding me right away, telling me what a whore i was. He had left the door open and another guy came in and fed me his cock. After he bred me he hung around to whore me out to other guys and then bred me again with his big black cock. Another 6 six loads and i headed out with a big cum stain in my jeans. He texted me afterward and told me 2 of the guys were homeless.  I see my doctor later today and am looking forward to telling him that i need to be tested because i'm a slut.

Don't even bother getting tested. A cumdump like you is bound to get knocked up sooner or later.

• Like 2

It’s no question anymore, Berlin is my favourite city, at least regarding the gay life. I moved from the decent hotel which was payed by my employer and where the French guy bred me to the Hotel Axel. It’s already in the gay quarter and exclusively a gay hotel. Almost every guest is gay. If you connect to any gay apps 5-10 guys at the same place. However I haven’t had sex with them yet. 
Anyway there are gays everywhere. 

Therefore, it’s not surprising I had busy 24 hours. After I moved, a guy texted me, he wanted to blow into my throat. He lives close to the hotel. I don’t prefer only sucking but the situation was so exciting I did. Was tasty. 

After some commitments I went to explore the bars. It was still afternoon, only few were open. I went to the Bull. 2-3 guys inside. I changed my shirt to my harness. Maybe because of it, I became popular. Playing with a supposedly high guy, blowing a gorgeous cock, fucked a cube and being bred by a big-dicked big guy. 

Previously I chatted with a bearded bearish guy who invented me. He asked me to clean up, so I went to my room and after it I visited him. Was great with huge cock. Passionate and rough sex, as I love. He forced me to fuck him snd fucked me in many different positions. 

finally I went to the lab.oratory. Amazing place, hundred guys who were totally or almost naked. I was a bit disappointed, because the great number resulted that most of the guys were choosy. My other experiences that only every third or fourth guy was top. So I had to fuck a lot as a top. I enjoy it, but missed the bottom position. I was fucked by only six guys and got only 3 loads. Which would be amazing under normal circumstances but not here. However, the place is awesome and I saw many kinky things. 
Now I’m lying in my bed because a guy visited me an hour ago. A real dom. we didn’t agree that I would be his slave, but after he facefucked me almost immediately I replied automatically “thank you sir”. And it could be the key. Ha dominated me and I enjoyed. My earn was the double unloads in my hole 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Have been away ...missing my local fb’s....so needed to catch up on my return.

Met a fb at Steamworks Thursday evening.Hot 32 yo mixed bottom but tops me. Huge cock. Let me suck it till hard then slid it raw into my lubed ass and fucked me in every position for 10 to 15 minutes until he loaded me with his poz seed. Sucked him clean.

Friday morning met up with a regular fb. 50, black, 60kg, 5’8”. 9 “ cock. We have been fucking for over 10 years...one or 2 loads a week. Pretty sure he is the one who pozed me 8 years ago. Fucked me on my back...me playing with his nipples...that gets him raw....slid his raw cock deep in me and fucked me for a good 15 minutes till he dumped another load deep in my ass.

later in the day met a Latino fuck bud, 36. We had chatted online. He told me he had played the night before in a guy’s car. He got fucked raw and filled with cum. He had not showered. He wanted to cum over and have me clean his ass. He told me to leave the door unlocked and to be naked and blindfolded on my knees in the living room. He let himself in, stripped and presented his ass to my ready tongue. Cleaned his dirty sweaty ass Then he asked to suck his hole and get the cum out of it. I didn’t think there would be any but got a mouthful. He then had me back my hole onto his raw cock. He fucked and filled me with his raw load then had me clean it off. Mmmm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Arse sore after a number of good poundings. Went to my usual sauna and was initially disappointed with numbers and activity. This was highlighted by the first person to actually mount me proceeded to put on a condom before pounding me mercilessly. Another guy was too impatient to be fucked and wanted me to enter me before I was fully erect. However, the sheathed guy pulled out and was immediately replaced by another guy with a large and thick cock, who continued my heavy assault of my arse but his cock was bare. I then had one of the many interruptions the sauna now irritatingly does when workers come round to clean the darkroom, thus stopping any enjoyable activity in mid flow! However, I have now found refuge in the glory hole area, where I managed to get into the far cubicle, where I was joined by a well-built guy, who after I'd sucked to a massive full erection turned me round and gave me another bare onslaught of my arse. I returned to the darkroom to attempt to fuck the guy from before now my cock was erect, but this time he mounted me and then proceeded not to move I don't get what he wanted, yes my dick was in him bare, but I wasn't going to come without some participation on hios part! Finally I received a double violation of my already sore behind. First the thick-cocked guy finished what he'd started earlier and then the guy who'd previously fucked me with a condom, applied copious lube to my anus and this time fucked me bare, coiming to a much appreciated climax.

• Like 2

Dumped a huge load in a sexy 25-year old twink last Saturday. Messaged him on Grindr just to say I thought he was cute. He had an innocent look to him so I wasn’t expecting much. But turned out he was a huge pig in bed.

I picked him up at the nearby train station (such a gentlemen I know!) and brought him home. As soon as we got in, I started felling up his bubble butt and he started rubbing my crotch. Minutes later, he’s stripped to his jock and on all fours on my bed, presenting his hole to me. I ate him out deep and hard and got him nice and sloppy before shoving my raw cock in. We fucked in every position imaginable for the next hour. He was deep throating my cock in between fucking, like a good boy who loves ass to mouth. Finally I shot a huge load deep in his pussy and he came immediately all over the both of us.

Like a good boy, he kept every drop in him as I dropped him off. I love knowing my cum is in a boy as he heads home on a train or bus, having it start to leak out as he is sitting there surrounded by people who would never guess how big of a slut he is...

...and he is coming over again tomorrow 😈

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Slammers 321 Ft. Lauderdale.  7 fuckers in the dark room.  Didn’t think I got any loads but push a lot out when I got back to the hotel. Not sure if it was one big load or multiple.  Headed to the club ft. Lauderdale now fir more raw fucking. 

Friday night - PIG Brother had a stressful week and my ass paid the price. Immediately went to his sweaty stinking pits and cleaned him up, made out with his stench on my face both of us getting off on the smell. Sucked him hard. Climbed on his cock and rode his dick, slapped me hard, I begged Daddy for more. Slapped me again, spit in my face and rubbed his spit all over me. Clenched my ass down his dick, put my hands around his neck and choked him out as I rode up and down on his cock. Pushed me off, flipped me over, threw my legs in the air and pounded my ass good. That's when I realized out stressed he was. Begged Daddy to breed me and use his PIG, squealing and oinking like the PIG I am, sweat dripping off both of us till he howled, threw back his head and blasted a weeks worth of hot cream up my very hungry ass. (Hadn't had a dick up my hole in two weeks) He was on his knees, I pulled out from under him, reached up grabbed his hair, thanked him and locked lips. Rested a bit, caught up on our week. Sucked him hard again, jacked his cock, while I sucked his balls. Then fed me another big load, swallowed. Cuddled for awhile. Had to send him home, I had to be up early Sat. Sure I could have got a third load out of him, if there had been time. He'll be back next week for another nasty session.

Guest ff-whole

I just couldn't help myself and had to visit the NZ Sauna yesterday afternoon... Bear Saturday. 

I admit... I'm addicted. Was fucked with condom [unfortunately] by married guy with nice fat dick but couldn't get it very hard... still it fitted in nicely. He asked if I was on extacy. Hmmm no, my drug is raw and piggy sex thank you very much.

On my knees on a bench in on of the larger dark rooms, I was fucked and I think he did deposited his load... Nice !
The guy sitting next to me turned around and started feeling my ass and then started eating it.... Ohhhh that felt sooooo goooooood.
Licking and sucking and inserting his tongue deep inside my hole while I jerked my own dick, I soon came into my own hand and quickly covered my asshole with my own semen. And the guy behind me quickly cleaned that of too. WOW ! ! ! that was a good end of my afternoon...

I have to conclude... a great rimmer is just as satisfying as a good ass fuck.

17 hours ago, btmwsfun said:

Slammers 321 Ft. Lauderdale.  7 fuckers in the dark room.  Didn’t think I got any loads but push a lot out when I got back to the hotel. Not sure if it was one big load or multiple.  Headed to the club ft. Lauderdale now fir more raw fucking. 

And a nice bbw blew his load last night.  Let it soak in overnight.  So grateful it did not leak out, love letting it become part of me.